Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The One Truth interviews Barry King, Disclosure Project Witness

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    What's an "AI hub"?
    Presumably, that is the name given to the supercomputer cluster at the center of the A.I. neural network. Or to put it in other words, it's the central, controlling computer system in a distributed computing cluster.

At least, that's what I imagine things would be like. A.I. isn't my speciality, but I do have some knowledge about supercomputers and mainframes.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Bob (22nd January 2016), bsbray (22nd January 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), donk (22nd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), SmokeyJoe1952 (22nd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    What's an "AI hub"?

I enjoyed the interview, thanks guys!
    amazingly small place for the center of AI - like maybe Sandia nearby would be a more appropriate location?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzano,_New_Mexico

The population was 54 at the 2000 census.

The Quarai Ruins of Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument are located near the town.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2016), bsbray (22nd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Presumably, that is the name given to the supercomputer cluster at the center of the A.I. neural network. Or to put it in other words, it's the central, controlling computer system in a distributed computing cluster.

At least, that's what I imagine things would be like. A.I. isn't my speciality, but I do have some knowledge about supercomputers and mainframes.
    HA!! You are just setting yourself up here, my friend...aren't you trying to dispell rumors that you're AI???

All kidding aside, that presumes that "we" (some humans that operate the "hub") have control of said "AI", right? It hasn't gone rogue/achieved free will and makes its own decisions?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), bsbray (22nd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Bob View Post
    amazingly small place for the center of AI - like maybe Sandia nearby would be a more appropriate location?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manzano,_New_Mexico
    As small as it is, looks like it does indeed have military facilities on it:

http://wikimapia.org/43406/Manzano-Base

...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts

Good call, yes you could say a cluster of such machines, as for location guys the hub is below ground within the network there which includes Sandia, I will try and elaborate shortly but the hub controls the relays which in turn controls the networks. Manzano may not look much from outside but its huge network underground is massive. Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 22nd January 2016 at 18:30.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), bsbray (22nd January 2016), Cearna (28th June 2016), donk (22nd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.
    The video I posted above was taken by Norio outside of the fence surrounding the Manzano facility.

Here's a link to his channel where there are similar videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/noriohaya/videos
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Thanks
    Good call, yes you could say a cluster of such machines, as for location guys the hub is below ground within the network there which includes Sandia, I will try and elaborate shortly but the hub controls the relays which in turn controls the networks. Manzano may not look much from outside but its huge network underground is massive. Other researchers have looked into the facility including I believe Norio H. I will see if I can locate a youtube link to his research around NM.
    The "hub" controls the relays...soooo do people control the hub?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Yes as far as I'm aware, but whether they have full control I could not say, there are limits to my knowledge in this area
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), donk (23rd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

HA!! You are just setting yourself up here, my friend...aren't you trying to dispell rumors that you're AI???

All kidding aside, that presumes that "we" (some humans that operate the "hub") have control of said "AI", right? It hasn't gone rogue/achieved free will and makes its own decisions?
    I could of course be grossly wrong, because I don't think any of us know what the future may bring, or what a very advanced extraterrestrial civilization would/could have achieved on account of artificial intelligence, but to the best of my knowledge and with my understanding of computer technology, I do not believe that any artificial intelligence could ever attain true consciousness (and thus Free Will), because if it does have true consciousness, then it would be a living being. And the only way that I see that ever happening is if the artificial intelligence itself were somehow grafted onto a being with a soul, as an extension thereof, making the merger of the two entities into a cybernetic life form.

Although artificial intelligence is already very advanced here on Earth in this day and age, those doing research in that field still feel that — and I am going to quote them literally...

"Artificial intelligence relates to real intelligence like artificial flowers relate to real flowers."

In other words, and speaking from my perspective as a former programmer, I would describe artificial intelligence as an emulation of real consciousness. It looks and sounds like a real being, but it's all still based upon the mere execution of imperative and deterministic code, and the programmed ability to learn — or more correctly put, to adapt — by modifying part of its own code and creating algorithms. It's an emulation, but genuine consciousness, it is not.

Furthermore, I doubt that anyone involved with the development of artificial intelligence would dare overlook Isaac Asimov's Three Laws Of Robotics...:

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

The sentience of robots (and of A.I. in general) was however explored in the movie I, Robot, with Will Smith in a leading role — the movie was inspired by Isaac Asimov's series of short stories of the same name. Although the movie is very well-made and does provide for an explanation as to why VIKI, the A.I. supercomputer which commands the robots, has rebelled — i.e. a zeroth law of robotics, which states that no robot may allow for any harm to come to the whole of humanity — the movie does not explain the actual concept of robots becoming truly conscious.

There is a great deal of confusion in this area, caused by the fact that we tend to assess (and overestimate) artificial intelligence based upon observably human behavior. However, even though robots and A.I. in general can mimic human behavior — most notably through the use of a human voice for communicating — it is still only an emulation through programmed behavior. Robots and A.I. in general do not think; they merely calculate. They are still only machines. Very advanced machines, but machines nevertheless.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th June 2016), donk (23rd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), SmokeyJoe1952 (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016), Wind (24th January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thank you Barry, that was interesting and revealing. I appreciate your take on Remote Viewing and how it cannot be used to look into Military things. Makes you wonder what they are up to, doesn’t it? If you have more knowledge about Remote Viewing, I would really appreciate it.

Elen
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), The One (23rd January 2016)

Thanks
    That's kind of the leaning I have aragorn, as I watch with interest the ideas bred from the fear of super computing machine becoming "possessed", which I do not think is outside of the realm of possibility....but like a lot of matters, some even discussed in this thread...if the causality is not accurately understood, then as mentioned brilliantly the result may be "correct answers to the wrong questions"

Now psychopaths at the wheel at the hub, that's a whole other ball of wax...and as valid a fear, I guess. Then there's a "13th Floor" scenario or even the "ancient alien" scenario is sort of a story of us being in all intents and purposes a form of this AI the community likes to talk about

Either way, I appreciate it aragorn and Barry and everyone who contributes, lately I like to see others' perspective on the idea
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2016), Elen (23rd January 2016), SmokeyJoe1952 (23rd January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It makes no sense to me to use abandoned nuclear storage sites to put in computer systems requiring humidity control (caves are wet). It makes no sense what-so-ever. I would believe Sandia would have AI programs as well as Los Alamos. The closest thing to data scrubbing is in the old Norad Facility in Colorado Springs, and a couple new ones in the west of New Mexico (on an air force base who frequently probes/pings websites), and a couple in Utah.

If there are satellite coordinates where the "openings" are I'd gladly take a look as I did in Dulce NM for underground caverns and activity. Personally I doubt it though, as in Dulce it was relatively useless and relatively fruitless. Definitely old caverns for natural gas storage, not for ET/USG collaboration.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2016), Elen (24th January 2016), lookbeyond (24th January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    The underground area is massive and stretches in several directions, unless I have been deliberately given false data and shown false data the hub does reside at designated Manzano, and to date my sources have proven to be totally accurate, from white hats so to speak. Dugway is an area I requested people look deep into back in the 90's. I need perhaps correct a slight error from a post above. The remote viewing and remote influencing were indeed mostly military targets but on occasion a flagged non military target was requested, both include hard and soft targets.You would be very surprised at the extent of underground facilities, military, intel and civilian. If in doubt I can suggest one researches the massive complexes the Germans made in the 30's and 40's. A History channel tv series entitled 'Hunting Hitler' gave glimpses into some of these complexes.I do not think standard civilian sat imagery would show anything of significance I'm afraid. 'Just cos you cannot see them don't mean they ain't there'
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 23rd January 2016 at 22:20.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2016), Aralia (27th January 2016), Elen (24th January 2016), jonsnow (4th February 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The underground area is massive and stretches in several directions, unless I have been deliberately given false data and shown false data the hub does reside at designated Manzano, and to date my sources have proven to be totally accurate, from white hats so to speak. Dugway is an area I requested people look deep into back in the 90's. I need perhaps correct a slight error from a post above. The remote viewing and remote influencing were indeed mostly military targets but on occasion a flagged non military target was requested, both include hard and soft targets.You would be very surprised at the extent of underground facilities, military, intel and civilian. If in doubt I can suggest one researches the massive complexes the Germans made in the 30's and 40's. A History channel tv series entitled 'Hunting Hitler' gave glimpses into some of these complexes.I do not think standard civilian sat imagery would show anything of significance I'm afraid. 'Just cos you cannot see them don't mean they ain't there'
    The tech that I utilize is very good to "see" objectively structures, anomalies, caverns, and of course "facilities" should such exist. Awaiting on those lat/long coordinates

How about Manzano, New_Mexico http://jandeane81.com/threads/8639-T...#post841945208 -- all ears..

I've done the satellite analysis on Dugway (proving ground, Utah, ouside of Salt Lake City) - such is posted on PA. Depending on one's satellite data used, or aerial survey (hyperspectral analysis), it's not that hard to find anomalies if such really are there..
    Last edited by Bob, 23rd January 2016 at 23:18.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2016), Elen (24th January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Could you elaborate and detail exactly the tech you refer to? Not doubting you but I can rely on what I have been exposed to and at this point can only go by your word, not doubting but I do not know you nor what equipment you utilise etc. I too have made public my doubts on the alleged Dulce facility, but like much else within the community its embedded deep in the psyche of ufology. This is a very interesting area and look forwards to further details from you
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2016), Elen (24th January 2016), The One (24th January 2016)