Thread: A new whistleblower of the highest caliber - SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

A new whistleblower of the highest caliber - SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III

SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III - A new whistleblower of the highest caliber

It is my impression that we've got us a new whistleblower of the highest
    Caliber: SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III
    This is not his real name but he appears in his full image and voice.
    My subjective impression is that we are dealing here with someone of
    a similar magnitude of importance as Corey (of course I have no means
    to weigh such things).
    Daniel has his unique attributes and contribution, just as Corey and
    others have.

Corey speaks about a 'promise' he was given that more whistleblowers
    will come forward. I believe Daniel is one such. Many corollaries to the
    two.

To watch him go to Bases 53.

Bases 53 Sgt Daniel Brad MacBolen III Parts 1 to 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQZ3OqJVEI

Last edited by URIKORN, 3rd December 2015 at 14:30.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2015), Frances (3rd December 2015), reno (3rd December 2015), WantDisclosure (7th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Urikorn, check out Kerry Cassidy's interviews with John Edmonds. He has a two decades long tale of first hand encounters. The November interview is a video and there are some great shots at the end.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), reno (3rd December 2015), URIKORN (3rd December 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Urikorn, check out Kerry Cassidy's interviews with John Edmonds. He has a two decades long tale of first hand encounters. The November interview is a video and there are some great shots at the end.

I did see his interview with Kerry Cassidy and liked it very much.
    I also presented him in my Hebrew blog.
    One of the most fascinating stories there is the manner in which he was cured from a seemingly fatal illness.
    It is also one of those interviews in which I have a feeling that Kerry Cassidy herself is maturing a bit,
    getting rid, partly, from her compulsive and childish self importance which only burdens her life, as
    it would anyone.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), grannyfranny (6th December 2015), reno (3rd December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good observation, Urikorn. I'm glad you saw it.

Miles Jonston is a machine with those bases events. It's hard to keep up. Thanks for sharing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Good observation, Urikorn. I'm glad you saw it.

Miles Jonston is a machine with those bases events. It's hard to keep up. Thanks for sharing.

And I have a feeling that he is becoming better / clearer inwardly with the passing years,
    as I hope we all are

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    And I have a feeling that he is becoming better / clearer inwardly with the passing years,
    as I hope we all are
    I agree, but not Christina Joanne Hart. It's SO frustrating to hear ANOTHER unprepared, interruptive, uneducated interviewer completely missing so many opportunities to CONTINUE the conversation and ask about mind blowing statements the guest just made instead cutting them off and changing the subject to something incredibly elementary.

Her understanding of McBolen can be summarized by the completely ignorant question she asked 3/4 of the way thru after ignoring mountains of deep info about their alien interactions and incredible hi-tech gruesomeness in the universe McBolen kept trying to explain, she asked sweetly..... "They (referring to what McBolen explained was the draco controlled military-industrial complex) do owe it to us to tell us what's going on at the end of the day, don't you think?"...

Dumbfounded, McBolen answered... "Excuse me??". Sorry for the rant but it makes me want to pull my hair out.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    I agree, but not Christina Joanne Hart. It's SO frustrating to hear ANOTHER unprepared, interruptive, uneducated interviewer completely missing so many opportunities to CONTINUE the conversation and ask about mind blowing statements the guest just made instead cutting them off and changing the subject to something incredibly elementary.

Her understanding of McBolen can be summarized by the completely ignorant question she asked 3/4 of the way thru after ignoring mountains of deep info about their alien interactions and incredible hi-tech gruesomeness in the universe McBolen kept trying to explain, she asked sweetly..... "They (referring to what McBolen explained was the draco controlled military-industrial complex) do owe it to us to tell us what's going on at the end of the day, don't you think?"...

Dumbfounded, McBolen answered... "Excuse me??". Sorry for the rant but it makes me want to pull my hair out.

From my point of view you have missed the most impressive element in her talking with Daniel.
    In the last 15 or so moments, responsive to his great heart and honesty, she opens up and
    confesses. At the end of it she experiences a catharsis, and he is all the way with her.
    She may have gone into the interview with little knowledge but with honesty. I liked her
    naive questioning, of one who does not pretend knowing. And from that stand point her
    questions were in place.
    I ended up liking and respecting her very much. It was a most humane interaction.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd December 2015), Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), reno (9th December 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Super Soldier Talk - Milab Sabotaging, Triangle Hospital Ships -- February 16, 2013

Fascinating.

Super Soldier Talk - Milab Sabotaging, Triangle Hospital Ships -- February 16, 2013

There is some solid and mature quality that I sense in DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqQdgCVY1g

Another interesting video that I watched:

Super Solider Talk with Dan Macbolen and James Rink - June 17, 2012

Last edited by URIKORN, 6th December 2015 at 08:11.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), reno (6th December 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Bases 53 Part 7 Pathway to Loving Awareness

The mosr recent interview with Sgt Daniel Brad MacBohem

Bases 53 Part 7 Pathway to Loving Awareness

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY8vMeBj6O0

This part is, to a great extent, a session of self therapy for Daniel,
    who so desrves it, in my opinion.
    I like him greatly and I pray for his full recovery.
    As a sensitive listener you can somewhat experience through him
    the torturous path of a child/man who went through a Milab program and usage.

Miles Johnston is very patient with Daniel and for that I am grateful.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 9th December 2015 at 06:42.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), reno (9th December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Placing marker. Coming back to listen to these.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (6th November 2016), URIKORN (10th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Making my way through the hours of information and evidence within this incredible thread. I do have questions - as always but I have found myself deeply interested in the first two videos. MacBolen III certainly has a lot to share. How is he still alive when so many who come forward with the same and similar information sharing are found deceased in mysterious circumstances or who are never to be located?????

I will make my way through all the interviews as they appear to be based on a genuine premise of information sharing. I am always interested and even excited to find my way to information that stimulates my critical thinking.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th November 2016), Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (6th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

It is my impression that we've got us a new whistleblower of the highest
    Caliber: SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III
    This is not his real name but he appears in his full image and voice.
    My subjective impression is that we are dealing here with someone of
    a similar magnitude of importance as Corey (of course I have no means
    to weigh such things). . .

To watch him go to Bases 53.

Bases 53 Sgt Daniel Brad MacBolen III Parts 1 to 3 . . .
    I am getting ready to watch this video.

First, I'm reading the Description of the video.

There is a link in it that is of great interest.

Here is the Description:

Miles Johnston
    Published on Nov 19, 2015

Ground breaking whistleblower from Sgt Daniel Brad MacBolan III. Features Unacknowledged Special Access Program - Deep Operations, USAF (subset) ZETA DIAGENES/CLEAREYES LEVE I-V:- ZETA DIOGENES / CLEAREYES, this was the USAF Subset that he believes came about from the likes of Eric Von Marbod, Gen. Phil Gast, Gen. Howard Fish, & Irving Davidson, listed in many places.. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon06.htm

A lot of alphabet soup lettered agencies. Daniel is doing this to quote " help others to escape this prison to begin new lives & a new journey for themselves, by becoming Free-Moral Agents in Service- To-Others.
    Area 51 ET criminal ET sectors described S4, S66 (Text). In simple terms a vast amount on new information is brought out in this release by Daniel.

Features the actual blow out of the Hadron Collider as it happened across the weekend of Nov 14th-15th. It is claimed this was done to stop the abuse of technology by rogue science, to allow a rupture in space time, a worm hole for 38 mins, to allow enemy ETs to further take over our planet. Draco ETs. This temporay shut down of the Collider lasted about 5 days. A Hadron free interview with Daniel is being prepared

Further data on TROJAN Technology is revealed, notably CMOS (Logic gate technoloy is funadenatal to digital elkectronics) can be accessed by the mind, and more importantly, by specically bred Humbrid Generated Life Forms, (as opposed to Hydrid).

This long 3 part Skype, features some humour, and covers agreat deal of new topics and information. See Part 4 with Karen Macdonald.

Daniel's function in the program is a "balancer" He is trained to kill in over 270 wasy, and has done so. If elements of the program step out of line, no matter their rank, he would kill them. By making this Skype with Miles Johnston (me) he is now at risk of being killed. His answer to this question was, "I dont care".

Due to the nature of the Hadron Disaster, which has been totally suppressed, a more technical brief will follow. See other news with Karen MacDonald, and Pattie Bracket.

Any further information from scienctific sources or eye witnesses on the destruction (up to 45%) of the Hardon ring, and systems, is required.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQZ3OqJVEI
    The link in question, an excerpt from "Deeper Insights into 'The Illuminati Formula'" by Fritz Springmeier:

Some more MAJOR MIND-CONTROL PROGRAMMING SITES

...with explanations of their programming

This list is added as a supplement to those sites exposed in the Vol. 2 book.

Slaves have to come in to the "SHOP" periodically to have certain maintenance programs renewed to maintain the power of the programming. Most slaves that are being used in operations come in at a minimum every 2-3 years. Most people who have been programmed are sleepers. And many people who have horrible programs to carry out are programmed for the next few years.

All kinds of sites are used, for instance,

* Boy and Girl Scout camps

* a big church in Greensboro, NC

* a desert site near Tucson, AZ

* hotels in New Orleans

Many people who have been "recruited" (beguiled and trapped) into the mind-control are seen being sent to Colorado Springs, CO.

A network of daycare centers has been established worldwide by the Illuminati’s Network for the programming and recruiting of children. A series of Youth Hostels has also been created (originally by the communists) for Network goals, and have been widely used by the communist faction of the World Order.

The elite have their own schools, such as Eaton School in the UK which receives some Illuminati children under mind-control. Watch the Office of Global Analysis, which is an intelligence group for global analysis for the NWO. Also watch out for the National Program Office (NPO) which is reported to have been created in 1982 to oversee "black" programs of the intelligence agencies. The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is another black ops group.

This group is in part housed within the Pentagon and deals with assassination teams. It uses lots of illegal funds which it launders through another Pentagon agency called the DSAA (Defense Security Assistance Agency). Gen. Howard Fish, Mr. Eric Von Marbod, Gen. Phil Gast were the men in DSAA that laundered the NRO’s money. I, Irving Davidson, who has one foot in the mafia & one in the military black ops is a go-between. One of the assassination programs they ran years ago was the Zeta Diogenes (ZD) project.

Different agencies that participated had different codes for the programs. The men used in these NRO programs are mind-controlled slaves in some cases, it is not known what % if any are not under mind-control. They are organized as cells and are operating in various military, national guard, and secret reserve units.

Present-day Russia’s Guards Directorate has two "counter-terrorist" divisions Alfa and Vympel. These were formerly part of the KGB, and employ mind-controlled victims in their work. OP-06-D is the unit assigned to perform penetration tests to determine security at these different military/intelligence bases used for programming.

Air Force Units to watch:

· Aerospace Defense Intelligence Center ADIC
    · Air Force Intelligence Support Agency AFISA (recent name) of the Air Force’s all sources intelligence organization
    · Kelly AFB has the 693rd Intelligence Wing located there
    · ERT (Air Force Swat Teams)

Army Units to watch:

· Pentagon
    · Military Intelligence which calls itself INSCOM. INSCOM units are all over the world incl.

· Area 51, White Sands, Ft. Meade, and their Vint Hills Farm Station at Warrenton, VA near the old Manassas battlefield sites. Their Ft. Huachucha in AZ appropriately sports a Sphinx statue.

So many intelligence people came from the Illuminati initiating centers of Harvard, Yale, & Princeton that the acronym HYP was applied to some of them by others in an allusion to the word "hype."

For the first half of MI-6’s history, only women from the elite, the aristocracy were recruited to work in MI-6, for this reason the women at MI-6 were called Queenie.

As Illuminati members of the hierarchy, they were indeed given various Queen positions. The crossovers occur both ways.

One finds intelligence people in places like Yale and the big Illuminati corporations. For instance, a military psychologist Alexander R. Askenasy, who worked in the area of mind-control for the Army, later taught at Princeton, and then went on to a prominent position at the NY State Psychiatric Institute & the Dept. of Psychiatry, Columbia Univ.

Another example is Robert Finley Delaney, who worked with the Navy in PSYOPS, the State Dept. and also worked for ESSO Standard Oil company.

One final example in a list of examples that seems to go on forever, the Professor of Psychology at Yale was Irving L. Janis, a military man who worked in military psychological research and PYSOPS, and who co-authored Communications and Persuasion, Personality and Persuasibility.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon06.htm

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Bases 53 Part 0 Daniel MacBolen Background by Chris Hart

I'm getting ready to watch this one now.

Here is the Description:

Miles Johnston
    Published on Dec 1, 2015

Giving an introduction and insight into Sgt Daniel MacBolan [sic] III, Christina Joanna Hart, a former British 'Fleet St' mainstream journalist who worked for an MI6 front company and was a key player in the Murdoch Phone Hacking scandal, now with her own show on US based Revolution Radio, she is able to get a concise background to this claimed CIA "Humbred" assassin -"balancer" agent, Daniel MacBolen III. Here Daniel explains how, while he was about to take out a rogue senior US military officer, with gun ready to fire, he paused, and pulled back. Daniel gives the detail on the US ocean ET recovery Submarine program, which caputerd [sic] submersed ET craft, with a shoot first and then using a 'tractor beam' take the craft into the submarine, and transport to a base to reverse engineer biological undersea ET craft in using these special submarines.

Giving a basic rundown of several ET types, based on the Russian KGB book and allocations, based on what the ETs call themselves. This is a 2 hr radio show which gives a rundown of many new facts in the knowledge base of the ET and "Artificial Intelligence" or pathelogical AI which took over the Draco ETs and got them here in the first place. Its not the Greys or Darco that is our problem, its this extra dimensional and ET A-I, that has now started taking humanity over. Daniel explains that plasma screens and computer technology are Trojan technologies with nano bot teks (Tiny 6 legged intelligent devices), now inside us all, ready to activate, to make Humanity a slave cyborg race controlled by this AI. (this is a crude summary) So we have one rogue CIA agent and one rogue MI6 agent, on a US based online radio show, with Miles Johnston, off mic in the middle. Interesting combination, and Murdoch's newspapers and SKY TV in the background. We wont even mentioin the AI and the BBC's mind control, No one gets off in this freedom train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6J09UpBheI
    In Cosmic Disclosure episodes on Gaia dot com Corey Goode has also talked about the harmful role played by artificial intelligence in the universe.

Sgt MacBolen's (not his real name) testimony is compelling.

I checked the Revolution Radio website freedomslips.com and I see that Christina Joanna Hart does have a radio show called "Fifth World Consciousness."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018)