Thread: Rubbish or just data blah blah ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Rubbish or just data blah blah ?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=413aS1auYkk

This is not usually my cup of tea but heard some positive comments, would like others views on this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2016), Dreamtimer (21st January 2016), modwiz (21st January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    [video snipped]

This is not usually my cup of tea but heard some positive comments, would like others views on this.
    Not exactly my cup of tea either, and I too am unsure of what to make of this. On the one hand, it sounds and reads like one of those Nigerian scam e-mails. On the other hand, it could be yet another "New World Order" plan — and it certainly sounds like one — wrapped up with candy, glitter and Christmas tree lights. It also sounds like yet another savior paradigm, and I think we all know what that leads to.

In addition to all of the above, I also don't think that this "plan" — if it truly is what it purports to be — would have any chance of succeeding when everything and everyone else before it have failed. We are living on a planet ruled by a legalized crime cartel with more tentacles than an octopus, and protected by armed forces — i.e. the military and law enforcement. And then I'm not even talking of the sociopaths at large in the world who are not part of the financial-economical system itself.

It could just be me, but there are lots of red warning lights and sirens going off on my end. So I guess I'm going to just resort to the platitudes, "Talk is cheap" and "Actions speak louder than words."

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2016), Dreamtimer (21st January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), modwiz (21st January 2016), sandy (22nd January 2016)