Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ley lines and nodes - Share your experiences

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    I have seen quite a few orbs over the years but never photographed them. They mostly "live" in wooded areas. I tend to believe they are nature spirits, the ghosts of animals or what some would called second density spirits. They are not sentient as far as I can tell. They have the intelligence of birds, deer, or raccoons. I even got into a fight with one once which I will not disclose too many details at this time. There is another kind of orb which is a "black orb" that seems to be even harder to spot and have been rarely photographed. The black orbs disintegrate if you look directly at them. The black orb may simply be "sins." The REAL definition of sin. The root word of sin is scintillation / cinema.

Scintillation is an interplay of light and dark. If the light was steady it would just be shinning light. If there is a back and forth between the light and the dark this is called scintillation. Scintillation is kind of an archaic word used to describe torch light.

What does this word really mean. The breakdown:
    old English 'synn' was further derived from Proto-Germanic *sun(d)jo- "sin" (cognates: Old Saxon sundia, Old Frisian sende, Middle Dutch sonde, Dutch zonde, German Sünde "sin, transgression, trespass, offense,"
    *sun = sun, son, zon, Sun, Sol, sonne (Germanic)
    *de = none, down, die
    This means sun dies. No sun, no sol, darkness, a dimming (darkening) of the soul.
    Sol (latin sun) is where the word soul comes from. In Egyptian from the Sol Ra. (Sun god) 'solar'. Soul of light.
    - This is the light / dark interplay that I mentioned earlier.

Light orbs = nature spirits
    black = sins

Orb Power:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Joanna (23rd November 2015), lookbeyond (22nd November 2015), reno (23rd November 2015), sandancer (24th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Thank you for speaking of your experiences, Novusod. I understand what you mean by 'black orbs', as 'sins' (or heavy density energy clusters, lacking light), and have also encountered them as energy balls of projected hostile intent (sometimes consciously projected, as in from those using occult methods, and sometimes not consciously projected, but more of a 'subconscious backlash' type effect), and yes, they can be dissolved easily.

We may be working with a different concept of 'sentience', which means 'to feel', and I would not exclude animals or nature spirits from capacity for feeling/sensing. My experience of orbs is the presence of conscious awareness, sentience and intelligence. For instance, with the photos above, three orbs forming a triangle that moved as I moved, from one side of the garden to the other, indicates conscious awareness.

Since early 2012, I've taken several thousand photos of orbs, indoors and outdoors. I see them every day, and they have many different 'sources'. Here are the main groupings, from my experience (there may be others), other than what you have already mentioned:

Orbs that are the conscious or involuntary projection of an incarnate person/being's soul, higher self, or a particular soul aspect.

For example: My partner/Twin Flame (who lives in Frisia, I live in Australia) and I have 'flashed' to each other almost daily for the last year or so in Orb form, always at very close range, a few feet away. I mean to our physical seeing, not only inner seeing. His soul energy projects to me as a bright whitegold orb, sometimes with a blue ring around the rim. He sees my orb projection as a pink/rose coloured orb, and has photographed me a few times. At first, this was involuntary/unintentional - we realized that it was happening whenever we were strongly focused on each other, deep in the loving feeling for each other. From comparing notes over a few weeks, we realized that our orb forms were flashing to each other exactly at those moments. This still happens, although now we also 'play' with this too, and know we are sending each other 'love orbs' of light. It's a very beautiful way of communicating.

Orbs that are a representation of the energy of a discarnate soul.

Here I'm referring to souls who have been incarnate on Earth, but are no longer in material bodies. Some of these have appeared here, and as mentioned in the opening post, came to the node once we had opened it, seeking healing at a soul level, so they can move on from the 'lost soul' state.

Orbs that are the projected lightforms of star family and other higher dimensional beings.

These Orbs can be very bright white light, or different colours, depending on the soul aspect/energy they are representing. These Orbs often show distinct features, faces and forms within them. Sometimes the image of a whole ship can be contained within them, in miniature. I’ve also seen them morph into different forms (and/or geometric shapes, if they are in a group); this is always a specific visual message connected with who the communication is coming from at that moment, and also if they are connecting through a particular soul aspect, their projection will take on that form, by way of precise reflection of their soul/essence.
    Arnap, for instance, has appeared to me in many forms, but took on the green Orb form in the photos above because at the time I was asking him for some clarification about the Green Man/Men, after reading you Root Language/Assur thread.

Orbs that are energetic devices.

These Orbs are often the anchor points of temporary ‘portals’, like the one below, and their shape will reflect their origin (think of the Lyran constellation in relation to the portal in this photo).

Some ‘Orb devices’ are less benevolent; I have encountered orbs that are probes, sometimes a projection by remote viewers, and others are visible reflections of specific psychic control forms which I won’t go into here. I always do clearings straight away, if I see/feel these types around.
    Most important thing: do not focus on them. Focus into your own light, purify and strengthen it.

I’m sure there are other types of Orbs, but these are what come to mind at the moment.

PS: ‘Sinne’ is the modern day Frisian for ‘Sun’, and you would know Sin was the name of the Moon god in the Akkadian pantheon – one of the few to have a Moon god rather than goddess (along with Egypt’s Khonsu). Sin was viewed as the father of Shamash, the Sun God. You may like to read this post about him, and the Ahura – which is connected to the word Assur/Ashur.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (23rd November 2015), Lansing (30th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), Novusod (23rd November 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (23rd November 2015), sandancer (24th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Thank you Joanna for sharing more of experiences. I find it all very fascinating though I believe I have the answers to many of your orb questions.

What you called a "heart" node is powerful sacred geometry that represents the divine feminine half of the holy grail. It is also related to Assur in Egypt and there is I use it as a forum avatar.

Your heart node:

My forum Avatar:

In Eqypt on the Pyramids:

This how the geometry is created from circles that are actually spheres. They are aligned in such a way that the geometry creates its own internalized ley lines or energy grid. These ley lines carry energy from three dimensional space (X, Y Z) into a 4th dimension which is the (-i) plane.

It is the Iron Cross, the Star of David, and the 12 point Ishtar star all in one. It is the unified sacred geometry.
    From my understanding the symbol actually creates life and consciousness.

Below is an example of how the geometry forms a pattern that allows the 4 leaf clover to take on sacred properties.

A 4 leaf clover is essentially an ascended plant. Most plants are only formed on 2nd density levels while a 4 leaf clover is 4th density. The structure of the clover contains its own natural energy grid that leads into the (-i) plane. Naturally through the 4 leaf clover the orb spirits can enter the (-i) plane where most are then absorbed back into Gaia.

The node you constructed in your garden is essentially a giant 4 leaf clover and a gateway for the orbs. They go in but they don't come back out. They are nature spirits and Gaia will turn them back into flesh and blood animals. The great pyramids are the same concept built on a tremendous scale and were once used by the Pharaohs to leave the planet when they died.

About a year ago I used remote viewing to discover the secret of the Halaf pottery. It has been hanging in a museum for decades but nobody knows what it was used for. The pottery was spun on a potters wheel 7000 years ago to aide mystics in contacting the goddess energies on the (-i) plane. I actually saw them spinning the pottery it in a vision.

Halaf Potery animation (Posted Nov 24th 2014)
    I created this animation in the link above based on what I saw. The pottery was originally spun by wise women mystics what some people would call witches or shaman. Beyond this spinning pottery is a door to another world. Just staring at it for a little while can unlock things in your mind you never thought possible.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (23rd November 2015), Joanna (24th November 2015), Lansing (30th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (23rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Novusod said:

"Halaf Potery animation (Posted Nov 24th 2014)
    I created this animation in the link above based on what I saw. The pottery was originally spun by wise women mystics what some people would call witches or shaman. Beyond this spinning pottery is a door to another world. Just staring at it for a little while can unlock things in your mind you never thought possible."

Thank you for your input. I loved watching your animation, and feel it as the Flower of Life frequency pattern spinning into physical form through the portal of the fourth dimensional zero-point, the creational interface 'now moment' between higher dimensional and lower dimensional (or faster and slower/denser) Life expressions.

The 'sacred circle' symbolism over the node in my garden is indeed related to the geometry you're showing in the pyramid and four-leafed clover - as the tetracross relates to the cube, and the cube has six sides, which relates to the six-pointed star (and the sixth dimension).
    The tetracross is also a doubled infinity sign, the infinity cross, and is connected to Twin Flame energy (the tetracross is also sometimes called the rose cross). The tetracross in the ring of the sacred circle also has two 'crossbars', an equilateral cross that is related to pyramid energy in higher dimensions.

My Twin Flame and I both have a birthdate of 18 (different months, but same element), so the cross and doubled infinity is also holding the energy of twinned 18; two '1's crossing over within two '8's. 18 ('chai' in Hebrew, meaning 'Life') sits in the sequence 0-9-18-36-72-144-288 etc, the creational sequence in which every number reduces to 9, (the angelic number, and completion of cycle) into infinity. The circle around the tetracross represents the circle of Life, and the ring of completion and rebirth. In the timezones we live in on this planet, we oscillate between 6 hours apart and 7 hours apart (depending on the shifts on the international time seasonally) and in age we are 6 years apart, though in actual numbers, 7 years apart when between our birthdays, which oscillates back across the movement of the hours apart. So we are always counterbalancing. 6 and 7 = 13, the Ascension frequency, and centrepoint of the Fruit of Life geometry, which brings a higher frequency through the 'Ring of 12'.

At a soul level, we've always known what we are doing, even when the 3D selves have not! So does everyone, we all have our soul plans.

Re the node, the sacred geometry I made there didn't create the node. We opened the node, which was 'under lock and needed a key', so to speak. The node itself is part of Gaia's lifeforce/chi meridian network, a point where two streams of energy cross, so it is natural - like the nodes under sacred sites, churches, temples, all around the world, and the pyramids in Egypt, China, Latin and South America, Bosnia etc. In their pure state the pyramids (which in a higher dimension are diamonds, one point facing up, one down) are interdimensional doorways, and the nodes and meridians flow free, enhanced by those geometries. Many went through polarity reversals/lockdowns, and there is much in the process of being rectified/reconnected...

Animals as nature spirits taking flesh and blood form? Animals can be many things, Novusod, including quite literally, 'angels in fur'...
    Many of the Orbs I photograph have humanoid type faces/features in them, and many have animal-type faces. They can truly be animal spirits...but they can also be star family representing themselves, for instance in alignment with where they originate from. The orb below that appeared last week has a wolf or doglike face in the left, and a feline face in the right, and is showing Sirian soul energies - feline beings from the Dog Star...

Here's another one from earlier this year. I've increased the contrast and brightness, to show the big group of beings in there, with both humanoid, feline and birdlike faces in it. The big blue owl is a sending from Athena, and the white eagle/hawklike face above with large eyes names itself Ai'Shi'Te'Ra (the 9D oversoul of Horus).

You would also love a wildflower that grows in these parts, called Southern Cross...

Last edited by Joanna, 24th November 2015 at 10:24.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th November 2015), Jengelen (1st December 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), Novusod (24th November 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (28th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've felt quite an upsurge in planetary energies this last week, especially the last two days since the full moon on November 26th. Last night there were 'earth sounds' here - rumblings across the air for about an hour, too constant and regular to be thunder, not intermittent enough to be planes. These sounds also came with a big pressure shift (atmospheric pressure plus interdimensional pressure, for want of a better way of expressing it).
    The node has felt highly active, and we had quite an 'orb party' here two nights ago.

Here are some of them, forming into two groups - one group making a bow or arch/hook shape over the full Moon, and the other group forming a straight line to the lower right of the Moon:

Another appearance by the 'Green Man', triangulating with the Moon and a small pulsing orb:

His smile is beautiful

There have also been a lot of ships around, including some that were new to me. I had never seen this purple colour before:

A couple of close-ups (these ships are of Tau Cetian origin) for you to feel into their vibration:

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th November 2015), Elen (28th November 2015), Jengelen (28th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (28th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Wow Joanna, these are GREAT pictures.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2015), Jengelen (1st December 2015), Joanna (30th November 2015), modwiz (28th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Wow Joanna, these are GREAT pictures.
    Thanks Elen, glad you're enjoying them.

Actually, we had 'earth/air rumbles' here again the night after posting the above, Nov. 27th, for about 15 minutes. I feel these sounds are connected with the magnetic pole reversal, which from my view, is in a 'flux' state at the moment. Just thought of this in relation to the 'true north' and 'magnetic north' and the Bock Saga with its focus on the north pole also...'magnetic north' is in considerable drift at the moment.....

I also took this photo on the 26th - an Orb that has a blue-green-white 'ring' appearance, with a man's head/face visible in the centre of the ring (Arnap representing in his 'Cernunnos' Green Man' form)...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th November 2015), Elen (30th November 2015), Jengelen (1st December 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (30th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I am fascinated by the ability of the indigenous Australian people to see and follow ley lines. And of course, their ability to navigate the Dreamtime. I hope I get to visit that beautiful land someday.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th November 2015), Jengelen (1st December 2015), Joanna (1st December 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (1st December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I am fascinated by the ability of the indigenous Australian people to see and follow ley lines. And of course, their ability to navigate the Dreamtime. I hope I get to visit that beautiful land someday.
    I hope you do too, and if you make it to the 'west', it would be lovely to meet you.
    And if you do, it's a joy to say the Kimberley region and the magnificent cave paintings of the wandjina will still be intact.....because after twenty years of campaigning by the tribal custodians and environmental groups, a mining company that had a lease on the Kimberley to open uranium mines has finally handed back their lease to the government (who would do nothing to stop them - this was the community in action)!
    Instead, it has just become a National Park and marine sanctuary of more than a million hectares, the biggest in Australia. WhooHooo!!

Horizontal Falls, Kimberley:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st December 2015), Elen (1st December 2015), Jengelen (1st December 2015), reno (1st December 2015), sandy (9th December 2015)

Thanks
    Beautiful!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (2nd December 2015), sandy (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Updating from the local node, with some photos I took yesterday, standing in the sacred circle, to take pics of these beautiful purple native hibiscus blooming on the western side of the grove.

There was a 'blurring' among the leaves, which looks like a faintly purple 'mistiness' in this photo, just upper right of the 'sunlit arch' under the branches.

In close-up, there are quite a lot of little beings and faces visible, nature spirits and sprites, with a blueish feline face/being in the centre.

There's been a noticeable shift in the energies the last two weeks, for the better, and a lot of activity in and around the node especially. I was standing there a few days ago, and a wild bird (native wren) came down and flew all around me, and almost landed on my hand. Twice I've looked up, and in the narrow patch of sky between the trees there has been an eagle flying. I haven't taken a photo of it (yet) but it's the kind in this photo, a Wedgetail Eagle, and very rare in this area. I've never seen one here before.

Also, after a year where the sky here has been chemtrailed 5 days per week on average, we've had no chemtrails for more than a week! Good times...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (26th January 2016), reno (9th December 2015), sandy (9th December 2015)

Thanks
    Nice. My husband spotted a bald eagle flying over the house yesterday. Last week I got a good look at a Coopers Hawk out my window. They're lovely.

We put birdseed out for the songbirds this time of year. The Hawks are likely looking for a snack of their own...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (10th December 2015), sandy (9th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Nice. My husband spotted a bald eagle flying over the house yesterday. Last week I got a good look at a Coopers Hawk out my window. They're lovely.

We put birdseed out for the songbirds this time of year. The Hawks are likely looking for a snack of their own...
    Lovely for you both, Dreamtimer. We get Goshawks in this area, but eagles not at all...until now. They're generally further inland, away from the city. Magnificent creatures - I 'met' one once, while it was being rehabilitated after being hit by a car. They have a 2.5 metre wingspan, and up close their chocolate-coloured feathers have golden lights in them, so beautiful.

And today, another chem-free pristine blue sky - wow, totally awesome! I could get used to this, haha....
    Last edited by Joanna, 10th December 2015 at 11:18.

Thanks
    I know what you mean. We've been having some clear days where you can see the sun all the way to sunset. The clear blue skies are lovely.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Joanna (10th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Node update from today....higher self said to remake the outer ring of the 'sacred circle', around the tetracross, specifically with pieces of white quartz that had been in water. I drove to the nearest river, which is now a dry riverbed in early summer, and collected the quartz, then reformed the circle this afternoon like this:

I was sensing 'presences' all around, while doing this, and took photos around the ring. This one has a lot of beings visible in it - see the close-ups below:

There are lots of beings, bathing in the node's open chi stream, higher dimensional light...they love it. Some are guardians of the grove, some come for healing/refreshing - nature spirits, and also some beings of more darkened energies, who are ready to cleanse and lift their vibrations....
    Last edited by Joanna, 19th December 2015 at 09:56.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th December 2015), RealityCreation (26th January 2016)