Thread: ECETI Australia

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

ECETI Australia

For those interested (and in Oz at the time), I just noticed James Gilliland will be in Australia giving workshops and skywatching nights in January-February 2016 - on the east coast only, starting from the newly founded ECETI Australia centre in Melbourne (then on to Sydney, Coff's Harbour, and Brisbane).

The mission statement from ECETI Australia:

"The aim of Eceti (Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) Australia is

To help with public awareness of the E.T reality.

To help and assist people with connecting to positive otherworldly beings.

And also to create and have a center where wisdom and teachings in all areas can take place, to help and assist humanity to connect with the many other positive civilizations in the universe and where we can all network and address issues from poverty, to the environment, new technologies, food, health, happiness and well-being."

ECETI Australia's homepage is here.

Info about James Gilliland's tour can be found here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Blacklight43 (4th December 2015), Craig (7th December 2015), Dreamtimer (4th December 2015), Frances (4th December 2015), Juniper (4th December 2015), lookbeyond (19th December 2015), Myst (4th December 2015), RealityCreation (8th December 2015), reno (12th December 2015), The One (4th December 2015), Woody (7th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found a video of Peter Maxwell Slattery and his partner Solara Antaria - founders of ECETI Australia - interviewing James Gilliland:

Last edited by Aragorn, 7th December 2015 at 12:28. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Dreamtimer (8th December 2015), RealityCreation (8th December 2015), reno (12th December 2015), Woody (7th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Browsing the ECETI Oz site a bit....this is their most recent ET craft video footage...the energy feels good to me:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECLNWTtO7g

@ Aragorn, thanks for fixing the last link!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), Aragorn (12th December 2015), Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), reno (12th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    An update from James G. who is interviewing Uluki Brendan Murray, King of the Waa Wurrung (the Raven Tribe), whose traditional lands are in the Yarra River region north of Melbourne. I'll post the interview when it goes live, but here are some snippets from the newsletter:

"My journey down under in the land called Australia continues as Peter Maxwell Slattery of ECETI Australia and I sit down in the Outback for an interview with Uluki Brendan Murray, the King of the Waa Wurrung (Raven Tribe).

Our fascinating conversation covers the Aboriginal Creation Stories, the deep connection the indigenous peoples have with the Pleiadians, the understanding of the 12 original beings and the crystal skeletons and more. We also discuss a current project very close to Uluki Brendan's soul mission, to acquire lands stolen from his people to create a sanctuary and Galactic Embassy."

Uluki Brendan Murray:

I find it very interesting that the tribes here in Western Australia speak of Pleiadian origin/creator beings in their Dreaming, along with tribes all over Australia, several thousands of kilometres apart.

Uluki spoke to him of the Olgas and Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the Northern Territory:

"Uluki Brendan talks about the 3 previous times we have gone through the dance of dark versus light and that in this 4th time we have the opportunity to transcend this experience. We share the synchronisity that both of us (me and Brendan) were gifted with the sharing of Lakota prophecies by Grandfather Wallace Black Elk.

Uluki Brendan also gives some insight into the next stop on my journey - Uluru and the Olgas - as being actual pieces of the Pleiades brought to Earth to seed Life Force into the planet. The 12 original "marbles" that make up the Olgas anchor the arrowhead of Uluru of which only 1/10th is visible above the Earth's surface. Looking forward to travelling to Uluru and broadcasting from there next weekend."

This is the Olgas:

And Uluru:

The Aboriginal Dreaming says those rocks were brought from the Pleiades to Earth to establish certain energies here...and if 9/10ths of Uluru is under the ground, arrow-shaped, it truly is huge!

Here is the Kimberley in WA, where the Dambimangari tribe are custodians, and have 7 sacred sites connected with the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, and many awesome cave paintings of the wandjina/creator beings:

I wrote about a piece of rock that came from one of those sites, and became the centre stone in a sacred circle on the last property I lived on (about ley lines, see this thread) and will say this: When I was about to move house, and went up the hill to dismantle the circle, the centre stone was gone. You could say someone snuck in during the night and nicked it, but given the light beings we saw moving among the rocks around the circle, trans-dimensionally, I don't think so....

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2015), citsym (10th January 2016), Elen (8th January 2016), lcam88 (8th January 2016), sandy (20th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Adding the newest vid footage of ships flying over Uluru, while James G., Peter Slattery and Solreta Antaria were there on Dec. 21:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IT3WgDQjMo

James had this to say (in the latest ECETI Newsletter) *NB: Kata Tjuta is the Aboriginal name for the Olgas

"We just returned from Uluru and Kata Tjuta experiencing a bit of Australia’s outback. The energies were off the scale to the point of walking sideways. Although Uluru is a grand monument we were guided to spend more time at Kata Tjuta both from within and by one of the Elders Uluki Brendan Murray. The energies there were phenomenal. Constant downloads and Pleiadian contacts. I learned a lot about the aboriginal culture unfortunately too much in some cases. There is an overlaying sadness, which for anyone sensitive it is hard to shake. It is due to what has been done to the original people there. I met one grandmother who was so suppressed she just sat there almost lifeless. The diet and lifestyle pushed on them really took its toll.

They did have a sorry day where the government apologized for what it had done yet words without deeds are dead. The restitution fell far short of what is necessary. Like Native Americans many were killed, displaced, had their children stolen, the atrocities were inhuman. It seems like alcohol, white flour, sugar and processed food among other modalities have been used to diminish the original people on a grand scale. Their bodies are not designed to process these toxic foods.
    I did receive a lot of communication from Grandmothers in the 5th dimension. They were not able to communicate with their people due to falling away from living a more natural spiritual life. I asked the Star Nations and Masters if they could help. This is way out of my league and overwhelming when you see what it would take to shift this energy. They responded in the affirmative.

We also had many sightings, which we will post in a link at the end of the article. Thanks to Peter and Solreta with ECETI Austalia and their Star Nation connections as well as the wonderful camera equipment and editing skills this was made possible. I wish I had these skills or access to them after seeing what can be done with the footage. Here is just a taste of the experience of the UFOs over Uluru."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2015), Elen (8th January 2016), Myst (24th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm following this closely, as it is all deeply synchronistic for me, with Pleiadian contact/communications to the fore very much during the last fortnight, and especially this last week, with messages and a sense of a major energetic 'activation' flowing from the heart of this country (Uluru) - which I regard as having been the bottom of the Mu (Lemuria) landmass in ancient times (with Christmas Island, 300 kms south of Java, where I was born, being the southwesternmost tip of that continent).

I've had much communication and many visits the last week from Pleiadians within the IGC (Intergalactic Confederation) fleet. This beautiful luminous 'bell-shaped saucer' type Pleiadian ship showed itself on Dec. 19, and a similar one on Dec. 22:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th December 2015), Elen (8th January 2016), Myst (24th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A couple more adds, in case anyone is following this...

James G. at ECETI Oz, talking about Anunnaki, Star Nations and History of Humanity:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kny2iV5Daj4

And this short vid, of Peter and Solreta taking him to Westall (where there was a major UFO sighting in 1966 by a large number of highschool kids and their teachers - they saw two craft, one of which landed near the school momentarily)...and the experience they had there with birds, which I totally relate to...beautiful and powerful raven encounter:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Did anyone else notice that Uluki Brendan Murray has a thing in his nose?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Uluki Brendan Murray has a thing in his nose?
    Yes, big liver big understanding

G.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    That's all what I know about the Plejadian:

Plejaden , Stier, 1,6 mag, Alkione, approcs. 500 Stars, 444 LJ,

only a cat-jump for the Warp engine.