Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Does the Bock Saga lead on to The Lord Of The Rings?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Speakin here for some people i have put this thread to, to read and digest, been told it is a certain ancient in most of their eyes, dot connector, the ship steering wheel language especially as ucc or law of the sea-see, maritime law, may have had a steering wheel ( but common law good as such ) beginning.
    The device for controlling the direction a ship or boat sails in is called the helm, Vern, and it operates on the rudder. It was also traditionally placed on the right-hand side of the vessel, which is why that side is still referred to as starboard. The left-hand side of the ship is referred to as port, because that was the side of the ship that was usually moored for (dis)embarking and (un)loading. In the same maritime vernacular ─ in indigo, because you like that color; yes, I think of everything ─ the front of the vessel is referred to as the bow, and the rear of the vessel is called the stern, Vern.

You're welcome.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Elen (9th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2020), Wind (10th November 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I bow to your vernacular, Aragorn.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022), Aragorn (10th November 2020), Elen (11th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2020), Wind (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Well common law is now being superseeded by New resident settlor law, very new as in couple of moons old and still being worked with, because once acknowledged that kings and queens actualllly gave common law to the common people, further research produced to me that the wheel is a recent invention for some peoples and first use very vauge.

Second post from long ago DT, that i missed. Bow with a hug back to you.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Some here may comprehend the coneXtion

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Well common law is now being superseeded by New resident settlor law, very new as in couple of moons old and still being worked with, because once acknowledged that kings and queens actualllly gave common law to the common people, further research produced to me that the wheel is a recent invention for some peoples and first use very vauge.

That meant to be lor or lore, iirc.

Ice wall, had a few the last three years especialllly, it is melting atm and some extra nice humanity surprises coming, easy easy and happies speed up ( from noospheric diving.
    Big surprise in diving was the potential of Earth humanity having done a We Made It , evolved reset once before, well long ago, realllly well.
    This reminded and bought me back to the Bock Saga lol being in four worlds as such meant that 3 points of data reference bought me here to this thread so feel may be more relevence, so noooo but yip gotta reread the thread or get spirit pointed to at best.
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th April 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts

Where at?

Is Settlor Law part of or related to the Universal Commerical Code that is sometimes referred to in the states as Maritime Law? The UK and the US have virtually identical commercial laws, although the titles may be different. Jordon Maxwell, rightly or wrongly, went over the subject of Maritime law as it applies to Maritime Salvage Law or commerce upon the sea. The masts and the stern or bow--the structure-- of the ship had little to do with it, the commercial aspect of a ship engaged in commerce or salvage upon the sea did.

Common law is generally regarded in the US if no longer thought of anymore as something that came from nature and natural inherent rights (opposed to divine rights) and was codified into law and core principles of the law (the bill of rights). An emerging body politic (some dudes) jotted down stuff about rights however that didn't mean the law came from man, or a government, it was merely described or recorded by them.

In England at the time of the Magna Carta the emerging common law precepts was handed over to the king by his nobleman and then embodied in the Carta. Carta I believe means Charter? If Latinized? The Constitution in the same was handed from the people to the Government. Our Constitution isn't a social contract as some like to think, is a charter. The 1st amendment gives us the right to contract. That is where natural rights concerning contracts end. Once the decision to contract is made, the jurisdiction passes from common law into commercial law or private contract: the rights are agreed upon by the parties to the contract and they may very well be in contradiction to natural and inherent rights. Rights are not negotiable, or shouldn't be, but contracts are.
    The parties involved in the contract would be actual steering wheel.

That we contract unwittingly is a different matter.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2023)

Thanks
    Horses mouth best, Craig n friend found it, working n being with it etc still

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078980598670
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Yes common law was given to the commoners, n pyre-sea piracy law of see stuff part of resets etc n power struggles imo

Am sure youve seen the traDE Paths sea wise > https://prussiagate.substack.com/p/h...m_medium=email
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th April 2023)

Thanks
    Let him know you may connect, ask direct ?'s is best imo.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Oh will add Dia B, he died a FEW MOONS AGO, DEAD , 16 MINUTES I THINK, doin good now.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Some here may comprehend the coneXtion

He's lost his mind, Aianawa...All he needs is a sign stating, "The End is not nigh!"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2023), Diabolical Boids (7th April 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Diabolical Boids View Post
    Where at?

Is Settlor Law part of or related to the Universal Commerical Code that is sometimes referred to in the states as Maritime Law? The UK and the US have virtually identical commercial laws, although the titles may be different. Jordon Maxwell, rightly or wrongly, went over the subject of Maritime law as it applies to Maritime Salvage Law or commerce upon the sea. The masts and the stern or bow--the structure-- of the ship had little to do with it, the commercial aspect of a ship engaged in commerce or salvage upon the sea did.

Common law is generally regarded in the US if no longer thought of anymore as something that came from nature and natural inherent rights (opposed to divine rights) and was codified into law and core principles of the law (the bill of rights). An emerging body politic (some dudes) jotted down stuff about rights however that didn't mean the law came from man, or a government, it was merely described or recorded by them.

In England at the time of the Magna Carta the emerging common law precepts was handed over to the king by his nobleman and then embodied in the Carta. Carta I believe means Charter? If Latinized? The Constitution in the same was handed from the people to the Government. Our Constitution isn't a social contract as some like to think, is a charter. The 1st amendment gives us the right to contract. That is where natural rights concerning contracts end. Once the decision to contract is made, the jurisdiction passes from common law into commercial law or private contract: the rights are agreed upon by the parties to the contract and they may very well be in contradiction to natural and inherent rights. Rights are not negotiable, or shouldn't be, but contracts are.
    The parties involved in the contract would be actual steering wheel.

That we contract unwittingly is a different matter.
    Honestly, since I become aware of this track of 'the people's law' I was convinced that it was a foolish endeavor despite the honest effort behind it (and with respect to El Sid as he seems one of the earlier proponents of the movement). Only the naive can possibly believe that this kind of knowledge can be turned against the state. Too much precedent too much legal gobbledygook that can be judicially enforced by the professionals. For the little guy in this there are several characterizations, Don Quixote, tugging on Superman's cape, and/or, it's like peepee-ing into the wind.

My limited foray taught me, as an example, about squatter law because it has ramifications for southern (and northern) border crossers. By theoretical law (as passed to the U.S. by way of British law), a wetback can cross the border, sit on your lawn without consequences and with the correct machinations eventually claim authority over your property. Now I ask anybody with a modicum of 'common' sense, how likely is that outcome?
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 8th April 2023 at 11:04.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2023), Diabolical Boids (7th April 2023)

Thanks
    Chuckie you may have noticed a few things falling apart around the Earth, so new things evolve.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Diabolical Boids (7th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    Honestly, since I become aware of this track of 'the people's law' I was convinced that it was a foolish endeavor despite the honest effort behind it (and with respect to El Sid as he seems one of the earlier proponents of the movement). Only the naive can possibly believe that this kind of knowledge can be turned against the state. Too much precedent too much legal gobbledygook that can be judicially enforced by the professionals. For the little guy in this there are several characterizations, Don Quoxote, Pulling on Superman's cape, and/or, it's like peepee-ing into the wind.

My limited foray taught me, as an example, about squatter law because it has ramifications for southern (and northern) border crossers. By theoretical law (as passed to the U.S. by way of British law), a wetback can cross the border, sit on your lawn without consequences and with the correct machinations eventually claim authority over your property. Now I ask anybody with a modicum of 'common' sense, how likely is that outcome?
    There's no question common law has been preempted by the various commercial laws that are called Bills of Exchange act, Trust Law ( a monster convoluted law_) Federal Reserve Act, UCC, Canada has a name for its UCC, and like all laws has various interpretations. I've seen it work, accidentally mostly, but the likelihood of the people being able to exercise their rights, privileges and what is owed to them is unlikely without a long planned mass effort with lots of lawyers and judges which isn't likely.

I've observed very common laws preempted by public opinion, not governments, corporations or politicians but plain ordinary mob mentality. A home goods store was robbed, the felons were getting away in the car. A woman drew a bead on the get away vehicle to arrest their flight which is allowed and even expected under common law where felonies are concerned. Because half the nation fell apart screaming like they were victims of a gunshot wound insisting the woman was a murderer. The DA had to cave and charge her with something even though there was nothing on the books to charge her with. So she had a post a nominal bond of 50 bucks to satisfy a public who couldn't respect the law, even though the law was on her side. I can't blame corporations and governments for all of it
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2023), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2023)

Thanks
    Sooo Dia B , imo we have won as such, the now has been won, the future one won, the now won needs fufullment not its opposite emptyment, the change is happiness imo, my gosh how could this be so, looky around the Earthy atm, sheer lunasee ?, Y heaven on Earth has always been the introdution to 42 and is happening now.

eggysample, go to a crowded place, say a mall, find a seat or some such, relax, bring energy, qi etc into yourself then pulse it out, or however you, one does it, give it time then open your eyes n go for a vwalk, just watch your, the , it or the now, become strongly synchronisticalllly impressive.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th April 2023)