Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scalar Technology

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    JJ:

Reverse do-loop! Yes!

It implies a major change to our way of thinking, a turn-about of 180º.

I think such a change needs to be headed by example, and not any amount of dialectic or logic. So it then falls on your shoulder, and mine to continue the trend that Mr Elon Musk has started, perhaps with the unconventional.

There is no need to expend energies in contemplations of the academics of it all, just in making our reality. First, in my case, I need to see (clarity). These conversations help, I think.

snip
    The 'hard' sciences need the dialectic and the logic and the empirically based results in order to 'bite into' and to make use of their take on the way of things, to make them useful, so to speak.

These results are then passed along to those who make use of all of this to make stuff.
    This is the usual path from idea to 'product'.

And this entire paradigm is poised to radically change as a 'new' (which is really going back to reality) understanding comes to the fore.

And what the single most 'important' aspect that will be brought into this new picture will be consciousness.

It has, and will be such a monumental shift, with such far reaching consequences that it's hard to wrap my head around even the initial baby steps we are just beginning to take.

Fortunately, we have the needed understanding 'built in' and what we need to do is learn (remember) how to access all of it, which in a do-loop sort of way is also tied directly into consciousness.
    You can see where trying to explain this with words could cause more than a few to tilt their heads in bewilderment (just like a pet does when they are confused).

But when we get plugged back into ourselves (consciousness) with our hearts intelligence coupled with our minds analytic capabilities (consciousness), we are more fully tapping into our own native consciousness, which IS the way of things and the way forward.

This then leads to a more complete awareness of not just what consciousness IS but also more of our essential nature and ability to explore and grow into more of ourselves, using a conscious approach that yields a greater awareness of and ability to know ourselves and what and who we truly are.

IOW as we grow we also come to know ourselves better.
    Another do-loop.

All of which is just another way of re-stating all 3 of my sig lines.

JJ

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325
    The 'hard' sciences need the dialectic and the logic and the empirically based results in order to 'bite into' and to make use of their take on the way of things, to make them useful, so to speak.

These results are then passed along to those who make use of all of this to make stuff.
    This is the usual path from idea to 'product'.

And this entire paradigm is poised to radically change as a 'new' (which is really going back to reality) understanding comes to the fore.
    That is if you presume "hard" science is indeed still interested in the scientific method. I see them more as a priesthood these days.

Quote Originally posted by johnjen325
    And what the single most 'important' aspect that will be brought into this new picture will be consciousness.
    Mind interfering with experiments and observations! Ha!

That is what science has been trying to eliminate from its inception. It even seems that science has gone to deliberate lengths just to be misleading; I can't see how efforts to make these sort of changes in science to be anything but futile.

But I agree with you about what direction needs to be taken. I think it all starts by you and me actually doing something, taking the first steps and finding our own solutions to common problems people have. I am happy to let the science boffins on the sidelines watching, if that is something they are even capable of doing.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Beed deep bee-deep

This just in…

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqULEE7eY8M

I'm reminded of Bill Murray emerging from the trunk
    and saying…

Last edited by Aragorn, 23rd February 2016 at 05:16. Reason: fixed your video links ;)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (23rd February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    One way to create a type of scalar potential is using a material where the piezoelectric effect can be observed...

Barium strontium titanate suspended in air (one line of speculation as to the composition of chem-trails), for example, here is a diagram of a similar crystalline substance with piezoelectric properties:

So while we may reasonably conclude that spacetime does not provide for particulate of gaseous requisite properties for scalar waves, other mediums do.

After quite a bit of thought about ElectroMagnetic wave cancelation, it became evident to me why it does not result in some type of localised scalar potential. Here is a clue:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpHtwnyvIvw

Notice the hole in the floor? Any idea about what is happening? Any new ideas about what is happening when ElectroMagnetic cancelation occurs?

PS johnjen325, thanks for the links above, will watch.