Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scalar Technology

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts

Scalar Technology

Knowing a little about the subject of Scalar Technology I recently read through a very detailed and well written article. I thought I would share a link to the article and hope that a discussion will ensue. For those who are already well acquainted with the subject of Scalar Technology - I welcome further education on the subject.

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/cv/scalarweapons2.html

Much Peace - Amanda

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2016), Dreamtimer (30th January 2016), Elen (31st January 2016), sandy (30th January 2016), The One (31st January 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Scalar technology is very important. There are a number of folks around the world working on it. I have talked with a few and know at least that it's very effective for a number of important things. Can't say much more at the moment about it, but leave the thread here and let's see who else has something to add. I may get back with more later myself, but I got a lot on my own plate at the moment. Namaste

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2016), Aragorn (30th January 2016), Dreamtimer (30th January 2016), Elen (31st January 2016), sandy (30th January 2016), The One (31st January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    There is much being done IMHO throughout the Black Projects. The sad part is that most of the ingenuity etc. mentioned in the linked compilation is hear say as we don't see too much of it helping the common person in our daily lives.

DARPA I assume is the most adept with SCALAR WAVES and has been utilizing this technology in warring weapons, weather, geologic mining discoveries and resources, much to their purpose and founder's agendas.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Amanda (31st January 2016), Aragorn (30th January 2016), Elen (31st January 2016), The One (31st January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Scalar Technology

Tom Bearden
    http://www.cheniere.org/

1000/1000

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2016), Elen (1st February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:30.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Myst - can you please explain why you think the author of the linked article - is confused about physics? I would like to know more about your comment. If the article is misleading and you have knowledge of physics - please share your knowledge. I have been reliably informed that much of what amounts to modern physics is only the tip of a very large iceberg. Much of what is known at an elite level is not shared with the masses.

Much Peace - Amanda

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm reminded of a quote from an article in a back issue of Aviation Week and Space Technology made by a black projects physicist how our physics was described as being "classical" in comparison to what the black projects are using.

JJ

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Myst, 16th March 2017 at 07:31. Reason: spelling

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Myst For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Barbarella (1st February 2016), blufire (1st February 2016), Dreamtimer (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016)

Thanks
    Unfortunately the text was so badly laid out in the "SCALAR WEAPONS: Read it and weep" By C Verismo text linked to in post #1, that it was hard-work to plough though, so I didn't get far either. (Has the poster of the article not heard of paragraph breaks columns, etc. if they want people to read technically dense material?)

Having been trained and employed using electromagnetic radiation (radio waves) in the range 10 kHz to over 12 GHz, I can state that the quoted article is just full of nonsense. For example
    Maxwell’s equations linked electricity and magnetism and he discovered other waves that were higher than the normal hertzian electromagnetic waves. They are positioned at right angles coming off the electromagnetic wave and are omni-directional, whereas normal hertzian electromagnetic waves are only measurable with normal equipment and travel in a straight line.
    Where did that come from? The time line is all wrong for a start. Maxwell's equations explained much of Faraday's work which came a few decades earlier. Maxwell's equations predicted radio waves, which were discovered by Hertz some years later and initially called Hertzian Waves for obvious reasons.

Maxwell discovered no such waves, be they higher than 'normal herzian waves' or not! All that stuff about angles is bunkum. (The E and H fields are at 90 degrees to each other, but that came later.) Maxwell worked out the mathematics that predicted them.

That was enough to completely discredit the article. The whole lot is a dog's dinner of muddled, made up 'facts' and unattributed wild claims.

What's worse, there are no references anywhere in the piece for the data to be checked. Why do people publish such rubbish? All the facts are out there to find, and such rubbish is misleading to those who want to learn for themselves, but through no fault of their own do not have the scientific background to recognise bull s**t when they see it.

An excellent example of pseudo science that litter the internet that, unfortunately, vanishingly few forum members can see though.

Babs
    Last edited by Barbarella, 1st February 2016 at 13:59.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Dreamtimer (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), Myst (1st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good thing we have you here, Barbarella. There's a lot going around re scalar waves and weapons. Do you know of any good source for the layperson to be able to read about and begin to understand what scalar waves are and how/whether they'd be weaponized?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Barbarella (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Good thing we have you here, Barbarella. There's a lot going around re scalar waves and weapons. Do you know of any good source for the layperson to be able to read about and begin to understand what scalar waves are and how/whether they'd be weaponized?
    Ditto from me, Barbarella.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Barbarella (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Ditto from me Barbarella.

I agree with Myst's and Barbarella insofar as they are pointing out a huge "glaze-over" of cornerstone physics and scientific theory, as though the concentrated distribution of terms and names lends credibility to the author.

PS

I have an intro into scalar waves queued up but I don't want to "pee in the beer"; I'll post if anyone think I should. I'm sure Dreamtimer has seen the material I have in mind.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Barbarella (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), Myst (1st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanks for the vote of confidence.

It probably goes against the grain here, but as far as I'm concerned, scalar waves don't exist outside the internet! I know there are pages and pages out there describing what they are supposed to do, using convincing scientific terms, throwing in real well-known scientific giants like Maxwell and Tesla. And although my background has been boringly conventional regarding the use of radio waves, I have never seen a proper, peer-reviewed paper on the generation and use of scalar waves, let alone how they are detected.

That's not to say there is no unknown physics to be discovered - of course there is - but the term "scalar" is used all over these sites without any accurate definition. One minute they appear to be are referring the AC discoveries of Tesla, the next it's some vague connection with zero-point energy - which. incidentally, hasn't been confirmed beyond doubt yet.

If you google "scalar wave detection" it returns just magnetic field or radio-wave detectors. "Scalar wave generators" returns the same sort of stuff, including Tesla coil experiments.

BTW, Tesla was a genius, but his Tesla coil invention is only a high-voltage AC transformer. They are real and there are many amateur hobbyists who make very impressive ones - they can be modulated with music! Very impressive but not a scalar wave in sight - well there wouldn't be would there!

Sorry to be such a wet blanket, but unless someone can point me towards a respectable scientific paper describing scalar waves, I'm inclined to say it's just all woo-wwo. If such things existed they really would be very widely used.

Babs

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Elen (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016), Myst (1st February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    lcam88, this seems like a good place to post what you have. Or a link.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Ditto from me Barbarella.

I agree with Myst's and Barbarella insofar as they are pointing out a huge "glaze-over" of cornerstone physics and scientific theory, as though the concentrated distribution of terms and names lends credibility to the author.

PS

I have an intro into scalar waves queued up but I don't want to "pee in the beer"; I'll post if anyone think I should. I'm sure Dreamtimer has seen the material I have in mind.
    I think you should do just that lcam88.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)