Thread: Changing Timelines: Kerry Cassidy with Mark Richards (IV)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Changing Timelines: Kerry Cassidy with Mark Richards (IV)

Apparently we can change our timelines according to this "interview" by Kerry Cassidy with Mark Richards, or a least we change them unknowingly:

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/...-kerrys-recall

Does anyone here know how to do change your timeline? If so, can you give me a fews tips? Or, if you can't do it willingly, reveal how you know it has changed?

BTW, I want to find the timeline that has me hitting the California Lottery for about $7mil (or greater!) and I'll split it with YOU! (after I've funded all the GF's favorite charities)
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 17th December 2015 at 09:56. Reason: Spello

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2015), Blacklight43 (15th December 2015), bsbray (15th December 2015), Elen (15th December 2015), Frances (15th December 2015), Joanna (16th December 2015), Juniper (15th December 2015), reno (15th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I think the idea comes from some quantum physics theories that theoretical physicists have been playing with to explain certain experimental data, specifically in regards to there being multiple universes, and therefore, multiple timelines. In that case "multiple universes" or "multiple timelines" for all intents and purposes mean the same thing. The only novel idea presented by changing timelines is that it can be imagined as a set of possibilities all branching out from the present moment, so that there is not necessarily only 1 future we could experience from any given moment.

In other words this can be tied into the "free will vs. destiny" debate that's been going on for centuries. Is everything already pre-determined and we're basically just helpless to experience a universe of unalterable mechanical/chemical reactions, only thinking we have free will? Or is there something about consciousness that allows us to actually have choices in how reality turns out, so we can co-create reality? If we actually have choices and can co-create and determine how reality unfolds, then we could see the present moment as the central hub from which multiple possible futures branch out, and the future we experience is based on what choices we make personally. Thus "free will."

If we go with this last point of view, that we actually do have the ability to make choices and determine how reality unfolds, then say we have made a certain decision. What would happen if we made the other decision? Is there any way of knowing? Does another universe exist simultaneously where we did make that choice, and we simply doing seem to be experiencing that presently? Is "source" really interested in exploring all possible combinations of events in all possible realities? Or does the universe only unfold certain experiences to the neglect of others, in a single universe, dependent entirely upon the decisions that each individual being within it makes, and when it's over, that's it?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Aragorn (15th December 2015), Dreamtimer (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (16th December 2015), Elen (15th December 2015), Frances (15th December 2015), Joanna (16th December 2015), sandy (15th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    DD, you just reminded me of another thread, where a member (citsym) quoted this from Jim Self, about time (emphasis is mine):

"The third dimension (3D) is a box of rigid beliefs, more or less, with a relatively inflexible set of rules and limitations. Most of us have been playing this game for lifetimes, so we tend to think it is the only game available to us. But nothing could be further from the truth. One of the rigid 3D beliefs that structure our lives – our thinking and feeling and actions - is linear time.

Linear time is an optional belief and structure that lets us “live” an experience of past and a future... and then we die. Because this belief is the default assumption of mass 3D consciousness, and events seem to validate the belief, most of us think and act as if it’s true.

But now we are all waking up from the illusion of this ubiquitous belief. And as you become more conscious, you realize that time in 3D is actually a time loop. What you experience in “the past” is pretty much what you put your attention on now, and you project that reality into “the future,” and therefore you experience it over and over again.
    So the structure of time is quite specific (and limiting) in the 3rd dimension, but your experience of time is quite different (and empowering) as you move into higher dimensions.

Everything in a 3D consciousness is also very conditional. The concept of, for example, ‘unconditional love,’ does not exist in the 3rd dimension. If you experience ‘unconditional love’ or ‘unconditional peace’ you have actually moved into a fourth dimensional (4D) consciousness.

You see, in the earth experience now, we have access to both 3rd and 4th dimensional consciousness, but most of us rarely step out of the well-grooved habits of 3D thinking and feeling.
    The 3rd dimension also offers no possibility of choice. We don’t choose our thoughts, feelings, and actions in every moment (that’s a skill of 4D and 5D), instead we react from unconscious beliefs and training to the people and situations that pop up in our space."

From a multi-dimensional viewpoint, focusing into linear time/timelines reinforces the limited 3D 'reality'. Notice timelines are characterized as either positive or negative - linear time is a polarity concept. 'Changing' timelines (or 'hopping' them) is not enough, if your wish/purpose is to connect with higher dimensional energies. Change gives you a 'bigger, better' caterpillar (timeline), but transformation gives you a butterfly (timefreedom), so to speak....

The Jim Self quote came from this thread, which has some insightful comments you would probably enjoy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Aragorn (16th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (16th December 2015), reno (17th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In dreams we are the butterfly, unbound by space and time, able to explore all kinds of possibilities. It's mind blowing to me. I'm no expert or master.

In my experience there are times when we can choose our path, like a fork in the road. There are other circumstances where we cannot avoid an event and the choice lies in how we handle it.

Our choices also affect each other. The probabilities have a group dynamic. This is where the cocreation of reality comes in.

If I had made different choices as a young adult I would be maimed or dead. I avoided it by the skin of my teeth. If I wasn't here, the overall timeline would probably look very similar or even the same. But there would be small differences in the tiny part of it that contains my life. Many people would have been powerfully affected by my death. The overall timeline might not be.

Remember the nature/nurture debate? Turns out both matter. I think the same is true here. We have choices and we have destinies. In my opinion nothing is set in stone. Some things may be 99.99% likely but there are no guarantees.

(Except death and taxes...)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Aragorn (16th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi DD, IMO there are many ways and the one I use to get best results is chakra balancing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)

Thanks
    As chakras connect us dimensionally and when one continually daily balanced or raises chakras, ones synchronicity improves, bringing about 3 4 and fifth dimensional growth.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts
    Dumpster Diver play hot cold lotto numbers there is a black book on lotto secrets Google it in a nut shell do not do 1,2,3,4,5,6 as it will not come up 99.9

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th December 2015), Aragorn (16th December 2015), bsbray (16th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    If you could figure out how to steer reality around you, you'd probably come up with a more interesting and long-term way to make your money than by the lottery. But maybe not. Either way I think a lot of the beliefs we have that we filter our perceptions through, are deep in the subconscious. We might think one thing in our heads while our subconscious beliefs and attitudes are expressing the opposite, and then we have goal conflict. Recognizing those things and sorting them out can be a bit of work. The people who finally get everything cleared out are probably some of these crazy old hermits living in the mountains in a constant state of bliss.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)

Thanks
    Lol most thought I was crazy

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (17th December 2015), Dreamtimer (18th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (17th December 2015)