Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Root language and esoteric numerology

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    ...and the word/sound moved upon the waters.....

Thank you Novusod, interesting to read about Russia - the Tartars' - connection with the Bull energy, Taurus. I didn't know that, but it fits/connects with current energies/alignments.
    'Tau' was the last letter in the old Hebrew and Phoenician alphabets....Alpha to Tau, rather than with the Greek added letters, taking the span of letters/sounds from Alpha to Omega.
    Tau also was/is used to denote the Golden Ratio. Phi is more commonly used, but Tau can be used, and harks back to a more ancient knowing, connected with Assur, the Divine Masculine aspect of the creation stream through the Golden Ratio, the Golden Triangle, and the related Fibonacci sequence....

I would be interested to know why you see Isis's origin as Vega.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (9th December 2015), Novusod (8th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    The real programming dilemma is to get around the perversion instilled in minds regarding how exactly these people became telepathic. Lets be honest they routinely consumed each others ejaculates. Holy water, or water of life was water mixed with the ejaculates of men and woman of the entire village! They baptized babies in it, they drank it, they offered to all father that drank some of all of them. They connected soul to soul in this way. This is how they connected and its how they knew of the one, the entire concept of one ness and soul and so on. This entire thing is a program instilled by the Vatican to make this knowledge repulsive. Today disease fear will prevent anyone from looking into it. Lets be honest no one is jumping in here to take part in this aspect of the teaching or understanding.

What you see happening is that the elite of the world, separate from the rest of us have kept these teachings. They practice it still, they do it, that is what Saville was doing, its what the royals do now involving children, their own families and more and we all have been seeing it as deviant behavior when it fact they are practicing these old ways right in front of us. Still connected among themselves in this same way that everyone used to be connected. The new system wanted to eliminate yarlettes, carlettes, and trailettes and make just a superior man and a inferior man.

The superior man is still doing this old system of breeding up, taking in chi, keeping chi, and that is why they rule. No one here is going to rise above the programming. These memories have to be formed as core memories. The idea that anyone here can 'cross the great sea' to rise above the programming that says this understanding is perverted is the main obstacle i see. The water of life can't be repeated today. No one would drink it knowingly due to Vatican programming.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    ...and the word/sound moved upon the waters.....

Thank you Novusod, interesting to read about Russia - the Tartars' - connection with the Bull energy, Taurus. I didn't know that, but it fits/connects with current energies/alignments.
    'Tau' was the last letter in the old Hebrew and Phoenician alphabets....Alpha to Tau, rather than with the Greek added letters, taking the span of letters/sounds from Alpha to Omega.
    Tau also was/is used to denote the Golden Ratio. Phi is more commonly used, but Tau can be used, and harks back to a more ancient knowing, connected with Assur, the Divine Masculine aspect of the creation stream through the Golden Ratio, the Golden Triangle, and the related Fibonacci sequence....

I would be interested to know why you see Isis's origin as Vega.
    That is all true Joanna what you said about the bull energy Taurus.

The word Tao in Chinese also has some connotation of the direction of the Taurus. They simply call it "the way." The brightest star in the constellation Taurus is Tauri which points to the 7 Pleiades. As explained before in section on the esoteric numerology the 7 Pleiades represents the 7 chakras on "Orion's quest for enlightenment." Everything man needs to know about the quest for enlightenment is written in the stars. The stars, Gaia the Earth are all living conscious beings and they are here to help us remember our true origin and our true history.

The Isis connection to Vega is that the star is the brightest in the constellation Lyra "musical instrument." (origin of the word Lyric)

As said Uraeus was an Urn that hisses. This is all about visualization.

Vega was also centered on the old north pole some 12,000 years ago when when the world changed.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Joanna (9th December 2015), lookbeyond (9th December 2015), modwiz (9th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    The real programming dilemma is to get around the perversion instilled in minds regarding how exactly these people became telepathic...........

............Lets be honest no one is jumping in here to take part in this aspect of the teaching or understanding.........

............we all have been seeing it as deviant behavior when it fact they are practicing these old ways right in front of us.
    I never thought about the link you made between sharing body fluids and telepathy. I am not sure that is causal but may be coincident? It might help but I am sure we are more limited by the fears that we have of revealing who we are?

I was shocked at one time by stories about Sai Baba.
    I have some curiosity about Sai Baba because one of my friends is involved with a small (family home opened as) temple of Sai Baba devotees in North Atlanta. There are daily manifestations of vibhuti from pictures and many stories of other powerful manifestation even now. The stories of Sai Baba and sexual activity with young males have been explained as NOT being perverse but beneficial to the "devotee"?. At least one account I read suggested that when the physical contact occurred the young man did have a large energetic boost.

IMO we are so conditioned and I think it would definitely be a "new generation" raised in a wholesome manner that would be a key IF we could ascertain just what IS wholesome. EVEN if we felt betrayed by our conditioned responses and "morally" nauseated, IMO IF we were convinced that what we have been taught to abhor is actually natural, then we might set aside our prejudices?

IMO, that is why I am not sure about anything of what I have learned but not willing to reactively just take on some other beliefs. There is definitely a caste system that hangs over us as a fence. What the caste system suggests is "good" (including racial issues of "white genocide" etc.), do not occur IMO when I see "mutts" have the best qualities show up. I trust that there is an orchestration way beyond the rational mind.

Epigenetics and the consciousness of LIFE itself is the ROOT IMO.

What the religious system suggests (we are sinful, needing forgiveness form authority of God, needing a mediator because WE cannot approach God), what doctors suggest (that we are less than the placebo itself) are major influences of people in my life. The perversion that IMO is most corrupting is instilling a belief that power is a like a commodity to be given, bought, stolen, hoarded, etc.,.....

What I mean by this is that in "culture", we can agree to not use our power believing have not access. IMO we did stop being able to directly observe from an energetic vantage point. An analogy is that our information/ energy birthright is like the water fish swim in and invisible to most. We see the second hand effect. It is easy to be persuaded we are not IN the source.

In culture, the weak are the victims, the strong rescue as savior or are the persecutors. This triad is one that is limiting in all aspects because we twirl spinning around in circles. I see all of us as moving outside this spin and beyond the program in this triad.

What appears to me...nature is expansive and we are in nature, even if veiled from our power, by right of being alive. IF alive, one is always in touch (and can be touching more) the innate energy that is IMO called the "water of life" because it comes through every aspect of living beings. We are sexual beings. Sex is definitely multi-dimensional and mysterious and attractive and repulsive.

I do not think we are limited except by our own outer fixation on formalities and inner separation from origins..... Just IMO.
    Last edited by Maggie, 8th December 2015 at 17:15.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), lookbeyond (9th December 2015), Novusod (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The real programming dilemma is to get around the perversion instilled in minds regarding how exactly these people became telepathic. Lets be honest they routinely consumed each others ejaculates. Holy water, or water of life was water mixed with the ejaculates of men and woman of the entire village! They baptized babies in it, they drank it, they offered to all father that drank some of all of them. They connected soul to soul in this way. This is how they connected and its how they knew of the one, the entire concept of one ness and soul and so on. This entire thing is a program instilled by the Vatican to make this knowledge repulsive. Today disease fear will prevent anyone from looking into it. Lets be honest no one is jumping in here to take part in this aspect of the teaching or understanding.

What you see happening is that the elite of the world, separate from the rest of us have kept these teachings. They practice it still, they do it, that is what Saville was doing, its what the royals do now involving children, their own families and more and we all have been seeing it as deviant behavior when it fact they are practicing these old ways right in front of us. Still connected among themselves in this same way that everyone used to be connected. The new system wanted to eliminate yarlettes, carlettes, and trailettes and make just a superior man and a inferior man.

The superior man is still doing this old system of breeding up, taking in chi, keeping chi, and that is why they rule. No one here is going to rise above the programming. These memories have to be formed as core memories. The idea that anyone here can 'cross the great sea' to rise above the programming that says this understanding is perverted is the main obstacle i see. The water of life can't be repeated today. No one would drink it knowingly due to Vatican programming.
    See my post here from the Bock Saga thread: I already debunked the idea that "Milit = sperm." Milit in the root language is "grain." Millet is the oldest cereal crop grown since the dawn of agriculture. It is where the surname "Miller" comes from.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/8174-D...#post841941561

Homosexuals eat sperm all the time and they do NOT become telepathic.

The way to become telepathic is to learn the GREP and GROK by focusing on the sound silence and viewing the phosphenes while in the dark.
    http://novuso.deviantart.com/art/Mys...like-496306968

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Jengelen (8th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), lookbeyond (9th December 2015), modwiz (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    See my post here from the Bock Saga thread: I already debunked the idea that "Milit = sperm." Milit in the root language is "grain." Millet is the oldest cereal crop grown since the dawn of agriculture. It is where the surname "Miller" comes from.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/8174-D...#post841941561

Homosexuals eat sperm all the time and they do NOT become telepathic.

The way to become telepathic is to learn the GREP and GROK by focusing on the sound silence and viewing the phosphenes while in the dark.
    http://novuso.deviantart.com/art/Mys...like-496306968
    Yes I saw those when you posted it. Thanks tho. While I greatly appreciate your contribution I must add I think Jim speaks some truth here regarding the immune system, and indeed there would be practical benefit medically speaking for a father to use this 'holy water' to baptize new borns. I think there is a lot of truth here also regarding a give and take system. The ancients certainly did believe a common core belief around the world regarding give and take. They knew in many cultures that for every ounce of pleasure it must be paid with equal amounts of pain. Nothing came for free. It was always reciprocated and they knew life fed on itself. The one organism theme was apparent. They knew eating anything meant eating an aspect of self. Mayan, Incan, Aztec and Navajo, Hopi, all talk of connectedness to a source being. They infact fed that being. What they fed it was life energy, souls. They also used sperm to and burned it with offerings to get answers from the gods.

Now I'm not trying to say you don't have a lot of credit here I know you do certainly. But we can't disregard IMMUNE system where the very word comes from. It is related to this dragon eating it's own tail theme, of life, universe feeding all and receiving back all. Even the money system fed itself this way. I see a lot of connectedness here with these concepts symbolically that I don't know how any of us can overlook so I felt compelled to mention it.

Yes many homosexuals eat sperm and perhaps they are not telepathic but what I am saying is these people were more connected in a physical, spiritual/soul and emotional way. Much closer and more in tune with each other certainly, intimate in fact. We can't compare to that today in our minds. People are too distant. The net itself promotes that I think.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), Novusod (8th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes I saw those when you posted it. Thanks tho. While I greatly appreciate your contribution I must add I think Jim speaks some truth here regarding the immune system, and indeed there would be practical benefit medically speaking for a father to use this 'holy water' to baptize new borns. I think there is a lot of truth here also regarding a give and take system. The ancients certainly did believe a common core belief around the world regarding give and take. They knew in many cultures that for every ounce of pleasure it must be paid with equal amounts of pain. Nothing came for free. It was always reciprocated and they knew life fed on itself. The one organism theme was apparent. They knew eating anything meant eating an aspect of self. Mayan, Incan, Aztec and Navajo, Hopi, all talk of connectedness to a source being. They infact fed that being. What they fed it was life energy, souls. They also used sperm to and burned it with offerings to get answers from the gods.

Now I'm not trying to say you don't have a lot of credit here I know you do certainly. But we can't disregard IMMUNE system where the very word comes from. It is related to this dragon eating it's own tail theme, of life, universe feeding all and receiving back all. Even the money system fed itself this way. I see a lot of connectedness here with these concepts symbolically that I don't know how any of us can overlook so I felt compelled to mention it.

Yes many homosexuals eat sperm and perhaps they are not telepathic but what I am saying is these people were more connected in a physical, spiritual/soul and emotional way. Much closer and more in tune with each other certainly, intimate in fact. We can't compare to that today in our minds. People are too distant. The net itself promotes that I think.
    I both agree and disagree with many of Jim Chesnar's theories in the Bock Saga. There are many things he get right and other things he gets terribly wrong. The whole reason I created this thread was be prove beyond any shadow of doubt that the root language exists and it is within mankind's grasp to understand it.

Lets start with word "Immune."

The origin of the word in the root language is MUN. It roughly means a burden, duty, and bound.

The breakdown:
    M - Mass
    U - Urn ( carried in )
    N - Stand (ren - legs gait)

Mundane, Municipal,
    Represents a physical burden

Immune were those who were unburdened such the priesthood. Amun Priesthood = The unburdened priest class of Egypt.

MUN has direct a metaphysical visualization. Using the power of the GREP in the mind's eye I saw the visualization just now. I asked the universe and I received the knowledge. This is what I saw.

Mun is the burden being carried by the common man. Represents mundane life. Ordinary and dull slave like mentality.

LINK

The opposite is the immune. Those who exempt from the burden.

This is what REAL telepathy can do for you. I have seen the visions. The power of the GREP was not created by eating sperm.

You must say you have the power. If you say that mankind no longer has the connection than it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. If you say that you cannot rise above the programming than you shall not rise above it. Self sabotage is one of traps that has been laid in front of mankind to prevent enlightenment. It is easy enough to overcome when one sees the trap of self sabotage for what it is.

Ask and you shall receive. Ask not and you shall receive not.

It is very healthy and good that you have debated my synopsis because it inspired me to look beyond and GREP the universe for even more answers.

What you see happening is that the elite of the world, separate from the rest of us have kept these teachings. They practice it still, they do it, that is what Saville was doing, its what the royals do now involving children, their own families and more and we all have been seeing it as deviant behavior when it fact they are practicing these old ways right in front of us.
    This is especially true in Vatican Church where they practice the "Seminary." The root word of seminary is Semen. Latin seminare educare is the drawing out of semen. That is exact literal translation of the seminary education is a masturbation ritual. It means drawing out of semen. Seminis is semen. That is the definition.

Saville and other like minded "sperm eating" elitists are some of the most blind, least connected to the universe, and least empathetic people on the planet. Saville's soul has been found wanting and HAS be devoured by Ammit. How can any of these fools claim to be enlightened and empathetic while harming so many innocent children. They are complete opposite of enlightened. They are the embodiment of darkness.
    Last edited by Novusod, 8th December 2015 at 23:14.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Jengelen (8th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), modwiz (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What of the holy water, the water of life? If not imbued with the soul of life through sperm then what? Sunlight? Also, mystery/mis story destruction and history/his story change to incorporate a parasitic system to replace the old self replenishing one? Did not the ancients see that all life on this planet feeds on itself and that no matter what it is we eat here, be it plant, animal or whatever it is an aspect of us, and both are connected to the same one? It appears they did to me and tried to mimic what they saw happening in nature.

So the idea of fight or flight and only survival of the fittest fits right into a self feeding system composed of one organism , all one organism mind you, made up of many aspects all of which consume each other in some way. So if they saw life this way, as one being of many aspects eating self which it appears they did, and if they saw sperm as the soul, which again they apparently did, it would add up that perhaps they didn't find it so odd to ingest some aspect of themselves, maybe no different than biting off a hang nail or dead skin or some prey animal they killed if it was all the same thing in their minds as just another aspect of self.

Also, the yoga position referred to actually exists so someone at some time in Vedic culture apparently came up with it, again which points to the people of the north if you believe that the Aryans were whites from Hel. Oh and no I'm not homosexual and I would rather you were correct believe me, I just want to cover all the bases. Thanks again
    Last edited by Jengelen, 9th December 2015 at 00:34.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Novusod (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What of the holy water, the water of life? If not imbued with the soul of life through sperm then what? Sunlight? Also, mystery/mis story destruction and history/his story change to incorporate a parasitic system to replace the old self replenishing one? Did not the ancients see that all life on this planet feeds on itself and that no matter what it is we eat here, be it plant, animal or whatever it is an aspect of us, and both are connected to the same one? It appears they did to me and tried to mimic what they saw happening in nature.
    As I explained in letter's N and U the creation force is vibration. Vibrations in both water and solid materials will create geometric shapes. If one meditates and listens to the sound of silence it is possible to hear and see the sounds of creation. Mr Casual gives a very good account of his experience listening to hums in the silence.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6077-T...s-Madman-Notes

The sound of silence is perpetual and forever. It never ends. It is the force that sustains all life and non-living things as well. Mother Earth is not some dead rock. She is alive. All the ancients believed this beyond any shadow of a doubt. Gaia herself is a conscious living being. What sustains Gaia's energy vortexes? Not sperm I can say that much.

The symbol of Gaia is the spiral.

The spiral of life. It is what a spirit is.
    The Mortal Coil, need I go on?

Image from the New Grange spiral glyph. It is NOT a sperm.

Anasazi and Charter Cathedral

Consider the very building blocks of matter. What keeps electrons perpetually in motion around the atoms. It is vibration, constant never ending vibration. If the vibration and sounds ever stopped the Earth would literally vanish out of existence. The entire universe is hologram of vibration.

The Assur Ninevah seal describes the holographic and vibration nature of our existence.

So the idea of fight or flight and only survival of the fittest fits right into a self feeding system composed of one organism , all one organism mind you, made up of many aspects all of which consume each other in some way. So if they saw life this way, as one being of many aspects eating self which it appears they did, and if they saw sperm as the soul, which again they apparently did, it would add up that perhaps they didn't find it so odd to ingest some aspect of themselves, maybe no different than biting off a hang nail or dead skin or some prey animal they killed if it was all the same thing in their minds as just another aspect of self.
    Survival of the fittest is false teaching of Darwin and evolution. In the creation story Atum merged with his shadow to create his children. Atum sneezed and created the air god "Shu" and then he spat out the life force of "Ptuh." From the creation story spirit exists independent of sperm.

Later on Nut would reject the advances of Geb's sperm and still manage to produce children.

Also, the yoga position referred to actually exists so someone at some time in Vedic culture apparently came up with it, again which points to the people of the north if you believe that the Aryans were whites from Hel. Oh and no I'm not homosexual and I would rather you were correct believe me, I just want to cover all the bases. Thanks again
    The Vedic culture believed in Breath-Aryans. They lived on air and vibration alone. Consider the Boy with Divine Powers. He neither eats nor drinks yet lives. Modern science tried disprove the miracle but could not.

Watch and see:
    Last edited by Novusod, 9th December 2015 at 02:42.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), modwiz (9th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    I both agree and disagree with many of Jim Chesnar's theories in the Bock Saga. There are many things he get right and other things he gets terribly wrong. The whole reason I created this thread was be prove beyond any shadow of doubt that the root language exists and it is within mankind's grasp to understand it.

Lets start with word "Immune."

The origin of the word in the root language is MUN. It roughly means a burden, duty, and bound.

The breakdown:
    M - Mass
    U - Urn ( carried in )
    N - Stand (ren - legs gait)

Mundane, Municipal,
    Represents a physical burden

Immune were those who were unburdened such the priesthood. Amun Priesthood = The unburdened priest class of Egypt.

MUN has direct a metaphysical visualization. Using the power of the GREP in the mind's eye I saw the visualization just now. I asked the universe and I received the knowledge. This is what I saw.

Mun is the burden being carried by the common man. Represents mundane life. Ordinary and dull slave like mentality.

LINK

The opposite is the immune. Those who exempt from the burden.

This is what REAL telepathy can do for you. I have seen the visions. The power of the GREP was not created by eating sperm.

You must say you have the power. If you say that mankind no longer has the connection than it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. If you say that you cannot rise above the programming than you shall not rise above it. Self sabotage is one of traps that has been laid in front of mankind to prevent enlightenment. It is easy enough to overcome when one sees the trap of self sabotage for what it is.

It is very healthy and good that you have debated my synopsis because it inspired me to look beyond and GREP the universe for even more answers.

This is especially true in Vatican Church where they practice the "Seminary." The root word of seminary is Semen. Latin seminare educare is the drawing out of semen. That is exact literal translation of the seminary education is a masturbation ritual. It means drawing out of semen. Seminis is semen. That is the definition.

Saville and other like minded "sperm eating" elitists are some of the most blind, least connected to the universe, and least empathetic people on the planet. Saville's soul has been found wanting and HAS be devoured by Ammit. How can any of these fools claim to be enlightened and empathetic while harming so many innocent children. They are complete opposite of enlightened. They are the embodiment of darkness.
    I am a female and therefore rape has been a fearful concept. There has been a force that uses rape to over power. YET, I know of at least one woman who decided it did not matter that she was raped. Having experienced that event, she made it unimportant and was not held back by fear of this potential.

My vision of a healthy world would be to respect children as our future. I have explored the idea that sexuality is not a Bi bit multilevel aspect of humans. I follow a Reichian view that our sexuality is an expression of our energetic nature. it is something that wells out from within us. I think I was shamed in my experience as a child. The child who voluntarily explores masturbation would not be shamed in health. Sex play with other peers would not be shamed in health. An adult would not touch a child in a sexual manner in health.

IMO there is a great deal I appreciate about the Bock Sa Ga (Giving and Receiving is the meaning given by Ior Bock of Sa Ga).
    because I do not accept that we have to repeat anything and because I think the context of our lifestyle has altered, I think castes and the breeding system is no longer valuable as invisioned by some past system of any kind.

Health is one ideal that I believe is Universal. I think we are here to learn how to live in health and this includes letting humans be themselves. If we do not know what that is?

In the meantime, we can increase the attention to our personal individual exploration of health and ability to know ourselves.

If there is a human being who is supported from the beginning to stand her or his ground, to say "No", predators cannot lure that one to harm as easily. Being part of a loving community, the adults in a protective circle allow all children an experience of protection. That IMO is the Divine masculine energy. It is not combative, just firm and resolute and honoring.

To me the terrible phase of predation is part of our evolution. It is a survival mind set of desperation. It is ignorance of the basic law that what we do is what we have done to us. I am not afraid of the mind set that is so desperate EXCEPT when and Be cause it is my own mindset.

It is not necessary to make what was wrong right. It IS necessary to make what is right now more right......
    I personally do not think that whatever has been done in the past, matters. only our now state of being matters (Bashar saying I subscribe in) Now we can choose how we wish to proceed.

So I love concverstaion about what has worked for people to empower themselves and the children we bring into the future.
    Thanks for letting me be in this conversation....Maggie

Last edited by Maggie, 9th December 2015 at 04:24.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Joanna (9th December 2015), Novusod (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Maggie it is good that you are female because women are needed to keep the peace between the men. Men often stumble where woman do not. Know that behind every great man is an even greater woman. This thread would not have been possible without many discussions with highly thoughtful women.

There is a saying in Ancient Egypt that a man can be "once wise" but a woman can be "twice wise." This is the case with Isis and Assur.
    Assur was once wise but Isis is twice wise. There would be no resurrection of Assur if not for the double wisdom of Isis.

Her second face represents her connection to the spirits and energies beyond. Woman intrinsically have a deeper more profound connection to the spirits than men. The sound of silence and the vibrations will trigger emotions in women long before men can become aware of it logically. In the earliest root times the greatest shamans were women because they were double wise.

In connecting to the GREP you will always feel the answer emotionally before you understand it logically. Emotion FIRST then comes the LOGIC. This is incredibly important when dealing with the energies. The creation energies are almost entirely emotional. Logically the universe should NOT even exist because of various chicken and the egg paradoxes. The universe was created emotionally through vibration.

The parasitic and predatory age we are living in demands we always put logic first and then ignore emotion. By putting logic first we deny our own existence. This is why so much is wrong in the world and everything is upside down. Many children are born with deep existing connections to the spirits and then blind and foolish adults bully the connections out of the kids.

This little excerpt is true on so many levels.

Whether it is the abhorrent perversions of "the seminary" or the immense dumbing down of public education the result is the same. This is by definition a parasitic education. We have failed as a society to protect our children from both mental and physical abuse.

Biologically the sperm is actually parasitic to the egg. The egg does not need the sperm but the sperm certainly needs the egg. In many higher animals females routinely can self impregnate. It is called parthenogenesis or immaculate conception. Humans can do this too if they reach a certain state of enlightenment.
    Nut immaculately conceived.
    Isis immaculately conceived.
    Mary Mother of Jesus immaculately conceived.

Fertilization with sperm is Mundane but self fertilization is divine.

Going back to the Bock Saga. Ior Bock's research is certainly enlightened but I believe the themes outlined above are where he loses track of real "Saga." It is too male concentric. The male is really secondary to the female role in the creation story. It is only because we live in this parasitic time that the male gets all the credit.
    ~~~

Just one final thought here Maggie is I'm exceedingly grateful for your contributions to this thread. To get the right answers one must first ask the right questions. Commentary such as yours is key bring out the enlightenment of this thread. Thank you very much. Regards...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Jengelen (9th December 2015), Joanna (9th December 2015), Maggie (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Novusod said:

The word Tao in Chinese also has some connotation of the direction of the Taurus. They simply call it "the way." The brightest star in the constellation Taurus is Tauri which points to the 7 Pleiades. As explained before in section on the esoteric numerology the 7 Pleiades represents the 7 chakras on "Orion's quest for enlightenment." Everything man needs to know about the quest for enlightenment is written in the stars. The stars, Gaia the Earth are all living conscious beings and they are here to help us remember our true origin and our true history.

Yes, all is living consciousness, all stars and planets. Feel into this too: Aldebaran (Cor Tauri), the brightest star and 'eye' of the Bull, connects with the Hyades, which form the horns of Taurus - which are related to the disc within the horns of both Isis' and Hathor's head-dress. Hathor represents the feminine energy of the constellation, the Cow, to the masculine Bull representation of Assur and Apis. The feminine Vessel (the 'V' shape of the Hyades) widens into the chalice, bow, arch, crescent of the cow horns.

Vega was also centered on the old north pole some 12,000 years ago when when the world changed.

And it will be again, my friend. In around 11000-13000 years Vega will be again the Earth's northern Pole Star. The cycle completes.

Lyra, mythologically, was formed from the Lyre of Orpheus after his death, the golden harp given him by Apollo, made by the child prodigy Hermes as a toddler. The story of Orpheus and his lover Eurydike is a metaphor, a memory, of the fall of the planets of Vega, Lyra's alpha star, to reptilian invasion from Draco, and the destruction of the first galactic federation. Eurydike was bitten by a snake and died - meaning, she 'fell' in vibration from immortality into this mortal coil, the cycle of mortal life and death.
    Hermes guided the grief-stricken Orpheus down into the 'underworld' ruled by Hades, God of Death, where Orpheus played his lyre for Hades so beautifully that the God of Death shed a tear, the only time he ever cried. He agreed to allow Eurydike's soul to return (RE-turn - rise to the Light again) to Life, on the condition that Orpheus must not look back, or she would fall back into the death realm forever. Hermes led Orpheus back up to the surface/life & light world, but just before they reached the surface, Orpheus was overcome with fear and looked over his shoulder to make sure his love was following, and she fell back.
    There's a lot in this, to do with what happened to male and female energies, the 'serpent' energy that swept through this universe (said with compassion, no judgement of any being), and the vibrational drop into the polarity band, of survival, eat or be eaten, predator and prey...as is reflected in many stories and myths, and every level of our human culture...
    The Soul of which Isis is an aspect I also feel to originate from Vega, in this universe...though by a different name. 'Isis' is more connected to her Sirian energy, slightly altered in Egypt, as Aset.

Isis and Hathor's head-dress is also connected with the red giant, Aldebaran, in the Hyades:

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Maggie (9th December 2015), Novusod (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    PS: Isis as 'Aset' in Egyptian - 'As' (As, singular of Asir/Aesir) +'et' (feminine name ending, 'et' and 'at') means a female of the Aesir/Assur/Ahura.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th December 2015), Maggie (10th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What of the succeed statement and word origins? (suck-seed-suc-ceed reference) Thanks

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jengelen, if 'holy water' is being equated with body fluids that create immunity, then mother's milk could be seen as the holy water - especially as breast milk of all mammals and humans passes on the mother's antibodies to their infant, which builds their immune system...

To my intuition, there are truths and distortions in the Bock material...but, I also do not see/feel the sperm to egg relationship as 'parasitic'. One could just as well say the fertilized egg has a parasitic relation to the mother's womb, feeding off her body to build itself - when at the deepest level, it is pure Love, and sacred creation via a sacred act in material form.

Immaculate conception and self-fertilization aren't the same thing. Self-fertilization is one form of immaculate conception, and it is known in human women. However, self-fertilization ie: egg fusion (two eggs released and combining in the womb) can only produce girls, as there are no Y chromosomes, only doubled X.
    Bees (thanks to Maggie for bringing this up on another thread) were considered divine into the medieval period, because they were thought to reproduce via the Queen Bee's parthenogenesis (self fertilization). If that were so, there would be no male bees, however.
    In the Greek and Roman myths, Juno/Hera conceived the god Mars/Ares by parthenogenetic conception, fertilizing herself with a Lily. (If you look back on this thread, I posted a picture of Assur/Ashur hovering above the Asherah Tree - feminine tree of life - with a Lily-headed arrow drawn in his bow. This is about sacred conception, flowing through the lifestream, through the Ash-e-Ra, the Source tree of divine Light.

This is echoed in the visitation to Mary by the Archangel Gabriel, carrying the Lily of the Anunciation - in some medieval versions, he holds the Lily to her ear, and she conceives Jesus by hearing the word of God...the sound of creation, entering through her ear...

The name 'Mary' is connected to water. Latin 'mare', French 'mer' etc for the sea. Water is a Yin element (feminine) in both western and eastern cultures - life starts and grows within water, the amniotic fluid sac within the womb, the vessel of the water. Sumeria and Samaria are names connected to ancient 'mother goddess' dwelling places.

Feel 'the Spirit moved upon the Waters' in this context, and it is not about worship of, or ritual use of, sexual body fluids, but a recognition of the sacred vibrational nature of creation (which is all about intent and levels of frequency rather than any 'right physical methodology', though of course intent and levels of frequency reflect into physical).
    From an 'Ascension' point of view, immaculate conception - or inception - of our own higher vibrational selves into our physical cells is what we are collectively undertaking at this time...this is also the meaning (or one of them) of the Caduceus symbol...the double-spiralled wand is the descent of higher frequency 'life' into and through the double helix of the DNA.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Maggie (10th December 2015)