Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Monsieur "Mn Y..." - The Corey Goode of 1969

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's a good habit to care about people, Sam. We need care. Keep on caring. It spreads.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (18th March 2016), Chester (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016), Joanna (20th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay, what if, lol, this, Earth is indeed a grand experiment of grand proportions, huge, because, what we are going through has happened many, millions ?, of times before, and when the planet and energies, people etc, made it, the money etc greed etc was transmuted etc, and here is the But, the experiments that did not work ( lets say mars and maldek were just two of these failed experiments ), all that karma not transmuted, the imo only way to go about a transmutation is to use the money itself, the greed itself, the Power domination itself, like the rapist being forgiven face to face, the torturer face to face, the Shame face to face etc etc. In truth how it would be done, only god knows but feel we will pick up on things as we go along, if indeed any option and potentials that are always there for us all.
    Aianawa, to use the energy of fear (greed/domination=reaction to fear of lack/scarcity/death) itself will not free money from the old survival/competition programme....but compassion/neutrality is indeed necessary, so as not to keep on feeding the dominator/slave programme with either 'pole' of adulation and craving, or judgement and anger.

Now for a lighter moment, regarding Maldek, I mentioned it in a recent blog post which was reblogged on a site in China. I hope the first translation from English into Chinese was closer to the original than the translation of the page back to English (but suspect not)....as Maldek was translated as the Maldives...along with some other hilarious 'lost in translations'.
    Some of the translations that still worked are 'chemical exhaust revenge' for chemtrails, and 'avatar forgetful blanket' for 'blanket of amnesia'...both quite accurate.
    Names, however, seem to be problematic: Arnap turned into 'A Pu-resistant' and Shem Arua into 'field Semitic spirit'...
    'Softly guiding' turned into 'Softly and Pharmacology'...and so forth...

Oh dear. Apart from all the above on this thread, here's another issue - 'mangled in translation'. Heaven only knows what the Chinese readers can make of this....

Gotta keep laughing in the third dimension. It is just so weird!
    Last edited by Joanna, 22nd March 2016 at 11:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd March 2016)

Thanks
    Mangled in translation. Wow. And those phrases, 'chemical exhaust revenge' and 'avatar forgetful blanket'. OMG. That's much better than the few german to english translations I tried. Much funnier anyway.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd March 2016), Joanna (22nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Mangled in translation. Wow. And those phrases, 'chemical exhaust revenge' and 'avatar forgetful blanket'. OMG. That's much better than the few german to english translations I tried. Much funnier anyway.
    Yeah, those phrases are definitely keepers.

Now to write the galactic history of the Maldives: "Somewhere south of the glorious and far distant constellation of India-of-Five-Million-Gods lies the sparkling cluster of the Maldives, Garland of Islands, perfect for your next interstellar vacation...."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd March 2016)

Thanks
    Laughing now. That's so funny. I hope some of these people have friends who speak english. What does the space ship translate as?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (22nd March 2016), Elen (22nd March 2016), Joanna (22nd March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Laughing now. That's so funny. I hope some of these people have friends who speak english. What does the space ship translate as?
    Haha, I can hardly bear to look...

Had to though...ah, Chinese must know about spaceships and spacecraft. They translate!
    "Surround protect it shocked us a lot galactic spacecraft..."

And I saw Maldek was named as Maldek further on. That is, 'Maldek was exploded' translated as 'Maldek was the named helloworld in.'

*sigh* and
    Last edited by Joanna, 22nd March 2016 at 12:21.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (22nd March 2016), Elen (22nd March 2016)