Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Disclosure will NOT work...

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Why Disclosure will NOT work...

Prove me wrong on this.

I have just realized that everyone I know who believes in this "alternate world/history/reality" stuff has had an encounter of some sort.

They have had encounters of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc kinds with UFOs.
    Seen paranormal activity.
    Have some sort of "ability" themselves.
    I have witnessed paranormal powers and the ability to see the future with someone I know to be telling the truth.

So, the only folks who can get to "1st base" with this stuff to really believe it, have had some sort of 1st person trigger event that will let them believe it.

EVERYONE else will not buy it. It's too hard, too ugly, too far out.

So they will also have to have to come face-to-face with it to get on board since the media/NASA/"science world" is suppressed/bought out.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th December 2015 at 18:44. Reason: spello

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th December 2015), bsbray (10th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), Joanna (10th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015), The One (10th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I will not be waiting for tptb or as some refer to them as tptw to come out with disclosure.There's been a universal cover up amongst governments for god knows how long.

I think more and more people are awake than was before though and this is how disclosure will come about.Even my parents who are old school and never believed in this stuff are starting to think could there be something else.

Disclosure will start with ourselves and maybe an alternative way of thinking.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th December 2015), bsbray (10th December 2015), Dreamtimer (10th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2015), Frances (10th December 2015), Joanna (10th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015), lcam88 (10th December 2015), reno (10th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I will not be waiting for tptb or as some refer to them as tptw to come out with disclosure.There's been a universal cover up amongst governments for god knows how long.

I think more and more people are awake than was before though and this is how disclosure will come about.Even my parents who are old school and never believed in this stuff are starting to think could there be something else.

Disclosure will start with ourselves and maybe an alternative way of thinking.
    The thing with the "prominent" disclosure narratives is, that it really seems to be, that this is already "cabal partial disclosure". These narratives do achieve the exact opposite of motivating individuals to do their own disclosure projects. These narratives let you believe that "disclosure is going to happen" anyway, so in many individuals this might result in them doing nothing on their own.

It can only be repeated... if YOU want to see disclosure, you have to do it yourself, otherwise it cannot be mirrored into the allegedly outside world. And by pushing these carrot stick disclosure narratives (which are served with a great amount of disinformation, inversion and strict lies - when you yourself have direct contact with the beings that are highly promoted there and they say something different than is disseminated via these fairy tales, then you know that the "disclosure narrative" as such is hogwash) individuals are distracted from acting on their own since "they (the alliance or whosoever)" are going to pull it sooner or later which is going to be later and later and later if individuals are not going to act on their own.

It is quite obvious that the shared narratives are also a kind of NAZI/CABAL propaganda. Nazi space programs.... this shall let you believe that the Nazis are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo powerful, you have to fear them, right ?! They did this, they did that, they have control over this and that, factor in some evil reptilians and some greys such as artificial intelligence and you have the perfect fear mongering story. The more individuals actually believe in this, the more this kind of wished reality outcome (from such inverted disclosure narratives) is being fed with attention and energy which in return gives strength to the puppeteers that are orchestrating such bogus disclosures. Of course reptilians are real, such as greys and of course they had and still have influence, major influence on humanity. this is not going to change much in 3D whatsoever (enough humans are going to remain in mind control and suppression thus they have enough energy to feed on, until the planet eventually makes 3D life impossible - those who detach themselves from the mind control are of course out of their control and those humans can individually and as groups create their wished reality while others are going to suffer even more due to the new world order 2.0), if you want to experience a golden age humanity, you have to "ascend" or transfigure into the higher earth realms. a golden age is not going to happen in 3D, simple as that. those who remain in 3D vibration are going down with the "new" new world order. others which are constantly raising their vibration are going to create a kind of golden age for themselves as long as they remain in 3D but they eventually leave behind this realm to make the next evolutionary step. this is what many would call splitting of timelines, so this is real, but the promised star trek civilisation is not going to exist in 3D.

Although most are not going to believe this (since this narrative or story has been brainwashed into humans for decades, now surfacing again in the light of the recent disclosures.. which - as such - most likely has been planned from the beginning decades ago - makes it even more believable when information around this topic has been shared for decades), it has to be said anyway. from astral sources it has been communicated that the NAZIS did never go into space. they had prototype UFO's which were able to fly, but not into outer space. This is only propaganda to let them appear to be that powerful and influential. The same Nazi propaganda as during WWII with the alleged wunderwaffe hoax and so forth. ANd this has not changed to this day.. who controls the world.. factually the remnants of the WWII Nazis which took over the USA. So they are still spewing out their propaganda to make them look like they want you to believe they look like.

Which is factually true is that Eisenhower conducted these treaties with Zeta Riculi off world groups (which also resulted in reverse engineered anti-gravity crafts but they seem hardly to work, which is due to the consciousness using them.......), but the NAZIs as such did nothing of which is now disseminated as whistle blower (old such as recent) information (especially regarding the time before taking over the US) when it comes to the alleged outer space events.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 10th December 2015 at 09:26.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2015), gord (10th December 2015), Joanna (10th December 2015), lcam88 (10th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015), The One (10th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Prove me wrong on this.

I have just realized that everyone I know who believes in this "alternate world/history/reality" stuff has had an encounter of some sort.

They have had encounters of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc kinds with UFOs.
    Seen paranormal activity.
    Have some sort of "ability" themselves.
    I have witnessed paranormal powers and the ability to see the future with someone I know to be telling the truth.

So, the only folks to can get to "1st base" with this stuff to really believe it, have had some sort of 1st person trigger event that will let them believe it.

EVERYONE else will not buy it. It's too hard, too ugly, too far out.

So they will also have to have to come face-to-face with it to get on board since the media/NASA/"science world" is suppressed/bought out.
    Consider me the exception; with one qualification: I want to ascribe to "believing" in the sense that the word does _not_ create or imply an element of faith; I typically like to think I don't accept information on the basis of faith.

I have never had an encounter with a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), seen paranormal activities, or can ascribe to having an ability I consider abnormal nor have I witnessed such a power in a way I consider credible.

Perhaps the requisite I do fit is that I'm always innately questioning things I observe in the world; conventional history being no exception. I am inclined to more acceptance of "alternate history" mainly because of how the elements presented in Sylie's videos examines and rationalizes archeological evidences in a way that conventional historians dismiss into a vacuum of obscurity. As I have no measure of contradictory interpretations from conventional historian accounts insofar as I'm interested in examining the subject, I'm accepting the more logical and less obscured interpretation. Obviously it is impossible to know for sure...

This does not prove you wrong, of course; sometimes I also may accept abnormal things as perfectly normal. For example high level autism or some aspects of what some psychologists would consider symptoms of mental illness; the rational being that illness does not necessarily imply abnormality to me whereas it must be generally accepted as subh by the medical community to make for a symptom.

That said, your observation of many of the subject matters mentioned glazing over "muggles" is a valid one.
    Last edited by lcam88, 10th December 2015 at 13:53.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015), The One (10th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Seeing is believing, no doubt.

One can also look at the ludicrous claims made in mainstream as 'proof' that something funny is going on.

Bsbray points to Sylvie's work and it's a perfect example. We can see for ourselves that accepted 'fact' sometimes isn't even likely.

As a pencil-necked geek, how do you deal with colleagues who religiously stick to convention?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), lcam88 (10th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Seeing is believing, no doubt.

One can also look at the ludicrous claims made in mainstream as 'proof' that something funny is going on.

Bsbray points to Sylvie's work and it's a perfect example. We can see for ourselves that accepted 'fact' sometimes isn't even likely.

As a pencil-necked geek, how do you deal with colleagues who religiously stick to convention?
    The one cool thing that either I was born with or was taught by my mother (I think the latter as me mum was !!SUPERMUM!!), is that I wholly accept other's views and viewpoints. I would like to have my views accepted, but I do run into folks who like to look down on my "more radical" viewpoints.

So frankly, I expect folks to "religiously stick to convention." I accept it, and go on. I do work on myself and think I can make a difference in and of myself. I do try to get some "like-minded" folks to see my world, but only carefully as I'd rather not be branded "riding the crazy train" as my GF calls it.

Being AND KNOWING I'm a pencil-necked anti-social mildly autistic geek has it's good points. I can, and usually do, "turtle in" when faced with heat, but I know I can come out and make small steps to improve. Baby-steps, but always forward.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th December 2015), Dreamtimer (10th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), Majik (31st December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Historically it's required older, more conservative generations to die off before radical social changes can happen. So the entire generation of Copernicus had to die out and then some before his views started really gaining traction with younger generations who grew up hearing about it. It was about a generation after the radical literature of Enlightenment France that the French Revolution occurred. Right now we're finally at a generation where the majority of people think that extraterrestrials exist.

Alien Poll Finds Half Of Americans Think Extraterrestrial Life Exists

We're not alone in the universe -- or so say half of Americans in a new HuffPost/YouGov poll. And a quarter of Americans think that alien visitors have come to Earth.

According to the new survey, 50 percent of Americans think that there is some form of life on other planets, while only 17 percent think that there's not. Another 33 percent said they aren't sure.

Respondents were somewhat more skeptical when asked whether there's intelligent life on other planets. Thirty-eight percent said there is, 21 percent said there's not, and the percentage saying they're not sure edged up to 42 percent.

Scientists with the SETI institute have been using microwave radio to attempt to detect communication from other solar systems since the 1960s. And NASA programs, including the James Webb Space Telescope, set to launch in 2018, are currently underway to help identify other planets in the universe that may support life.

In the HuffPost/YouGov poll, a quarter of Americans said that they think aliens have visited Earth, while a third said they have not -- the rest of the respondents weren't sure. Among those who said that life exists on other planets, 45 percent said that aliens have visited Earth.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3473852.html

The reason this is a news article at all is because it's really pretty novel stuff that so many people are expressing these beliefs. Back in the 1950's this was the stuff of "little green men from Mars" comic books, mockery and accusations of mental disorders.

Even though a lot of people still very vocally express disbelief on these kinds of ideas, the trend is not in their favor. With the kinds of discoveries NASA has been announcing lately (water on Mars, now flowing water on Mars during certain seasonal variations -- things they denied having evidence of for years) it appears that if they are not gearing up for eventual disclosure themselves, then they at least want to keep pace enough with public opinion that they keep some control over the dissemination of information and won't completely lose all credibility with the public. But if it weren't for public pressure then I really think there would be little to no effort for anyone in a position of authority to ever say anything significant about ETs.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), lcam88 (10th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    The thing with the "prominent" disclosure narratives is, that it really seems to be, that this is already "cabal partial disclosure". These narratives do achieve the exact opposite of motivating individuals to do their own disclosure projects. These narratives let you believe that "disclosure is going to happen" anyway, so in many individuals this might result in them doing nothing on their own.

It can only be repeated... if YOU want to see disclosure, you have to do it yourself, otherwise it cannot be mirrored into the allegedly outside world. And by pushing these carrot stick disclosure narratives (which are served with a great amount of disinformation, inversion and strict lies - when you yourself have direct contact with the beings that are highly promoted there and they say something different than is disseminated via these fairy tales, then you know that the "disclosure narrative" as such is hogwash) individuals are distracted from acting on their own since "they (the alliance or whosoever)" are going to pull it sooner or later which is going to be later and later and later if individuals are not going to act on their own.

It is quite obvious that the shared narratives are also a kind of NAZI/CABAL propaganda. Nazi space programs.... this shall let you believe that the Nazis are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo powerful, you have to fear them, right ?! They did this, they did that, they have control over this and that, factor in some evil reptilians and some greys such as artificial intelligence and you have the perfect fear mongering story. The more individuals actually believe in this, the more this kind of wished reality outcome (from such inverted disclosure narratives) is being fed with attention and energy which in return gives strength to the puppeteers that are orchestrating such bogus disclosures. Of course reptilians are real, such as greys and of course they had and still have influence, major influence on humanity. this is not going to change much in 3D whatsoever (enough humans are going to remain in mind control and suppression thus they have enough energy to feed on, until the planet eventually makes 3D life impossible - those who detach themselves from the mind control are of course out of their control and those humans can individually and as groups create their wished reality while others are going to suffer even more due to the new world order 2.0), if you want to experience a golden age humanity, you have to "ascend" or transfigure into the higher earth realms. a golden age is not going to happen in 3D, simple as that. those who remain in 3D vibration are going down with the "new" new world order. others which are constantly raising their vibration are going to create a kind of golden age for themselves as long as they remain in 3D but they eventually leave behind this realm to make the next evolutionary step. this is what many would call splitting of timelines, so this is real, but the promised star trek civilisation is not going to exist in 3D.

Although most are not going to believe this (since this narrative or story has been brainwashed into humans for decades, now surfacing again in the light of the recent disclosures.. which - as such - most likely has been planned from the beginning decades ago - makes it even more believable when information around this topic has been shared for decades), it has to be said anyway. from astral sources it has been communicated that the NAZIS did never go into space. they had prototype UFO's which were able to fly, but not into outer space. This is only propaganda to let them appear to be that powerful and influential. The same Nazi propaganda as during WWII with the alleged wunderwaffe hoax and so forth. ANd this has not changed to this day.. who controls the world.. factually the remnants of the WWII Nazis which took over the USA. So they are still spewing out their propaganda to make them look like they want you to believe they look like.

Which is factually true is that Eisenhower conducted these treaties with Zeta Riculi off world groups (which also resulted in reverse engineered anti-gravity crafts but they seem hardly to work, which is due to the consciousness using them.......), but the NAZIs as such did nothing of which is now disseminated as whistle blower (old such as recent) information (especially regarding the time before taking over the US) when it comes to the alleged outer space events.

I've wondered about this. All the "new" fearful stuff tends to make you more fearful or you tend ignore it all together as a bridge too far.

Geekly me has kept it somewhat as a "fun" math excise. I only "half" believe it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), sandy (11th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I take most of it with a grain of salt. I stay alert and aware and focus on bringing peace and love within my part of entanglement in the world at large..........not much more I can do than that especially off world. Not afraid to use some tough love too if deemed purposeful by me...hahahhaha

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dreamtimer (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (11th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), lcam88 (11th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    I agree with Malcolm that Disclosure starts with ourselves, and with OneofLaw about the fearmongering and 'dulling' effect of the dominant Disclosure 'narratives' in both mainstream and alternative (dis)info streams.
    I added this statement recently to the Disclosure page on my site (won't repeat it here, can be read at this link):

"In collusion with recalcitrant control-oriented ET factions who support old ‘power over’ modes of rule, financial, corporate, covert military and ideological power brokers behind governments have sought to stall humanity’s return to inner knowing and reunion with a vast galactic family. Along with keeping the mainstream majority unaware, please be aware that UFO and spiritual networks/communities/alternative media have also been flooded with disinformation ranging from deliberate confusion of control-oriented and benevolent ETs and their goals, to distorted depictions of galactic histories and beings, to overt fear campaigns, insertions of part-truths, and steering of ‘Disclosure narratives’ that captivate people’s attention but have hidden power agendas."

From my point of view, those hidden agendas are not only fearmongering and utilizing people's focus and energy to try and pull those narratives into 'being', but have another purpose, to hinder people's ability to connect in a direct and undistorted way with galactics when they do see ships or encounter them in other ways (orb forms, on the ground appearances etc) by having already set in place a mental filter through which they will be viewed, that confuses people as to their nature and who/what they are. This is not insurmountable, but it has slowed down ease and clarity of connection. A mass decloak could be horribly twisted at the moment by both mainstream controllers and alternative 'narratives' controllers (who are one and the same faction anyway, behind the scenes). So Disclosure has to be built now from the grass roots up, with gradually more individuals and small groups, who can then network steadily without fracturing and getting drawn into confusion. I choose to remain patient, and positive....and have good reason to.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2015), bsbray (11th December 2015), Dreamtimer (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (11th December 2015), lcam88 (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Earlier this year I heard Whitley Streiber say that he doesn't think disclosure should happen. He thinks it's too much for people. It seemed to me to be a very emotional position.

I take a wait and see attitude about things. It's not just the alternative media that offers up the 'unbelievable'. Just look back at all the nonsense leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

We live in an atmosphere where people will turn their backs on you if you say the wrong thing.

Who ever thinks they're 'ready' to have a kid? Most just have them and do their best. It's scary and super hard and there's no way to know how it will turn out or if they'll even survive. We do it anyway.

If you constantly shelter your children they'll have a hard time as adults.

Clearly we're still juvenile as a species. That doesn't mean we still need to be sheltered.

I think it's clear the time for that is past.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2015), bsbray (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (11th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), lcam88 (11th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Public disclosure requires someone with an appearance of authority to make a declaration. Perhaps that can be ascribed to one of the more powerful world governments.

I think most people will initially accept disclosure at least as well as Europeans of the late 1400's accepted the declaration of "the new land". Or at least as well as most Americans may accept a new brand of Ketchup or the announcement of the International Space station in partnership with Russia a decade or so ago.

Mr Streiber's idea of what "should" happen are likely based on politics; his idea of "too much for people" likely includes the special interest he caters to in the mix.

Let's suppose for a moment that a world government, Germany for the sake of this hypothetical, makes the announcement. Let's suppose that indeed most people are initially of the position, "Ohh, I thought so already, good to finally have public recognition, I always thought there was something more to cousin John, he wasn't crazy after all!", And lets suppose a few more conservative groups, Christians or maybe the rednecks out in Alabama, the Carolinas and such take the opportunity to stock up on ammo and unite their communities. We pretty much have the same status quo as before the announcement going in.

The problem Mr Steiber may see, speculation about nature of these ETs and whether our government representation needs to put a new coat of paint on town hall and other such likeness will be on some peoples minds. Why are we fighting amongst ourselves rather that going out to meet these ETs? Why doesn't government clean up their act? We are better on our own. – These contradictions and dissonances in society will likely galvanize groups in a way beyond the control governments would feel comfortable dealing with.

So my speculation, especially regarding history, is that it is repeating itself. Syria, Palestine and conflict may be a part of the modern day "Dark Ages" while the powers that be reshape things for the future populations to be aligned so that when disclosure does happen, humanity will have been culled into whatever criteria is being deemed to be favorable. Dumpster Diver's idea of slate eyed production unit humans make for a controllable advance of our race in the post-disclosure era for example; slate eyed humans or protestant christians might not be as different as we might expect.

If people have been following historic materials Elen has been sharing, in episode 30 there is evidence elaborating the type of complications with advancing before an optimal culling is done. During the late 1700's the free will and independent minds of colonists might have caused them to turn against their King (in England) if conditions where not right or so tightly controlled. Perhaps such actions might have caused a more severe separation of the colonies with Europe. Perhaps it is worth considering that England and France, in their Revolutionary War plights of opposition, where actually in collusion in regards to a larger picture involving the disappearance of a common rival, Tartaria.

I think the possible reoccurrence of this scenario, where humankind threatens to separate from the established order, is likely what is "too much for the people".
    Last edited by lcam88, 11th December 2015 at 15:27.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015)

Thanks
    Something is happening.

I had a phone call with a person in Belgium who never considered, or even talked about, the "alternate world." We happened to talk about the Paris shootings and he mentioned, unprompted by me, that he thought it was faked. I was a little startled by this, so asked him how he had come to this view. Charlie Hebdo played a part it seems, but he couldn't express why but he was convinced that "something is going on."

I was in Australia for the last two months. I met several folks who were actively interested in "alternate views." Unlike a cross section of people in the US (Southern California) there seemed to be an openness to such views.

Anyway, this is all anecdotal info, hardly a good cross-section of views.

...but I think something is happening.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 11th December 2015 at 20:31. Reason: spellos

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Joanna (11th December 2015), lcam88 (11th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Earlier this year I heard Whitley Streiber say that he doesn't think disclosure should happen. He thinks it's too much for people. It seemed to me to be a very emotional position.

I take a wait and see attitude about things. It's not just the alternative media that offers up the 'unbelievable'. Just look back at all the nonsense leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

We live in an atmosphere where people will turn their backs on you if you say the wrong thing.

Who ever thinks they're 'ready' to have a kid? Most just have them and do their best. It's scary and super hard and there's no way to know how it will turn out or if they'll even survive. We do it anyway.

If you constantly shelter your children they'll have a hard time as adults.

Clearly we're still juvenile as a species. That doesn't mean we still need to be sheltered.

I think it's clear the time for that is past.
    Dreamtimer, that's true - overly sheltering/protecting your children is a disservice to them as the navigate into adulthood. On the other hand, taking enough responsibility for guiding your children (without over-steering them) through the childhood-to-adulthood passage is equally important for their well-being as adults. Inbetween, there is a middle way, and humanity is somewhere in that transitional middle now.....

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (11th December 2015), sandy (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    I agree wholeheartedly, Joanna. We are in transition. We're imminently heading into adulthood. We've developed much power.

People can't make the right decisions if they don't have the right information.

We have to take the reins and take control. I prefer the 12 or more over the 100'th monkey. I think humans need twelve or more. We're not monkeys.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (11th December 2015), Joanna (12th December 2015), sandy (12th December 2015)