Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monsieur "Mn Y..." - The Corey Goode of 1969

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    A world wide event meditation with huge pre intent involving at least over 200 million people over a time point of 36 hours was IMO the biggest single positive occurrence in human affairs, the ripple energy pre event negated the doomsies plus tptW. I had no involvement in harmonic convergence as I was asleep as such, this was or is the same for many concerning dec21 2012, and also the many positive event timelines post Dec 21 2012, one must be, go within to then understand without, outside, to connect harmony, the way, synchronicity.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (26th December 2015), Lansing (25th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Does anybody remember the Zeta Talk website? They were making predictions about things like Planet X/Nibiru appearing in the sky about 10 years ago or so. They'd make one prediction, and it wouldn't happen, so they gave an explanation and made another. And it wouldn't happen either. So they make another excuse for why nothing happened, and then make another prediction. It was kind of like this "Galactic Federation" thing that happened more recently. Two surprising things here: that they don't learn to stop making predictions and embarrassing themselves when they are obviously doing it wrong, and the other surprising thing is that people kept following it and taking it seriously anyway.

Yes, DD, even if someone has information wrong, or is even blatantly lying, it doesn't mean everything they say is false. I know what you're interested in doing amounts to cross-referencing what all of these kinds of people are saying between each other. Traditional research that historians do also involves cross-referencing primary sources, among other things. That's how I try to approach the problem. I just don't use statistics.

Also, I don't know if you've checked out the thread about the "survivors" videos yet, but it's largely based on the work of a Russian mathematician named Fomenko, who uses satistics to analyze history. I want to really start digging into his research when I have more time, and anyone who's good with statistics would be a lot of help looking through his work.
    I'm looking at it now, thanks for the heads up. As I play chess and followed Gary Kasparov for a while, I'm vaguely familiar with Fomenko.

Since history has been messed with so much, there is no real reason he can't be onto something. These days I don't trust anything I haven't seen or derived as all media, books, etc. can be completely changed for some agenda.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2015), bsbray (26th December 2015), Dreamtimer (25th December 2015), Elen (19th January 2016), Lansing (25th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I saw a lot of commotion over 2012. People seemed to fail to understand what apocalypse is and mistook it for Armageddon. It was a point of transition. The end of a pretty big cycle and the beginning of a new one. I witnessed all kinds of transition that year and since.

As for what's being revealed... That's a process.

Another planet Xer, Gerald Clark, says it's likely the revelation will come from ET rather than earthly governments.
    Who knows?

Bsbray hit the nail on the head. We're in the position of finding the truth for ourselves.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th December 2015), bsbray (26th December 2015), Elen (19th January 2016), Jengelen (26th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015), modwiz (18th January 2016), sarahdita85 (26th December 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Bsbray, can you not wait till at least DW and CG are debunked, proved incorrect, etc ?.
    well... let me ask you this -

If I tell you incredible, fantastical stories and in the course of telling you those stories I also make public statements that you know is an outright lie because you have had direct interaction with "me" (the story teller) where what "I" revealed to you at that time was exactly NOT what "me" (the story teller) stated publicly.... thus you have first hand experience that "I" (the story teller) is capable of lying... then why should I blindly believe what cannot be proven or easily disproven anyways just because it has yet to be disproven?

Let me say this again directly with specifics.

If I tell you that blog writer X is Joe Blow on April 17, 2015 in person to your face and then two weeks later through a shill Joe Blow is outed yet I claim I didn't have anything to do with their outing and state specifically, "I just found out Joe Blow is X yesterday," is this the kind of lying ability someone should overlook?

Are there acceptable lies?

If I blatantly lie about things where you have caught me lying but also tell you a green three eyed giant lives under my home in 4D where only I can "see" and "communicate" with him, should I or anyone expect you to believe me just because that hasn't been "debunked?"

Does track record, motivation, life circumstances prior to becoming the next internet phenom, etc. mean nothing?

Hey man... I am not trying to come after you personally but these types of statements really blow my mind... they HAVE been debunked. When will everyone wake up?
    Last edited by Chester, 18th January 2016 at 19:31.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), blufire (18th January 2016), Bob (18th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Dreamtimer (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016), modwiz (18th January 2016), sandy (18th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Post removed. . . . . decided to stay out of the mix . . . . .stuff drives me crazier than I already am.
    Last edited by blufire, 18th January 2016 at 22:08.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (18th January 2016), Dreamtimer (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016), modwiz (18th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The few updates I have bothered to read or watch have been heavy on story and low on detail. Average mind will fall into the 'spell' of an interesting story and forget that real data/information is lacking or low in the content mix. This reliance on story over data makes me uncomfortable with how this is unfolding. The "installments" or updates are more like a TV series storyline with elements of emotional states and some danger. However, even as a script it is weak.

I like both Corey and DW in general and have no problem with them figuring out a business model if there is support for one. People need to take responsibility for those they empower with their attention and funds. Neither DW or Corey would exist without the support of a good sized following. If either of these men can be called frauds then those who call themselves awake and aware while following this are fraudulent in their claims of being awake and aware. It is another genre now, like Hip-Hop or Heavy Metal.

I agree with Bsray or Aragorn, (forget which said it) that Corey has the behavior of someone who is under some kind of mind control. I am far more likely to feel compassion for him than to knock him. When I criticize the updates, it is about the material and not the man. If I put out a song someone thinks is lame, it is about my content and not me. I judge Corey's material as his artistic output and examine the art as a stand alone.
    Last edited by modwiz, 18th January 2016 at 22:56.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), Aragorn (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (19th January 2016), Dreamtimer (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by blufire View Post

Post removed. . . . . decided to stay out of the mix . . . . .stuff drives me crazier than I already am.
    That made me laugh.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), Aragorn (19th January 2016), blufire (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (19th January 2016), Dreamtimer (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Sam, if Corey is proven to be a fraud, DW is completely lost in his credibility scale, completely, this may happen, we will see, I may eat my hat lol, for myself, the world and humanities affairs continue to allusionally shake hands while falling forward lol, maldek mars Earth, Third time luckey lol, IMO to think there is not huge interest in us out there, from goodies as such, is a chuckle, your welcome Sam to message me with more info that may make more sense to me regarding Corey if you are okay with questions in return.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    As far as it goes, I like Corey. I cannot say that about others I met who have played this same game... like "ruler's of worlds" types who literally scare me.

One reason I like Corey is because I really think Corey believes these things... at least far more than another I thought I had gotten close to.

Its hard for me to meet someone and become involved with them in any way where I don't also start to experience a love for the being. My post really was a reaction to the statement that he hasn't been debunked when I saw many evidences that there were serious issues with Corey's story in his story changes alone. Again, this has nothing to do with Corey, it has to do with the fact I fell for things with Corey and with others like Corey and then I read your post and sadly I reacted.

Modwiz is right... something's wrong and only compassion makes sense. I already regret my post as it was not meant to restart the Corey is a liar BS all over again.

I was a fool many times. I think my last foolishness has me cured and this was not with Corey.

Funny thing though is that through the oddest of years imaginable - 2015, guess what I exposed? My own latent tendencies towards unreasonable levels of narcissism, megalomania and the messianic complex (this one I already had identified)... the only other ingredient may be my own little dose of sociopathy. I knew I wasn't good enough (or void of conscience enough) to become an internet phenom so instead I found myself seeking closeness with those who might pull it off. Perhaps I was seeking living the dream vicariously. Anyways... this post is nothing but personal outpouring.

Only upon my death might there be the opportunity to say, "Sam learned."
    Last edited by Chester, 19th January 2016 at 03:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), Aragorn (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    Rubbish, we all learned, when one goes home, dies, then one will find out how well one has done, rainbow cloaks for all lol

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Can I have my technicolor dreamcoat now?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Chester (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    Rubbish, we all learned, when one goes home, dies, then one will find out how well one has done, rainbow cloaks for all lol
    I meant I will only know upon my grave if I have learned the particular lesson of falling for the stories (especially the things that come forth in one on one dialogues) as if they might be true when they, in reality, are fantasies at best, intentional lies at worst.

Note: I have shown an immense proclivity to fall for these things.

Why?

Many reasons - the hardest ones to face found at the deeper core of my being, but in the outer realm - the primary why I have ended up getting close to these types of beings is all and only that I have sought answers and explanations to the experience I had when i was six years old as posted about here at the other forum -

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion-experience

When one combines the search for what that experience was about and one encounters other anomalous experiences in the course of their life, one tends to open their mind to much greater possibilities. This makes one ripe and vulnerable for predator types who (knowingly or not) seek the attention of potential followers (energy suppliers).

I could have been one of the former just as easily as finding myself often being the latter. All I can do is something about "me."

Maybe if the supply dries up, the demand will disappear too.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Can I have my technicolor dreamcoat now?
    YES!

One of the greatest accomplishments of religions and the like is convincing the masses their rewards await them after their life is over.

The elite that know this ploy love this.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th January 2016), bsbray (19th January 2016), Dreamtimer (19th January 2016), Elen (19th January 2016)

Thanks
    To come here, one gets rewarded IMO, Hitler or Jesus, both get cloaks lol.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th January 2016)

Thanks
    To come here, one gets rewarded IMO, Hitler or Jesus, both get cloaks lol.
    Hi, note that you make this statement as if it is a fact. To state something as a fact, one must "know" it.

So I ask... and I truly hope you will tell me... How do you know this?

EDIT: this comment was an error based on my failure to see "IMO" in Aianawa's comment.
    Last edited by Chester, 20th January 2016 at 20:06.

It's just a ride

Thanks
    Filters, feelings and filters, usualllly I would put imo, do not follow opinions.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th January 2016)