Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Bock Saga lead on to The Lord Of The Rings?

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Does the Bock Saga lead on to The Lord Of The Rings?

This is especially interesting to me, being Norwegian, because we’ve been always associated with being Vikings and warrior like. We have all forgotten our heritage, and so why accept anything at face value. As I’m searching for the truth I feel there’s much more to things than meets the eye. Just filling in the gaps.

ORIGINS OF HUMANITY

The Sa-Ga is a history and mystery so huge it defies description. To date, Ior Bock has released information about four major periods in Earth's history. These periods are Paradise time, Atlantis, the time following Atlantis and the New Times. All of this knowledge is known as the Väinämöinen Mythology.

According to the Sa-Ga's history of human evolution, which dates to the first seeds of life on this Earth, the seeds grew and evolved to a point where eels formed. Eels then gave rise to frogs, which eventually evolved, into monkeys. At some point, the genetics of the monkey and the goat (the symbol of Bock) were combined to create the first two humans, "Frej "and "Freja". The Sa-Ga does not say who was responsible for these genetic manipulations.

This occurred at the exact North Pole around which the sun circled and never set. Surrounding the Pole was a land that became the Motherland known as Odenma, Uudenmaa. At its centre was Hel, meaning clear, home and complete. The humans were known as pi-pol. people and all knowledge could be understood within the pol and ring. It is significant to note that mathematics is based on 0 and 1, a pole and a ring. Uudenmaa, the garden of Ooden, which later became known as Eden, is now in Southern Finland and was a tropical paradise and the home of the first people known as the Aser. Ringlands were created outside of Uudenmaa and within each ringland the breeding system was put in place. The people that lived outside of Uudenmaa were known as the Vaner people who had the Van (means "one") language.

Within the Kela of sounds, which make up the Rot language was the knowledge of how to be one with nature and our plan-et, plan means plan and et means family, family plan to create wholeness. Men and Women were equal. The man had his-story (history) and the female her miss story (mystery).

Both understood the knowledge of how the light of the Sun enables all things to grow and is everything, known as Oden. Ooden also represents the knowledge of the Court of Aser. One Ring, whole and complete, one giving, breeding system, Ye-hov-a “give to the Court of Aser" was in Uudenmaa with Hel at its centre. With this knowledge and its proper utilization, the Aser was considered healthy whole and complete. This was eventually changed to Jehovah. God (good) within became "God in Heaven." During Christian times the Heathen system, and all it represented, was hunted down, destroyed and removed.

Eventually the female was excluded from this new system because much of her mystery (miss-story) became ta-boo (taboo). Ta is to give (germinate the seed) which is feminine, b is borg, meaning cast-el, (castle) the breeding system and oo is Oden the Sun and knowledge to make things grow healthy. Shiva is the Sun and moon once a month, knowledge of the Moon and monthly cycles.

The respect and sharing of male and female essence, sperma and sav, was regarded as whol-i (holy) and created the i-moo-en system meaning in the mouth, creating a healthy and whole immune system. Then the respect and sharing of sperma and sav became taboo, in other words restricted and forbidden. Men could no longer understand the history and mystery to assimilate the seed of knowledge did not follow the breeding system and create wholeness with Ooden. Prior to this time it was the female's right to choose when to be a mother by way of the dream of Lucia. This happened on the 13th of December, Lucia day.

The 24th December was Fest-i-val (festival) day when the Disa's (stem mothers) were impregnated by Lemminkäinen inside Odenma. On this day the coming fathers stood on ped-i-stals (pedestal) naked with standing pricks so that the self-chosen mothers could look their 'sweet hearts' in the eye and choose that one they like. The 25th December was Jule Tide, the birthday of the Sun (not the Sun of God). On the 26th of December the men chosen on Festival day had to pass physical tests to prove their fitness to be a father. This day was known as Bock-sing day, now called Boxing Day.

Throughout the corruption of Christian times, the original meanings of the language and their importance were changed, lost or contaminated. Consequently, the female was denied her natural worth and equality. Instead of sperma and sav being honoured it became ill-used and wasted.

Continuation of Life

In the continuum, certain trees were regarded as sacred. Among these was the Ash tree and the Oak tree. Ancient records show people had a life span of nearly a thousand years. In Paradise time, one's life span could have been very long indeed. When a person died, they were cremated and their ashes went into the Ash tree. The soul was then able to be absorbed by the roots, ascend through the tree trunk, branches and leaves, to leave this plan-et whole.

This may explain why few remnants of the Homo Sapiens of that time have been found. In Christian times these family trees were systematically destroyed.

Frej and Freja were the first. They understood the alphabet, the Kela of sound. This then enabled them to understand the system of procreation they were to initiate to ensure that all humans born would be god (pronounced as "good").

Frej and Freja had at least 12 sons and seven daughters. This first family became the Piruet family. At its head was Per (Allfather) and Ella (The Earth mother). The 12th Son became the new Bock who mated with Svan to create a further 12 sons and 7 daughters. The first son of Frej and Freja was named Ra and the first daughter Maya. Ra and Maya became the teachers (King and Queen) at the age of 27 years old. Ra and Maya maintained the hidden heathen knowledge.

Ra and Maya, the King and Queen, did not mate because they were teachers. It is interesting to note that in most Scandinavian countries teachers were not allowed to have children. If they did have children, they no longer were allowed to teach.

Through the decent of the family line, three more breeding groups were formed: Jarlet, Karlet and Trelet. These became the Vaner people that lived outside of Uudenmaa. From this point the original Bock then mated with a Svan from the Vaner people. In this way a second breeding group was created within Uudenmaa. There were then two groups within Uudenmaa, the Piruet and the Roset Aser people. The breeder in each ringland was the Rabis who were the Allfather.

Read more: http://www.paulapeterson.com/Bock_Saga.html

And here is a video where he speaks about Lemminkäinen's Temple ouside Helsinki. He is using the Rot Language which all Scandinavians understand naturally.

Last edited by Elen, 3rd September 2017 at 13:10.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), Aragorn (12th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Dreamtimer (12th November 2015), ERK (12th November 2015), Frances (12th November 2015), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), Joanna (13th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), Maggie (12th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015), reno (12th November 2015), The One (12th November 2015), yobear (12th November 2015), Zebowho (12th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The more I learn about my ancestors the more awesome they become. And I want to go slap the Christians silly and then put a real hurtin' on 'em...

Sigh...

Thanks for sharing Elen. This is great.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), Frances (12th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), Maggie (12th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015), reno (12th November 2015), The One (12th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Atlantis

I've heard this mentioned before, and it ties in with what NewEarth is sharing. The official history is nowhere near telling what really happened. Now Ior Bock is gone, since 2010, murdered so it is obvious that things have been covered up.

It seems like it's up to us to figure things out for ourselves.

...to the topTop

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Dreamtimer (12th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), Maggie (12th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015), reno (12th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015), Zebowho (12th November 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I was reading some reviews for the book Arktos and they make mention of a discussion in the book about how the Arctic was considered a kind of paradise by the ancients, and not frozen and uninhabitable.

That sounds odd but it's also suggested that in the past, if the Earth did not tilt back and forth on its axis (ie, there were no seasons), then the Sun really would never go down in the Arctic, it would just go around in circles in the sky all day. And if this were the case, rather than being totally frozen, these lands would actually be warmer than the latitudes below them because they wouldn't experience the colder temperatures of night.

The Greeks are famous for their stories about Hyperborea, meaning "beyond (hyper) [the] north wind (borea)." They also considered this a kind of paradise and said that the god Apollo lived there.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), Maggie (12th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015), Wind (16th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I have some videos about the Bock Saga that haven't been watched yet. I will find the time to view them because they may have some relation to the Survivor theme Elen has given us through the New Earth videos.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Greenbarry (8th June 2017), jcocks (23rd November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), Maggie (12th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Hi Elen and all,

This is my first post here. My name is Maggie. I post on PA and recognize some people here from that forum.

I joined because I have been following Sylvie's newearth channel and Elen has been dedicating her threads to my consuming passion of the times before history (and the smudged history in our times). Thanks Elen for your time.

Elen, are you planning to participate in the remote viewing research? I could not find where Far Sight Institute was the suggested KIND of remote viewing to learn? Is that what Sylvie recommended? Also, how is the best way to reach Sylvie? Is it through you tube? Maybe others might want to know if you know also who read this thread?

I am absolutely entranced by the possibility that the Bock Sa Ga is a true source of information. The conception of society as laid out is so detailed. It touches quite deeply on sexual practices that keep the race strong. I am positive that common society would erupt into total horror at some of the hygeine described. The destruction of the heathen has included our ground of sexual beingness as humans. We cannot even discuss issues such as same sex intercourse, eugenics, women as EQUAL (and different) partners of men without arousing emotional programming to high hot.

Some things that I have read are so intriguing concerning language. One small detail I heard about human physiology and verified is that clitoris is the same word in many languages. This shows a common source of language and how IMPORTANT this organ is considered in all subsequent cultures.... So far, Ior Bock is only verifying for me that the origin of our culture (including the fall out from decimation of the pagan world) can be understood more.

Thanks for the thread here. TOT looks like a forum for thoughtful conversation. Love, Maggie
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), modwiz (12th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

NewEarth and The Bock Saga

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for the encouragement and kind words. I am always looking for clues, you know, just like yourself. The important thing is to try to forget everything they have taught us. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to join in the remote viewing just now, but it is a possibility in the future. I have dug up her e-mail address:

survivors@public-files.de

Make sure you give it a catchy heading, as I don’t think she reads all e-mails immediately, unless a good heading. Like, I want to do remote viewing, that would catch her attention!

When it comes to Ior Bock, I think he was given a smear campaign, to turn us against his message. All has been taken out of context. It’s a pattern they use and I recognise. When they want us to turn away, they tell us all sorts of nasty things, and of course people will get turned off, if they don’t think for themselves. It’s just a game, nothing more, and we have to figure this out, with the help of each other.

Also I want to add this for bsbray. I used to know somebody who had worked in the Coalmines in Svalbard, which is nearly at the North Pole. People from Norway would go there because the money was good and no tax. Anyway, this guy told me one day that they found traces of all sorts of tropical vegetation up there. Palm trees, he said and traces of any other tropical life. Sure it was warm up there. And in a coalmine is where it will be found.

Elen
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), modwiz (12th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015), Wind (16th November 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Also I want to add this for bsbray. I used to know somebody who had worked in the Coalmines in Svalbard, which is nearly at the North Pole. People from Norway would go there because the money was good and no tax. Anyway, this guy told me one day that they found traces of all sorts of tropical vegetation up there. Palm trees, he said and traces of any other tropical life. Sure it was warm up there. And in a coalmine is where it will be found.
    There could be different reasons for how and why this may have been a tropical region in the past, but if we stick with the idea that the Earth formerly did not have a tilt or any seasons, then the question would come up: what made the Earth start tilting? I wonder if a massive comet impact to Montana might do the trick. If so then we have a tie-in to Graham Hancock's most recent research, regarding the comet impact to the scablands in Montana around 10,000 BC (or at least 10,000 BC according to conventional dating that Sylvie and her mentor Fomenko might disagree with). Maybe something to that, maybe not. It's just a thought.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), modwiz (12th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015), Wind (16th November 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Maggie,

When it comes to Ior Bock, I think he was given a smear campaign, to turn us against his message. All has been taken out of context. It’s a pattern they use and I recognise. When they want us to turn away, they tell us all sorts of nasty things, and of course people will get turned off, if they don’t think for themselves. It’s just a game, nothing more, and we have to figure this out, with the help of each other.

Elen
    Hi Elen,
    I will follow your lead to contact Sylvie. Thanks.
    At this time, I am not too interested in remote viewing. I do not know why I am so drawn to piece the various clues together but I love this playing in all the possible ways that the ancient knowledge could help us now. I think that the ancient matriarchy and a different mind created a completely different context. As you siad, taking things out of context will twist the perspective.

The excuse for the destruction of the pagan world was that it served "God".... the Church of God controling the people. Why was homosexuality made by the Church to be so evil? How would a complex society practice population control wisely while sequestered in the Atlantis period? How would a people not so "individual" and more collective create a working tribe (division of labor like a beehive type system)?

I have been thinking a great deal about the FACT that the Matriarchy was overtaken by the Patriarchal system. It is a fact that the use of religion corrupted the people to turn against the traditional natural ways. Some very difficult experiences of the catyclysms that destroyed the global system is also associcated with the injury of catastrophobia in the human mind.

I am very inclined to think that the Bock Sa Ga is able to shed light on some breaks in the chain of sanity. As the devolving human collective forgot why they ever did what they did, we are left with weird assumptions of the reasons also. Worse we have adopted some very frightening habits because we are so disconneted with our own human needs. Eugenics where only certain people bear children is assumed to be wrong. Practices like that implied by a Universal homosexual way of experiencing sexuality are called evil barbaric perversions.

I personally was shocked by the details of how relationships were channeled to be same sex love affairs. The whole subject of gender and sexual preference still divides people all the time ideologically and culturally. IMO, we don't really KNOW what the truth is about how a natural human really behaves.

One of the ways that reigion has been a major human management system is through damning sexuality. The basic need of life to continue through child bearing and the pleasure of orgasm aside form procreation are givens in human life. Even before I came across the Bock saga, I was interested in the old ways. The gleaning from my limited knowledge is that pagans were considered licentious and wanton in physical pleasure seeking and sexual expression.

Small example form the bible http://biblehub.com/1_peter/4-3.htm

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    For there has already been enough time spent in doing what the pagans choose to do: carrying on in unrestrained behavior, evil desires, drunkenness, orgies, carousing, and lawless idolatry.

International Standard Version
    For you spent enough time in the past doing what the gentiles like to do, living in sensuality, sinful desires, drunkenness, wild celebrations, drinking parties, and detestable idolatry.

NET Bible
    For the time that has passed was sufficient for you to do what the non-Christians desire. You lived then in debauchery, evil desires, drunkenness, carousing, drinking bouts, and wanton idolatries.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    For that past time was enough in which you served the pleasure of The Pagans, in debauchery, drunkenness, in whoredom, in orgies and in the worship of demons.
    Last edited by Maggie, 13th November 2015 at 04:30.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2015), bsbray (13th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Elen (13th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (13th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Hi Elen,
    I will follow your lead to contact Sylvie. Thanks.
    At this time, I am not too interested in remote viewing. I do not know why I am so drawn to piece the various clues together but I love this playing in all the possible ways that the ancient knowledge could help us now. I think that the ancient matriarchy and a different mind created a completely different context. As you siad, taking things out of context will twist the perspective.

The excuse for the destruction of the pagan world was that it served "God".... the Church of God controling the people. Why was homosexuality made by the Church to be so evil? How would a complex society practice population control wisely while sequestered in the Atlantis period? How would a people not so "individual" and more collective create a working tribe (division of labor like a beehive type system)?

I have been thinking a great deal about the FACT that the Matriarchy was overtaken by the Patriarchal system. It is a fact that the use of religion corrupted the people to turn against the traditional natural ways. Some very difficult experiences of the catyclysms that destroyed the global system is also associcated with the injury of catastrophobia in the human mind.

I am very inclined to think that the Bock Sa Ga is able to shed light on some breaks in the chain of sanity. As the devolving human collective forgot why they ever did what they did, we are left with weird assumptions of the reasons also. Worse we have adopted some very frightening habits because we are so disconneted with our own human needs. Eugenics where only certain people bear children is assumed to be wrong. Practices like that implied by a Universal homosexual way of experiencing sexuality are called evil barbaric perversions.

I personally was shocked by the details of how relationships were channeled to be same sex love affairs. The whole subject of gender and sexual preference still divides people all the time ideologically and culturally. IMO, we don't really KNOW what the truth is about how a natural human really behaves.

One of the ways that reigion has been a major human management system is through damning sexuality. The basic need of life to continue through child bearing and the pleasure of orgasm aside form procreation are givens in human life. Even before I came across the Bock saga, I was interested in the old ways. The gleaning from my limited knowledge is that pagans were considered licentious and wanton in physical pleasure seeking and sexual expression.

Small example form the bible http://biblehub.com/1_peter/4-3.htm
    Well said Maggie, we have lost contact with how a natural human being should be like. We’ve lost our history and heritage, but not lost forever, because we have memories that we can access. DNA. We also have free will to choose and thereby we can choose all the nonsense away. Whatever we focus on will be created or recreated, this much we know.

And when that is said, we also have a Higher Self to reach for, which for some would seem like a god. Chris Thomas, Herbert’s thread on this forum, has inspired me in this way, as he explained the ratio of the Higher Self to us in the region of 10% to 25% (for some) and the aim is 90% and more. How good is that? Let your HS lead the way, that way we take responsibility for all our actions.

Religion is designed in such a way that you can never catch up on your sins, flaws and shortcomings. It’s just an overlay to take away your confidence, happiness and contact with your true self. The Pagans had rules and ethics, but they were different and we were free then.

Find your own space without distractions and find out how pure and loving you are. Nobody on the outside of you can show you this as it’s between you and your HS.

Take care now,
    Elen
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2015), bsbray (13th November 2015), Dreamtimer (13th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015), Maggie (13th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015), Wind (16th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

BOCK SAGA - 8 Powers, part 1 (by Jim Chesnar)

Ior Bock
    I can personally testify that the meaning of the words that he is showing, are correct. This is indeed the meaning of the sounds in Norwegian as well as Swedish. However Jim Chesnar isn’t Ior Bock and this story has been repeated for a very long time, and so there can be discrepancies. In Norwegian, HEL means WHOLE, and it is also the word for healing, “helbrede”. Yes, I believe that the church changed the meaning of this word.

Nice to find the real meaning of the Swastika as well, which is sulphur on a stick, i.e. “svovel-stikka”, put on top of a tree, representing the lights spreading after it was lit with fire. It would turn round and round, symbolising us, the people coming to the planet. Very nice.

...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th November 2015), bsbray (15th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (17th November 2015), modwiz (15th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Ior Bock
    I can personally testify that the meaning of the words that he is showing, are correct. This is indeed the meaning of the sounds in Norwegian as well as Swedish. However Jim Chesnar isn’t Ior Bock and this story has been repeated for a very long time, and so there can be discrepancies. In Norwegian, HEL means WHOLE, and it is also the word for healing, “helbrede”. Yes, I believe that the church changed the meaning of this word.

Nice to find the real meaning of the Swastika as well, which is sulphur on a stick, i.e. “svovel-stikka”, put on top of a tree, representing the lights spreading after it was lit with fire. It would turn round and round, symbolising us, the people coming to the planet. Very nice.

I have this video and two others that went with it. Watched it all in one sitting and really enjoyed it and definitely saw how is could connect with the Survivors. Very interesting part was when he mentioned that St Petersburg in Russia was also not frozen and that would explain the high culture we see on display in that city, as shown in Sylvie's videos.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2023), bsbray (15th November 2015), Elen (16th November 2015), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (17th November 2015), The One (15th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

BOCK SAGA - 8 Powers, part 3 (by Jim Chesnar)

Thank you Modwiz for taking time to look into these things. It gives me hope for us.

If you have problems with sexual education according to the pagans, do not watch the second episode. I won’t post it here because of that fact. It is quite amazing how they decided who could make a child and who wasn’t allowed. They had strict rules to be followed. How the pagans died was very dignified and graceful in so many ways, they followed nature and knew when it was time to go. There are many details explaining the natural way of life, that we’ve lost contact with.

I’m absolutely sure that there is more to this story than what we can access at the moment.

Fast forward to the last video.

Things are making sense now. I’ve known this through my own memory of it, that the church has a lot to answer for and that the Vikings were just responding to attacks. Make up your own mind, it is OUR heritage, ALL OF US, not just mine alone. I like that Jim Chesnar does not claim that he remembers everything perfectly, nobody does, but you will get a glimps of something that we have forgotten. Thank you..

Elen

...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2023), Frances (16th November 2015), Joanna (17th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015)

Thanks
    Things are making sense now. I’ve known this through my own memory of it, that the church has a lot to answer for and that the Vikings were just responding to attacks. Make up your own mind, it is OUR heritage, ALL OF US, not just mine alone.
    Being a cultural product of the middle class USA focus on "how modern we are, how free, how smart", I used to think that we are now, just now, getting "enlightened". I had NO idea of how the crusades, the inquisition, the ragnarok, the erradication of all indigenous cultures were all connected.

I did know that "wise women" (like in my own family) who understood knowledge passed from mother to child (such as healing through herbs) had something important BUT I did not ask questions and missed the opportunity to learn much. This knowledge had to have been gathered over a long period of time. The loss of this heritage is IMO not assured but we cannot ignore that if we do not embrace the importance and use it and pass it on, it is GONE.

I am not sure that we need to resume the pagan fertility practices BUT at the same time, there is a present day focus on infertility. What IF the future of a viable human race was dependent on a whole different perspective than we have adopted? There is the possible split between human and trans-human timelines. I think we could POSSIBLY use the information in The Bock story to at least TALK about some prickly subjects.

One factor I am curious about....what does Consciousness have to do with these scenarios we create? What if we are wobbling like with a gryrosocpe between various extremes but it is for the good...to see how excess and ignorance operate? I am not going with a fundamnetal assumption that the present situation we have with our technology and even psychopathology and even the INSANITY is "wrong". What if it is just the way that we learn in spirals to balance sentient expression between self and a collective experience.

I would not fit in the model that is described as natural to the ringland order. I would not be happy at all. I am not sure I could even raise a child to live as is described...my own conditioning is too narrow.

In general, I see a schism that occurred in the past between the "collective group" model (like a bee hive) where as example only chosen "breeders" mated (definitely like a queen bee). It was the woman who chose her consort. The best woman and her choice for the succeeding generation. This would take a firm collective mind. It discounts individual choices.

I have read in the past that the matriarchal system had become oppressive with forced castration to prevent men from breeding. The idea is that there is cyclic swing when one imbalance causes a shift toward balance and results itself in imbalance? This is always spiraling out from the past experience and incorporating with ever more information. I see it as the 2 dimensional ouroborous.

Perhaps at a time of separation after catyclysm, the social order broke. The aftermath, when people were sequestered must have been chaotic. Breeding had been by strict protocol. But now a different imperative was to stay alive? The environment might have been a factor forcing the end of the strict control of the matriarchy (if this matriarchal model had been once widespread and accepted by all the ringlands)? Later the Asers returned from the north to reconnect all the tribes. They had "gone native" and they had a new issue where men had the control of breeding.

IMO we will always face breeding as a deep structure that we often cannot see as a driving force. If one has no children, one cannot seed the future. At this time, I have no real understanding of how all this information can be helpful but I am really glad some people here are able to look at it with curiosity. Thanks, Maggie
    Last edited by Maggie, 16th November 2015 at 16:13.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2023), Elen (16th November 2015), Frances (18th November 2015), Joanna (17th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015), reno (16th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I really don’t know how to conclude this yet, Maggie. So far I don’t think conclusions are wise because we haven’t remembered everything yet. If you put it all into a present setting, it would really make for chaos; we’re not there yet. The thing is we are looking for clues here at this stage. I’m not doing this for quick fixes, but I do feel that we have a chance to make sense of it all now. If we have less fear of men and more belief (knowledge) of ourselves, it won’t even be an issue.

I do love the fact that you’re brave enough to look into it though, besides bsbray, Modwiz and a few others. As a matter of fact lots and lots of visitors are. So, thank you visitors for looking into these things, I can feel that you are there sometimes.

Elen
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2023), Frances (18th November 2015), Maggie (16th November 2015), modwiz (16th November 2015)