Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Ley lines and nodes - Share your experiences

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Thinking outside the box.

That is different from knowing, though. Thanks for the encouragement.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (7th January 2016), Joanna (8th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I think I once shared a diagram depicting Actinic Rays with you right?

That diagram is a dated model of EM as far as I know. A newer model is revealed by David LaPoint in his "bowl shaped magnetic field" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI&t=32m35s). He uses the same model to explain the structure of galaxies if that is of any interest to you, but later it becomes very clear that light shares the structure. I leave the video as plain text because I think it is slightly off topic here.

Perhaps the magnetic component of the electrical generating point is a moment of Earths magnetic field? Perhaps the electrical current is a planetary phenomena powered by that magnetic fields interaction with the plasmic medium charged by the stellar presence. (I elaborate this at the bottom)

It is known in electrical engineering that current tends to have highest flow around the peripheral of a conductor; that is to say, if you examine a cross section of a wire as current is flowing, most of the flux will appear around the edges of the cross section. Our planet is no different.

This phenomena would certainly more acutely resemble the planetary bodies interaction with Actinic Rays (above). Obviously at this higher "dimension" say, an etheric, subatomic or super-plasmic realm, electrical conductivity likely plays an astronomically smaller role. I think we would be more likely to see wave interference patterns rather than lichtenburg type figures.

Exactly.

That is detail I would have never imagined.

If that is indeed true, then the amount of energy in each pulse of this Actinic ray interaction must be huge, as in astronomical. Say 5 to 10 order of magnitude greater (10^5 to 10^10 ref: John W Keely revelation about how much more dense etheric energy is to atomic and molecular energies). That being so that incredibly small level of electrical conductivity variance at the lower dimensions (atomic, molecular etc) would then come into play as a small portion of that actinic energy falls into the lower dimension.

Could the breathing also perhaps be analogous to the wave interference patterns occurring at that higher dimension perhaps coinciding with energy currents along the surface of the earth?

Evidence that Micheal Tellinger revealed support some aspects of these ideas. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8KWp61co1A&t=35m)

There are ancient (perhaps 100,000 years old) archeological ruins, half buried that are composed of a stone called hornfeld that rings like a bell, all interconnected. These ruins are shaped all sorts of circular patterns that Mr Tellinger says coincides with some aspect of the energetic moment in that particular spot.

I'm not sure yet if the structures are meant to use the pure Actinic energy as it may interfere with itself, or the portion of that energy that happened to fall into the lower dimension, or both. And reasonably, perhaps both if the interference pattern is a part of the energy transformation process.

FYI: Some of his interpretations and conclusions, like the participation of the Annunaki is speculative. But I think the solid evidence he presents is interesting to consider in this context.

Furthermore, those interference patterns could be caused by the specific imperfections in the spherical shape of Earth that was caused by prolonged interaction with the stellar-charged plasma medium that composes the space where earth orbits. (is that unclear?)

And lastly, energy flowing along surface lei-lines may be electrical in nature, but not necessarily only electrical; there are other levels of energetic connectivity that may easily be considered electrically neutral (neutrino currents for example) but still hold a potential moment of energy.

Yes. It certainly does. I will say though, the magnetic field around earth is interacting with the plasmic medium of space that in turn is charged by stellar activities of our sun. So there is direct interaction happening, the field will be distorted as required for the equilibrium of this interaction to oscillate about some neutral (state or point). Scientists shape the Earths magnetic field as a type of tear drop; their explanation is that solar winds "push" it into that shape.

And I will say that I have not yet really examined multiple energy dynamics in a meaningful way. My brainstorming exercise above really superficially examined the topic and I was at a loss as to how to further develop the idea until I read your posting.

Here is another interaction (you can see the Venus interaction superficially above), that is almost an exact opposite to Venus:

Thunderbolt Projects has an interesting examination of Enceladus (a special moon orbiting Saturn), definitely eye opening. This is very clear evidence that there are energetic interactions between its hosting planet and its icy body. This is one of several examinations made by the EU community that supports the idea that there is local thermodynamic equilibrium between our sun and its planets and subsequently planets to their moons.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTS0Vv3yS6U

PS

Thanks Joanna, two very very huge pieces of the puzzle as I see it now fit. The Actinic Rays, and a serious idea about how Mr Tellingers evidence actually fit.

You're welcome, lcam ... wow, you're on a roll!
    Yes, you did show me a diagram of the Actinic Rays, and I see a perfect convergence of representations of various-dimensional 'energetic modes' in what you've posted here and what I've been feeling into but don't have the scientific schooling or language to express - so thank you too.

About the 'old' model of electromagnetism and the 'newer' bowl model, I do not feel that one excludes the other, that they are both in operation: the bowl model, btw, is beautifully apparent in the hypothesis of Einstein's I've mentioned before - that the Earth sits in its own localized 'cushion' or vortex-like bowl of 4D timespace (proven by the use of a gyroscope, in 2011)....in regard of the polar nature of electromagnetism (and its contingency with ley lines in a more 'ethereal' dimension) being in relationship to this polar vortex projection of space-time. So the bowl form can be seen as inherent to the relationship of planetary bodies (and stellar bodies and galaxies, potentially)...
    The old model I see/feel as showing the oscillation of the wave forms with a 90 degree counterbalance, which is important, and is used by ships btw.
    On Christmas night I photographed a sequence of orbs that involved a depiction of this:

Can't remember if I already linked this post, but the context is here.
    They spoke about the 'butterfly effect' on the macro scale of these wave oscillations and counterbalances/equilibrium, which indeed can be seen if you watch in slow motion a butterfly's method of flying, in which it rotates its wings on both the downsweep and upsweep like so:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoInyfsySD0

I also see the relationship of the Actienic Rays diagram you posted below and the way the orbs positioned themselves, which depicts the proportions of the rays related to their crossing points and the larger and smaller bodies (Central Sun to Sol, and Sol to Earth):

I agree that we would see wave interference patterns rather than lichtenburg type formations. I've seen some of Michael Tellinger's work, and heard him 'ring' the hornfeld stone. I haven't felt deeply into the energies of the land there or what was being done in the past with those constructions, but intuit that there was an 'interference' or manipulation of the ley line/chi energies there. It's easiest for me to explain it in weaving terms, which is if you visualize the ley line network at the surface of the earth like a piece of woven cloth, warp and weft criss-crossing over in a pattern, let's say an organic pattern or order. Then imagine hooking a thread and pulling it outward, so it makes a big loop out from the fabric, and imagine this being done many times, pulling the energies in a certain direction, away from their organic pattern, in a way that pools the energy into reservoir-like formations. For what purpose is another matter, on which I would prefer to confirm before speculating on....

"...the magnetic field around earth is interacting with the plasmic medium of space that in turn is charged by stellar activities of our sun. So there is direct interaction happening, the field will be distorted as required for the equilibrium of this interaction to oscillate about some neutral (state or point). Scientists shape the Earths magnetic field as a type of tear drop; their explanation is that solar winds "push" it into that shape."

Right. 'interacting with the plasmic medium of space". I like this a lot. From my point of view, the 'idea' of a cold and empty void is illusional....'space' is brimming with light, with energy. Even in the purely 3D physical level, there are gamma rays, X-rays, infra-red, ultraviolet etc flying about, as well as the light we can see with the unaided eye...let alone the 'light-life' filling other dimensions. As a principle, I see that the higher the dimension, the greater the complexity of the energy, as the subtler and subtler are the differentiations of the light...yet at the same moment the converse is true, because the higher the dimension, the closer it streams with the undifferentiated light (of the central galactic sun, back to Source)...the 'eternal energetic moment' contains and embraces all paradox - or rather, paradox doesn't exist....

Lovely vid of Enceladus, thank you....will respond a bit more soon...right now this sleepy Jo-anna cell is heading for dreamland, in the zero-point....

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Thank you for keeping me part of your conversation, Joanna
    Thank you for your contributions, Elen.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (8th January 2016), lcam88 (8th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    About the 'old' model of electromagnetism and the 'newer' bowl model, I do not feel that one excludes the other...
    I can go along with that. Thinking of polarized light...

The relationship between the bodies, and the way the energies cross in the neutral center (between the two bodies) as a part of the Actinic rays depiction is quite curious.

It is found as a part in the EM models, implicitly. Science never calls any attention to this neutral point, but there is a lot happening there that would be revealing about the nature of light. (suggestion from intuition) Maybe likened to breathing?

But once you are open to the idea that it can be any energy exchange, like an energy exchange between you and a star you may look at in the night sky...

I can't really say anything about the orb Joanna. It doesn't mean much to me. Looks like Aragorn's hand there?

I like this image:

It gives a sense of scale about how large and immense astronomical bodies may be. Indeed whenever proportions or distances are so large that they are difficult to conceptualize or imaginable you will notice that I characterize it as astronomically in scale, or in difference.

Quote Originally posted by Joanna
    intuit that there was an 'interference' or manipulation of the ley line/chi energies there.
    No doubt!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (8th January 2016), Joanna (24th January 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    lcam, back again! Thanks for your comments above - not quite sure what you meant by Aragorn's hand?

What I find curious and significant about the crossing of the Actinic Rays is that their crossing point actually isn't at the 'neutral center' but always closer to the smaller body (which is what I also felt represented by the orbs, with the crossing point of their lines/rays).

The orbs are always precise in their representations: the Antares being orbs continue to say (visually) 'we're from this biiiig star'...

As in this one, aligned with the Moon and Sirius:

In close up here, Sirius is the white light lower left, and the Antares orb is representing its relative size compared to Sirius (approximately):

Again, in their most recent appearance, orb style, on Jan. 7, with three green orbs, Antares is the big kahuna!

Beautiful little Tree Spirit beings come to the node for an energy recharge....here they are visible in the Native Hibiscus tree overhanging the sacred circle (look in the hollow above the leaves):

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (11th February 2016), lcam88 (1st February 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The points where the rays cross are "nodes". Depending, it wouldn't be surprising to find some correlation with 2nd, 3rd and 5th octave representations of the dynamic between the systems. I came across and interesting reference to "nodes" in "The Snell Manuscripts" that I can share if you are interested.

I'm a skeptic about optical representations there days Joanna. I like the patterns you have found but I find myself wanting of explanations that can then confirm or deny some concrete principle of science, knowledge or perhaps experience. The orbs in the third image are interesting; perhaps because of the "node" thing I mention above.

PS

I just got back from vacation.

PSS

Do you know what energy is released when a big crystal is broken in half?
    Last edited by lcam88, 1st February 2016 at 13:23.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (11th February 2016), Joanna (9th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    The points where the rays cross are "nodes". Depending, it wouldn't be surprising to find some correlation with 2nd, 3rd and 5th octave representations of the dynamic between the systems. I came across and interesting reference to "nodes" in "The Snell Manuscripts" that I can share if you are interested.

I'm a skeptic about optical representations there days Joanna. I like the patterns you have found but I find myself wanting of explanations that can then confirm or deny some concrete principle of science, knowledge or perhaps experience. The orbs in the third image are interesting; perhaps because of the "node" thing I mention above.

PS

I just got back from vacation.

PSS

Do you know what energy is released when a big crystal is broken in half?
    Hello lcam, I have just got back from (another) vacation too, and hope you enjoyed yours.

Well, the point where the rays cross is a 'node' in the same/related way in which the point where two or more ley lines/chi flow streams crosses is a node...

By all means, share the Snell Manuscript perspective on nodes, I am not familiar with it.

You said: "I'm a skeptic about optical representations there days Joanna. I like the patterns you have found but I find myself wanting of explanations that can then confirm or deny some concrete principle of science, knowledge or perhaps experience."

Yes, understood, nonetheless I'll keep posting them, as from my point of view, they are a visual representation of those I am in contact with in higher dimensions, as well as visual clues about the content of our communications. That is the only explanation I can give at this time, as these 'representations' of energy and consciousness are - as far as I know - not explainable within the parameters of current 'concrete principles of science and knowledge'. Experience is another matter, but that is individual, and depends upon a specific like resonance or 'convergence' of energies....

"The orbs in the third image are interesting; perhaps because of the "node" thing I mention above."

How do you perceive the orbs in that photo to relate to nodes?

"Do you know what energy is released when a big crystal is broken in half?"

Haha, now that question gave me a chuckle. Yes, in fact I do, at a galactic level...it produces the energy of dualism (which is all about being broken in halves), for a certain creative expression/experience. However, as I have no way to represent this is concrete scientific terms or even in questionable optical representations, will keep silent...it would only read as high fantasy.
    At this stage, I am more focused upon the energy of a crystal unbroken...and its capacity for infinite release....

PS: Why do you ask that question btw?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2016), Elen (11th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Recently, I've been focussing on the Belinus Line, with a team working with clearing and stabilizing its flow. The Belinus Line has been depicted running through Britain like this:

I've felt into its flow around the planet, and have drawn it in approximately, on the map below (please excuse wonky freehand drawing!):

I found it crosses under Western Australia 50kms due south of where I live, and crosses over the north-south running line of the Darling Range at this node point, known as the Serpentine Falls. This location is/was a sacred site of the aboriginal Dreaming, as so many of these nodes and hubs (if not all) along the songlines seem to be:

I also came across this bookcover (and would like to read the book - has anyone here read it?), of which the symbolism resonates for me - including the Swan of the constellation Cygnus:

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th December 2017), Elen (11th February 2016), lcam88 (9th February 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Here's more info on the subject of orbs...Mr. Orbs!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th December 2017), Dreamtimer (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th December 2017)