Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rosslyn Chapel

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    LOL Sam- 57 was also my now deceased ex husband's favorite number as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    It is my opinion now that many folks take their experiences that come in the form of dreams, visions, synchronicities, meditations and any form of imaginings as "messages from beyond," "memories of past lives," etc. That from this they begin to fantasize in ways no different than playing the game Dungeons and Dragons. Yet they are playing the game first on themselves and then... as their confidence grows, they begin to play it on individuals one by one. In time, they get so good at it that they then go to the next stage ala a Simon Parkes.

So my position now with these folks is... I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they believe their stories but I feel they are just making it all up.

Sure they get all sorts of confirmations coming from the reality... but my opinion is that this is all and only from the depths of their own sub conscious and not from "God" or their incredible "telestic abilities," their "gnosis," the Archangel Micheal, on and on and on...

I feel (just like I experienced myself first hand) that sometimes folks have a strong desire for relevancy... they want to be noticed, they want to impact and indeed change the world. Add in a dash of narcissism and the potential for megalomania and... well, I know for certain the combination of these three elements (the third being a messianic complex) is just the right recipe - things I have within me where I was one step away from heading down that same road. Thus its easier to see this in others though I could be completely wrong and everything all these others say is all 100% true.
    I think you are unfairly putting everyone in the same box. So sharing an experience makes one narcisstic and a player of Dungeons and Dragons? Sam you can believe whatever you want, as that is your choice, but I find the one's who often say exactly what you're saying, usually don't do the homework or have complete knowledge on the topic their criticizing, so their opinion is based off of.....???? There is plenty of research on reincarnation not done by myself validating it's existence and patterns similar to what I've mentioned. Energy cannot be disappeared it's malleable. There's no fantasy involved.

Funny I never did fall for Corey, Shane, or Simon like most people..in fact I warned against it....Why you might ask?

Because I've been following exactly what ERK just stated: "I think you are your own best expert and will have way deeper insight into yourself than anyone else."

So my writings are a product of the above mantra and why I know what I know..and why I am sharing what I have learned to help those who may be interested. I'm sorry if this offends you and others. I think you are trying to direct your experience onto everyone else and what you experience is not necessarily going to be the same for all. I believe you have a MILAB background if I remember correctly in which I don't, so most likely this will have an impact on your viewpoint and why we differ in opinion.

So I will stop posting as my intention is not to mislead, be narcisstic or play dungeons and dragons with people as you are implying.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th November 2015 at 04:44.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Actually, in my case, DF, I didn't have to do the homework, I lived and experienced the very thing I wrote about.

None of this is easy to share on a public forum but I feel the trend I see on forums and in the alternate community (mostly behind the scenes) is no good for humanity as a whole. I have no idea if my opinion may be right but I am compelled to act upon it anyways. My acting upon it is to share my views and back them up with my own experience. Note I do not state my opinions are fact. I also do not state that just because I have a strong opinion as to my own experiences does not mean that the premise of my opinion applies universally or even to another being. I give opinion and I use words that suggest probability. I find the more ego that appears to erupt from folks with fantastical stories, who they were in all sorts of past lives, etc seems directly correlated to narcissism and the underpinnings of megalomania. Again I use my own experience as an example.

Is it wrong for people to explore these things? How could I possibly say either way when I do not even have room in my world view for those sorts of judgements coming from any source much less myself. Could folks who go great distances in pushing these types of stories out to others - especially when done "privately" where the more vulnerable types become part of the story tellers story in emotionally entangled ways be harmful to others emotionally? My opinion is - Yes - and I base this on personal experience.

In early 2011, I discovered I was the reincarnation of Horus. Better stated, I finally admitted to myself I was Horus reincarnated. I was so convinced I set up a meeting with a friend who is a "defense contractor" close to alphabet agencies as well as a very well known former executive branch individual. I set this up to break the news to him and to show him the evidence of why. This happened in December of 2011. I felt this was important such that it not be known by the general public and instead was known by the US government and intelligence agencies. One of the reasons I felt it was important is because I was able to manipulate energy as it is indeed malleable. Perhaps I could be a helpful asset to these folks was my thinking.

Since that time I have come to look at all of this quite differently. I started to open to much different reasons I had such an uncanny set of incredible synchronicities with the mythical Horus. I looked at why I was seemingly led to information that increased my perception I was Horus reincarnated. What I discovered was that I had a messianic complex, had issues with narcissism and megalomania. If the reader is not familiar with these terms I suggest they look it up.

I realized that I suffered from a condition some folks get as they get older when they realize their better days are behind them. What I mean by better days is that I realized the youthful energy was in my past. I realized my attitude that I was going to change the world was no longer fueling me because the window of opportunity was behind me. These things can leave a deep hole in one's being (depending on one's personality makeup) and I realized I had that deep hole.

And then I considered quantum theory, quantum entanglement and saw the possibility that, as a conscious being, that if there be an aspect of me (something we might call "the soul") that perhaps my soul (being out of time) had some desire or need to create all of this such that I might explore these types of fantasies such that perhaps I might actually come to realize even deeper truths about "life" about "the reality" and about things such as "god."

My realizations that have now come forth are true for me and true for me only in this moment. I might change my mind. In addition, what I believe today to be true does not mean it is true for another much less a group much less for everyone. At the same time though, I can speculate as to what I believe might be the truth regarding folks who make fantastical claims of immense detail and whereby they then imply things such as "universal design" or a specific "purpose" for one's life as if some powerful third party has determined these things.

One of the reasons I feel that type of thinking is BS is that I have found so many people that hold that view also share the view that "free will" is some "divine right." I do not see how both can be true.

How can my life be determined and I have free will? Free will does not mean I am free to do as has been determined by some outside agency. Again, this is just my opinion and I apply it only to myself today and I may change my mind.

Going back to quantum entanglement. I studied the mystery. My hand was held by supposed authorities on the mystery. These authorities that held my hand in my own process are considered by many to be the most advanced students of consciousness alive today on planet Earth. Just because all these things are true does not mean they really have any clue as to what I am about to state.

Through my studies of "the mystery" I discovered (again I am only speaking for myself as well as speaking reasonably well for these sages I referred to)...

I discovered that (and it is important the reader understand I am using words here to point to something otherwise ineffable)...

I discovered that "i" am "that."

I will now phrase this in detail -

“I (as us all) am (are)
    simply the ‘All that Is’
    that found a way to trick Itself
    that It wasn't Itself
    and simultaneously
    hid Itself within Itself
    such that It might (re)discover Itself
    alive and individuated
    within Its self-created Magick Kingdom.”

If this is true (and currently this is my truth) then "i" was everyone and all life who lived before, I am everyone and all life that lives now and I am all and all life who will live in the future.

From this point of view "i" was also Mary Queen of Scotts. So from this point of view I would validate anyone's opinion they were someone else in the past. But there is a vast difference in what I do with this information having the view I just shared. I avoid specialness, I avoid narcissism, I avoid emerging as a megalomaniac and best of all for the rest of life, I avoid saving what is likely just fine as it is.

So if Jung is on track... that the building blocks of consciousness are archetypes then perhaps - I, as a living being that is experiencing a single life that seems to experience a deep affinity to one or more historical and/or mythical beings, is actually opening up to the archetypal representations that are represented by the stories surrounding these beings and that because I do "manipulate energy" through the vast creative ability of one's subconscious as it melts into the sea of collective consciousness, I have manifested the very clues that my minuscule, relatively finite, waking state mind decides validates a desire that is likely (opinion) generated by this one life's ego and is not actually factual.

"The mystery" suggests we are "the All that Is" and all is "That." In addition I can say I am Sam Hunter living this one life and that has a story unique to Sam Hunter. What I can only hope for is that there is a "me" that continues beyond this life (and perhaps has existed before) but I cannot know this... I can only hope this, I can only desire this be true. When I start taking that hope and desire to another level, I open myself to expressing personality traits that can suck in the vulnerable into things which may or may not have any real truth.

It is like taking a dream and telling folks its real (as in 3D, gross realm, material realm, physicality real). Its not yet to imply imaginations, visions, dreams and synchronicities validate what are otherwise fantasies as real does not seem helpful for humanity, it seems misleading. This last statement was opinion only.
    Last edited by Chester, 11th November 2015 at 14:59.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    I think cross correlation is always good when investigating these cases. This is another researcher/author who says Dodi Fayed was actually the reincarnation of Mary Queen of Scots. Also says Edgar Cayce has not reincarnated.

Even Yogananda met several women who made same claim: Aspiring Queens of Scots

In New York a woman told Yogananda of a wonderful man who had told her wonderful things about herself, including that she had been Mary, Queen of Scots, in a former life. Yogananda did not believe her. A few days later a student came to see him and said excitedly that she had been told by a psychic that in a past life she was Mary, Queen of Scots. Yogananda now called the first woman into the room and placed the two women face to face, asking, "Which one of you is the real Mary, Queen of Scots?" [Ak 222-23]
    He did not believe the women blindly.

Moral of the story- psychics...........who channel........I agree with Chris Thomas in this regard. It's not channeling that is bogus, it's the tricksters behind the channeling.

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/famous_lives.htm

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/sitemap.html
    Last edited by ERK, 11th November 2015 at 15:57.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Thanks
    There are thousands of mental health facilities. In almost every one is at least one inmate that thinks they are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Sometimes there are more than one individual in the same facility. I state this because I once experienced being in a 45 man unit where three different inmates thought they were Jesus Christ. Imagine now how many people are Jesus Christ! Imagine how many are not even in any institutions yet are running around secretly believing they are Jesus returned.

So what could actually be behind this? Could it be the correct personality makeup and then the individual's act of validating their belief based on what they are actually (in part) creating (manifesting as energy is malleable) in their ongoing life experience?

My opinion -

The archetypes may have their own living space and through the human vehicle they are having a field day due to all the drama that arises from humans who draw these types of conclusions.

Why is it not good enough for me to just be Sam Hunter (along with what I believe is also "the All that Is")?

Guess what?

It now is.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sam, I read your post so fast I have to go back. One of the things I've learned every time I think I'm doing something unique is that other people do it too.

The first time I dreamt about something before it happened my mind was blown. It's impossible! Except it's not. It's not even that unusual.

My dream about being a soldier wasn't even about me. It was about ending war. And no one listening.

The key with dreams is you have the chance to see or even practice before something manifests in waking, physical reality. Not just you or me, everyone. I've referenced Robert Moss before because he teaches people how to access the power of their dreams themselves. How to speak to each other respectfully about dreams. He doesn't call himself a shaman and he doesn't want to be a guru.

I used to very carefully separate awake from dreaming from fantasy. It was a hard lesson to see their connection. Your powers of creation lie in ALL of it: imagination, dreaming, fantasy, and waking creativity.

Elen, I was driving under a bridge that had lines of blocks overhead. I thought of the blocks in the chapel and their patterns. Then I dreamt I was driving under a bridge with blocks overhead that had these same patterns. I'm fascinated by sound and cymatics and the video clearly made an impression.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sam, I read your post so fast I have to go back. One of the things I've learned every time I think I'm doing something unique is that other people do it too.

The first time I dreamt about something before it happened my mind was blown. It's impossible! Except it's not. It's not even that unusual.

My dream about being a soldier wasn't even about me. It was about ending war. And no one listening.

The key with dreams is you have the chance to see or even practice before something manifests in waking, physical reality. Not just you or me, everyone. I've referenced Robert Moss before because he teaches people how to access the power of their dreams themselves. How to speak to each other respectfully about dreams. He doesn't call himself a shaman and he doesn't want to be a guru.

I used to very carefully separate awake from dreaming from fantasy. It was a hard lesson to see their connection. Your powers of creation lie in ALL of it: imagination, dreaming, fantasy, and waking creativity.

Elen, I was driving under a bridge that had lines of blocks overhead. I thought of the blocks in the chapel and their patterns. Then I dreamt I was driving under a bridge with blocks overhead that had these same patterns. I'm fascinated by sound and cymatics and the video clearly made an impression.
    We agree completely and as you depicted things here, this appears to me a very healthy view of it all. This is why the mystics call the dream world - the subtle realm and this waking state - gross reality.

To be brief, it is my opinion that what got me in trouble is when I took subtle realm experiences and applied them to my experience in this gross realm. It is my opinion the internet and forums have opened the flood gates to folks who are susceptible to doing this and that perhaps some folks take things a little too far (and perhaps way to far) in literalizing what comes forth from the subtle (and causal) realms.

In doing this, we may miss opportunities to know the deeper self and instead get in the rut of ego aggrandizement which serves no one.

It's just a ride

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've just been thinking about lucid dreaming which seems to be high on peoples' lists.

The ego is prominent when in this state whereas it isn't in the non-lucid state(s). It seems that one had better have a good grip on their ego if they're going to pursue lucidity.

Imagine going to Rosslyn chapel in a lucid dream. You could float around and look at the details all you want. The chapel would never close. You might meet others there, though...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), ERK (11th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Actually, in my case, DF, I didn't have to do the homework, I lived and experienced the very thing I wrote about.

None of this is easy to share on a public forum but I feel the trend I see on forums and in the alternate community (mostly behind the scenes) is no good for humanity as a whole. I have no idea if my opinion may be right but I am compelled to act upon it anyways. My acting upon it is to share my views and back them up with my own experience. Note I do not state my opinions are fact. I also do not state that just because I have a strong opinion as to my own experiences does not mean that the premise of my opinion applies universally or even to another being. I give opinion and I use words that suggest probability. I find the more ego that appears to erupt from folks with fantastical stories, who they were in all sorts of past lives, etc seems directly correlated to narcissism and the underpinnings of megalomania. Again I use my own experience as an example.

Is it wrong for people to explore these things? How could I possibly say either way when I do not even have room in my world view for those sorts of judgements coming from any source much less myself. Could folks who go great distances in pushing these types of stories out to others - especially when done "privately" where the more vulnerable types become part of the story tellers story in emotionally entangled ways be harmful to others emotionally? My opinion is - Yes - and I base this on personal experience.

In early 2011, I discovered I was the reincarnation of Horus. Better stated, I finally admitted to myself I was Horus reincarnated. I was so convinced I set up a meeting with a friend who is a "defense contractor" close to alphabet agencies as well as a very well known former executive branch individual. I set this up to break the news to him and to show him the evidence of why. This happened in December of 2011. I felt this was important such that it not be known by the general public and instead was known by the US government and intelligence agencies. One of the reasons I felt it was important is because I was able to manipulate energy as it is indeed malleable. Perhaps I could be a helpful asset to these folks was my thinking.

Since that time I have come to look at all of this quite differently. I started to open to much different reasons I had such an uncanny set of incredible synchronicities with the mythical Horus. I looked at why I was seemingly led to information that increased my perception I was Horus reincarnated. What I discovered was that I had a messianic complex, had issues with narcissism and megalomania. If the reader is not familiar with these terms I suggest they look it up.

I realized that I suffered from a condition some folks get as they get older when they realize their better days are behind them. What I mean by better days is that I realized the youthful energy was in my past. I realized my attitude that I was going to change the world was no longer fueling me because the window of opportunity was behind me. These things can leave a deep hole in one's being (depending on one's personality makeup) and I realized I had that deep hole.

And then I considered quantum theory, quantum entanglement and saw the possibility that, as a conscious being, that if there be an aspect of me (something we might call "the soul") that perhaps my soul (being out of time) had some desire or need to create all of this such that I might explore these types of fantasies such that perhaps I might actually come to realize even deeper truths about "life" about "the reality" and about things such as "god."

My realizations that have now come forth are true for me and true for me only in this moment. I might change my mind. In addition, what I believe today to be true does not mean it is true for another much less a group much less for everyone. At the same time though, I can speculate as to what I believe might be the truth regarding folks who make fantastical claims of immense detail and whereby they then imply things such as "universal design" or a specific "purpose" for one's life as if some powerful third party has determined these things.

One of the reasons I feel that type of thinking is BS is that I have found so many people that hold that view also share the view that "free will" is some "divine right." I do not see how both can be true.

How can my life be determined and I have free will? Free will does not mean I am free to do as has been determined by some outside agency. Again, this is just my opinion and I apply it only to myself today and I may change my mind.

Going back to quantum entanglement. I studied the mystery. My hand was held by supposed authorities on the mystery. These authorities that held my hand in my own process are considered by many to be the most advanced students of consciousness alive today on planet Earth. Just because all these things are true does not mean they really have any clue as to what I am about to state.

Through my studies of "the mystery" I discovered (again I am only speaking for myself as well as speaking reasonably well for these sages I referred to)...

I discovered that (and it is important the reader understand I am using words here to point to something otherwise ineffable)...

I discovered that "i" am "that."

I will now phrase this in detail -

“I (as us all) am (are)
    simply the ‘All that Is’
    that found a way to trick Itself
    that It wasn't Itself
    and simultaneously
    hid Itself within Itself
    such that It might (re)discover Itself
    alive and individuated
    within Its self-created Magick Kingdom.”

If this is true (and currently this is my truth) then "i" was everyone and all life who lived before, I am everyone and all life that lives now and I am all and all life who will live in the future.

From this point of view "i" was also Mary Queen of Scotts. So from this point of view I would validate anyone's opinion they were someone else in the past. But there is a vast difference in what I do with this information having the view I just shared. I avoid specialness, I avoid narcissism, I avoid emerging as a megalomaniac and best of all for the rest of life, I avoid saving what is likely just fine as it is.

So if Jung is on track... that the building blocks of consciousness are archetypes then perhaps - I, as a living being that is experiencing a single life that seems to experience a deep affinity to one or more historical and/or mythical beings, is actually opening up to the archetypal representations that are represented by the stories surrounding these beings and that because I do "manipulate energy" through the vast creative ability of one's subconscious as it melts into the sea of collective consciousness, I have manifested the very clues that my minuscule, relatively finite, waking state mind decides validates a desire that is likely (opinion) generated by this one life's ego and is not actually factual.

"The mystery" suggests we are "the All that Is" and all is "That." In addition I can say I am Sam Hunter living this one life and that has a story unique to Sam Hunter. What I can only hope for is that there is a "me" that continues beyond this life (and perhaps has existed before) but I cannot know this... I can only hope this, I can only desire this be true. When I start taking that hope and desire to another level, I open myself to expressing personality traits that can suck in the vulnerable into things which may or may not have any real truth.

It is like taking a dream and telling folks its real (as in 3D, gross realm, material realm, physicality real). Its not yet to imply imaginations, visions, dreams and synchronicities validate what are otherwise fantasies as real does not seem helpful for humanity, it seems misleading. This last statement was opinion only.
    Sam, I like you, because you have gentleness about you. I appreciate that you’ve been through some torment here on the forum, it’s been tough for you and I’m sorry about that. So now you want to rectify the wrongs you see around you. I appreciate that as well.

Now in the case of DF’s posting here on my thread, it is by invitation. She actually asked me for permission, and I find her very colourful and with a great sense of humour, so I let her tell her story. DF herself has said that she’s nothing special, but DF has special memories. There are people that are made to be royals, I do not think it is an easy task, to be honest, and another thing is this: a lot of people have decided to hate the royals for some reason or another. They hear secrets being told about them and believe these sensations. They are staring into darkness and demanding light. The royals are just playing roles like the rest of us. We have all the same value in the bigger picture. Even gods like us, hey?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015)

Thanks
    The question seems to be -

Who is the "i"

I am Sam Hunter - this one life... this story.

Via my mystical studies it is now my truth that "i" am actually "the All that Is" (and I operate such that this is true for all life, all manifestation of form in any type of form, even thought).

The only real question for me is... is there any individuated aspect of "me" that has been before and that might continue when the body of Sam Hunter dies.

I want to believe so.

I have some experiential evidence that supports that my desire may be true - my 4 OBEs as part of my case building.

Yet I would never take subtle realm experiences (including the vastly lucid one) to definitively support such things as that "I am the reincarnation of Joe Blow" because I cannot know this at the level of certainty I can know I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment. I can say I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment with confidence that what I am saying won't negatively effect a reader who may be vulnerable. Yet if I say I am the reincarnation of Jesus or state all sorts of other fantastical things to others, especially if I do so in private one on one situations where the vulnerable has the opportunity via my words to get pulled into the story emotionally, I might one day find that person has been emotionally harmed. What is they had also thought they were Jesus and now are faced with the dilemma of who then may be the real Jesus? That could undo unstable individuals.

It's just a ride

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Who is the "i"

Via my mystical studies it is now my truth that "i" am actually "the All that Is" (and I operate such that this is true for all life, all manifestation of form in any type of form, even thought).

The only real question for me is... is there any individuated aspect of "me" that has been before and that might continue when the body of Sam Hunter dies.

I want to believe so.

I have some experiential evidence that supports that my desire may be true - my 4 OBEs as part of my case building.

Yet I would never take subtle realm experiences (including the vastly lucid one) to definitively support such things as that "I am the reincarnation of Joe Blow" because I cannot know this at the level of certainty I can know I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment. I can say I am typing on a black Logitech keyboard at this moment with confidence that what I am saying won't negatively effect a reader who may be vulnerable. Yet if I say I am the reincarnation of Jesus or state all sorts of other fantastical things to others, especially if I do so in private one on one situations where the vulnerable has the opportunity via my words to get pulled into the story emotionally, I might one day find that person has been emotionally harmed. What is they had also thought they were Jesus and now are faced with the dilemma of who then may be the real Jesus? That could undo unstable individuals.
    Sam, I like you, because you have gentleness about you. I appreciate that you’ve been through some torment here on the forum, it’s been tough for you and I’m sorry about that. So now you want to rectify the wrongs you see around you. I appreciate that as well.

Now in the case of DF’s posting here on my thread, it is by invitation. She actually asked me for permission, and I find her very colourful and with a great sense of humour, so I let her tell her story. DF herself has said that she’s nothing special, but DF has special memories. There are people that are made to be royals, I do not think it is an easy task, to be honest, and another thing is this: a lot of people have decided to hate the royals for some reason or another. They hear secrets being told about them and believe these sensations. They are staring into darkness and demanding light. The royals are just playing roles like the rest of us. We have all the same value in the bigger picture. Even gods like us, hey?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (12th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post

Yes - apologies - I totally derailed the thread. I request the mods move my posts to another thread - I can make it now - no clue where to put it either so I will do it in general.

It's just a ride

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), ERK (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    is it possible they are looking for the reincarnation of Lucifer himself?
    That's what seems like to me. It's some kind of weird variant of the savior complex. Physical beings physically looking for something that just isn't physical might find themselves in an interminable series of elaborate and convoluted wild goose chases.

Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    EDIT TO ADD: And ask yourself this...why is it necessary to have a series about Mary Queen of Scots anyways?
    Memes have been seeded into every aspect of the entertainment industry for a lot longer than any of us have been alive. Why? I wouldn't know.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (12th November 2015), Divine Feminine (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I think cross correlation is always good when investigating these cases. This is another researcher/author who says Dodi Fayed was actually the reincarnation of Mary Queen of Scots. Also says Edgar Cayce has not reincarnated.

Even Yogananda met several women who made same claim: Aspiring Queens of Scots

In New York a woman told Yogananda of a wonderful man who had told her wonderful things about herself, including that she had been Mary, Queen of Scots, in a former life. Yogananda did not believe her. A few days later a student came to see him and said excitedly that she had been told by a psychic that in a past life she was Mary, Queen of Scots. Yogananda now called the first woman into the room and placed the two women face to face, asking, "Which one of you is the real Mary, Queen of Scots?" [Ak 222-23]
    He did not believe the women blindly.

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/famous_lives.htm

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/sitemap.html
    Cross correlation is only important when both parties are using the same methodology. I've seen this website before. Having a past-life regression is not enough evidence to prove anything, so I'm not even sure why it's being considered as substantial evidence? And especially when there are additional aspects being used by others in the field to assist in identifying individuals. Again take a look at the Marilyn Monroe case covered by Adrian Finkelstein. M.D., look at Dr. Walter Semkiw's site, look at Paul Von Ward's website.

If I would have come on here and said this was my sole method of discovery would you even take me seriously? LOL, most likely you would have discounted the idea just as much as you and Sam are now. I see no protocol listed as to how they came to the conclusion Dodi Fayed could be the reincarnation of Mary Queen of Scots other than 'someone said'. Can we really consider this to be legitimate research? It's not to say he couldn't possibly be a soul aspect, but c'mon...there's no substance here.

Again, the general public has no idea how to even recognize a solid case because they're not familiarized with the combined methods or techniques used in the first place. To have this viewpoint you would have to work in the field and immerse yourself in cases so you have the ability to identify the patterns for yourself. Most people won't take the time to do this and of course it's just easier to cut someone down and tell them it's all crap right? I think it's important to look at a variety of researchers so you have a well-rounded viewpoint, and even better....if you truly want to understand, go through the method yourself as this is the best way to experience it first hand and maybe then you'll have a better idea of what you're talking about.

I am interested in working with others who may think they're Mary. We are aware of soul splits. But we're not interested in people who just want to make erroneous claims. We're interested in the one's who are willing to do the homework and go through the same process I did when I submitted my case to Paul....such as facial measurements, psychological profile by a 3rd party, etc. None of the above covers any of this.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Who is the "i"

I want to believe so.

Yes you have derailed the thread immensely. In doing so you are making it about 'you' the very thing you seem to be accusing me of. So I have to ask, if you think I'm so narcisstic in telling my story, why is it you're the one, who has a facebook page, your the one with a blog, and you're the one on approx. 3 or 4 forums maybe more, who knows? Uh, ya...it seems a little hypocritical.

I came on here to share my story due to my connection to Rosslyn Chapel. I'm interested in reincarnation cases and enjoy exploring the field in depth. Is that a sin? This is my right and I harm no one in sharing what I have learned. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it, but seriously cut the witch hunt. I don't have a facebook page, I don't have a blog, I don't have a website and even if I did, so what?.....I'm not doing interviews with 'Project' people and I'm not selling junk such as aprons on Zazzle. Again pulling out the Capt Obvious card, you and ERK seem determined to gang up and discredit what I have shared....how 'Avalon' of you.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2015), bsbray (12th November 2015), Elen (12th November 2015), gord (16th November 2015)