Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ley lines and nodes - Share your experiences

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    I just posted about this over on the ECETI Australia thread in more detail, but would also like to mention here a conversation between James Gilliland (currently in Australia) and Uluki Brendan Murray, king of the Waa Wurrung (Raven Tribe), whose traditional lands are north of Melbourne, 3000 kms from where I live. Yet his people, and tribes further north, some 4000 kms from here, also have Dreaming creation stories about the Pleiadians, and view them as their forefathers, and seeders of life on Earth - specifically through particular rocks they brought from the Pleiades and planted in the Earth, that include the Olgas:

..and Uluru (Ayers Rock), which are directionally and energetically closely connected (in the heart of the Australian continent):

In Western Australia, we also have many rocky/mountainous areas traditionally connected to the Pleiades constellation in various tribal Dreamings, including the Kimberley, as mentioned in the OP, which is in the north, along with the Bungle Bungles:

..and a range I have walked in many times, in the far south of this state, called the Porongurups. They have a pretty strong energy too....
    Uluru is the heart 'hub' of this continent, energetically, to which all these sites are connected by a series of meridians/energy channels...which the Archons locked down, and reversed the polarities. The meridian system/Gaia's grid is largely free now, from my viewpoint - the higher dimensional light-streams are flowing again, and much light is being flowed into the grid through open nodes and hubs constantly to support the planet and help it transmute heavy levels of toxicity and electromagnetic domination etc.
    We're doing well - and as I noted a couple of months ago, we had the most lavish, glorious flowering Spring I've ever seen here, despite continuous chemtrailing and other 'gambits'.
    We're doing well, folks...to those of you feeling a deep love connection to the planet, and honouring it...thank you

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th January 2016), Jengelen (22nd December 2015), lcam88 (4th January 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I always love to hear your good news Joanna. Winter is imminent here. As usual I await the spring, my favorite season. It's not uncommon for me to dream about snow melting to reveal flowering trees as the spring approaches.

To those laying poison trails:

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th January 2016), Joanna (19th December 2015), lcam88 (4th January 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, enjoy your dreams, until the Spring

This was last summer here; chemtrails laid on top of bushfire smoke, so when the trails spread they trapped the smoke down low and stopped it diffusing. Not the friendliest move....but we're doing a lot so far better this summer, big reduction in trails...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th January 2016), Elen (4th January 2016), lcam88 (4th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Following on from the Pleiadian connection mentioned in the OP (the centre stone in the first sacred circle, a few years ago), and the recent mention by Uluki Brendan Murray (Waa Wurrung tribal king) of both Uluru and Kata Tjuta having been brought to Earth from the Pleiades in their Dreaming (creation myth), I've had a lot of Pleiaidan visitations and communications, and quote below from the most recent article on my site (photos of the Pleaidian ship that appeared on December 30th are below):

"I found this ship’s appearance was precisely synchronized with James Gilliland of ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence) visiting Uluru and Kata Tjuta (Ayers Rock and the Olgas) in the ‘heart’ of Australia, with Peter Slattery and Solreta Antaria of ECETI Australia, where they did lightwork for the land and Aboriginal people, reforging energy connections with star family. They had learned from Uluki Brendan Murray, king of the Waa Wurrung (Raven Tribe) in Victoria, that in their Dreaming, Uluru and Kata Tjuta were brought to Earth from the Pleiades system to seed and anchor certain creative energies. (You can read, watch and listen to more about this at the ECETI Australia blog).

Bareld, my Twin, saw that these two rock formations had been originally placed much further north, geographically, in the old Mu continent (which covered the Pacific Ocean area – I recall Australia as being at the southernmost rim of Mu, also known as Lemuria, connected by a series of land bridges that fragmented when the continent collapsed, leaving the southern Pacific islands of today). Bareld saw those rocks lifted at that time and transported between lightships and ‘re-planted’ in what is now the centre of Australia, which was stable land. He also saw that in a higher dimension, there is a great emerald green diamond-shaped crystal beneath the ‘red cap’ of Uluru. When he said this, it became ‘crystal clear’ to me why I had been guided to place an emerald in the centre of the sacred circle in my garden here two years ago, which is on top of the node of a ley line (see the Gaia page for details). This ley line is connected to a series of ley lines – or songlines, as the Aboriginal people call them – that fan out throughout Australia from the Uluru-Kata Tjuta hub, and they all were given a beautiful ‘boost’ of higher light frequencies from December 19-25, 2015. On the Gaia page, I also mentioned a stone placed at the centre of a sacred circle in the place I lived before our current home, which came from land close to a sacred site in the Kimberley area of northwestern Australia, which in Aboriginal lore is one of seven sites of the Seven Sisters, the Pleiades – so that galactic energy has been prominent all over this country…and is uplifting now."

...which is a disc-ship shaped like this, to my perception:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Anyone ever watch cumulus clouds in a blue sky-ed afternoon?

Notice how they dissolve and how they may reappear?

Does that remind anyone of crystalline type formations in saturated liquid solution [of water and sugar] as you allow the liquid to cool?

That lead me to pondering Lichtenberg figures as they appear in a negatively charged medium; they form cloud like structures. The images in the link above are the more common form we associate with lightening patterns are done with a positively charged medium (lightening in an air medium).

Here is the classical Lichtenberg Figure: (positively charged medium)

Here the negative charged medium: (positively charged reactant energy within the medium)

Notice the fine almost cloud like formation of the dendrites that tend to remain individual as long as possible. That is the main difference between the image above.

That would imply that just as a crystal grown is at the atomic or molecular level as a saturated liquid solution that cooled, clouds too are linked energetically at the molecular level. Because of the difference in charge between the participating molecules and the medium they are immersed in, we get a very very fine dendritic pattern as we may associate more easily with the positively charge reactant immersed in a negatively charged medium as in the image above.

That this type of energetic connection define "nodes" where the lines join together. Clearly there are many more nodes in the classical figure, but many more connections per node in the less common negative medium...

Perhaps this is similar to the energetically connecting ley-lines on earth... It certainly is quite interesting when examining the nature of the energy involved and how the pattern is revealed in different mediums.

Another link.

And another more information dense link.
    Last edited by lcam88, 4th January 2016 at 19:15.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), jimmer (4th January 2016), Joanna (5th January 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I cam88, you may have best described and linked the ley line phenomena to this natural fractal process. thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th January 2016), Joanna (5th January 2016), lcam88 (4th January 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    marking this thread for later review

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), jimmer (5th January 2016), Joanna (5th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Supposing lei-lines are of the positive medium classical Lichtenberg figure as I depict above, and everything Electric Universe has to say about energetic interactions between the planet and the sun have value of consideration, I would expect that near the south pole we can expect to find the "root node" of all the pathways, an area or spot where all the energies of the lines originate from or terminate to.

This idea could be conceptualized by wrapping the surface of the planet with the lightening like pattern, placing the point of origin near the south pole, and imagining a region near the north pole where the ends of the pattern eventually reach but never quite meet. The exact poles I would consider would be a coincidence between the magnetic pole and the planetary spin axis poles, rather than one type of pole rather than the other.

That being because electrical conductivity from a magnetic pole needs to "follow" earth rotation, I would expect that this region be defined by an area that reduces to a type of "least electrical resistance" based principle. If resistance through the atmosphere is sufficiently large, then the region will not be so localized on the surface, whereas if the contrary, perhaps there is a very specific area where we may find the energy concentrated at its highest levels.

Can this idea be easily confirmed or denied by information or details that anyone here has easy access to?

As food for the imagination, I present this information with fotos of the south pole of Venus.

and

There appears to be double helix type rotation in the venus atmosphere powered (perhaps) by solar energy guided to the south pole via a planetary magnetic field.

I cannot imagine that this dynamic between planet and sun is unique only to Venus, but the specific energy transformations and whether systems that result from the planets assimilation of the energy will obviously vary from planet to planet.

Would it be a reasonable suppose that lei-lines could somehow be energy pathways that play a part in this solar-planetary energy dynamic on Earth?

Link to page where I found the image above that draws what I consider to be incorrect conclusions in that they suppose the whether system to be a powered by some planetary cause, rather than a sun-planet dynamic.
    Last edited by lcam88, 5th January 2016 at 13:46.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), jimmer (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    lcam88, this is very interesting indeed. Thanks.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), lcam88 (5th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I might have missed something, but is there a connection with ley lines and waterways, streams, rivers and water bodies?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Jimmer, check out Sylvie's latest documentary on the Remote viewing, she's had a result talking about just that.
    Elen

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), lcam88 (5th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is an interesting question. I haven't suggested a connection yet, but that does not mean a connection does not exist.

I once heard that lei-lines where followed during the 1700 and 1800 in North America to pass telegraph (and later telephone) lines. The natural clearings formed along lei-lines where convenient when setting posts and hanging wire.

Roads obviously where opened along these paths as well as transport needs became larger.

I have not come across information that really relate lei-lines with streams or rivers, but that connection may indeed exist.

If electrical conductivity is conducive of lei-line formation, then I imagine streams and rivers, especially those more ladened with electrolytic materials then the land nearby to likely participate in the energy exchanges. But I suspect electrical conductivity may not be the only factor.

Lastly, underground streams of water are not uncommon... One Giza theorists relates such an underground stream with a giza theory that I found rather convincing...

Quote Originally posted by Elen
    check out Sylvie's latest documentary on the Remote viewing, she's had a result talking about just that.
    Link?
    Last edited by lcam88, 5th January 2016 at 15:01.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), jimmer (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Link?
    this is the TOT interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHu...ex=119&list=WL

oops. this is not the interview/video elen was referring to.
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th January 2016 at 17:50.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016), lcam88 (5th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Jimmer, check out Sylvie's latest documentary on the Remote viewing, she's had a result talking about just that.
    Elen
    could you narrow down the timing within the interview that relates to ley lines and water?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th January 2016), Joanna (6th January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Joanna (6th January 2016), lcam88 (5th January 2016)