Thread: The UFO photos of Rob & Shelley Hartland

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts

The UFO photos of Rob & Shelley Hartland

I first met Rob and Shelley in 2012, a connection that began 'synchronistically' and has continued synchronizing to a fine degree!

At the time, I'd made a wish to connect with other people in Perth or nearby who were having ET ship sightings or contact experiences, as I had no one to share experiences with first-hand, on the ground, so to speak. The next day, my partner in the Netherlands sent me a link for Rob and Shelley's site, wispyclouds.net, without realizing they lived in Western Australia, let alone in the next suburb to me. We instantly had a great connection, and the first time I visited their house, Rob was on the veranda taking photos of the sky, which on downloading and enlarging, had 3 or 4 small ships in them.

Two years ago, circumstances brought me to the area where Rob and Shelley live, and not only is the street I live on in a straight north-south alignment to their house (about half a km away), but most of the photos I take are to the north (the widest view between trees from this property) and the photos they take are all from their veranda facing south, so our shots are almost all of the sky above each other's houses. We have stacks of synchronistic moments when it comes to what we're sensing/photographing and in my case, in contact with. Should write a book about this sometime!

Perhaps the most important one, by way of 'evidence validation', is a photo Rob took in the morning 9 hours after I posted on my site, for the first time naming the ship I'm in closest contact, on October 6th 2014. On the morning of the 7th, unaware of this post describing a ship with concentric rings of light, Rob spotted a perfect disc-shaped 'cloudship' with concentric rings around its rim in the rear view mirror of his car while leaving for work, and stopped to take the photo below. It was right above my house at that moment, 7:40am, then he watched it head slowly east.

It was officially dubbed a fallstreak hole in the media, however as such a formation had never been reported over Perth before, the odds of one being over my house at that exact moment, and Rob being on the road to take a photo of it at that moment would be...well I don't know...extremely small!

Here's Rob's most recent photo from a few days ago, from their site, which you can visit here.
    This I see/feel as a ship 'midway' either going into camouflaging as an aeroplane, or coming out of camouflage...which I've seen before, and my partner in the Netherlands also sees.

And a few more personal favourites from Rob's collection on the site, taken during the last 3 years.

Last edited by Joanna, 22nd June 2016 at 16:02. Reason: Added link!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), bsbray (25th November 2015), Dreamtimer (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015), Frances (25th November 2015), Jengelen (27th November 2015), jimmer (25th November 2015), Lansing (26th November 2015), mojo (25th November 2015), reno (25th November 2015), scibuster (25th November 2015), The One (25th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Did we really have 10 thousand chemtrails per day on earth ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), bsbray (25th November 2015), Joanna (25th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Did we really have 10 thousand chemtrails per day on earth ?
    Possibly, scibuster.
    I'll also add here that from two hours after Rob took that cloudship/fallstreak photo on October 7th last year, we were chemtrailed nearly every day for months, sometimes multiple times per day, whereas before that date it had been maybe twice a week. So the chemtrailing was retaliatory, and I've seen planes, sometimes two planes, circling round above my house dropping stuff, intermittently for hours. This year, on average we've been chemtrailed here 5 days a week. We never get more than one clear day in a row these days. Today was pristine beautiful clear - tomorrow probably not (though would be happy to be mistaken on that)!
    It's worldwide though, of course. Thanks go to our friends daily detoxing up there in the skies...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), bsbray (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015), Jengelen (27th November 2015), Lansing (26th November 2015), mojo (25th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Possibly, scibuster.
    I'll also add here that from two hours after Rob took that cloudship/fallstreak photo on October 7th last year, we were chemtrailed nearly every day for months, sometimes multiple times per day, whereas before that date it had been maybe twice a week. So the chemtrailing was retaliatory, and I've seen planes, sometimes two planes, circling round above my house dropping stuff, intermittently for hours. This year, on average we've been chemtrailed here 5 days a week. We never get more than one clear day in a row these days. Today was pristine beautiful clear - tomorrow probably not (though would be happy to be mistaken on that)!
    It's worldwide though, of course. Thanks go to our friends daily detoxing up there in the skies...

Who did flip the chemtrail switch in the airplane ?
    (the little green man, the central matrix computer, our airplane captain ?)
    10 000 airplaine captains flip thenthousend switches.

Who fill up those 10 000 airplane chemtrail tanks in the airplanes ?
    Those tenthousend gasoline boys at the airport ???

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), bsbray (25th November 2015), Joanna (26th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    this article seems to support the cloud / disk displacement photo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tary-base.html

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), bsbray (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015), Joanna (26th November 2015), Lansing (26th November 2015), mojo (25th November 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Who fill up those 10 000 airplane chemtrail tanks in the airplanes ?
    Those tenthousend gasoline boys at the airport ???
    They're spread out over a number of countries. It would be simplest just to have the same planes spraying the chemtrails multiple times throughout the day.

At one time in the past I was in contact with someone who claimed direct knowledge of these programs but he was always afraid to say much about it and seemed to think that he was constantly being monitored. I'm not sure what to think about all that. But there are enough photo comparisons out there to show an obvious difference between normal contrails (primarily frozen water vapor that dissipates) and chemicals that persist and spread over time. I seem to also recall a video of a European (either British or German) speaking in public about being involved in these programs and realizing that what he was doing was wrong.

The big question for me is that these chemtrails are actually for. There are lots of theories but you know how disinformation sometimes spreads on the Internet. I have a feeling that the deepest reasons for chemtrails have not really found us yet. I've heard weather modification, aiding HAARP, helping satellites produce 3D images of the surface, chaff, poisoning the environment, spread Morgellons. I don't know if any of these are the real reasons, especially when you read about Reich's orgone devices busting them up, and UFOs flying around them. I'm not sure what to make of the whole situation.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2015), Elen (26th November 2015), Joanna (26th November 2015), Lansing (26th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    this article seems to support the cloud / disk displacement photo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tary-base.html
    Thanks for that, jimmer, very interesting.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    They're spread out over a number of countries. It would be simplest just to have the same planes spraying the chemtrails multiple times throughout the day.

At one time in the past I was in contact with someone who claimed direct knowledge of these programs but he was always afraid to say much about it and seemed to think that he was constantly being monitored. I'm not sure what to think about all that. But there are enough photo comparisons out there to show an obvious difference between normal contrails (primarily frozen water vapor that dissipates) and chemicals that persist and spread over time. I seem to also recall a video of a European (either British or German) speaking in public about being involved in these programs and realizing that what he was doing was wrong.

The big question for me is that these chemtrails are actually for. There are lots of theories but you know how disinformation sometimes spreads on the Internet. I have a feeling that the deepest reasons for chemtrails have not really found us yet. I've heard weather modification, aiding HAARP, helping satellites produce 3D images of the surface, chaff, poisoning the environment, spread Morgellons. I don't know if any of these are the real reasons, especially when you read about Reich's orgone devices busting them up, and UFOs flying around them. I'm not sure what to make of the whole situation.

bsbray and scibuster, it could be all of the purposes you've cited, bsbray, and more...

Here, it's 'officially' called SRM (Solar Radiation Management) because we live under an ozone hole that is purportedly letting through dangerous levels of UV radiation. I am sure a lot of the pilots believe, and at least are told, they are providing a service to the community and the environment.
    I felt around April this year (autumn) that there would be an attempt to force drought and severe fire season. We had a dry winter - and I observed that many times there was rain forecast, the sky would be heavily chemtrailed - in fact, totally covered/chemsouped - the day before, and something about those artificial clouds stopped the actual rainclouds from building/arriving, and repeatedly we got no rain as forecast. There has now been a wildfire on the south coast (the coolest, wettest part of WA) that took 4 lives last week, in November, which is unheard of. We don't usually get fires in that intense range until December at the earliest, and more usually January-March.
    All this builds anxiety in the community - an expectation of a big fire summer coming. Who does fear serve?

Conversely, a few times after a multi-layer chemsoup buildup, rain that wasn't forecast suddenly arrived, which washes the chemical buildup into the earth, which means barium, aluminium and strontium being absorbed by plant leaves and roots...

Last year, chemtrailing built up dramatically over Perth, until the 'happening' in this article, at the end of May - a (reported as) mining plane had to swerve to avoid hitting an unidentified cylindrical something at around 3700 ft. We noticed there was no chemtrailing after that incident for about a month: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....rcraft-in.html

Worldwide, chemtrailing must be a billions of $ industry by now. Which corporations are raking in profits producing the chemicals?

Anyway, onward we go.........

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th November 2015), Lansing (26th November 2015), reno (26th November 2015), sarahdita85 (26th November 2015)