Thread: Free Qi/ki/chi/prana etc

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts

Free Qi/ki/chi/prana etc

The science around free energy imo may start with acknowledging chi/qi, some say life force one can use, bring in, from outside of oneself. I just posted this > the greatest time on Earth > the moment. > here >
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6307-Y...houghts/page14

and wondered, when is the best time to gather and garner this free energy for oneself, fill oneself, balance ones chakras or energy conduit/s, in the moment of course, that time when it is indeed the greatest time on Earth for oneself. As many know that do certain balancing/healing work like reiki/EMF balancing technique/chakra work etc, one can transfer this free energy to another, to a timeline, an event, soooooo, anyone that lives in the moment and there is more and more and that's not including even more people that are going in and out of the moment, remembering and learning still, Does this free energy, with or without a person knowing, that is in this moment place, naturalllly use them as a conduit, is this a normal nature act, we see Qi gong masters etc that are truly glowing, emanating beautifullll energy, is this how we have, are and will continue to do as an evolving cosmickey human race, as such ?.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2015), Jengelen (21st December 2015), scibuster (21st December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Is the Orgon of Wilhelm Reich also in this Qi/ki/chi/prana range ?
    Is it the same ?

Thanks
    I find orgon's facinating, from little research and a few experiences, yes, it does have some of the capabilities of above post, will look into this/orgon more since if i remember corectly, Drunvalo had some stories about using them and his and others merkaba in similar fashion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Is the Orgon of Wilhelm Reich also in this Qi/ki/chi/prana range ?
    Is it the same ?

Cheers, this will be a main research subject for me in the new year, had a healer/balancer use one under the table, with me a few months ago and definitely felt it, partner wanted to look into getting it and found the price to steep, $ 2.500 from memory.