Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would do more damage?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been having trouble answering this question. I think we'd have something like civil war here if it were revealed we're behind terrorism. I think many in the Middle East already see it as governments' doing and are taking the opening to try to recreate an empire.

In the Middle East they're much more accepting of the supernatural and have plenty of tales of sky visitors. They would see aliens through the lens of scripture and look for signs. Some might even try to get help starting a new caliphate.

I'm not sure the two revelations can be uncoupled. I feel like like there would be a cascade, or cataclysm, of disclosure.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2015), bsbray (20th December 2015), Elen (20th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (19th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

“Within chaos lies opportunity” ~ Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

The thought I find more interesting is what would that ‘damage’ create or do too the masses? Both of these ideals will create utter chaos. I say ‘will create’ because #2 is currently taking place and chaos is forming quickly and when the contrived UFO phenomenon is unveiled pandemonium will ensue.

So why are ‘they’ (not the world governments) implementing these events?

Within the created chaos lies great opportunity and I believe that ultimate opportunity will be the formation of a unified planet and one planet wide government.

Good thing? Bad thing?

One of the greatest dividers with what could be a peaceful and united worldwide humanity is religion.

The thought of off world aliens would destroy the foundation of all religious beliefs and the current strongest global religion is in the Middle East. Destabilization of the Middle East and destruction of all religion is paramount to this ‘one world government’ being implemented.

Within Chaos Lies Opportunity.

But again . . . . . . it is not the world governments that is controlling these events and creating the chaos.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2015), bsbray (20th December 2015), Dreamtimer (6th January 2016), Elen (20th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (19th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I really wonder about religion being destroyed should the truth be outed.

Maybe the dogma of religion will finally be exposed but not the deep faith for many that there is a greater power in the Universe that cannot be claimed by anyone entity whether alien or human imho.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th December 2015), Dreamtimer (6th January 2016), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2015), Elen (20th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (20th December 2015)

Thanks
    I think you're right, Sandy. Many people will keep faith and pray harder. It seems like many believe the aliens are actually demons in which case an alien invasion is going to be perceived as the End Times. They'll be looking hard for the anti-Christ while they await the actual return of Christ.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 20th December 2015 at 02:41.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th December 2015), Elen (20th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (20th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    I really wonder about religion being destroyed should the truth be outed.

Maybe the dogma of religion will finally be exposed but not the deep faith for many that there is a greater power in the Universe that cannot be claimed by anyone entity whether alien or human imho.
    I think the term would be "rectified"

...most religions just need the Luciferian bits edited out.

like the old saw says, "my karma ran over my dogma."

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

bsbray (20th December 2015), Dreamtimer (20th December 2015), Elen (20th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (20th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

Thanks
    "Luciferian bits edited out." That's funny to me. If only it were that easy. Can we put back all the important women who were edited out?

The Europeans were unable to deal with female leadership when they came to the New World. How are our world leaders going to handle 'aliens' when they see females in the same positions of honor, leadership and respect as males?

I understand that we had queens, etc. Those women had power because of royal lines, not because of choice. In the Middle East and Central Asia powerful and intelligent women are seen as exceptional. Not the rule. Not a trend. Not part of progress.

Status of women is a clear indicator of how advanced or retarded a civilization is.

What if the aliens say they'll negotiate only w/females? I can imagine men in the middle and Far East losing their minds.

The worst chaos would come simply from the collapse of commerce, the grid, transportation. Much death would ensue.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (21st December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Lansing (20th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to encourage everyone during this challenging period of time (25 +/- years).

I truly feel that on the other side we will have a planet that is better for everyone and everything.

Keep in mind that Sun Tzu’s words: “Within chaos lies opportunity” are words of great wisdom for us as well.

Because during this time of turmoil and chaos lies opportunities for ALL OF US.

Instead of becoming part of the chaos . . . . step away from it and find the incredible opportunities!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

bsbray (21st December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Joanna (1st February 2016), Lansing (20th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "Luciferian bits edited out." That's funny to me. If only it were that easy. Can we put back all the important women who were edited out?

The Europeans were unable to deal with female leadership when they came to the New World. How are our world leaders going to handle 'aliens' when they see females in the same positions of honor, leadership and respect as males?

I understand that we had queens, etc. Those women had power because of royal lines, not because of choice. In the Middle East and Central Asia powerful and intelligent women are seen as exceptional. Not the rule. Not a trend. Not part of progress.

Status of women is a clear indicator of how advanced or retarded a civilization is.

What if the aliens say they'll negotiate only w/females? I can imagine men in the middle and Far East losing their minds.

The worst chaos would come simply from the collapse of commerce, the grid, transportation. Much death would ensue.
    I have a pet theory that the ladies were edited out of history because if we tended to a matriarchal society, much of the war-like "bits" of society would have been eliminated, so...

...our timeline history was "knowingly changed" to be rid of the women by "you know who" as testosterone-fuled wars and conflict are much easier to start/continue/not-end.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

bsbray (21st December 2015), Dreamtimer (20th December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Lansing (20th December 2015), sandy (20th December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Then there is the third, even more terrifying possibility.

That neither is true, and we simply exist in a world that embraces chaos.

I forget who was saying on Other Side of Midnight that we tend to lean to conspiracy because conspiracy is solvable, where-as chaos is simply too terrifying to embrace...or acknowledge?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    ...and Kyroot said:

Inasmuch as all things connect and ultimately
    reconnect even with themselves, the attempt
    to draw closer to the creative force entails
    certain danger in that one is brought closer
    to the force of destruction.

copied from Jan Cox

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Hermit (26th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Which brings me to another observation that's been bugging me for a while, and which I find almost impossible to find a thread to post in (which makes me wonder if I should've just started a separate thread)....

Has anyone ever wondered, if extra terrestrials are abducting us (as I seem to be), who is abducting them?

And what's the more frightening being, the one whom abducts you as a human, or the being who abducts the one who is abducting the human?

Now I have a head-ache.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2015), Dreamtimer (26th December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015)

Thanks
    Many seem to think a hybrid race is being created.

In the way that our leaders think they're in control yet are being controlled by unseen powers above them, perhaps the same is true with the abductors.

Seems like energy manipulation and genetic manipulation are the name of the game.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2015), Elen (26th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015), lcam88 (6th January 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    What would do more damage if the masses found out about these below.

1 The universal cover up of the UFO phenomenon by our world governments .

or

2 The universal cover up of how our governments are complicit in the destabilizing the middle east and creating all these jihadist groups by funding them,training them and giving them weapons.

Now if we picked number 1 i think that would have more of an effect on the middle east than anywhere else.
    Every body I know that is around my age and a little younger and doesn't live under a rock knows about UFOs and the U.S. government creating and funding terrorist organizations. Its right out in the open. We became connected to the world via the internet. I have people that live in other countries that I talk to on a regular basis now. The xenophobia of the Baby boomers and WW2 generation is fading away... next step is not being afraid of people from other star systems entirely. The new independence day film isn't going to help that. lmao!! Be afraid of the aliens! lol

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2016), Joanna (1st February 2016), lcam88 (6th January 2016)

Thanks
    I don't know your age, Jeffrey. I like what you say. I've watched blatant racism and sexism fade away. May the trend continue.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2016), Elen (7th January 2016), Joanna (1st February 2016), lcam88 (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Engineered systems that educated people become so stupid. It's subtle yet effective form of mind control to enslave entire race or people.
    What I look at stupidity is complete denial of cause and effect.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2016), Dreamtimer (1st February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016)