Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monsieur "Mn Y..." - The Corey Goode of 1969

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Filters, feelings and filters, usualllly I would put imo, do not follow opinions.
    Hi Aianawa, I apologize as you clearly wrote IMO and I somehow missed that. True apologies... Sam
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st January 2016), Elen (19th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Lol, I did not look, I assumed I forgot.

Sam, I have talked with guru's, taken advice, followed some of their teachings, used some of their theories, still practice some of the practises, I feel so so luckey in that my spiritual base was reiki quickly followed by Conversations With God book one, which has a main teaching of everything comes from either love or fear, so I started spiritualllly with my feelings, working on my filters. Some here would say, then why do you get involved with the likes of DW and Corey, DW feels like a mirror for me, mistakes and all, Corey I feel a kinship of the new templates we have nowadays, he is also as rough as guts in many ways and hated because of info ( like DW ) that he has shared, if the data is false, it will be no skin off my nose, I rarely share his material, I share most of DW's. The Kazarian material that was shared on veteran's today site etc probably imo was bought about by DW's sharing of similar info, both have affected the collective mind hugely imo. I am so massively gratefullll to Neil Donald Walsch ( CWG series ) and Eckhart Tolle ( power of now ) for a solid spiritual base, but then the progression to Drunvalo and Jose Arguelles was made easier by it, just like reiki made Qi Gong an easier road to know and practice But then look what my main enjoyment nowadays is, two Guru's Ammabhagavan, golden blessings and Vedic meditations etc and very costly lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st January 2016), Elen (19th March 2016)

Thanks
    My apologies Sam, I forgot to accept your apology, I did have a wee dark road when one teacher was feeling the future timeline of financial combustion with nature living coming in quickly afterwards and another teacher saying all is fine, we will downsize to five or so currencies slowly over time, both agreed on the 2012 dec 21 st timeline being xlent and amazing, both came from a love angle but one I felt had a filter, for myself I melded both and felt the five currencies over time, more logical but it took a year to see my own guru, always learning.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st January 2016), Elen (19th March 2016)

Thanks
    And part of melding those two together was the option that at a later date there may be the potential that a more nature based humanity may indeed not need money and here is that potential being created > http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2016/...-and-blue.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th March 2016)

Thanks
    How funny -

Corey "LIVE" at the "unconsciously dead explo"

the scam goes to a new level and...

sets up for the third -

some clown suggests "As a side-note, Corey's story would make for one hell of a movie or series."

This is all staged to line these guy's pockets. And guess what? More power to 'em. Perhaps the masses of humanity need to be brain flucked more and more.

I don't have the heart to post the video (Cobra-ized) but what I quoted was a comment at the very top - folks... wake up - they are screaming at you "Hey STUPID!... waste more of your time and pay me along the way!"
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), bsbray (16th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), Joanna (17th March 2016), modwiz (17th March 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    The scripted and contrived conversations between Goode and Wilcock are sounding more and more like infomercials.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), Chester (18th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), Joanna (17th March 2016), modwiz (17th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Honestly, I can't listen. Ever since the dice and beer mugs... For me, there's plenty else to focus on. If it does become a movie I'll be amazed. From forum whistleblower to Hollywood...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), bsbray (16th March 2016), Chester (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), Joanna (17th March 2016), modwiz (17th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam and all, it's about more than just egos and lining pockets.
    If CG's story gets turned into a blockbuster movie, it's part of the process of pushing an in my view, completely false and twisted ET Disclosure from the alternative scene into the mainstream consciousness. Sure, there's always profits involved, but be aware of the deeper agenda of attempting to set the space of acceptance of a specific story of ETs (and Inner Earth people and space programmes) into mainstream 'readiness'.
    Movies powerfully affect the collective psyche, and it's all preparation for a hijacked/skewed 'disclosure', equally as harmful as the partial, skewed disclosure that is brewing in government circles, it would seem (intended to protect vested interests)....that continues to erase/misrepresent the presence of true higher ETs currently around Earth, and replace them with pseudo-ET Alliances, as a type of masking layer inserted between humanity and our actual star kin, so that humans misidentify with a false representation that has both very darkened entity energies behind it and unpleasant, unscrupulously-used mental technologies (again, in my view).

Of course, this tactic is hardly confined to a single narrative; many conflicting or partially agreeing stories have been seeded into the alternative community/s and mainstream consciousness over recent decades.
    However, the CG one (which he may indeed believe to be true) has been managed, telling people they should have faith, on not a scrap of evidence, let alone third party corroborating evidence, all this time...with only artworks to back up his claims...

If the movie rights are sold, it'll come out billed as based on a 'true life story', I would surmise....you know, for a bit of extra realism....

Okay, breathing....and continuing to hold the vision of all the layers of the veils dissolving, asap.... :sun:
    Last edited by Joanna, 17th March 2016 at 10:52.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th March 2016), bsbray (17th March 2016), Chester (18th March 2016), Dreamtimer (17th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), modwiz (17th March 2016), reno (18th March 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Sam, is this another cycle for you as such, if people wish to believe or follow or be open to CG or DW's belief or align with it, you know have their opinion, it is something for you to get angry about, again ?. Are you just venting for how you feel at present or are you wishing to introduce proof/evidence to prove it is a farce etc ?.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for your observations, Joanna. They're much appreciated.

If a movie came out, I'm not sure how I'd react. Since I've observed what's transpired in this community, I wouldn't be able to 'suspend disbelief' in order to enjoy the entertainment. Perhaps I'll just stick to Star Wars, Star Trek and the Middle Earth saga.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016), Joanna (18th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks for your observations, Joanna. They're much appreciated.

If a movie came out, I'm not sure how I'd react. Since I've observed what's transpired in this community, I wouldn't be able to 'suspend disbelief' in order to enjoy the entertainment. Perhaps I'll just stick to Star Wars, Star Trek and the Middle Earth saga.
    Lol....well, Dreamtimer, since after Esperanto, Quenya (Tolkien's High Elven), closely followed by Star Trek's Klingon, are considered to be the most widely used and spoken artificial languages on Earth, I rest my case about the mass influence of films (and books and TV, obviously)!

*doing Vulcan salute*

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th March 2016), Dreamtimer (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, a little off topic, but re your comment about a moneyless society of the future: "And part of melding those two together was the option that at a later date there may be the potential that a more nature based humanity may indeed not need money and here is that potential being created."

I agree, and from my pov there is not an advanced civilization in the galaxy that uses money. Meanwhile back on Earth, money is not the 'root of all evil'....greed and desire for power (accentuated reactions to fear of annihilation) are the root, and money is a materialized form of exchange of energy that has been used to maintain the control of greed+power. So the first thing that needs to happen, in a transition from money-as-power-over to a civilization based on love, compassion, true sharing and cooperation, money has to be detached from the old control form, and flowed in a way that heals the underlying fear (annihilation/survival), at a mass level...

The focus now of more and more countries on providing a Universal Basic Income, regardless of age, circumstances, employment status etc is a step in this direction toward sharing and cooperation, caring for all unconditionally.
    I see your home country New Zealand is looking at this, along with Canada, Finland, France, Switzerland, and already being trialled in Utrecht in the Netherlands.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Chester (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016)

Thanks
    Okay, what if, lol, this, Earth is indeed a grand experiment of grand proportions, huge, because, what we are going through has happened many, millions ?, of times before, and when the planet and energies, people etc, made it, the money etc greed etc was transmuted etc, and here is the But, the experiments that did not work ( lets say mars and maldek were just two of these failed experiments ), all that karma not transmuted, the imo only way to go about a transmutation is to use the money itself, the greed itself, the Power domination itself, like the rapist being forgiven face to face, the torturer face to face, the Shame face to face etc etc. In truth how it would be done, only god knows but feel we will pick up on things as we go along, if indeed any option and potentials that are always there for us all.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Joanna (20th March 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Sam, is this another cycle for you as such, if people wish to believe or follow or be open to CG or DW's belief or align with it, you know have their opinion, it is something for you to get angry about, again ?. Are you just venting for how you feel at present or are you wishing to introduce proof/evidence to prove it is a farce etc ?.
    I have kids and others in my life I call loved ones. It sickens me they have to be exposed to this utter crap. No, I didn't get angry again... I never stopped being outraged. I will continue to post about my outrage as long as clowns like Corey, DW and others continue to lie and lie and lie and all for the worst reasons at the expense of the vulnerable.

My problem is that I care for others. Perhaps that's a bad habit to have on this planet at this time.

It's just a ride

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2016), Dreamtimer (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016), Joanna (20th March 2016)

Thanks
    Let me ask you a question. If someone lied to you directly and did so more than once and then they tell you all sorts of fantastical stories which are impossible to prove or disprove either way unless maybe you lock the guy up and observe him 24/7 where even then he will say that when he was asleep he would be pulled out of his body to attend galactic save the day planning meetings... if all you have to go on is track record based on your own, direct personal experience, are you trying to tell me that despite these actual experiences, if you cannot disprove the fantastical stories, you are supposed to automatically believe them?
    You are supposed to automatically assume they are even one tiny bit true?

Have you ever heard the expression, "I got some beachfront property in Arizona I am hoping to sell you." Can you prove I don't? Hey... I am talking 4D Arizona by the way. In 4D the beach runs right through Arizona.
    Last edited by Chester, 18th March 2016 at 20:41.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (18th March 2016), Elen (19th March 2016), Joanna (20th March 2016)