Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Former "star seed" channeller discovers it was all NSA mind programing

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you very much for your posting, Joanna. You speak from your own experience and knowledge and that's a wonderful thing. I have little to none...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (21st January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Joanna (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'm trying to understand this bit here. You're saying that multiple people respecting social norms is something that tends toward "cultishness"?
    In the sense that our behaviors seem programmed toward emotional attachments to ideas (in this case, any social norm), making discussing WHY the norm exists and what it really means more difficult than it seems TO ME like it should be.

There's an emotional attachment to the word "cult" (like most words, but it is high on the scale of charge)....I think of CULTishness as any behavior acted on with resepct to some authority.

NOTE: this is not necessarily "negative" if the AUTHORITY is actual practical useful knowledge agreed upon by the collective from sound, oberservational experience.

I'm not trying to mince words here...I'm trying to remove the charge from them. In hopes of showing a different perspective. Which often exposes emotional attachments to ideas...hopefully, ultimately leading to the breaking of some of these loops.

Sounds reasonable enough guys, so why don't you do that when these kinds of threads pop up? Doesn't sound like it would be a problem.
    I generally try to. Made a blog for a specific issue I wasn't sure discussion would be welcomed here:

http://suemebill.blogspot.com/

Which lead to me making a whole forum about the ones I've had the most experience with.

The problem is, we can't be everywhere
    Last edited by donk, 21st January 2016 at 20:30.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Joanna (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Another 2c, from a slightly different viewpoint, as a direct physical experiencer/contactee and photo-documenter of the Ashtar Command and Intergalactic Confederation, of which the galactic federations are members...

A friend sent the Greg Giles 'warning post' to me when it came out, and I'll post here what I wrote back to her:

"You may recall that when he was posting his channellings, I did say the energy behind him was negative, and he and others like him would be used to disillusion the spiritual/ET community.

The post is quite right that some channellings are the product of human origin mind control programmes. But I would also add that some are influenced by non-human malevolent entities, and if people believe it's all just from human psyops, then they won't 'see' those entities pulling the strings, at a deeper level, so to speak, and when those entities remain unseen, they have more control. That's how they operate. So do you feel where this post is 'coming from'?

Of course, whether this is Greg Giles speaking, or an 'agency' using his name, is unclear. There is a grey energy coming through that website, as it did through his channellings, particularly towards 'the end' when they (Greys) deliberately exposed themselves and shattered the trust and 'ET story buy-in' of many hopeful but intuitionally undeveloped souls.

Whatever the source of that post, it's meant to drive the nails in the coffin of human-higher ET contact and make people so distrustful and scared they won't go anywhere near, and would only see monsters - the products of their fears - if they did.
    We watched the overall amount of channeled info go from about 60% hoaxed or infiltrated, to at least 95%, between 2012 and 2014.
    The other part of this purported GG testimony is that it is always easier for people to say they were the victims of a psyops programme that no one can escape, or of evil entities, rather than admit that it is their own ego weaknesses and lack of inner heart development and stability that actually opens the door to either or both of those forces, and lets them' inhabit' one's mind. Much easier to blame a 'programme'....

Since the 1950s, everything has been done to ensure souls don't connect with the real Ashtar Command/Intergalactic Condeferation...because if they did in large numbers, the Shift would have happened years ago. There has indeed been targetting of sensitive/psychic souls, and a flow of false intel and 'psychospiritual' nonsense, for decades.
    Added to that now are other mind-controlled and/or entity-controlled whistleblowers, researchers, galactic 'historians' and 'record readers' putting out exciting stories and material, with the purpose of steering Disclosure away from the true higher dimensional ETs..."

To Herbert: While I have nothing against Chris Thomas or anyone else, his claim of being 'born hard-wired into the Akashic records' is no different to those who claim to channel from the ethers, or claim to be in contact with ETs they have no evidence for. I had never heard of him or the 'velon' until you PM'd me last year, and from my point of view, CT has his 'wires crossed'....and if he can be off on that one, then he could be off on other matters too.
    I came across three souls who all believed they have a special, privileged relationship to the Akash; none of their material resonates for me as coming from the highest truth.

I agree that is is vital to be in touch with your own Higher Self/Source Self, and it is our greatest guide.
    However, my Higher Self is not floating above my head, it is in my inner heart, the seat of my soul, and that is where my Joanna self merges with it. Higher Self is conscience, yes...but is also so much more than that. It is indeed the focused guiding Light of your own Oversoul, at least in my experience.
    And within the light of your own Oversoul is where you can in truth, clarity and unveiled divinity, meet and connect with other Lights of Source and know them, perceive them, and remember them, as who and what they are in their highest, deepest essence. In that light, 'us' and 'them' drops away, and the ego self has no 'pull'....it becomes peaceful...

I stand in the truth of my essence and follow none, communing with others who are standing in their essence, as Love, whether they are humans on Earth, star kin, dolphins, spirits of the trees or Gaia's elementals. Existence here and now feels a little surreal, as the people around me continue to interpret and filter their realities through the third dimension while I watch multidimensional skies and ships overhead. The first ship sighting I had, in 2011, was with a devoutly religious neighbour who had completely forgotten their appearance 10 minutes later. I've stood under a chemtrail so clean-edged it looked like it had been cut with a knife, with family around me saying, 'What an interesting cloud.' Or black helicopters flying over my house, and a relative visiting, saying they must be fighting fires.....looking mystified when I point out that the fires are 50kms away in the opposite direction, then forgetting she'd seen them....and so on....and on......

Forgive me sharing this personal stuff - it's intended to make a point about the veracity of our living, tangible, breathable experience, and that when our experience is heart and higher self-connected, there is no testimony, record reading, hypnotic regression, channelled, speculated or secret information from any source that is needed to verify, validate or lead it. That said, like most folk, I very much appreciate the feeling of mutual resonance in another's words, actions and creations, and am happy to find that resonance with some peeps on this forum. Thank you
    Great post, shouldn't be lost on the bottom of the page or in the midst of my off topic nonsense...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Joanna (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:53.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Joanna (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Great post, shouldn't be lost on the bottom of the page or in the midst of my off topic nonsense...
    Thanks donk.

'Cultishness' isn't off topic....I remember hearing of folk who sold their homes, and know one who left her job, in Greg Giles' heyday of 2012, convinced they were all about to be whisked off the planet by starships en masse....following his every word and others, like lemmings off a cliff.....the cult/Chosen One tendency can have serious consequences, cause suffering, leave people feeling psychologically and emotionally messed up and disillusioned. As Sam has said, it is for each individual to face that tendency, recognize the fear at the root of it, and take responsibility for who and what they choose to be, do, and say....preferably from a place of love, courage and kindness!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), donk (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by FireHorse View Post
    Hello, Joanna. It has been a long while since I have posted on this forum.

The loveliest thing about Chris Thomas is his statement (I must paraphrase...) "If my information does not resonate with you, I wish you well."
    Hello FireHorse, indeed, he no doubt has good intentions. As do most, imo. Let's wish him and all of us wellness, and well-being.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), lcam88 (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello, a bit late to the conversation here , just wondering if remote viewing of the akashic is possible, and if it is would it be an objective or subjective experience i wonder ( and thus mabe differing results?..) thx,lb

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), heyokah (24th January 2016), Joanna (22nd January 2016), lcam88 (22nd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thank you very much for your posting, Joanna. You speak from your own experience and knowledge and that's a wonderful thing. I have little to none...
    Thanks Dreamtimer. I made a decision to keep what I speak and post about focused from my own experience(s) with/about ETs and related issues, and keep the sharing of their communications to a minimum (at least for now). I could 'channel' till the cows come home....but with so much confusion/distortion in the 'sea of info' it felt better to show their presence (photographically) and how they communicate visually, tangibly.

As to you having little experience or knowledge, well of course you do. You're living, for a start! You and I have an overlap of knowledge and experience, I would say. You have far more of both, when it comes to forums...and I'd like to ask, what you feel has so far been the deepest learning, for you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), donk (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Joanna, heavy question. I'm still learning. Life for me has been a lot like what yoda said, "You must unlearn what you have learned." The impossible is real and reality may be a dream or simulation. I've managed to live this life without going crazy which I think is a victory for everyone who can do so.

I have little to no experience with off-worlders, as far as I know.

I've examined my life and realized that I've just been through several major transitions and have entered a new stage or cycle in life. I'm in the position to choose what I do and where I go. It's an amazing thing.

I feel like I'm swimming through a sea of stories, information, and whatever else. My instincts guide me and I go with the flow. I'm very glad to have made a lifelong practice of listening to my instincts. I'm not sure I could assess logically how to navigate this world of info/disinfo.

It's a tremendous pleasure having conversations with the caliber and variety of people I find here. In life there's often a dearth of people who want to have challenging conversations that could involve paradigm changes or, God forbid, opinion changes.

I really like your positive energy because there's actual substance behind it and you can converse about different subjects.

I remain optimistic and I do believe that together we can make a difference. Not just here on the forum, out in the world. :unity:

Happy dance.:

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Aragorn (22nd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016), Joanna (23rd January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanks donk.

'Cultishness' isn't off topic....I remember hearing of folk who sold their homes, and know one who left her job, in Greg Giles' heyday of 2012, convinced they were all about to be whisked off the planet by starships en masse....following his every word and others, like lemmings off a cliff.....the cult/Chosen One tendency can have serious consequences, cause suffering, leave people feeling psychologically and emotionally messed up and disillusioned. As Sam has said, it is for each individual to face that tendency, recognize the fear at the root of it, and take responsibility for who and what they choose to be, do, and say....preferably from a place of love, courage and kindness!
    Ya...that's the extreme, which tends to occur when people do not do what you brilliant point out in a later post: share your experience, knowing it's the only thing you KNOW.

The "cultishness" I am hinting is like the 'little white lies'...excused mindless choices that allow for extremes to exist. If we can hold loving detachment to everything...even our own experiences, then sharing them becomes more productive, discussions flow smoother.

I find it way more fascinating to find out why people think their extraordinary experiences are important, and what other people think and observe about them...than the actual experience itself. I think it's essential that this become the priority, if we are to make sense of any of this...rather than the current (and hopefully what we here are trying to be different from) paradigm of the events and weirdness itself being more important than the being transmitting that information (and even more importantly: its intent).

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Joanna (23rd January 2016), lcam88 (22nd January 2016)

Thanks
    Another 2c, from a slightly different viewpoint, as a direct physical experiencer/contactee and photo-documenter of the Ashtar Command and Intergalactic Confederation, of which the galactic federations are members...

A friend sent the Greg Giles 'warning post' to me when it came out, and I'll post here what I wrote back to her:

"You may recall that when he was posting his channellings, I did say the energy behind him was negative, and he and others like him would be used to disillusion the spiritual/ET community.

The post is quite right that some channellings are the product of human origin mind control programmes. But I would also add that some are influenced by non-human malevolent entities, and if people believe it's all just from human psyops, then they won't 'see' those entities pulling the strings, at a deeper level, so to speak, and when those entities remain unseen, they have more control. That's how they operate. So do you feel where this post is 'coming from'?

Of course, whether this is Greg Giles speaking, or an 'agency' using his name, is unclear. There is a grey energy coming through that website, as it did through his channellings, particularly towards 'the end' when they (Greys) deliberately exposed themselves and shattered the trust and 'ET story buy-in' of many hopeful but intuitionally undeveloped souls.

Whatever the source of that post, it's meant to drive the nails in the coffin of human-higher ET contact and make people so distrustful and scared they won't go anywhere near, and would only see monsters - the products of their fears - if they did.
    We watched the overall amount of channeled info go from about 60% hoaxed or infiltrated, to at least 95%, between 2012 and 2014.
    The other part of this purported GG testimony is that it is always easier for people to say they were the victims of a psyops programme that no one can escape, or of evil entities, rather than admit that it is their own ego weaknesses and lack of inner heart development and stability that actually opens the door to either or both of those forces, and lets them' inhabit' one's mind. Much easier to blame a 'programme'....

Since the 1950s, everything has been done to ensure souls don't connect with the real Ashtar Command/Intergalactic Condeferation...because if they did in large numbers, the Shift would have happened years ago. There has indeed been targetting of sensitive/psychic souls, and a flow of false intel and 'psychospiritual' nonsense, for decades.
    Added to that now are other mind-controlled and/or entity-controlled whistleblowers, researchers, galactic 'historians' and 'record readers' putting out exciting stories and material, with the purpose of steering Disclosure away from the true higher dimensional ETs..."

To Herbert: While I have nothing against Chris Thomas or anyone else, his claim of being 'born hard-wired into the Akashic records' is no different to those who claim to channel from the ethers, or claim to be in contact with ETs they have no evidence for. I had never heard of him or the 'velon' until you PM'd me last year, and from my point of view, CT has his 'wires crossed'....and if he can be off on that one, then he could be off on other matters too.
    I came across three souls who all believed they have a special, privileged relationship to the Akash; none of their material resonates for me as coming from the highest truth.

I agree that is is vital to be in touch with your own Higher Self/Source Self, and it is our greatest guide.
    However, my Higher Self is not floating above my head, it is in my inner heart, the seat of my soul, and that is where my Joanna self merges with it. Higher Self is conscience, yes...but is also so much more than that. It is indeed the focused guiding Light of your own Oversoul, at least in my experience.
    And within the light of your own Oversoul is where you can in truth, clarity and unveiled divinity, meet and connect with other Lights of Source and know them, perceive them, and remember them, as who and what they are in their highest, deepest essence. In that light, 'us' and 'them' drops away, and the ego self has no 'pull'....it becomes peaceful...

I stand in the truth of my essence and follow none, communing with others who are standing in their essence, as Love, whether they are humans on Earth, star kin, dolphins, spirits of the trees or Gaia's elementals. Existence here and now feels a little surreal, as the people around me continue to interpret and filter their realities through the third dimension while I watch multidimensional skies and ships overhead. The first ship sighting I had, in 2011, was with a devoutly religious neighbour who had completely forgotten their appearance 10 minutes later. I've stood under a chemtrail so clean-edged it looked like it had been cut with a knife, with family around me saying, 'What an interesting cloud.' Or black helicopters flying over my house, and a relative visiting, saying they must be fighting fires.....looking mystified when I point out that the fires are 50kms away in the opposite direction, then forgetting she'd seen them....and so on....and on......

Forgive me sharing this personal stuff - it's intended to make a point about the veracity of our living, tangible, breathable experience, and that when our experience is heart and higher self-connected, there is no testimony, record reading, hypnotic regression, channelled, speculated or secret information from any source that is needed to verify, validate or lead it. That said, like most folk, I very much appreciate the feeling of mutual resonance in another's words, actions and creations, and am happy to find that resonance with some peeps on this forum. Thank you
    How awesome you are a chosen one of the ashtar command and intergalactic confederation. Watch out for those black helicopters!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd January 2016), Joanna (23rd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello, a bit late to the conversation here , just wondering if remote viewing of the akashic is possible, and if it is would it be an objective or subjective experience i wonder ( and thus mabe differing results?..) thx,lb
    I think you first have to make sure the premise of your question is solid...
    Why do you believe beyond any shadow of doubt that there is even such a thing as an akashic record?
    Have you identified and investigated all the valid questions that challenge the premise of the existence of an akashic record, especially as described in Buddhism?

I'm taking deep second looks at every aspect of everything I may have once accepted as true and if the reason was that "it's been referred to many times", "I just feel it's right", "I like everything else so and so has said..." because of how many times those careless assumptions have been impetuous and wrong.

I forget where I just heard this quote and thought it was priceless - something like
    "The problem with disinfo is that you can get correct answers to wrong questions."
    Last edited by TimeLab, 23rd January 2016 at 03:25.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2016), donk (23rd January 2016), Joanna (23rd January 2016), sandy (23rd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    I think you first have to make sure the premise of your question is solid...
    Why do you believe beyond any shadow of doubt that there is even such a thing as an akashic record?
    Have you identified and investigated all the valid questions that challenge the premise of the existence of an akashic record, especially as described in Buddhism?

I'm taking deep second looks at every aspect of everything I may have once accepted as true and if the reason was that "it's been referred to many times", "I just feel it's right", "I like everything else so and so has said..." because of how many times those careless assumptions have been impetuous and wrong.

I forget where I just heard this quote and thought it was priceless - something like
    "The problem with disinfo is that you can get correct answers to wrong questions."
    Hi there Timelab, at this time the Akashic is something which makes sense to me so im going with it, however if you hav evidence to the contrary please share ! , lb

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2016), donk (23rd January 2016), heyokah (24th January 2016), Joanna (23rd January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Joanna, heavy question. I'm still learning. Life for me has been a lot like what yoda said, "You must unlearn what you have learned." The impossible is real and reality may be a dream or simulation. I've managed to live this life without going crazy which I think is a victory for everyone who can do so.

I have little to no experience with off-worlders, as far as I know.

I've examined my life and realized that I've just been through several major transitions and have entered a new stage or cycle in life. I'm in the position to choose what I do and where I go. It's an amazing thing.

I feel like I'm swimming through a sea of stories, information, and whatever else. My instincts guide me and I go with the flow. I'm very glad to have made a lifelong practice of listening to my instincts. I'm not sure I could assess logically how to navigate this world of info/disinfo.

It's a tremendous pleasure having conversations with the caliber and variety of people I find here. In life there's often a dearth of people who want to have challenging conversations that could involve paradigm changes or, God forbid, opinion changes.

I really like your positive energy because there's actual substance behind it and you can converse about different subjects.

I remain optimistic and I do believe that together we can make a difference. Not just here on the forum, out in the world. :unity:

Happy dance.:
    Wise old soul, Yoda is. 'To unlearn what you have learned'. We are subject to all manner of social, mental and emotional conditioning from the moment we're born, let alone stuff like implants and mind-control programmes. That's a fair bit of unlearning, so as to have the inner freedom to perceive, feel, remember and imagine (the impossible) beyond those structurers of 'reality'. At 13, I said to my Mum, 'I don't believe in the consensus reality.' She looked at me blankly. (Still does, lol). I couldn't explain to her that the orbs of light I saw in the garden, or the angel at the window, meant more to me as truth, truthful experience, than this or that religious, political, philosophical, spiritual, cultural concept or norm. The pressure - and the enticement - of those constructs feel very 'real' though. It took decades to unravel all of those layers, including adventures in guru-land (yogic/tantric group) which were excellent teachers in how the energies of 'guru' and cults work, and the underlying mindstates that draw people into them potentially at the expense of their own inner voice (lack of self trust, fear of death and fear of abandonment would be three biggies).
    It's easy to see how all of those mindstates can get attached/transferred to ETs in cult-like ways, including the temptation of those 'little white lies' donk has referred to. From my viewpoint, that tendency gets in the way of true connection...as does hanging onto the frameworks we've used to structure concepts of 'reality', most of which are subconscious. It takes bringing them into conscious view, with love, without judgement, and being willing to let them go if they are attaching us to a limiting life-view, to deeply unblock the heart and connect from there.
    As an example, I was a professional astrologer for some years, until going into my inner heart (I 'thought' I was in it, but wasn't). A natal chart will give you a precise map of the personality/ego self, with all its strengths, weaknesses and 'character' laid out...which gives a feeling of security to the ego, even if it means saying 'My Sun is squared to my Saturn, in the second house, therefore I'll struggle for money my whole life while trying to recover from the coldness or absence of a parent', for instance. I had an epiphany about the entrapment (self-fulfilling prophecy) of this type of self-talk, and that unmapping everything I had used as a definition/filter would be needed to be able to go Home ie; into reunion with Higher Self/Source Self...and connect with (other) Higher Selves unveiled.

I salute your optimism and sense of togetherness...and know we'll 'get there'.... :unity::sun:
    Last edited by Joanna, 23rd January 2016 at 10:00.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2016), Aragorn (23rd January 2016), Dreamtimer (24th January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    How awesome you are a chosen one of the ashtar command and intergalactic confederation. Watch out for those black helicopters!
    Hello Anastasia, you can see it that way if you wish. I would say there are no 'chosen ones'; from my pov they/we are here to connect with any one who will meet us in the middle - meaning in love, joy, and goodwill. As above, so below, but through the centre is the flow.

Thank you re the helicopters. Best not to worry about them or the chemtrail planes, lesson learned about the magnetizing effect of what we focus upon.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd January 2016), donk (23rd January 2016), Elen (9th February 2016)