Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Bock Saga lead on to The Lord Of The Rings?

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The above videos look good. Downloading them for watching later.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2016), Aragorn (8th July 2016), Cearna (9th July 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (8th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    #206 - Grimerica Talks the Bock Saga with Jim Chesnar

Published on Jan 13, 2017

Interview starts 27;50 Jim Chesnar, Probably the worlds foremost expert on the The Bock Saga joins us to chat about the oldest genesis mythology handed down for thousands of years, maybe even millions… Jim sat with Ior Bock and the generational story has been passed down. There are many documentaries coming out about this and Jim has been a large part of this reveal. We chat about the correlations between this myth and actual geological events, and about the inner earth/hole in the pole underneath a museum the Russians built. Jim chats about the root language, Atlantis being a time and a place, and how the solar system might have been.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1mF7v5Gnw
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (15th January 2017), Elen (15th January 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thanks Maggie, I can verify the meaning of the words in the Root Language. "Hel" means "Whole", "Hell" means "Good luck". It's amazing how the words have been deliberately changed into something negative. Although, I think Jim C has a very personal opinion about keeping the races pure...well, it's too late for that, hey?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Jengelen (15th January 2017), Maggie (15th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I agree its a bit late on the purity issue. I think where the Bock Saga lost me is the races all coming from one family of the same race. So the Bock family or Asur family were one race but each child produced a different race of people on the earth? Doesn't make sense here. It also means that anyone that is Brit/Irish, Brit/Dane or one of several other mixes even though they are all white are actually biracial according to Jim which again makes no sense to me. If Sven and Dan were the same family, brothers, with the same mother and the same father how are they two different races?
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (16th January 2017), Maggie (15th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I agree its a bit late on the purity issue. I think where the Bock Saga lost me is the races all coming from one family of the same race. So the Bock family or Asur family were one race but each child produced a different race of people on the earth? Doesn't make sense here. It also means that anyone that is Brit/Irish, Brit/Dane or one of several other mixes even though they are all white are actually biracial according to Jim which again makes no sense to me. If Sven and Dan were the same family, brothers, with the same mother and the same father how are they two different races?
    I have read many different suggestions that physiological changes (like skin melanin) arise in human groups as a result of physical environment. One Human race with various epigenetic expressed appearances that arise in interaction with the environment seems to be what makes sense.

The original Bock Saga story is a little confusing but does seem to aim for a way to keep reproduction healthy in a situation where there were few people. The castes systems (asin India) that developed and beliefs about racial "purity"(the Aryan superiority) are IMO not scientific and are political/religious controls. The concepts seem IMO to have gone haywire from the original intention? That is if this story is truth and not just a tale?

Adding these

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crNdeiBMkYw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0Etkti4yo
    Last edited by Maggie, 15th January 2017 at 15:17.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (15th January 2017), Dreamtimer (16th January 2017), Elen (16th January 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Jim Chesnar | The Bock Saga, Hell & Earths Origins

I think I missed this show when it came out... better late than never, hey? I like The Higherside Chat, and it's always good to see a thing from many angles.

Published on 23 Jul 2016

Join The Higherside Chats as The Carlwood welcomes, Jim Chesnar, to discuss the Bock Saga, its deep relations to hell and the origins of the Earth.

Enjoy the authentic ambiance as Jim, his rooster, and Greg dive into the deep end of the weird pool and do their best to wade through the dense body of esoteric knowledge passed down through the lineage of the family of Bock. Brace yourself.

1:10 Passed down meticulously by methodical oral tradition, through one prominent family, the Bock Saga, contains an elaborate mythology that describes how our reality was formed, where we came from, as well as a history radically different than what we hear in the mainstream. It also contains a detailed description of the origins of the Finnish, Swedish and English languages along with etymology describing the development of letters, sounds, words, and language that is far different than our understanding.

4:03 As the nefarious puppet masters of the power pyramid work hard to erase the pieces of human history passed down through various secret societies, esoteric orders and the oral traditions of enlightened people, here at THC we understand they’ve rewritten history to suit their needs and stripped out any useful knowledge. It is thanks to those like, Jim Chesnar, an Elder Leader of The Order of the Gnostics, who have taken up the task of sharing this sacred occult knowledge, we are able to peer behind the curtain. A friend of Ior Bock, the last remaining member of the Bock lineage, Jim has studied the saga inside and out since 1984.

5:50 Listen as they painstakingly discuss the dense origins of the Bock Saga. Every good journey must have a beginning, and the Bock Saga is no different. The saga begins with the assertion that the Bock lineage is the oldest family on earth, and their oral history is one that starts from the beginning of humanity and creation, rather than backtracking from our current time. This mythology is a history, based on one root alphabet that is 29 sounds with each sound having both a mark and meaning. The saga tells a story based on the Sun, Moon and planets told by a sound people using a true logic that we now call astrology. Listen as Jim details the history and layout of our universe through etymology and connects the saga, it’s root alphabet, and it’s meanings that are now hidden in the plain sight of our everyday language.

Want more Jim Chesnar? Check out his work here or watch his series Bock Saga 8 Powers pt.1, Bock Saga 8 Powers pt. 2, or Bock Saga 8 Powers pt.3 on Youtube where you can also catch his movie Welcome to Hell.
    Last edited by Elen, 8th June 2017 at 10:26.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Maybe a noosphere type of thing happening, as today was trying to work out a way of starting a thread, Bock saga memories, around self blow jobs as such, that they talk about, because I was musing as such about a couple of dreams around this that I had when younger and two differing men sharing with me the same dream, ten years apart, but how the heck do you start a thread about self blow jobs being a past memory life time wise ?.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Maybe a noosphere type of thing happening, as today was trying to work out a way of starting a thread, Bock saga memories, around self blow jobs as such, that they talk about, because I was musing as such about a couple of dreams around this that I had when younger and two differing men sharing with me the same dream, ten years apart, but how the heck do you start a thread about self blow jobs being a past memory life time wise ?.
    That could end up really awkward my friend...Religion would like stop you...maybe wait for the right moment...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Lol well past orkward
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Was sorta hoping a fellow male member would say, wow me too lol oh well
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Oh dear me...sorry I ruined "the party" Vern.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Oh dear oh dear, the mind concerns lol, terrible picture painting dear lady
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I raised my eyes unto the sky, and I spoke the words... "Lord, if it be possible, then let this cup pass from me."
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I raised my eyes unto the sky, and I spoke the words... "Lord, if it be possible, then let this cup pass from me."

This is the very part of the Bock Saga that I'm not willing or unable to discuss, Vern!
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Maggie (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Stab in the dark here, but with the genetic value of Nordic blue eyes and blond or red hair, "genetic" distinctions can quickly arise.

So, for example if a blue eyed male mates with a blue eyed female and the offspring has non-blue eyes, male knows female has wandered and the child is impure. Getting mixed up in all this is accidental gene mutation, and if non-blue also impure. BTW, main stream science says that blue eyes are a genetic mutation that "happened" about 11,000 years ago.

I think a lot of this points to the Nordic ETs, and the hyper genetic superior race the Nazis go on about.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Jengelen (15th June 2017)