Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was the Zika virus man-made?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    That sums it up I guess. The Simpsons is a genial show indeed.

So following the Jon Rappaport suggestion, what are we not supposed to be noticing?

In 2013 there were about 150 reported cases of microcephaly, in 2014 perhaps 1500? and no in 2015 about 3k. But it is interesting to note that in 2013 there where about 25,000 reported cases in the US. (Source, a local radio station Radio Cultura).

The radio announcer puts it down to irregularities, or varying standards in identifying and relating the apparent disorder stating to the effects that doctors are now more aware of the issue and are "reporting" or filing the cases they encounter with more vigor. That is a BS position IMO, I would be questioning how "false negatives" would go unnoticed. It is standard practice to take measurements of newborns to identify malformations since more than a century ago.

I am still intrigued with the GM mosquito epicenter coinciding so well with zika (and thus microcephaly) cases. Perhaps the correlation between genetic modifications, in food products for example, and microcephaly is worth examination? Could genetic modification in general be at the root of the cause of microcephaly?
    Last edited by lcam88, 3rd February 2016 at 11:25.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2016), bsbray (3rd February 2016), The One (3rd February 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    If anyone wants to buy the Rockefeller Foundation's vaccine, here's the page you'll be looking for:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2016), lcam88 (4th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Here is an article that puts the zika and microcephalia correlation into a tailspin.

More than 3100 pregnant women infected by zika, and no confirmed microcephalia.

Here in Brazil, in January, 462 cases of microcephalia examined finding only 41 cases associated with the zika virus. Use translate.google.com if you want to get an english translation.

There is some other factor causing microcephalia.

In Argentina and Brazil, it seems doctors are finding another interesting correlation worth examination, insecticides used to try and control mosquitos.

In fact the Brazilian health ministry defends the use of Pyriproxyfen as required for public health.
    Last edited by lcam88, 13th February 2016 at 11:26.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th February 2016), bsbray (13th February 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Thanks lcamm. I was just going to come here and post the same update myself, that my girlfriend found online. Are you from Brazil by chance? My girlfriend is from Brasilia.

This is the article she found, in Portuguese: https://panoramalivre.wordpress.com/...-microcefalia/

In that article too, both Argentinian and Brazilian groups are said to have found that the microchepaly does not correlate to the mosquito-born virus.