Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proto Saturn - and our origins, perhaps?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by hughe View Post
    @lcam88

You are right on the track. I think we need time and more people will need to work together to reconstruct sounding model that can explain solar system's past, probably would be able to predict future events.
    At a conference a very good question was raised about the model: Can you use it to calculate orbital paths and reentry paths for spacecraft? The answer was no.

That brought up the utility the model then actually has as being an obstacle to more widespread adoption...

An electrical engineer, Frank Znidarsic, has elaborated interesting electrical characteristics of the atom whereby Plancks constant can be calculated. His theory and equations are mostly classical Neutonian as well. Perhaps you might be as entertained by his theory as I was.

PS, the video content seems to have been taken down. If I can find them elsewhere I'll post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    @lcam88

I wish I have more time to study material about proto-Saturn theory.
    Were Earth, Mars, and Venus satellites of proto-Saturn, which was a brown dwarf star? If it were true, what would be the implication?

Gravity is weakest force known to mankind, electric force is 10^37 times stronger than gravity.
    Gravity literally changes by height of spacecraft and matter composition of region. If gravity force is simply inverse square of distance, they don't need sophisticated computer to control spacecraft's orbit.

I found the link today. There are serious about Proto-saturn theory.
    Earth Was a Moon of Saturn
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/p...php?f=4&t=4932

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th November 2015), lcam88 (16th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched one of the videos "Discourses on an alien sky." I believe Outlander posted it. I've also watched some of the Thunderbolts Project videos. I'm fascinated by this and very pleased you're having this conversation.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Proto-Saturn theory is indeed quite bold in what it suggests about the history of earth, mars and humankind. Implication in astronomy and science are just as profound.

I must say though, even being somewhat a skeptic about radical ideas, the parts elaborated by physics and science insofar as I have the knowledge to assess plausibility seems to fit. The most questionable aspect of the physics and science resides in how a stellar body can align with its planets for such an extended period.

I'm down to examining macro evidence like and asking question of reason: there are 3 other gas giants that seem to have been collected by the Sun. Could they also have contributed rocky planetary bodies too? To suppose that only pluto (something astronomy is trying to declassify as a planet) and mercury are the only other rocky bodies to have non-saturn origins seems a stretch. I think this point is another aspect in the theory that will need attention. I've made a previous posting speculating Venus to be of a proto-Jupiter origin...

I am also very interested in the moon, so far there has been some speculation in at least two different threads about it having been engineered... I am quite eager indeed to find evidence supposing the contrary. If the moon indeed was once a satellite of some proto-star, I'd guess Neptune; perhaps the very first proto star to get captured, and the moons "sibling" being mercury... Just a guess.

ADDENDUM

The heliosphere is a magnetic field boundary of the sun as would define a region where interstellar space and space confined by the boundaries of the solar magnetic field intersect in type of shock wave front, as part of the older model of our solar system. This model extends earths magnetic field as it "shocks" with solar winds; it supposes interstellar space also has "winds".

The Electric model shows a different type of relationship where energy is pinched at the point where a star exists. Here is a video that elaborates evidences gathered by Voyager 1 and 2 as well as Nasa IBEX project.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQIl-JaUUc

It seems to show the sun and it's magnetic fields as part of an electric circuit that interconnects astronomical bodies in a galactic arm...

It is interesting indeed that the orbital plane of our planets is orthogonal (perpendicular) to the formation of this circuit. This would confirm a type of spiral path a planet has through the moment of this "galactic pinch" where our sun interacts with the galaxy.

The exact workings being very similar to the physics that David elaborates in his Primer Fields series, The first one here:

Last edited by lcam88, 16th November 2015 at 18:21. Reason: Addendum