Thread: Dr. Steven Greer How the Secret Government Works: The Most Explosive Expose

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts

Dr. Steven Greer How the Secret Government Works: The Most Explosive Expose

For those who like Greer enjoy

Published on 23 Nov 2015

Dr. Greer has been involved in the highest levels of governments and military for over 25 years and will share what he has learned on the who, what, where and why of UFO secrecy and the deep transnational security state and the constellation of illegal projects that are currently operating.

Join the founder of the global Disclosure movement, Dr. Steven Greer, in Washington D.C. for a unique opportunity to listen to the most comprehensive and explosive expose of UFO secrecy ever presented!

- Nov. 21, 2015

This 4 hour workshop will include:

- How is secrecy maintained through the hybrid of corporate and government programs?

- Which military bases and facilities and which corporations are involved in this secrecy?

- How is black-budget and criminal activity funding these operations?

- The Connection between the global financial system, UFO technology, drug running and covert military airspace and bases.

- Where are the key Underground Bases (UGBs) and how are they connected via subterranean tunnels?

- Who has been involved in managing this secrecy and how is the entity (MAJIC) controlled and operated?

- How do Unacknowledged Special Access Projects (USAPs) operate and how are they kept secret from the people, the President and Congress?

- The History of UFO secrecy since WWII and how it has devolved into its own illegal transnational cartel.

- See explosive documents on secrecy, how human military-controlled "Abductions" are "stage-crafted" - and what is the agenda for this Deception.

- What is the future agenda for the cartel managing UFO secrecy - and how you need to prepare for this future!

- The Planned Cosmic 911 Deception - What you NEED to know!

... and MUCH MORE.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Agape (9th December 2015), Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (2nd December 2015), bsbray (2nd December 2015), Elen (2nd December 2015), Frances (2nd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), JRS (2nd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), sandy (3rd December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Crikey, 3 hours 50 minutes, have tomorrow off and feel to watch this, cheers.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd December 2015), bsbray (2nd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Frances (2nd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), The One (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    I've done a transcript of the part I think is most important beginning at 2:34.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c

[*THE 60 YEARS OF ALIEN ABDUCTIONS HOAX]

[*NOTE THIS IS NOT TO SAY THERE WERE NOT LEGITIMATE ALIEN ABDUCTIONS PRIOR TO 1990 but they were always benevolent]
    The bit in square brackets is my own and not from Steven Greer

[Note PLf or PGLF stands for Programmed Life Form]

Steven Greer November 21 2015

A PARTIAL TRANSCRIPTION

2:34
    If we go to the next document from Prince Hans Otto Von Liechtenstein; Lichtenstein is a big banking empire, they funded a lot of Adolph Hitler’s work and the crowned prince is their king so this is a man that I have met with and known for a number of years. I think this is dated 1994 and Hans Otto Von Liechtenstein, I was asked to call the castle, so we talked on the phone and he said we should meet. So he came to New York and we met.

He said previously, on the phone to me: “From what I know of your assessment, you are correct about this cabal which is controlling the issue we discussed (the UFO’s disclosure). I suspect they have very good reasons not to inform the public and therefore I am highly skeptical about your chances of success.” But he still wanted to meet. Now this is where it’s going to get into some shock and awe.

2:36
    So in July of 1994 the Prince came over and we met. The reason he did not think it (disclosure) could succeed is that the E.T.’s would not allow it.

I said that is ridiculous, we’ve been talking to them and gone down to Mexico where craft have come down so they obviously want to make contact if we do it in a peaceful way and not a military way.

So he said well let me tell you what happened. Now he was involved with a lot of U.N. programs and with George H. W. Bush and a man at the U.N. named Perez de Cuellar who was the Secretary General at the time. He said to me that the reason I told you on the phone that it would not be allowed is not that it wouldn’t be allowed from the point of view of the government, but the Aliens won’t allow it.

I said that’s ridiculous.

He says well this was attempted before you started your organization. I said what are you talking about?

He says, well in November of 1989 President Ronald Reagan, Michael Gorbachev, Perez de Cuellar, and himself and others met in a committee to organize a disclosure project – to announce that we were not alone and to end the secrecy. He said that what happened was that Perez de Cuellar, the Secretary General of the United Nations was coming back from a 3 a.m. late night planning session for this [disclosure] event when he was abducted by “Aliens” from his motorcade in Manhattan. He proceeded to tell me the gory details of what happened.

*So Perez de Cuellar was taken somehow, out of the motorcade, onto an “E.T.” craft, where he was threatened by the E.T.’s and told: “If you disclose this information, we will abduct every world leader involved, including the president of the United States.

And I went “Oh come on, really?” And he said yes – it blew up like an atomic bomb in the Bush Whitehouse. Subsequently I found out that at Kennebunkport, there were all these UFO’s zipping around when Bush was out there on his cigarette boat.

And they did not realize they were Ours. So now we are getting into False Flag 101 up to and being able to deceive members of MAGIC. It took me a long time to get to the bottom of this mystery. Now people like Bud Hopkins thought it was a real abduction case, and I looked into it and found out that if you go back to the Roswell event, there was a red-headed sergeant who was the bad-ass guy who threatened to kill everyone of the ranchers who saw this thing crash. His son became a part of MAGIC’s security renegade group – this splinter group – who was involved with abductions and stopping leaks within MAGIC itself.

He then went, and was in the security detail *that night, instead of the electronics for this electronic warfare abduction by Aliens, IT WAS ALL A HOAX. IT WAS NOT E.T. AT ALL, IT WAS 100% MILITARY OPS.

And so Perez de Cuellar, not knowing about that end of the classified black ops world, and I would say Pappa Bush neither, thought it was actually E.T. and an actual Alien abduction that he experienced.

And so they pulled the plug on disclosure and ending secrecy in 1989 in the Bush Whitehouse at the end of the cold war because they actually believed these were Aliens who had done the abduction and made threats if disclosure happened. It blew up like an atomic bomb.

And I think it is strange that in January of 1990 , 2 months later, is when I had a contact event at my house in North Carolina with an E.T. and they basically said pick up what you dropped as a teenager [i.e. working towards disclosure], someone must do this.

These so-called alien abductions are 100% military Ops. [Steven Greer’s research revealed the truth that the military black Ops would not allow disclosure to the public and in fact were operating the so-called E.T. space ships which had “abducted one of their key people (Perez de Cuellar of Peru, a man at the U.N. who was the Secretary General at the time) in the middle of Manhattan from a motorcade]. Gorbachev and the Whitehouse pulled the plug on their plans to do disclosure and end secrecy in 1989 at the end of the cold war, under threat from the military Black Ops, who, at the time, they thought were real E.T.s.

But Perez de Cuellar thought that he had undergone an actual alien abduction. And I said [to the prince in our meeting of 1994] your highness with all due respect there are technologies that would facilitate this kind of deception. The military term, so you know it, is a false INW or deceptive INW – Indication and Warning- it’s basically a false flag event like the Gulf of Tonkin event and Viet Nam that basically manipulates policy makers. This was the ultimate take-down of official disclosure which was about to happen in November of 1989, 26 years ago.

So here we are in 2015, it took a lot to piece this all together, and I began to look into what the electronics were and what kind of technologies [the black ops military] might have.

One bit of insight that the prince (Otto Von Liechtenstein had: He told me the reason he was funding the abduction groups is that he was convinced there was an existential threat from outer space ( that’s been the sub-rosa plan since 1956) , and that he wanted the people to hate the Aliens enough to pay the blood and treasure of World War III and he also wanted it to be eschatological (the study of the end of the world) where it would result in the end of the world, so that Christ would return and the good folks would go up in a flying saucer, I guess with Christ. Now this is what he was telling me, I’m just listening and going whoa this guy is nuts. And he was completely convinced that this end of the world had to happen so he was putting all this money into funding Mack, and David Jacobs and Bud Hopkins, etc. He told me I’m going to stop funding John Mack because he has become too positive about contact and I only want to fund those who put things out there to scare people and make them hate the Aliens.

2:43
    There is an over-arching agenda that was hatched in the 1950’s. Remember that psychological warfare document and its value that was hatched between 1953 and 1956 TO CREATE THE SPECTRE OF A THREAT FROM OUTER SPACE THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

Werner Von Braun stated on his deathbed: they will first have the cold war, then we decided there would be ‘nations of concern’, then global terrorism, then that would be followed by threats from outer space beginning with asteroids but the ultimate one they are going to play is the Alien threat – and it’s all a lie.

It’s all a hoax but in order for the lie to work, they have had to create a body of disinformation and false information and frightening scenarios and actual events that would be convincing to our policy makers like Reagan, convincing to the average person and to the UFO public that consumes videos, entertainment consoles, movies[Disney, etc.], etc and that has been the 50 to 60 year plan. Don’t forget that Douglas Macarthur in his last address to the Congress said that World War 3 will be inter-planetary. So they had been wanting to provoke an inter-planetary conflict for as long as I have been alive and I am 60.

So this gets into a huge problem of how people consume information and can be manipulated through fear because if you look at the roots of human warfare it has been people abducting people, tribes, women, rape and abuse – this is all stuff that they are simulating and telling us it is the E.T.’s who are doing it through these abduction scenarios. It is 100% being done by Military Special Operations that are this para-military force.

When I discovered this back in 1994, I was told by someone in the Intelligence community, don’t talk about that because that is what’s really dangerous for you, and it will also discredit you, and it will cause them to hate you the most because you are de-fanging their whole war plan, the next big war is NOT TERROTISM, IT’S INTERSTELLAR! If you expose that it’s a hoax it takes all the steam out of their plan.

I said yes but there is no way you can have war that is inter-stellar and survive it. Because the technologies are 1000 times worse than hydrogen bomb. So the only way to deal with this is to put the sunlight in there and let people know what the truth is.

I met a man named William Pawalec and he gave me information to be published after he died. Explosive information regarding CIA involvement with implants. He gave me this interview in which he talks about the development of RF radio frequency chip implants back in the 1970’s and 80‘s. He was with the company that developed it and he got called into the CIA to do special programs for the CIA to develop and at one point 2 Billion of these RF chips were manufactured in Silicon Valley.

They are so miniaturized you could eat something with it and it has a radio frequency in it and it transmit where you are but the really advanced have a neurophone capability to control thought behaviour. Very sinister stuff. So you can actually do a lot of psychological warfare with these RF frequency chips. And that was the early stages in the 70’s and 80’s. So 40 years later they are more and more and more sophisticated.

As I have watched the whole UFO subculture get involved with this whole fascination with abductions and implants I said yea but you know EG&G, one of the plants on the edge of Area 51, they are the ones manufacturing the implants that you are taking out of these abduction victims. They aren’t coming from outer space! They don’t need that! If you’re interstellar, you’re transdimensional! If you’re transdimensional, you don’t need an RF frequency plant chip to track anybody. Because their technology is way beyond that.

2:50
    I said this is human 100%, and you had better wake up.

So Pawalec gave us this interview and it was 100 data points that I began to accumulate.

Later I got something from the Strategic Studies Institute think tank dated 1995, and it talks about all kinds of global security strategies.

1. Graduate participants will be expected to participate in CONTRIVED UFO ABDUCTION SENARIOS.

2. “CREATE A GLOBAL UFO CULT THAT WILL INVOLVE THE ABDUCTION OF CITIZENS SO AS TO FOSTER AN ILLUSNION THAT THIS EARTH IS FACING AN EXTRATERRESTIAL INVASION. UFO ABDUCTEES OF PREFERENCE WILL HAVE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES BECAUSE THAT EXPERTISE WILL BE REQUIRED IN TECHNOCRATIC RMA SCENARIOS. USE OF EXPERIEMNTAL DRUGS, POLYGRAPHIC PROJECTION CAPABILITIES, DIRECTED ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INDUCED AUDITORY INPUT (these are the neurophones I mentioned that Werner Von Braun said the most dangerous thing is the neurophone non-local things that can be done to make people think they are having an experience when they are not.), EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT (man-made UFO’s), AND SPECIAL EFECTS COSTUMING AND STAGECRAFT AMONG OTHER THINGS WILL BE USED TO PERSUADE THE ABDUCTEES OF THE REALITY OF THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES.

OFFICIAL DENIALS REGARDING THESE EVENTS WILL EMPLOY REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO ENSURE THAT ALL SUCH DENIALS ARE TAKEN AS OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF AN IMMINENT OR ONGOING EXTRATERRESTRIAL INVASION.

UFO ABDUCTEES WILL BE PERSUADED TO WORSHIP THEIR ANTICIPATED E.T. CONQUERORS AND CULT-ENFORCED RELIGIOUS FACTION. UFO CULT NETWORKS WILL BE CONTROLLED BY U.S. INTELLIGENCE TO LIMIT INFILTRATION AND ENSURE THAT THESE EVENTS DO NOT DISRUPT UFO LONG-TERM AGENDAS.

UNCONTROLLABEL DISSIDENTS WILL BE ASSASINATED, PREFERABLY BY DIRECTED ENERGY MEANS.

DISSOCIATIVE SATANIC CULT GRADUATES WILL HANDLE ALL SUCH EXECUTIONS i.e. when not actively lending logical and theatrical support to UFO abduction and operations.

3. Directed energy surveillance and weapons technology and all ties and crafts will be used in spreading fear and confusion in the population at large under deniable circumstances. For eliminating persons deemed adversarial to U.S. national security interests and for spotting and recommending potential recruits to the RMA cause. Neurocybernetics and other psycho-technologies will be used to set up confusion and hypochondria in the population. The symptoms and effects produced by these and other directed energy technologies will parallel the effects produced by various microbes, viruses and chemical imbalances, thus compelling a large portion set aside for medical intervention, which in turn will be a basis for them being used for medical experimentation under voluntary circumstances. Psychiatrists and psychologists will play an important role in these experiments , particularly where denying the efficacy of Neurocybernetics, psycho-technologies is concerned.

Citizens who complain of hearing voices will be used as a basis for generously public funded schizophrenic related brain research, etc. etc etc.”

Now, if you’re not falling out of your chair yet, what I want to tell you is that all of that has come to pass and came to pass between the 1950’s and the 1970’s. A man that I worked with before his death had developed an electronic system in 1954 that would enable someone to electronically remote-view anywhere. (some of these have been called radionic, psychotronic weapons systems, and they were developed decades ago) Now how hard is it to deploy them? Not hard.

2:55
    They are not used every day but they are used enough to create a groundswell of conviction that there is an Alien threat. So you take that capability and combine it with man-made UFO’s, combine it with disinformation in general about the subject, and also certain chemicals and you can launch an entire contagion of fear that is a completely man-made false event.

So this is the false flag event I wanted to warn you about, and people say when is that going to happen? I say it’s happened already. It’s already happened – the media, the film industry, any UFO conference you go to. It’s going to be filled unwittingly, although not always unwittingly, with information that is in reality disinformation designed to create an us versus them dynamic of an Alien threat.

And the reason for it is that that is the only way to GROW THEW MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. You know Leon Panetta, the CIA director, and then Secretary of Defence; but when he was CIA director said that we are spending 110 Billion dollars a year chasing down 70 Al Qaeda members in Afghanistan. Ridiculous! And in order to sustain the level of expenditure and grow the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory, financial complex, you have got to have another enemy. As terrible as the terrorism threat is, it’s nothing like they could do in the movie Independence Day – where they stage an attack using man-made anti-gravs to look very E.T. with this kind of technology that there is a threat or an attack on Earth.

So heads up, Werner Von Braun on his death bed warned that this would happen and that it would be hoaxed. I’ve met with several people who spoke of in the early days they used on individuals ( he was a very little short guy and they basically did like you would in a movie – suit and mask and made him look like an Alien and he would be, there would be military choppers nearby but he would be in one of these military man-made flying discs and go in and with a chemical canister and some electronics abduct people) He said: “oh ya I was on an abduction squad back in the 60’s”. They’ve become more efficient because over the decades they’ve developed little creatures that look like an E.T. They maybe look like Greys or Reptiles or others and they kind of walk like a robot. They have this robotic weird walk and saw the video by Stan Romanic of the one that came into his house which a film company bought up and black-shelved. I’ve seen this at his home and the one that came into his house was exactly one of these so-called Grey-like creatures and the way it moved was so very robotic, it was so obvious that it was a bio-machine.

It is physical, it has a biological component, but the neuro-cortex is laced with integrated circuits and it is completely under the control of these military operatives. But he thought it was an Alien! I said well it was an “alien” but not an E.T. So I used the word alien as a very xenophobic ring to connote the man-made ones and the real E.T. ones are interstellar.

The “aliens” that are man-made are the ones completely under the control of these para-military operations and the “stagecraft” is so good that it would fool anyone. They could abduct anyone like the president or as they did with Perez de Cuellar out of his limousine using this stuff and he thought it was E.T.

And that is why they killed the initial plan to end secrecy at the end of the Cold War. Gorbachev was on board, Reagan was on board, Perez de Cuellar was on as head of the U.N., Prince of Lichtenstein was involved, etc. and so on. Everything I am telling you is true but you are thinking I have lost my mind. That is the heart of the secrecy, how do you convince people there is another species to hate?

Now they actually took this from the play book of Adolph Hitler in the way they condition the population. Remember in the early 20’s Germany was the very apex of culture, erudition, progressivity, intellectual pursuits, etc. How do you get that population to devolve into this horrific community that could engage in the holocaust and WWII the way that happened?

3:00:54

Psychological Warfare

So the psychological warfare masters that were involved with the German attempt at Nazism got pulled into the OSS that became the CIA and they reside today in this unacknowledged Deep Transnational Security State. So that is exactly the problem we are facing. People who have done research on this subject get quite irritated because they begin to realize that almost everything you know about the subject IS NOT TRUE – ABOUT WHY THEY ARE HERE.

Now what I have learned as being head of the Global CE5 effort . . .

Well let’s go to the next one which came out not long ago. It’s from the Daily Mail in the U.K. about this new weapon for electronic warfare system , which I talked about 20 some years ago, but they’re just now making it public, and it’s sort of like Star Trek. It’s something you can put up which basically knocks out all electronic communications. If this is being reported in the regular media then you can figure it is at least 30 to 40 years old. It is basically a platform that can float over an area and knock out all electronics over a city or battlefield or what have you, using pulsed microwaves. Now this is NOT scalar, this is pulsed microwaves, but when you pulse microwaves in a certain way it can cross over into this longitudinal effect and it can have an enormously destructive result. So if this is acknowledged in the media it is at least 5 – 7 generations old.

So in other words this is not state of the art. Anything that’s acknowledged in the media is going to be very old technology. The state of the art stuff is highly classified, compartmentalised and unacknowledged – most of the really amazing stuff.

So this brings us to how do we get out of this conundrum?

This document marked Urgent January 2007. The French government had decided to reach out to us to make peaceful contact with the E.T.’s and bypass this unacknowledged world of cloak and dagger nonsense. And through a series of meetings over 3 or 4 years Dr Moran an MD and PhD and scientist and his team with the Ministry of Defence wrote this letter to me and a few others about this project. They wanted to establish a protocol for making friendly diplomatic contact with these E.T. civilizations in France.

So we cooperated with that and did not talk about it until September . I referred to it when several years ago I said a member of the G7 was reaching out to make contact. It was the Sarkozy government and they left so I can talk about it now. There were people interfering with this attempt and so it got delayed. The aim was to go out with a team that had air support and have contact like close encounters of the 3rd kind. This would have been on the official auspices of the ministry of Defence for France. When I started attempting to do this , I am continuously monitored, the French Ambassador to the U.S. got a very nasty phone call from our intelligence community saying what the hell do you think you’re doing. They said don’t do it anywhere near U.S. assets or U.S. airspace or U.S. territory or you will be in big trouble.

So obviously there are elements within MAGIC in France who have run interference with this process. Every major country have elements, so it’s very political and very thorny, but the very fact that senior people in the Ministry of Defence of a major G7 country would reach out to make peaceful contact using the close encounters initiative is by far the most historic thing, and that is why I think this document is the most important ever written. It’s not classified, I only kept it private because I didn’t want to burn bridges all the way up to the president of France.

We actually did do a Close encounters 5 event in 2010 or 2011 that actually had enormous results and their military had cordoned off the sir space and we had a 2200 acre estate in Brittany and there were E.T. craft going overhead and tracked at over 220,000 km/hr and all kinds of strange phenomenon in the field where we were. The cover story was that it was a eceti expedition for a weekend. They were very happy with the results and learned a lot. We continue to teach them the concepts of non-locality in consciousness and remote viewing, coherent thought sequencing, electronic interface with thought that the E.T.’s have, how to set up the correct philosophy and conditions for contact, etc. And this is the core of why I founded this organisation. To move us away from the brink of war into interplanetary and universal peace.

At the same time we have to realise that an operation like this is going on in a world that is enormously dysfunctional, particularly with these national security issues and these sort of spy vs spy groups that interfere. There was enormous interference between 2007 and 2010, trying to stop that process.

3:10
    So there are even moles trying to disrupt MAGIC.

The People are the real creators of our future, not the leaders, and we are the ones who will make the peace by reaching out to others both here and other planets. The only possible future is peaceful. None of the E.T.’s are overtly hostile.

Mutilations and abductions are designed to play on people’s fears. The first doctor to examine one of these mutilations of a horse said absolutely that case was military, made to look E.T. for the purpose of scaring the hell out of people. And then I met a man who owned a 250,000 acre ranch in Northern New Mexico. He said let me tell you what they are doing to my cattle and it’s not Aliens, it’s humans! He was very wealthy and had night-scopes. He said these guys are coming in with special silent helicopters and we caught them red-handed doing these mutilations to MY cattle and he instituted a law suit against the U.S. government but the group doing it was unacknowledged extra-constitutional so the government people knew nothing about it, which was true. So this is real plausible deniability because the can honestly say they are not aware of anything like this. The case was thrown out of all the federal courts systems.

He did have positive human para-military assets evidence were doing it. this is not Alien harvest it is people who want to scare the hell out of the public. It’s part of the psychological warfare that was launched in 1953.

3:16
    But there is another reason for it. They are getting raw materials for the programmed, man-made E.T.’s. We don’t have time to get into what these nano-technological things are but let me just say that cloning Dolly the sheep was not the first cloned creature. So with the right electromagnetic pulse it is very easy to clone a human or E.T., or take tissue from one, but you need some kind of biological medium, and that’s what the cattle and other animal mutilations provide the biological medium for these experiments and development of man-made fake E.T.’s.

And by the way there is an intelligence official who kept calling Stan Roman and telling him, when he had that creature come into his kitchen, he said: “Stan it’s one of the FAKE ones.” And Stan didn’t know what he meant. I went out there with one of the MUFON investigators who investigates abductions and I said yea it’s a fake one and he said what do you mean? I said I’ve been talking about this for 20 years. The literature is replete with the military involvement in these abductions. It’s a fake one, man-made to look alien to scare the hell out of people but because it puts fear out into the community.

But the cattle mutilations do 2 things. They provide a nexus for new fear, oh my god not only are they abducting people they are also mutilating! And it also creates a biological source of substrate material for the nano bio machines that look alien. Of course they were taking them to Dulce, which was near his ranch.

The same thing at Pine Gap in Australia. I have a physicist who worked there, it’s all subterranean, and he worked on a project where he said: “We have these creatures coming off like sausages on a conveyor belt.”

I was at a meeting where the Minister of Defense for Australia attended and he didn’t know anything abut this stuff, as is true of the American Secretary of Defence as well.

So fear and false information has colonized people’s minds [human group consciousness]. People should be very concerned about para-military humans but should never be afraid of anyone interstellar.

So how do you tell the difference?

*Well an E.T. craft has no seams, the light coming from it is coming from refined material that is so pure that the light itself looks celestial.

*["They are built from living plant material which is trained to grow and be responsive to thought. They can appear and disappear to human perception and also pass through solid rock." Chris Thomas quote. Also this can be best understood from the perspective of plasma physics]

The [real] beings themselves have a completely non-invasive, very intelligent, very conscious and spiritual [feeling about them] [and psychic abilities].

The PGLF’s (Programmed Life Forms) are menacing, invasive. The man-made, Lockheed Martin, Northrop, SEIC, discs and saucers have rivets and seams. It’s quite clear to tell the difference but you need to know there is a difference first, because other wise you are going to think everything is alien and it’s not.

The public needs to know the difference between the real and the false, and what the agenda is for the false one and how easy it is, whether its through a cosmic 911 or some other scenario to manipulate the public into fear and get onto a war footing where we suspend our liberties, our freedoms, and spend trillions of dollars and countless lives in a CONCOCTED, HOAXED BATTLE. This is the big one we need to wake up to. Those who want to create endless wars cannot have their way if we wake up and refuse to allow ourselves to be fooled. They only succeed if you are sheeple who follow along with the conventional wisdom like zombies half asleep.

The other thing I want to talk about is a whistle blower lawsuit we will initiate if there is an attorney team who will take this on and this will initiate mass defections. I am asking those who have worked on these programmed life forms to come forward with impunity under the National Security act. Why? Because we have proven today that there are many, many officials in the governments around the world who have been denied access to a criminal , racketeering, corrupt enterprise, organisation – the largest RIKO in the world that is violating government constitutions and therefore CANNOT site the National Security Act to provide cover. That is why on May 9, 2001 when we did the disclosure project in front of the press, none of those who came forward, even though they had top secret clearance, none of them ever got a phone call or letter saying be quiet. Because we had proven between 1992 and 2001 that this is an illegal, unconstitutional operation.

Because of the compartmentalization “silos” many will not even know they are involved in a criminal enterprise. The way these projects are managed is illegal. Snowden disclosed information that the president and congress did know about. That is different. I’m not talking about the everyday world of top secret, I’m talking about unacknowledged special access projects that deal with anti-gravity or gravity control, new energy, E.T. /UFO issue – those things are being managed in a corrupt enterprise that’s illegal. The main thing about coming forward with disclosure is don’t be alone. Come forward with a large group of people together. 3:27
    Last edited by Herbert, 2nd December 2015 at 23:24.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Agape (9th December 2015), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), bsbray (2nd December 2015), citsym (13th December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), JRS (3rd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), reno (3rd December 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (2nd December 2015), The One (2nd December 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Thanks for doing that Herbert. I imagine that you've saved a lot of people about 3 hours.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), The One (2nd December 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    I met a man named William Pawalec and he gave me information to be published after he died. Explosive information regarding CIA involvement with implants. He gave me this interview in which he talks about the development of RF radio frequency chip implants back in the 1970’s and 80‘s. He was with the company that developed it and he got called into the CIA to do special programs for the CIA to develop and at one point 2 Billion of these RF chips were manufactured in Silicon Valley.
    Some great stuff below in relation to William and what Herbert mentioned above.

William (Bill) Pawelec had a long career working on top secret security projects around the world. In 2000, he shared some of those secrets in a video interview for Dr. Steven Greer’s “Disclosure Project.” There was one stipulation; the video could not be released until after Pawelec’s death.

Though Pawelec died in 2007, it was three years before his wife, Annie DeRiso, found a letter among her husband’s papers from Greer and learned about the video interview and her husband’s stipulation. When she contacted Greer, he sent her a copy of the interview. After watching it, she gave him permission to release it to the public.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBu1u-lvPWs

It went viral in December 2010 but there are even more secrets to be toldand Annie shares some of those in this article. Pawelec saw alien craft at secret underground facility “Seeing an alien craft changes your life forever, as it did for my husband,” says Annie. “Even while he was still in the Air Force, he joined APRO (Aerial Phenomena Research Organization) and began his quest to find out what they are, where they are from and what the extraterrestrials want here on Earth. It became a lifelong mission and led him into many mind expanding discoveries. Unfortunately, the discoveries shuddered his soul. “Even though Bill had seen a craft in the skies,” she explains, “what he saw in the secret facilitybeneath the Tonopah Test Range in Nevada left no doubt in his mind that beings from other worlds are here on Earth.

“Because of his profession, Bill knew all the buzz words to get someone's attention which often led higher ranking individuals to tell him ‘secrets’ above his clearance level,” she says. “During one of those conversations, he was taken to a building at Tonapah where a large section of the floor is actually an elevator that goes down many floors. I don't remember how far down they went, but Bill was taken to an area where they were reverse engineering a typical saucer shaped alien craft. “This is what he is talking about when at about seven minutes into the “Disclosure Project”video he kind of laughs and says ‘Our guys used to chuckle about the model not being quite right.

’The craft Bill saw being worked on was later made into a plastic model by the Testors model kit company and is known as ‘Area S4 UFO Revealed.’ This craft is also commonly known as ‘The Sport Model’ and is based on Bob Lazar’s description. Lazar worked on his craft at Area 51 but Bill saw his craft at Tonapah.” Testor’s model kit “Area S4 UFO Revealed” is similar to the alien craft William Pawelec saw at the secret facility deep below the Tonapah Testing Range in Nevada. Pawelec trys to stop nefarious plans for injectable chips “Bill was a security consultant for alphabet soup organizations like the CIA, FBI and NSA,” Annie continues. “He also worked for those in Washington D.C. who are known as the ‘Beltway Bandits.’ “He was tops in his field and worked on keyless card entry systems, security systems for Air Force One and American embassies, including the now infamous Moscow Embassy where the Russians had listening devices hidden in the walls so they could easily spy on international diplomats. “Bill and his friends also were involved with the development of the RFID chip. When they learned about the nefarious plans for its use,

‘The Powers That Be’ stole the technology. Two of those friends were assassinated and Bill’s own death remains suspicious.” It should be explained that a RFID chip is a tiny radio-frequency identification chip that is small enough to inject into animals and humans for monitoring purposes. Pawelec speaks about this in his video interview with Greer. There is a link to the video at the end of this article. Pawelec shaken to core at secret meeting “Another project Bill worked on was at Area 51,” Annie continues. “It was his job to upgrade the perimeter security systems for Area 51 and it was his idea to install cameras in fake rocks. It was during this time that he learned about the Tonapah base which is more remote and inaccessible than Area 51. It also was where Bill’s rose-colored patriotic glasses began to cloud over.

Satellite view of the Tonopah Test Range area “His disenchantment began when he was called to give what he thought was going to be a regular project status report at Tonapah. The meeting was held in a heavily controlled room that was built like a Faraday cage making it impossible for communications to come in or out of the sealed room. “Briefcases, papers, pagers and any form of identification were not allowed at that meeting,” Annie says. “Only the generals could be recognized by their uniforms. The tension was really high and Bill was surprised at how nervous the high-ranking generals were. He knew something BIG was up. “Bill saw a private jet escorted by two of our military jets land on the tarmac. Surprisingly, this private jet rolled all the way to the building where the meeting was scheduled as the escort jets departed. “A very imposing man stepped out of the jet and entered the room. He was relatively tall, and wore a very expensive European suit. His shoes and briefcase were equally luxurious and there was an aide or bodyguard by his side. His demeanor was very aristocratic and he spoke with a High German accent. “The room was electrified with nervous tension as each person gave his status report and answered questions.

When everyone had spoken, the German man thanked them for their good work and simply left. He was never introduced nor identified in anyway. It is believed he wasBaron Jesco von Puttkamer, one of the Germans who came to the United States with Werner von Braun. “Whatever happened that day convinced Bill that the United States,and probably the whole world,was being controlled by Europeans,” says Annie, “but exactly who ‘they’ were was the big question. It drove Bill and his friends on a quest to find out what was really going on. After that, he frequently quoted his friend Jim Marrs who often says, ‘The Nazis may have lost the battles but they won the war.’ “The men also wanted to discover the true alien agenda and the reasons they were interacting with humans,” Annie continues. “They concluded that while there are many benevolent extraterrestrials, the negative or dark ETs were using the Nazis, the Illuminati and the Bilderbergers as pawns in their plan to take over Earth and claim it as their own. They learned that a parallel battle for Earth has been going on in space for thousands of years. “Bill and his friends wanted the people of the world to know all this but it took Bill four years of telling "them" what they wanted to hear before he could slip from their control and begin to live a somewhat normal life. “He still wasn't talking publicly about all of this until we met,”

Annie explains, “and he came to know that all of my friends were also in the UFO arena. About the same time, Bill's cancer started to grow and he began talking about what he knew. By the way, two of his close friends are professional remote viewers and see Bill’s death as being highly suspicious. “All this leaves me and Bill’s friends wondering WHAT ARE “THEY” NOT LYING TO US ABOUT?”

Watch here to listen to an eight-minute radio segment

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mc1AVR5PAU

Mr. William Pawelec was a U.S. Air Force computer operations and programming specialist with numerous credentials in security technologies and access control systems. He gave this interview with Dr. Greer prior to the 2001 National Press Club Disclosure event and asked that it not be released until after his death. We recently found out that Mr. William Pawelec passed away on May 22, 2007 and we received permission to release it in December 2010.

Also

Alex Merklinger program with William Pawelec - 2004

Check it out here

December 24th, 2010 : Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder

Release of New Witness Testimony - William Pawelec

In 2000 - 2001 before the historic National Press Club Disclosure event in May 2001, Dr. Greer went around the world videotaping over 100 witnesses. Some asked that their testimony not be released until after their deaths. Mr. Pawelec is one of those. He had a UFO sighting while in the Air Force but the most interesting part of his testimony is what he learned while doing very high level security work for private and governmental sources after he left the military. . Listen on the 24th as Dr. Loder and Dr. Greer discuss the implications. How does it affect the functioning of our government? Disclosure? Who is running the show? How many people know the score? And why are they silent?

Listen here
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), bsbray (2nd December 2015), citsym (13th December 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), JRS (3rd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), reno (3rd December 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I've done a transcript of the part I think is most important beginning at 2:34.

[Quote of Herbert's entire post removed for easier browsing -- if you want to read Herbert's post just scroll up -- bsbray.]
    Hmmm, thanks for the transcript, nothing new to me as I'm the quiet little English guy whom was the original source of the PLF (PGLF) created greys and whom has been systematically thrown under the bus by Dr Greer. I solely brought this to the public in the 90's and provided Dr Greer and his team with all information during 2000.
    Last edited by bsbray, 3rd December 2015 at 05:06. Reason: Removed unnecessary quotation of a massive post for a short response

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2015), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), bsbray (2nd December 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), Herbert (2nd December 2015), Joanna (3rd December 2015), JRS (3rd December 2015), lookbeyond (2nd December 2015), pabranno (11th December 2015), sandy (3rd December 2015), Silly Wabbit (9th April 2023), The One (2nd December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    To me, these are the key perceptions in Dr. Greer's words:

If you’re interstellar, you’re transdimensional! If you’re transdimensional, you don’t need an RF frequency plant chip to track anybody. Because their technology is way beyond that.

Exactly. More than that, beings who are living multidimensionally - and therefore able to move/travel interdimensionally - don't need 'technology' to track anybody.
    The rule of thumb is: whatever dimension a being is focused into, they perceive through one dimension lower. 3D-focused beings perceive two dimensionally (ie; they have to walk around an object, or turn it around, to see the 'other side' of it in any one moment. A 5D-focused being, for instance, perceives four dimensionally; if you think of the 4D hypercube/tesseract, they are seeing all sides, inside and outside, simultaneously. What appears solid and planar to a 3D being is transparent and multi-faceted to a 5D being, and etc. What is opaque in 3D is see-through to them, so no, they don't need tracking devices. They see where they focus, multidimensionally....and their 'technologies' are an extension of that focus, and are not 'built', but 'thought/envisioned' into existence.

Well an E.T. craft has no seams, the light coming from it is coming from refined material that is so pure that the light itself looks celestial.

As a contactee who has seen quite a few higher dimensional craft, this is right. They are genuinely 'lightships', and have a very pure, celestial/ethereal emanation. They can 'spin down' their frequency so as to appear as a solid metal-looking object, but it will be seamless-looking, no nuts and bolts or joins.

The [real] beings themselves have a completely non-invasive, very intelligent, very conscious and spiritual [feeling about them] [and psychic abilities].

Yes. Benevolent, loving ETs do not abduct, period.
    Contact and abduction are completely different experiences (regardless of whether you believe the abductions are by real negative ETs - reptilians, greys, mantids etc, or psychically/psychotronically induced hallucinations. My personal view and experience is that both exist, and have been used in an interconnected manner to generate maximum confusion).
    Abduction means force and a contravening of free will, which ETs of goodwill never engage in. It would be completely against their nature and ethos to do so.
    The same goes for any invasive procedure, and any physical procedures such as implanting chips. Those are the handiwork of human agencies/technologies and degenerate control-oriented ET factions that inhabit the lower bands of the fourth dimension, interfacing with third (from my perspective. I don't hold with Dr Greer's view that no ETs of malign intent are engaging with Earth at this time).
    Last edited by Joanna, 3rd December 2015 at 07:54.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2023), Aragorn (3rd December 2015), bsbray (3rd December 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd December 2015), Elen (3rd December 2015), JRS (4th December 2015), lookbeyond (3rd December 2015), reno (3rd December 2015), Silly Wabbit (9th April 2023), The One (3rd December 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    I don't hold with Dr Greer's view that no ETs of malign intent are engaging with Earth at this time).
    II would have to agree with this statement. People tend to see ony what they wish to. Just because someone chooses to ignore stories of negative experiences, or worse, deliberately avoid them for their own conclusions, does not mean they do not occur ..

There have been a series of images of humans, as well as other Earth creatures burned nearly beyond recognition, organs removed, jaw material removed, eyes removed, bodies dumped on the ground with their rib cages collapsing from the force... Could they have been hoaxed? Sure, but that also does not mean that similar things have never occurred on this planet, from "Others' whom happen across us... Whether deliberately, or accidentally...

Surely with the wide and vast varieties of life on this planet, there is more elsewhere, to the degree we could ever comprehend. Just because someone has technology to get here, does not mean they come for peaceful purposes. While there may be another agenda at play? To believe a coin only has one side, is just insanity.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2023), Aragorn (9th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2023), Wind (10th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    TI don't hold with Dr Greer's view that no ETs of malign intent are engaging with Earth at this time).
    II would have to agree with this statement. People tend to see ony what they wish to. Just because someone chooses to ignore stories of negative experiences, or worse, deliberately avoid them for their own conclusions, does not mean they do not occur ..

There have been a series of images of humans, as well as other Earth creatures burned nearly beyond recognition, organs removed, jaw material removed, eyes removed, bodies dumped on the ground with their rib cages collapsing from the force... Could they have been hoaxed? Sure, but that also does not mean that similar things have never occurred on this planet, from "Others' whom happen across us... Whether deliberately, or accidentally...

Surely with the wide and vast varieties of life on this planet, there is more elsewhere, to the degree we could ever comprehend. Just because someone has technology to get here, does not mean they come for peaceful purposes. While there may be another agenda at play? To believe a coin only has one side, is just insanity.
    As above, so below, and as below, so above.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2023), Wind (10th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman...............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2023), Aragorn (10th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2023), Wind (10th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Some believe that a defeated cabal may try a blue beamy alien threatty type fear monger to regain controll, many dont but a good talking point with so much more than yearly usual ufo-e sightings etc

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2023), Wind (10th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,170 Times in 11,950 Posts
    Anyone ever seen "The Midnight Meat Train"?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtUiRfMy_uI

Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman...............
    Interesting choice, no? I can't say there are not many logical reasons for it, nature, personality patterns, instincts, etc. I feel you are getting the vibe, oh psychic one.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2023), Wind (10th April 2023)