Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Disclosure will NOT work...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, Joanna. We are in transition. We're imminently heading into adulthood. We've developed much power.

People can't make the right decisions if they don't have the right information.

We have to take the reins and take control. I prefer the 12 or more over the 100'th monkey. I think humans need twelve or more. We're not monkeys.
    Dreamtimer, if you knew how much the number '12' cropped up everywhere for me yesterday, you'd see the big smile on my face. Example below, 12:12 on 12/12...hmm, 12x12...is that the 12th monkey, or the 144th monkey....

As to humans having developed much power, taking the reins and taking control, developing power isn't the prerequisite for Disclosure (or for that matter, healthy contact with galactic peoples)....developing peace, and inner sense of the inner heart are what is needed. Without that inner sense well honed, who can tell what is 'right information' anyway?

Well, we are approaching the Chinese 'Year of the Monkey', the element is Fire, and fire is transformative, explosive, cleansing and luminous...so we'll see what the Fire Monkey brings....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2015), Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Well, we are approaching the Chinese 'Year of the Monkey', the element is Fire, and fire is transformative, explosive, cleansing and luminous...so we'll see what the Fire Monkey brings....
    I had a girlfriend — from Oz — once who was a Fire Monkey. That didn't exactly end very well...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Joanna (12th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Aragorn, at least she wasn't a fire ship! (Hope that's not too obscure).

Joanna, that's very interesting. I worry over the imbalance of power and wisdom. Fire cleanses. And burns those who aren't careful. I don't want to get caught in any blowback.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Joanna (12th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I had a girlfriend — from Oz — once who was a Fire Monkey. That didn't exactly end very well...
    ((( Aragorn ))) Oh dear...

Dreamtimer, I may have put this on another thread sometime, this is what always comes to my mind about the energy of 'Monkey', which is restless, curious and seeks power over its environment, beautifully symbolized in the story of the Monkey and the Pool - where the monkey sits by a pool, gazing at the reflection of the full moon in it. The monkey longs to touch the moon and know what it is, and keeps reaching out its paw, but each time it tries to grasp the moon, the water ripples and fragments the reflection. The monkey's lesson is to learn Wisdom instead of Power - the wisdom of stillness instead of grasping for what it wants. In stillness comes the wisdom of understanding reflection, and perceiving the Source of the reflection...knowing that if it stops trying to grasp at it and is in peace, it will be bathed in the Light it adores, but which kept fractalizing in the reflection. Of course, the light was always bathing the Monkey - it was just too busy and too focused on the reflection of the light to feel or realize it.....

There's a way to glide through the Fire unscathed, that requires not worrying at all...because worry is an energy of fear, and if you understand how energy magnetizes like energy, then worry is not your friend...and if you do happen to get caught in a bit of the 'blowback', hold the knowing inside yourself that you are a Phoenix. Wisdom is power, without seeking or needing it....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2015), Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    The bold emphasis is mine...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Aragorn, at least she wasn't a fire ship! (Hope that's not too obscure).
    I'm afraid it is, but I don't want to derail the thread.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I'm hoping this Kubrick thing will shake folks up:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/8367-W...nt-to-The-Moon

...but it's too bad no "outtakes" of the "moon landing" were show in the videos. But I guess having those would have gotten Kubrick killed earlier than he was after "Eyes Wide Shut."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    I was sitting looking at the full moon on the crisp banks of snow outside my front window, stars twinkling in the sky, and a Christmas tree a glow with lights, and it suddenly occurred to me: what exactly is supposed to be disclosed? Where does one begin disclosing if one cannot answer all the questions, or the answers themselves lead to further, perhaps more frightening questions without answers?

Not to say that I do not believe that certain 'groups' may or may not be in possession of knowledge, or we may or may not be manipulated, but what if disclosure doesn't happen because the powers that be simply recognize enough of the population believes significantly enough in what is supposed to be disclosed? What if they won't disclosed because they are suitably convinced that we know already and therefore do not feel compelled to disclose because the way things sit....or dare I ask, or think, that disclosure will take generations to happen?

And then, realizing I was seeing Orion sparkling over the roof of the complex across from my own, I wondered out loud: What if they are disclosing, or have disclosed, and we simply were unable or unwilling to hear it?

Or, dare I ask, what if there is simply nothing to disclose?

Possibilities, not conclusions, for discussion.

Great to be back.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2015), Dreamtimer (26th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015), lcam88 (28th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    People like power. Knowledge is power. People will keep knowledge for themselves.

If that's been going on for decades or more then the secret has to be kept or a very elaborate story has to be concocted so tptb can stay that way.

Can they really control the narrative? For how long?

There's certainly plenty to disclose, whether or not it's ET.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Lansing (26th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have always been profoundly curious about this concept of ‘disclosure’ and that the world governments have some sort of omnipotent power over if or when our other worldly cousins are presented to planet earth.

Are we truly so naïve that we think extraterrestrial Beings are controlled by our contrived governments?

If and when extraterrestrials make an appearance on this planet (again) every living soul will know about it.

If an ‘alien appearance’ is allowed to appear before humanity at the whim of our governments then you can know for certain it is an manufactured display of mankind and a carefully planned event by those very governments.

The ‘meme of disclosure’ has been carefully cultivated and ‘they’ are waiting for the perfect time to bring their harvest to fruition. This disclosure meme (created by man) will cause further chaos and turmoil among mankind . . . . .and actually it already is by evidence of threads such as this.

I do strongly believe there is a group of humans that know what our future holds and they are working quickly and wisely to make sure that future is the best it can be for humanity and I believe those humans are following information and knowledge left for us by past humans and by extraterrestrials.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th December 2015), Dreamtimer (27th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (27th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I believe the only reason disclosure of truth (or any idea anyone doesn't want to believe) "will not work" is that the receiver of it is not ready to try to stop lying to themselves.

I personally see more and more examples everyday of individuals who I thought were hopelessly lost to the lies they tell themselves finally take a step back and consider other possibilities.

Hopefully this momentum continues, projects outwards, and we mature as a species together. The lies can crumble as less and less find them useful
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th December 2015), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2015), Lansing (27th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Hermit
    Not to say that I do not believe that certain 'groups' may or may not be in possession of knowledge, or we may or may not be manipulated, but what if disclosure doesn't happen because the powers that be simply recognize enough of the population believes significantly enough in what is supposed to be disclosed? What if they won't disclosed because they are suitably convinced that we know already and therefore do not feel compelled to disclose because the way things sit....or dare I ask, or think, that disclosure will take generations to happen?

Or, dare I ask, what if there is simply nothing to disclose?

Possibilities, not conclusions, for discussion.
    If that where true, then the videos Elen has brought to our attention, Sylvie's work, would not be showing us so much evidence of history being reshaped. So much that is cast into the shadow and flame(s) of the history to be forgotten. Queue Tartaria and 1775.

And it happens even today; the declassification of pluto as a planet. Soon another piece of the "solar system puzzle" to be forgotten? I bet most of us here do not know that there is another solar body that "follows" earth in her orbit about the sun. It is a meteor happily moving in the same orbit about pi/2 radians behind earth if memory serves. It was brought up as a candidate for space mining, that is the only reason I am aware of it. There might be a NASA probe there or something too.

The only way your thesis, "nothing to disclose" is valid would be a scenario where the system works to keep the population as uneducated and dumbed down as possible. A type of "keep order in the ranks" impetus.

Disclosure means revealing that there is something beyond the "office cubicle".

That will only happen if we get "promoted".

I'm thinking of a pyramid and management reorganisation here. Cut the middle management out because now there is no more need for that traditional corporate structure. But, you see, by that some bozos get cold feet about their power maintenance schemes. Even war is used as a source of distraction in is game. Queue 1776.

I really admire and applaud Mr Musk for his SpaceX and Tesla ventures; he has managed to see past the distractions IMO.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th December 2015), Hermit (28th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    If that where true, then the videos Elen has brought to our attention, Sylvie's work, would not be showing us so much evidence of history being reshaped. So much that is cast into the shadow and flame(s) of the history to be forgotten. Queue Tartaria and 1775.

And it happens even today; the declassification of pluto as a planet. Soon another piece of the "solar system puzzle" to be forgotten? I bet most of us here do not know that there is another solar body that "follows" earth in her orbit about the sun. It is a meteor happily moving in the same orbit about pi/2 radians behind earth if memory serves. It was brought up as a candidate for space mining, that is the only reason I am aware of it. There might be a NASA probe there or something too.

The only way your thesis, "nothing to disclose" is valid would be a scenario where the system works to keep the population as uneducated and dumbed down as possible. A type of "keep order in the ranks" impetus.

Disclosure means revealing that there is something beyond the "office cubicle".

That will only happen if we get "promoted".

I'm thinking of a pyramid and management reorganisation here. Cut the middle management out because now there is no more need for that traditional corporate structure. But, you see, by that some bozos get cold feet about their power maintenance schemes. Even war is used as a source of distraction in is game. Queue 1776.

I really admire and applaud Mr Musk for his SpaceX and Tesla ventures; he has managed to see past the distractions IMO.
    Personally, i think its a bit of both, IME those in the military view civilians as a lesser creature to b "managed" and the higher up the rank the more prevalent this view and the less they feel the civilian has the need to know- no doubt this attitude extends from royalty to those atop the pyramid.

However i also see access to the internet as a major information provider and sharer, which will allow those with a thirst for truth the ability to search and find,lb

PS i had intended this post in response to include Hermits boxed post above
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 28th December 2015 at 03:48. Reason: post did not include Hermits quote

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Hermit (28th December 2015), lcam88 (28th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like the following Hermit posted:

Quote Originally posted by Hermit
    What if they are disclosing, or have disclosed, and we simply were unable or unwilling to hear it?
    "They" being a keyword rather implied.

If they referes to "ET beings" I appeal to knowing more about the origins of the solar system, earth and how it came to be. Why would ET beings feel compelled to work against the will of the rulers or The Powers that Be (TPB) amongst humandkind?

If they referes to TPB... hehehe, I think a good place to start is with sound education. We don't really see that though. Rather education spending appears to be very low in the priority of things.

If they referes to some type of human collective consciousness, then indeed the above quoted material is exactly in the right and may be understood as per verbatim.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond
    Personally, i think its a bit of both, IME those in the military view civilians as a lesser creature to b "managed" and the higher up the rank the more prevalent this view and the less they feel the civilian has the need to know- no doubt this attitude extends from royalty to those atop the pyramid.
    The military view then, is against disclosure: the notion that we need to know only what is required, presumably to function as we are meant to.

There is a slightly different dynamic at the top of the pyramid, perhaps royalty will privilege their generals and staff/gavel wielders to a more broad extent of information and knowledge, but only with the surety in place to know that such individuals understand and accept that they are there to serve. That surety is the reason why "pedofilia" is required of members as a type of initiation to get into some circles.

In other lesser circles oversight of some kind to keep things in line is enough; humankind is innately good and well intentioned but sometimes a reminder and encouragement and if such oversight is insufficient, career disgracing is likely an option for those that won't beat the party line.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond
    However i also see access to the internet as a major information provider and sharer, which will allow those with a thirst for truth the ability to search and find,lb
    Yes!

However, revelations and growth made through medium must be of our own volition, and not because of some special social effort by our leaders. Furthermore, we must find it in ourselves to filter the noise that the internet may bring along with the signal.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th December 2015), Hermit (28th December 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    This is not a good theory:

Those who will wake up need so much energy that otherwise another 100 must go to sleep.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    This is not a good theory:

Those who will wake up need so much energy that otherwise another 100 must go to sleep.
    A Law of Conservation of Energy based theory?

The law cannot be applied without defining the bounds and limits of the energy transformations dynamics.

Can you share that aspect of the theory?

Over-unity type systems appear not to conform to the law only because these bounds are not properly defined (or known).

29. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th December 2015)