Thread: Root Races

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Root Races

Came across this today and enjoying it, felt to share > http://bluedragonjournal.com/2016/01...y-eliza-ayres/

A snippit , a long read >

The topic of root races is a subject which has not yet been researched to any great extent by physical scientists and archaeologists. Current accepted scientific theory often stands in opposition to the ancient wisdom teachings, although some advanced physicists (see Quantum Physics and String Theory) and even psychologists are approaching an understanding of what ancient wisdom has held forth for thousands of years. Eventually, there will be a meeting of the ancient wisdom and modern science as scientists expand their knowledge beyond the limitations of Newtonian principles and expand their understanding of the unseen worlds that influence humanity.

Scientists are trained to be naturally skeptical of unproven “facts” although an argument can be put forth on the unfounded basis of many scientific theories. To become “truth”, a theory needs to be able to be replicated. However, this premise is based on an unsound understanding of consciousness, as thought determines the outcome of any experiment and thus no experimental results will be the same as the preceding experiment.

Many of my sources are from theosophical teachings which claim to have been given to the authors by shadowy “masters” from ancient texts and through clairvoyant communications, all claims that are discredited by scientists. Thus, I can only put forward information that has yet to be “proven” by science or understood by the general population. Yet, within this information, there is a compelling sense of drama, scope and majesty to the theosophical approach to evolution that is lacking in Darwin’s theory or other theories that have been put forward by various scientists within the last 100 years or so.

And as an avid reader of fantasy, science fiction, mythology and fairy tales, I discovered correlations between many of the pieces of “fiction” that I have read and the position of the theosophical teachings on evolution. It was as if these authors of fiction were accessing the collective unconscious and deep racial memories of our race and planet to create their works of art. The works of J. R. R. Tolkien stand out in that respect as invoking memories of the rise and fall of Atlantis and the feeling of loss resulting from the experiences of the survivors of those great cataclysms.

The works of H.J. Blavatsky and Master Dwal Khul frequently use Sanskrit terms (one of the oldest living languages) such as “shishtas” to convey their story. I will use a few, but find to be distracting to the flow of the commentary. However, when I do put one of these terms into the text, there will be a definition included to aid in the reader’s understanding in case they are not familiar with the terms. Since I am in no way a scholar of Indian culture or language, I do not feel I need to slavishly use these terms.

A Theory of Evolution

According to ancient wisdom, evolution is a slow, grand process. Various life waves pass through seven cycles of development on twelve globes, each of which exists at a different level of consciousness. The twelve globes make up a planetary chain. Each succeeding Life wave sent out as virgin spirits by God, the Ruler of our Solar System, is subject to the experience of evolution in this manner. The life waves pass through an arc of descent, moving from the most spiritual planet or realm to the most material or dense planet, at the bottom of the arc and then return, ascending back towards the spiritual planes. The entire arc of experience is necessary for the complete evolution during that cycle. This process is then repeated seven times to give the life waves the opportunity to experience and develop on all seven planes of existence. A completed cycle, including its rest periods between the globes, is what is called a planetary round or in the ancient Sanskrit, a manavantara.

Humanity, which is us as a collective, is currently located on the densest, most materialistic planet of the round, Earth. Our planet also goes through the evolutionary cycle. We don’t go to “another” planet.

The life wave we know as Humanity only becomes that in the fourth round of the planetary chain and shares its evolutionary process with six other kingdoms (some sources add three elemental kingdoms before that of the mineral kingdom) including mineral, plant and animal and the elemental kingdoms. The last three kingdoms beyond the human are increasingly ethereal or “spiritual” and are called by theosophy, dhyani-chohans, beings (we know these beings as “Ascended Masters”) that have mastered the physical realms and have moved into higher planes of consciousness. Once a life-wave succeeds in attaining the highest initiations at the dhyani-chohanic level, it proceeds onto further cosmic initiations in this and other universes.

In other words, each Life Wave spends the first round of a cycle as mineral-like, the second, as plant-like and the third, as animal-like. It is only with the fourth round that the Life wave embarks on the process of becoming self-aware. The beginning of each successive round is spent in recapitulation of the work accomplished in the previous round.

Paleontologists have noticed an interesting phenomenon in the geologic and fossil records of our planet. Millions of years ago, when the planet was still “young” the globe endured long cycles of intense geologic disruption. Today, although there are volcanic eruptions and earthquakes throughout the planet, these events are more localized; there is not the massive violence that formerly wracked our planet. Then, millions of years ago, various stages of plant life began to suddenly appear in glorious abundance and then moved into an era of steady decline. Once gigantic tree ferns are now more sedate specimens and are limited primarily to subtropical and tropical climes.

These relatively primitive plants were then followed by extraordinary forest of evergreen conifer and evergreen broad-leaf trees, a theme still echoed in the remaining old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th January 2016), Elen (27th January 2016), heyokah (26th January 2016), JATUS (29th January 2016), Juniper (26th January 2016), modwiz (26th January 2016), sandy (26th January 2016)