Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Rosslyn Chapel

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    No one is ganging up on you. If you have an extraordinary claim then expect it to come under some scrutiny. I saw it came under scrutiny on another forum. People are always going to doubt these things especially when you have multiple people all claiming to be the same person reincarnated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Chester (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Imo it is so incredibly difficult, on one level or levels we are all one but not till one knows, so everyone you engage with is but you When you know, add in dimensional time Earthwise and it's cycles ( or spirills lol ), alongside reincarnation, alongside DNA family wise, add a few more vaiables, what a soup indeed.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (12th November 2015), Divine Feminine (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), gord (12th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    No one is ganging up on you. If you have an extraordinary claim then expect it to come under some scrutiny. I saw it came under scrutiny on another forum. People are always going to doubt these things especially when you have multiple people all claiming to be the same person reincarnated.
    Listen, I don't object to scrutiny. I told you on the Kundalini thread I don't mind questions as it allows me the opportunity to explain better. The reincarnation field doesn't have all the answers, which is why it's helpful when people come forward with their cases. We know reincarnation is happening, but we are still trying to understand all the intrinsic details, something we may never know. What came out of Sam's post was accusations and insinuations, and suggestions implying what's being said could harm others, I don't see intellectual scrutiny, I see a witch hunt because in his mind everyone is a 'charlatan'.

What I find, especially on forums, is most people don't understand the content of the very subject they're trying to scrutinize in the first place. They have no knowledge of the characteristics and traits of the historical person they're looking at and they will make assumptions and assertations minus having all the facts in front of them. So how can you even determine if someone has a case, if you aren't privy to the proper info or even understand the protocol? Are you employed by the 'Reincarnation Police"? This thread is not about laying out every detail of my case. And in all honesty it won't matter what information I provide, how or where I provide it, as there will always be some individual with ridiculous ravings and rantings making it their life mission to discredit another's personal discoveries.

People have been talking about Mary Stuart for almost 500years now. I was told by the Marie Stuart society, something to the fact that she's the most talked/written about female in human history. So please continue, talk about me in other forums whatever it is you deem necessary to make yourself feel better as I suppose humans just can't get enough and history is destined to repeat itself. What can I say...I guess the mantra there's 'Something About Mary' must have some truth to it, lol....I dunno...I don't get it, but seriously carry on.

The 'Hunter' needs to be more well versed on the content of the hunt or how can anyone take him seriously? Worse yet, the 'Hunter' may find himself being the 'prey' because one thing humans do quite well is eat their own.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 13th November 2015 at 05:29.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), Elen (13th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Um, I don't talk about you in other forums. I just happen to see this one: http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulle...ad.php?t=22026

There are many people who believe they are the reincarnation of Mary Queen of Scots, add to that Joan of Arc, Marie Antoinette etc; list goes on. This gets mentioned in books on reincarnation, I have one right now in my hand Exploring Reincarnation by Hans TenDam- page 190.............

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), Chester (12th November 2015), Elen (13th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes the child past life forum of Carol Bowman has individuals that do the same thing I speak of, that's taking place on this forum. People making determinations without having their hands on the entire case....it's just silly and of all places you would think a 'past life forum' would 'get it'. The problem lies in the fact there is no established protocol. This is what we're attempting to accomplish in our work. Carol Bowman I believe mainly places her focus on adolescent cases. I think, though I'm not 100% sure, they skim the forum for potential content for her to work on, which is her right to do. I explained in detail why I pulled my case off of there.

I'm actually glad I posted some of it, because just by a one in million chance, the reincarnation of Francis II, my former husband and now colleague, just so happened to catch the posts and reached out to me. We knew we had to find one another and we both suspect it's for the very reason of working on the reincarnation field together.

EDIT TO ADD: Yes, many people think they're someone famous...but what do they do about it? Just talk about it or explore in more depth?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th November 2015 at 17:59.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), Chester (12th November 2015), Elen (13th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015), lookbeyond (13th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I'll throw in my 2 C worth, sometimes, some of what appears to be past life experiences, seen to tie in to-gether, and with your present life. One example for me was that I began to remember a life in France, roughly 11/12th century - a time during the bubonic plague, when as a small child, my mother contracted the plague and I asked God to save my mother, and if she were saved I would go to become a nun. She was saved, so, at that age I went to become a nun, when I was put to learning to read and write so that I could work on those beautiful bibles. At a young age still our Mother superior and many others died of the plague (a slightly later one) and somehow I became the mother superior, and I taught all the nuns there at the time, how to read and write. We were then put to work by the Priest to make shrouds for the dead, but somehow, they managed to forget that we needed to eat and we had no means of providing ourselves with food, so I don't know how, but I taught the nuns how to make lace, and we made lace to sell to the nobles, whom at that time wore lace collars of some sort. This provided us with food, but the priest said we must stop and all we were to do was to make the shrouds for the dead with the plague. This lifetime seems to haunt me as all my nuns eventually died from starvation. It came about from originally, whilst having a massage, I suddenly realised that I still felt guilty in the eyes of the Lord, which to me at the time was ridiculous because it seemed to be a Catholic thing, and I had had no religion whatsoever, up to that stage in this life.

How did this also connect to me in this life time - well, I was going to a therapist who asked me to check about what I thought might be behind the door in her massage room, - it was a ghost, a manevolant one, and we began to piece together the story that the therapist and her partner and the ghost, had some sort of romantic triangle going on somewhere in England at the same time, and the partner left and came to France to the very same nunnery where I was, and somehow we were able to match up her ability to read and write and use fine motor skills in handwork to this earlier learning in France.

I have only just to-day tied up the ability to read and write to being some sort of a scribe in ancient Greece, not gone into it yet and the lace making ? Well in my first trip to Europe, when we were in Chartres there were ladies outside the Cathedral selling hand made lace, and I just had to buy some, although I put that down to being a sewing teacher. The in Brussells, I just really felt at home with all the Middle Age Guild buildings and it was just "right" to be there, and once again I went looking for some Belgian lace - this was in 1973, when you could still do this. In a later trip, in Amsterdam, I just had to make another trip to Brusselles and once again it just felt right - today I find out that at some time before the lifetime in France I learnt to make lace in Brusselles.

On another trip in Kyoto, I went to visit the home of the shogun of Japan and felt I had lived in that home, and later Tokigawa came to visit me here for some time and talked to me a lot, he left me to go to work with my friend who was the first lady to become a Tao Priestess and using chi quong in Australia - sorry about my spelling.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th November 2015), Divine Feminine (14th November 2015), Dreamtimer (16th November 2015), Elen (14th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cearna I enjoyed hearing your story. I know exactly what you mean when you say it just 'feels right'. When I first started having past life memories I was feeling things I couldn't explain. I honestly thought I could be my cousin Elizabeth I, but the French connection was so strong, something I couldn't shake and it obviously had a huge impact on my tastes as my home is decorated with French antique cherub lighting and Baroque style decor, before I knew who I had been or what soul group I was from. I do have French in my blood, but I knew it had nothing to do with what I was feeling....What I was sensing were memories I couldn't place.

So when I was told who I had been it just made sense of all the emotions swirling around me. Even still, I knew an additional layer of undiscovered heritage remained. During my reading this October I didn't 'ask' if I had another past life in France, I said 'who was I during the times of Napoleon'(because I just knew) and I was given the name of Madeleine and told there are pictures though I have yet to find them. Again this places me at French court during the times of Marie Antionette which explains why I unknowingly purchased an old antique portrait of her long ago because it was a form of establishing a memory of what once had been. And yet I have to admit, my consciousness still isn't satisfied as I can feel the energy of an additional lifetime in France and will have to go back again to ask for guidance. It doesn't matter to me who I was, I just want to validate the accuracy of my feelings. I'll have to dig deep for this one, as my intuition takes me to the time directly after my Pompeii incarnation 79 A.D. I now know why earthquakes make very nervous, lol.

Reincarnation is a personal experience to each individual and I truly believe you will just know when you're on the right path as you cannot deny the feelings of affirmation that overtake you when your truth is found, which is why you can't worry about convincing others, you have to go with what feels right. And when you eventually figure it out, if you are willing to take the time, the possibility for an amazing history lesson awaits on the horizon.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th November 2015), Elen (14th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Thank you for posting both Colleen and Divine Feminine, there is definitely things that cannot be proved, but you have a knowing feeling about them.

Elen

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th November 2015), Divine Feminine (15th November 2015), Dreamtimer (16th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015)