Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Black Ops World ~ Testimony/Research

Thanks

The Black Ops World ~ Testimony/Research

This thread is created so I have a place on ToT to post my black ops articles, so they are not scattered all over the place, anyone else is free to post relevant and high quality black ops speculations, facts, testimony, research, etc of course but I don't expect that. Questions are also welcomed, but this isn't a QnA thread per say.

I am what is termed a targeted individual (TI), I am a musician political dissident who has been targeted/victimized and suppressed by 21st century domestic military electronic warfare. This might draw suspicion to me, because yes, I report mind control(and frequent mind control). However over 90% of my malicious mind control has been meant to slander or make people misjudge me. It is all a big psy op to round down my audience and output, which they had projected as high enough to take action on after I graduated music school in Portland Oregon in late 2007.

This thread I'm sure will hold many truths and educated speculations on modern day mind control programs. At the beginning of my targeting I had a plethora of exotic technologies unleashed on me in the forms of tortures and illusions. For years it was a big process of deconstructing the mind controlled programming and illusions they set up in my psyche and beliefs. I eventually developed a system for discernment and beliefs that counteracts mind control. I don't know if that system works for everyone, but it worked for me to deconstruct the illusions and manipulations over the years. After I came out the other side of this behemoth of a black op done to me, I became a weapon against their covert technology psy ops from so many of their common psychological operations which they used on me backfiring.

Well I didn't want to write a book for this post... Now I will begin Posting and Linking my work in the black ops field of realities.

__________________________________________________ _

Black Ops Usage of Covers ~ 21st Century Mind Control Programs

The targeting sources work with illusions, that is one of their main mind games. From what I have been able to ascertain from my own targeting, and many other TIs testimony's to me, is that the black ops sources are pretty much always using a cover. This could be Jesus, God, Demons, Jinn, Shadow Beings, Entity Attachments, Interdimensional Beings, Extraterrestrials, Archangels, Technological Abilities Packaged as Natural/Spiritual Abilities(such as technological remote viewing or psychic ability, to control the target's perception), and countless other things.

There are a lot of targeted individuals who have not yet identified the truth to their situation, that it is a very human source behind their paranormal experiences or targeting. The technologies used in targeting in a word, are "godlike". There are ways to defeat them, but upon them being unleashed on an unsuspecting target, all sorts of wild theories become rational to the target, due to the scope of the power they have witnessed. This is prime grounds for manipulation by the black ops sources, who have perfected psychotronic/mind technologies and directed energy weapons over the decades as well as honed psychological direction techniques over many millennia/centuries/decades of manipulating the public's opinion.

The black ops sources operate most effectively if their presence is unknown. Covers are an effective means to conceal the full truth of an operation. Military's around the world use covers in art of war tactics. These tactics have gone domestic and are used on domestic populations by their own governments.

Mind control programs absolutely are abundant in the beginning of the 21st century, but through their effective use of covers the widespread presence of mind control technology and artificial intelligence is mostly unknown.

__________________________________________________ _

21st Century Mind Control Operations List ~ 21st Century Psychological Operations List

•Strategic and False New Age Material Psy Ops are Extremely Abundant
    •Ascension Psy Ops
    •Ashtar Command Psy Ops
    •Galactic Federation of Light Psy Ops
    •"Contactee" Psy Ops
    •Abduction/MILAB Psy Ops
    •Technological Channeling Psy Ops
    •Technological Remote Viewing Psy Ops
    •Technological Psychic Psy Ops
    •Akashic Record Psy Ops
    •Fake Dead Relative Psy Ops (Technological)
    •Ghost Psy Ops
    •Fake or Propped up Whistleblower Psy Ops
    •Non Duality Psy Ops
    •Moral Relativism Psy Ops
    •Making the Population Delusional about Love Psy Ops
    •Timeline Psy Ops
    •Time Travel Psy Ops
    •Jade Helm Psy Ops
    •Flat Earth Psy Ops
    •Illuminati Psy Ops
    •Secret Space Program Psy Ops
    •Interdimensional Being/Demon Psy Ops
    •Technology Hiding Behind "Spirits" as the Explanation
    •"Voice of God" Electronic Telepathy Psy Ops (Telepathic Impersonation)
    •Future Technology Demonization Psy Ops
    •Artificial Intelligence Psy Ops
    •Most Messages with a UFOlogy Race Name Attached (Like "Pleiadians" or "Blue Avians")
    •Liberalism Psy Ops (perpetuating the binary deception one agenda corrupted system)
    •Conservatism Psy Ops (perpetuating the binary deception one agenda corrupted system)
    •Drug Psy Ops
    •War Psy Ops
    •Feminism Psy Ops (Corrupting anything that once was pure)
    •ISIS Psy Ops
    •Vladimir Putin Psy Ops
    •Russia Psy Ops
    •Middle East Psy Ops
    •Syria Psy Ops
    •Afganistan Psy Ops
    •Iraq Psy Ops
    •9-11 Psy Ops
    •Fear Psy Ops
    •Inciting Hatred Psy Ops
    •Racial Psy Ops (Inciting Racial Hatred)
    •Immigration Psy Ops
    •Twitter Psy Ops
    •Facebook Psy Ops
    •Transhumanism Psy Ops
    •Presidential Psy Ops
    •Election Psy Ops
    •Mass Media Psy Ops
    •Alt Media Psy Ops
    •UFOlogy Psy Ops
    •Archon Psy Ops
    •Reincarnation Psy Ops
    •Afterlife Psy Ops
    •Virtual Reality/Astral/OBE Psy Ops
    •Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Psy Ops
    •Internal Military or Government Psy Ops (Internal Propaganda/Disinformation Programs in Govt)
    •Military Psy Ops
    •Corporate Psy Ops
    •Extraterrestrial Themed Psy Ops of All Types (UFOlogy and the "contactee" field has been infiltrated/corrupted)
    •Religious Psy Ops (Some Religions themselves were psychological operations in my view)
    •Scientific Psy Ops
    •College and Education Psy Ops
    •Psychiatry Psy Ops
    •Hollywood Psy Ops
    •Internet Forum Mind Control Programs (Forum Wars, Forum Disruption, Forum Infiltration)
    •Old World Psy Ops (Which once rehashed may mesmerize some people simply from being ancient information)

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/1...ions-list.html

Some articles since pasting full or parts of the articles takes up perhaps too much space in one post:

The Mind has No Firewall ~ US Military Publication (1998)
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...blication.html

Electronic Telepathy and AI Revolutionized Covert Intelligence Operations
    http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...perations.html

Government Black Ops Programs+ Deep into the Rabbit Hole
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...deep-into.html

Belief System Engineers
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...engineers.html

The Archangel Deception ~ Telepathic Impersonations
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...elepathic.html

Disinformation Tactics of the Cabal
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...-of-cabal.html

The technologies and black ops I speak about are modern day and cutting edge. Other valuable whistleblowers have given us views into decades ago, I think if you want to know the modern day capabilities studying targeted individuals or listening to TIs who have a good grasp of their situation is potentially the place to look...

Here is a preview of my upcoming free quasi-documentary on Targeted Individuals:
    Targeted Individuals ~ Covert Transhumanism Preview

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbE-tO3rNTQ

More videos of mine related to black ops:

Black Project Artificial Intelligence ~ Covert Transhumanism Preview

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwOBaKP_99g

Technological Mind Tricks ~ Covert Transhumanism Preview

I think that is enough for the first post. I will update this thread with more in the future I plan on doing a video on 21st century mind control programs. So stay tuned for that if you are interested...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2015), bsbray (19th November 2015), GCS1103 (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (18th November 2015), mocha (24th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015), scibuster (18th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    This thread is created so I have a place on ToT to post my black ops articles, so they are not scattered all over the place, anyone else is free to post relevant and high quality black ops speculations, facts, testimony, research, etc of course but I don't expect that. Questions are also welcomed, but this isn't a QnA thread per say.

[...]

I think that is enough for the first post. I will update this thread with more in the future I plan on doing a video on 21st century mind control programs. So stay tuned for that if you are interested...
    This is a very big programm.
    So there must a Million people and 500 Universities working on it ?
    or is it a future setup Mind Control Programm ?
    Last edited by Aragorn, 19th November 2015 at 00:29. Reason: I've trimmed your quotes

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (18th November 2015), Omnisense (18th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    This is a very big programm.
    So there must a Million people and 500 Universities working on it ?
    or is it a future setup Mind Control Programm ?
    I'm not sure about a million people. But yes lots of Universities have been complicit in figuring these things out, and also completely black project science. One thing Dr. John Hall brought up in the TI video I linked, is that these technologies, being remotely done directed energy weapons, have taken the lab and put the lab into the home(or anywhere else). The people being experimented on have been experimented on all over the planet and are done so anywhere they go. So this has taken the need of the odd dark doctors and psychiatrists of the world and replaced them with technology and AI.

Project MKULTRA(149 sub-projects, for example 4 on implants), Project Bluebird, Project MKSEARCH, Project Artichoke, all early programs of mind control. They involved many universities and psychiatrists/doctors who were complete sociopaths. They know how to recruit a sociopath I'd say...

Nazi's came over from operation paperclip and other operations bringing them over(thousands of Nazi scientists). I believe they were the origin of the mkultra and other mind control programs. The first mind control experiments from these sources were allegedly in world war 2 concentration camps... My documentary covers this a bit more.

All sorts of hospitals and Universities have been recruited to figure these things out. And there are different factions within governments figuring these things out too. So the top faction is more or less perfected while other factions may be lesser in sophistication. The top faction is evil AF(strategic evil), so I hope the factions developing these techs now are maybe a little better and can help even the playing field and maybe allow some white hats to get involved with these control grids...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (18th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Omni, are you able to give us some examples of how you have been mind controlled (even some of the defamatory stuff-if not too personal of course) so that we may be able to consider if ourselves or anyone we know may be an experimental victim. Could i also ask- what would make a person a chosen one by the govt for eg- being a public psychiatry patient, picked up in school questionaire...? thanks, lb

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), Omnisense (18th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Thanks
    I will try to explain the system of discernment and belief and mental processes I developed and was helped by ETs in creating to combat black ops in my life...

1. Do not shy away from being Agnostic in any area(agnosticism is rarely unreasonable),
    2. Working with Probabilities instead of Belief/Disbelief(just in some cases),
    3. Knowing what you know and knowing what you do not know,
    4. A system of reassessing/weighing beliefs every time they are challenged,
    5. A system of understanding the universal mechanics behind things before believing them, weighing their probabilities
    6. Logic. A lost art. But logic only works when you have the correct data.
    7. A Knowing and Acknowledgement of One's Own Fallibility ~ Open Mindedness to Being Wrong (ties in with reassessing beliefs and knowing what you know and knowing what you do not)
    8. Awareness that technology can synthesize any mental function, including discernment (Ties in with reassessing beliefs, and may not be good advice for people who are not targeted)
    9. Deep Awareness of Black Project Technological Capabilities
    10. Identification that there are very capable illusionists with very exotic and advanced technological capabilities
    11. Understanding and/or Attention to Understand the Mechanics of Perception (ties into realizing one's own fallibility at times)
    12. Tactical Awareness
    13. Vigilance for Detection of Mind Control
    14. Self Reflection (This is beneficial to detect mind influence, but also beneficial to hone your actions to be in alignment to your own being/soul)
    Last edited by Omnisense, 18th November 2015 at 22:01.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (18th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Omni, are you able to give us some examples of how you have been mind controlled (even some of the defamatory stuff-if not too personal of course) so that we may be able to consider if ourselves or anyone we know may be an experimental victim.
    One thing I can bring up that they do, is implant outlandish beliefs and reality's into people's experience. Some of these outlandish beliefs are nonsensical and mind controlled, others are based on reality and just an outlandish reality. For example early on in my situation somehow the black ops sources were putting songs I had never heard on my iPod to send me messages. I know it wasn't my family as I asked all of them, and they hadn't heard the songs either mostly. I have no clue how they were getting these songs on my iPod, but after I told some people it was happening I realized why they did it. To discredit me. "Why on earth would black ops put songs on your iPod." Upon initial intuition of this it might seem stupid, but with current tech they can easily put something on a phone or iPod. It would cost them less than a cent most likely. So its a decent strategy to discredit someone if they aren't aware that it sounds ridiculous.

Most the things I've been mind controlled to do that discredit me that I can think of, I don't want to bring more attention to honestly. And a lot of it doesn't make final drafts of my writing, or gets edited within 10 mins of publishing(somehow my mind reads it differently after publishing). I'm sure there are good examples but I'm feeling thought suppressed other than things they would like me to say.

Could i also ask- what would make a person a chosen one by the govt for eg- being a public psychiatry patient, picked up in school questionaire...? thanks, lb
    I'd say AI/electromagnetic based thought surveillance aka remote neural monitoring is the core basis for targeting. So avoiding places like facebook or even the internet doesn't exactly keep you off the grid.

I'd say people who have more to do with paradigms of mankind, are more a focus. So musicians, celebs, actors, activists etc. But it isn't limited to that.

There are eugenics programs that enact targeting. There are societal engineering programs. There are psychological operation targetings(tons i'd say). The targeting programs are widespread, and nobody has the full truth about this from what I can tell(who is speaking anyway).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (19th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Omni can you expand on your last paragraph for me? re the choosing of people for such "programs" ie the experiments on joe public not people in public eye

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Lansing (24th December 2015), Omnisense (19th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Omni can you expand on your last paragraph for me? re the choosing of people for such "programs" ie the experiments on joe public not people in public eye
    They need to know the technology's effects on all types of brain/genetic/soulular environments. So they would be targeting all sorts of people based on demographics for experimentation and RnD. As soon as someone is a TI they become a whistleblower in a sense(if they can manage to grasp their situation). And almost all TIs have character assassination campaigns done to them because the perps fear exposure and a discredited target means less exposure.

Part of their eugenics targeting is to target people in negative ways to make them unable to procreate, or to convince them to not procreate. One of the most severe ways they do this is hit someone with strong and severe electronic harassment, so much so their world view is incompatible with the majority on the planet, so potential partners are phased out potentially.

The more I learn about the sources behind the global conspiracy the more I realize eugenics is a big deal of theirs. Basically there is a war on earth, a war between light and dark. Humans can choose a side or simply have their actions fall on one side or another while they are oblivious to it(In my view anyway). In this war, the dark sources involve with eugenics programs that aim to curb reproduction in individuals who have reasonable genes, and promote reproduction in the easily brainwashed.

The mind control tech i think is in part developed to combat the parts of the population who are resistant to standard methods of propaganda and the eugenics programs are meant to limit the reproduction of those who require more attention. The biggest sheeps are not the most technologically mind controlled. The alt media crowd is up there though I'd say...

Societal engineering is also part of their agenda, I have witnessed it enough in my own case to where I know they focus on it a significant degree(the shadow govt). Basically the goal is to transhumanize humanity in ways. For example transhumanization of the corporate structure, for assholes and corrupted to rise while ethical and reasonable are in dead ends. They want to control who has money and who doesn't. They want conspiracy aware people to be lower class and seen of the extreme of society. They want religious and status quo toting imbeciles to have the money in society and be the upper class. This has a cascading effect because money in large ways moves our society.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (19th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Is this also mind control ?l:

When my daughter was in the kindergarden she was teached to put the complete lunch furniture set-up into the correct order
    and when she has finished with a blank plate only then (and only then) she can take the delicate sweets.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), Omnisense (19th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    Is this also mind control ?l:

When my daughter was in the kindergarden she was teached to put the complete lunch furniture set-up into the correct order
    and when she has finished with a blank plate only then (and only then) she can take the delicate sweets.
    Yes it's mind control IMO(whether it's entirely malicious is another story).

It is developing a programming for doing what authority tells you perhaps, developing a programming for the thought "If i follow what they say, i'm rewarded." But that isn't always the case in a kids mind...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), reno (19th November 2015)

Thanks
    I was researching on twitter like I do sometimes, I searched "Directed Energy Weapons" and hit research paydirt! As some of you know I have been talking about the shadow government hiding behind facades with potent technologies for several years on forums.

There are murmurs on the net about an "Operation Armageddon" in the 70's, which I am 100% certain has evolved into a monolithic cover program for hiding the presence of technological influence and/or mind control.

Here is my latest blog article:

Full Article:
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Repackaging of Operation Armageddon on Many Fronts

New research has me a little excited. I have been promoting awareness of black ops sources hiding behind facades for quite some time, which has been proven to me with black ops experiences of my own. For example the pictured scenario below, of mind control technology hiding behind demonic possession facades...

Finally by chance in searching twitter under "Directed Energy Weapons" I stumbled upon a video that at the very end of the description mentioned "Operation Armageddon", where it stated something along the lines of the CIA hiding behind covers like demons and "spiritual warfare" when it is really technology and mind control happening in objective reality...

COVER-UP

Because the public has suffered so many atrocities from Monarch slaves who have gone berserk or who have carried out horrendous assignments, the CIA launched a secret COVER-UP project called Operation Armageddon to convince people that the Monarch slaves are demonic possessed people who are merely the result of an influx of evil supernatural forces in the end times.

Taking this a step further, the Vatican reports a 100% raise in demonic possession cases in the last 15 years, and doubled their exorcist numbers. The Vatican is blaming Yoga and Harry Potter for the latest rise in demonic possession cases, however I have a different perspective... Black project technology being developed worldwide I would say is the biggest factor to that number rising so dramatically.

But Father Truqui sees yoga as being satanic, claiming that "it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter." And in order to deal with the consequences of this, his religion has had to bring on an additional six exorcists, bringing the total number to 12, just to deal with what he says is a 100% rise in the number of requests for exorcisms over the past 15 years.

Demons is not the only facade these groups hide behind. I have embarked in major work to expose modern day mind control covers, which are so conveniently present in new age information(things that make you go hmm....).

Early on in my own electronic harassment and targeting case, sources like the CIA hid behind Grey alien and Reptilian Extraterrestrial facades to me while torturing me with directed energy weapons. Now that I have come out the other side of these illusions I have become a weapon against them, and have made a great effort and significant sacrifices to expose these crimes and human rights abuses to a mostly unsuspecting humanity...

My first book will hopefully shed some major light on these operations. They depend on nescience(lack of knowledge) when it comes to black project capabilities for most of their covers to work with a high rate. I am very excited about my first book, and have several other book projects on the side. My first book is projected to be available in free PDF(in the eBooks section of this blog) or self published for hard copy in 2016 sometime.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th November 2015), Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (20th November 2015), reno (22nd November 2015), scibuster (20th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Omni, do you feel all grey alien intervention with humans is military or maybe they are using this facade to hide behind?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Lansing (24th December 2015), Omnisense (22nd November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    A very short course in black magic.

When a man put all his will together to perform a single task he can make poo poo in pants.
    But when a group (man mixuped with women) well instructed together they can make poo poo in everbody pants.

G.

Thanks
    Hi Omni, do you feel all grey alien intervention with humans is military or maybe they are using this facade to hide behind?
    I feel the federation most greys are part of is basically about weaponizing every thing in existence against undeveloped races. So you could call that military. If you mean human military, I think greys have been intervening here for millennia. So it out-dates any military's. One ET contact I had said the Vatican has been in contact with greys, and has even had greys materialize in front of them in centuries past back when the Vatican was potentially the biggest organized evil on Earth in human form... They are attracted to human power, wherever there is potent power on Earth you can bet they have attention of greys.

I would say Greys are highly involved with the deepest operations of the US military. They work closely with them from what I understand. But with the ET subject I've learned the truth is much more elusive than I had originally thought...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Lansing (24th December 2015), lookbeyond (22nd November 2015), reno (22nd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    I feel the federation most greys are part of is basically about weaponizing every thing in existence against undeveloped races. So you could call that military. If you mean human military, I think greys have been intervening here for millennia. So it out-dates any military's. One ET contact I had said the Vatican has been in contact with greys, and has even had greys materialize in front of them in centuries past back when the Vatican was potentially the biggest organized evil on Earth in human form... They are attracted to human power, wherever there is potent power on Earth you can bet they have attention of greys.

I would say Greys are highly involved with the deepest operations of the US military. They work closely with them from what I understand. But with the ET subject I've learned the truth is much more elusive than I had originally thought...
    Hi Omni, supposedly there are a great number of grey type races and therefore i am supposing that within this group there is the probability that not all are "negative" in nature

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Omnisense (27th February 2016), reno (22nd November 2015)