Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mystery Of 1,000 Ancient Carved Shiva Lingas Discovered In India And Cambodia

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Looks very beautiful.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd December 2016), Elen (23rd December 2016), Frances (25th December 2016)

Retired Member India
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w8FxWtDKJA

Ellora Caves : India

Published Jul 9th 2014. Video 9:36

We are at Ellora caves in India, and I am going to show you some solid evidence about a secret underground area that is hidden under these caves. As you can see, there is a rectangular tunnel about 1 foot wide that is vertically going down, and is not open for public access. I asked the security guards if I could take a closer look and they told me that visitors are not allowed but they also told me that, this tunnel is over 40 feet deep and then it takes a right angle turn to proceed underground. Nobody knows what's inside after that because the tunnel becomes too narrow for human beings to get through it.
    Here is another one that is hiding in plain sight. You can see a channel on the ground and there is a small rectangular opening at the end of this passage that would drain the water to the other side of the temple. But, I went to the other side of this rock but guess what? It is a solid stone!! So, there is no other way, except that this rectangular opening leads to the underground. Notice that the rectangular opening is only large enough for a 10 year old to go in? Since adult human beings can't access it, was it designed for human beings at all?

This is another hidden passage in Ellora caves that I tried to get through, but after 10 feet, it becomes so narrow that I can't go any further. Where do these mysterious tunnels lead? Who could have used such narrow passages? The other important question is: how can you carve such narrow passages if human beings cannot even get through them? Was it carved by humans at all? Were these carved for extraterrestrials that are smaller than human beings?
    Frances.

The mysterious Kailash temple is held at the Ellora cave, which is placed at Aourangabad. Do you want to read the mystery of Kailash temple in Bengali? It is one of the most mysterious Shiva temples of the world. If you travel at this place, you can feel the deep mystery of this Shiva temple.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atanu For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2019), Aragorn (1st April 2019), Dreamtimer (1st April 2019), Elen (2nd April 2019), Kathy (2nd April 2019)

Thanks
    I can't read it in those letters, but they are very beautiful. In another life I would have spoken many languages and would be able to read it.

I have a cousin who would travel to India every year. She was a nurse and would train people in health care. She loved going. I have never gone. I would love to see temples, step wells and some of these lingas.

But maybe not in the summer...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2019), Aragorn (1st April 2019), Elen (2nd April 2019), Kathy (2nd April 2019)

Thanks
    As perhaps a synchronicity, I just took a gander at a post by The One and near the end of the pdf is this:

"...I have seen the world arise and vanish, arise and vanish again, like a tortoise's shell coming out of Infinite ocean and sinking back. I was present at the dawn and the twilight of the cycles, past counting in their numbers, nor could I count all the Indras and Visvakarmans, even the Vishnus and Brahmas, following one another without end."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2019), Aragorn (1st April 2019), Elen (2nd April 2019), Kathy (2nd April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Welcome to TOT Atanu, I see that you are new here.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2019), Aragorn (2nd April 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2019), Kathy (2nd April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Was that simply a nice drive by ? lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Was that simply a nice drive by ? lol
    Possibly ─ they signed up on the 1st of April and they haven't been back since.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019)