Thread: This is weird to me about RR and 9/11 Truthers...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Rebekah Roth authenticity and 9/11 Truther's divisions

I admit that I am still on the "conspiracy" track. Since day one of 9/11, I was very upset about what was foisted on us and the planned murder and the war on terror. I was upset that people believed and still believe the story.. ...But also, I do not think my opinions are always congruent with others. So, I can see why there is so much inability to gain traction as a concerted front. I apologize for needing to speak about the RR incident that is UP in the alt media world....

When I hear about someone else talking about the incidents I am following, I always have my own memory and own thinking that is there too. That means I am a biased opinionated person BUT I want to see GOOD evidence to form my changing opinions...

I have been following the conspiracy because on the first day, I could SEE that no plane hit the Pentagon> I could read that George Bush was NOT surprised. He did not follow the protocol when a major attack has hit "America" (which is what he said he realized it WAS?) He sat reading "My Pet Goat" to the school kids and later his explanation:

Why did I keep reading 'My Pet Goat'? To give people confidence, says Bush
    He wasn't rattled; instead, George W Bush was attempting to project an aura of calm as he mulled over news that terrorists had flown hijacked aeroplanes into the World Trade Centre in New York.

The former President has given a rare interview explaining why his reaction to the 9/11 attacks, which occurred while he visited a school in Florida, involved looking blankly before reading out loud from the book My Pet Goat.

"My first reaction was anger. Who the hell would do that to America? Then I immediately focused on the children, and the contrast between the attack and the innocence of children," he says in a National Geographic Channel documentary. "I made the decision not to jump up... and leave the classroom... I didn't want to rattle the kids. I wanted to project a sense of calm."
    From that day and because I was already a little familiar with the Project for the New American Century and how this fit in with a horrible plan....

he Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan.[4][5] The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership".[6] The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity".[7]

Of the twenty-five people who signed the PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz.[8][9][10][11] Observers such as Irwin Stelzer and Dave Grondin have suggested that the PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.[12][13][14][15] Academics such as Inderjeet Parmar, Phillip Hammond, and Donald E. Abelson have said PNAC's influence on the George W. Bush administration has been exaggeratedProject for the New American Century wiki
    I read just about everything I could find then and since.
    There are people who have studied more than I and many have detailed analysis.
    In researching the evidence, we can find many details to support various means of 'how" it was accomplished.
    I am MOST interested that this was NOT anything about the identified terrorists and we can see what was immediately accepted by the world as a response to TERROR.

Personally I am curious about
    1.The hurricane that suddenly turned directions off the east US coast(and was not mentioned in the MSM?)
    2.All kinds of anomalies that we could make a long list concerning.
    3. My woowoo mind likes the ideas of holograms, CGI, energy beam weapons (in conjunction with known weapons) and I apologize if I offend anyone with my own pet theories.

I was terror-fied by this assault because I saw it was planned to change the world and it has changed the world....More people are becoming aware of the incongruence and the way we were herded into the willingness to accept war(ssss) on TERROR.

Then RR aka MG aka KoreAnn entered the scene with what seemed TO ME an un-necessarily convoluted and contradictory story about planes in the air, murdered passengers and etc. and that ALSO pinned Mossad (and they were WITH the USA surely on it IMO but it was a JOINT effort IMO between all Military Industrial Complex beneficiaries).

What SURPRISED me about RR was that people lauded her and championed her story as if they had been waiting for just this story and HERE I cannot understand?

Now the "truthers" are trying to sort all this out while MY Question is..... why didn't her story raise questions at the start?
    There need not necessarily be "controversy" in determining the provenance of information.
    Why did people rush to love her story anyway because it seemed TO ME the story was a red herring?
    Why did a sudden highlighting of her story appear?

What is happening where researchers I respect (like Jim Fetzer) are trolled because they question this weird (IMO) "whistleblower" contribution?
    And it's like the alt media is a bloody shark fest lately and I feel so sad as this pattern of controversy IMO cannot generate momentum for new insights.....Maggie

So here is an example of the angst triggered

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQzjeSk-sA
    Last edited by Maggie, 28th December 2015 at 17:28.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th December 2015), boja (28th December 2015), bsbray (27th December 2015), Dreamtimer (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Frances (27th December 2015), Greenbarry (27th December 2015), Juniper (28th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (16th June 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Forgive my ignorance, but for those of us who do not speak acronymese, who or what is/are "RR" and "MG"?

(To me, an MG is a British sports car, and "RR" stands for "Rolls Royce". )

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015), lcam88 (27th December 2015), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015), Myst (28th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Rebekah Roth, I'm assuming, that was being promoted on PA lately. I never cared personally what she had to say. There is plenty enough information about 9/11 out there already to paint a pretty clear picture. The problem is just bringing all of that info together in one place, which I don't think has been done and may never be done, as there is really so much information available. Even the official reports from US agencies, the FEMA and NIST reports, have enough info to debunk their own conclusions if you look at what they're actually saying.

When people argue about 9/11 online, the people who believe the "official story" (as much as that varies -- it's like a religion, there are as many variations as there are people who believe it) like to always demand the conspiracy theorists to prove every idea they have, when it was the government that did the only 2 studies that had access to the actual physical evidence and structural data, and they didn't prove anything with all of that in the first place. No one else has even had access to it, and has had to work with what little is available publicly. The burden of proof should start with the government since they are supposed to have done the investigation. FEMA and NIST's conclusions fall apart like a house of cards when you look at them closely, and that already calls for a better and more transparent investigation.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th December 2015), boja (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Greenbarry (27th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Rebekah Roth, I'm assuming, that was being promoted on PA lately.
    That explains it then, because I don't exactly monitor Project Avalon — I've got my hands more than full with my work here at The One Truth. Besides, Project Avalon doesn't exactly have a good track record on account of who they're promoting, do they?

• Inelia Benz
    • Stephen Hodges (alias "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini")
    • Simon Parkes
    • Corey Goode (alias GoodETxSG)
    • Shane Bales, (alias The Ruiner)
    • John Lamb Lash
    • The Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group, comprised of (among others) Christine, Claudia and Hazel, all of whom are persona non grata there now.

Did I leave anyone out?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

blufire (31st December 2015), bsbray (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That explains it then, because I don't exactly monitor Project Avalon — I've got my hands more than full with my work here at The One Truth. Besides, Project Avalon doesn't exactly have a good track record on account of who they're promoting, do they?

• Inelia Benz
    • Stephen Hodges (alias "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini")
    • Simon Parkes
    • Corey Goode (alias GoodETxSG)
    • Shane Bales, (alias The Ruiner)
    • John Lamb Lash
    • The Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group, comprised of (among others) Christine, Claudia and Hazel, all of whom are persona non grata there now.

Did I leave anyone out?
    Project Serpo?

Isn't this another "dented" project?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th December 2015), bsbray (28th December 2015), Dreamtimer (28th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Project Serpo?

Isn't this another "dented" project?
    Yes, that is correct, but that was still before Project Camelot was founded, let alone Project Avalon. But it was indeed also an investigation that Bill Ryan himself was involved with, albeit as their webmaster, I believe.

Returning to the topic of Rebekah Roth however, as it just so happens to be, KINGSTON FRIZZ has just posted an interesting video in which Rebekah is being exposed, here.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th December 2015), Dreamtimer (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (16th June 2016), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    [...]

Then RR aka MG aka KoreAnn entered the scene with what seemed TO ME an un-necessarily convoluted and contradictory story about planes inthe air, murdered passengers and etc. and that ALSO pinned Mossad (and they were WITH the USA surely on it IMO but it was a JOINT effort IMO between all Military Industrial Complex beneficiaries)[...]
    That particular information probably came from Dimitry Khalezov's book "9/11thology", which you can find here. I've got an older copy of that book on my hard disk, and I've read about three quarters of it — it's extremely long and unfortunately also not very linear — and in that book, Khalezov writes that the US government was in a state of nuclear alert on the 11th of September 2001, and that all the footage made by passengers with their cellphone cameras et al was all staged by actors in advance, and (if I remember it right) that the real commercial planes were shot down by the US Air National Guard and the US Air Force.

What I do remember for certain however was a video on YouTube — it's been years, so forgive me for not being able to reproduce the video here — where a witness in the street describes to a reporter how he saw the plane impact, and another man passes by, overhears him, turns around and shouts "What are you talking about? There was no plane!" The witness who claimed to have seen the plane impact the tower was later on identified as a Canadian actor, and his name is not the same name as he gave to the reporter with the camera.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (16th June 2016), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015)

Thanks
    For what it is worth, and what I have read by Rebeka Roth, I KNOW the day that this event happened that the Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, Michael White, said on a local TV interview there in Cleveland, which aired NATIONALLY, that the flight blah blah, ( can not remember the numbers off hand?? 92??) LANDED SAFELY at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. I seen/heard this with my own eyes/ears and NEVER seen that interview again during the whole "post" fiasco. I would not be surprised that all these people were flown to different areas and done away with, period.

Then, I had a friend's son who was in the military telling his mother and myself that the plane that was over/near Pittsburg PA was vaporized to bits. There is no conscious of caring for anyone when they annihilate thousands of people daily all across this globe.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th December 2015), bsbray (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (16th June 2016), Maggie (29th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    That might have been Flight 93 but I'm not sure, because there was funny business going on with all four flights. In the chaos immediately after the attacks lots of interesting things were said and never repeated again.

John Lear, the famous pilot who either held or still holds the world record for most hours logged in flight in the most aircraft, is a "no planes" advocate. He was basically banned from the ATS forums because of it, and I am sure that those forums were founded by US and British intelligence. Superficially it is the largest conspiracy theory forum on the Internet but in reality there is more "debunking" in the form of harassment and shillery than anything else going on there, and past incidents there show that the staff is connected to companies like Halliburton and has admitted worked with the US federal government over things posted on the forum. John Lear not surprisingly has the same opinion and talked to Kerry Cassidy about it in an interview. Lear says that the military has had holographic technology for years, complete with projected sound effects. If they didn't, ideas like "Project Bluebeam" wouldn't even be possible.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th December 2015), Dreamtimer (28th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2015), gord (28th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (16th June 2016), Maggie (28th December 2015), modwiz (29th December 2015), Windancer (30th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    As far as 9/11, Dr. Judy Wood, a forensic scientist did work on this, even producing a book "Where Did the Towers Go"? I too wondered about the storm brewing in the Atlantic just off NYC at the time. Questions I got a lot of. Answers, none I'm sure of. I remember viewing a video interview she did with someone at the time, but I don't recall who the interviewer was. I remember having the gut feeling the whole thing wasn't real.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th December 2015), Maggie (30th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    I remember having the gut feeling the whole thing wasn't real.
    Reverend!

and kudos to John Lear too...I am with John Lear, Gale...and all; One must really THINK about the possibilities and just try to fathom the capabilities, somethings beyond our perceived imaginations...pure Monkey business and no planes/fake as heck

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2015), Maggie (30th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    Reverend!

and kudos to John Lear too...I am with John Lear, Gale...and all; One must really THINK about the possibilities and just try to fathom the capabilities, somethings beyond our perceived imaginations...pure Monkey business and no planes/fake as heck
    I personally speculate that the Hutchinson effect could be at work with the twin towers? What Judy Wood collected are signs that whatever did happen was just not from jet fuel. I think this was a well planned coordinated use of the latest and best deadly technology available. I saw videos that did tie together evidence of CGI in the newscasts. I don't know about holograms but yeah...it is extraordinary monkey business.

Initially, until there were youtubes about the holographic "planes", I only knew what we were told about the hijackers was an excuse. I was not sure HOW the events were crafted. I think I was more focused on why the plan was executed (to implement the "war on terror") and all those ramifications and that people were hypnotized and a suggestion implanted by being told what happened while in trauma and shock and awe.

In false flags, I think several variations are used. I do think people are killed in some events and that the murderers are mind controled by their beliefs in many cases. I have known several fanatics who would do something terrible if they thought it would justify an end they considered paramount. Military minds have no compunction about collateral damage.

The staged drill presented as "real" could be the basic model as we have a drill scheduled in all the major psyops (Sandy Hook has much evidence for the school being a stage). I am really not sure that children died there. I really am not even sure there were real children because I do not know anyone who knows anyone who had a child die. Being shamed for questioning the events is actually a psyop itself.

This not being personally involved means we are always told what happened. We can only get the info second hand. So, we are set up by our beliefs despiet our wishes. We "should" have a world that includes elements we desire (like fairness, peace, transparency) but we still harbor the opposite states. We each have our shadow inner government.... one we project out and will fight or are ready to defend when triggered.

We are so easily divided....BEING at war internally, feeling the violence personally so feeling victimized and hating are divisive states. People like Rebekah Roth can be displayed for our approval/ disapproval. We can be attracted to lunatics who make us feel justified.

Sending real assassins to kill in the name of a targeted source (and IMO it looks like the Paris events were real on site shootings) is another kind that IF children were killed at Sandy Hook, would be what IMO was used.

Adam Lanza (5'10 or 6 foot and 112 pounds) was so far off the mark of capability that I am "gee whizzed" anyone could even think he was responsible.

The main issue with psyops like 9/11 is difficulty in reaching coordination of those who care to respond to the psyop effectively. Some people have an agenda (and they might be meaning well or not). Some people have prickly egos and taunt one another out of displaced anger IMO. Some have pet theories that adjust facts to match. We need some grand jury of brilliant analyists beyond egoic concerns....

To me there is the extreme need for vetting of sources.
    There is a need for egoic people to get over themselves.
    There needs to be a way to be heard when one has synthesized various threads of information.

We also have the spectator issues and dropouts and people who go off the deep end from the search...that place I THINK some have reached...
    Being tired of the whole rabbit hole that seems to lead in circles, I am not sure where to go.

Part of me is at peace with all the insane collective storyline.
    Part of me is still enraged by the collective appearance.
    I know I am not the only one in my ragged duality matrix (polarized at times) participation.
    All this is happening on various fractal levels of complexity IMO.

The possibility in this last 100 years of global communication is that the world is NOT homogenous despite the attempt to make it McCulture.

IMO the horse that pulls the wagon of willingness to cooperate in these events are the real "people involved". Many do have a belief that what they do is rightous. In that way Idealism (meaning one has an ultimate belief that can support rascism, religionism, patriotism, nationalism, materialism, feminism or whatever ISM) can lead to murder and manipulation in the name of its cause. That energy is very usable.

There may be an element of beings who just love stirring up trouble for the sake of pleasure in chaos and disorder. They will participate in anything that makes the pot of disinformation taste good to their palette.

Do I have to have that in my personal world? Maybe whatever we appreciate and focus on deeply is going to be supported in our own small world and builds out not crowds in? Maybe the whole theater play is ramping up to almost instantaneous feedback for out beliefs? Every night I think about the beautiful possibilities of culture creation where Theirs is not Ours.

Off my chest and thanks for the place to write it off hehe....Maggie

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDqxgU7CbIw
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th December 2015 at 04:28.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2015), bsbray (30th December 2015)