Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rosslyn Chapel

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I don't mean to go off topic here and if you guys feel all this reincarnation stuff should be moved to another thread, I won't be offended. I realize this thread is about Rosslyn and I only brought up my story about Mary as she would have frequented Rosslyn.
    Well, it was Elen who started this thread, and all threads do wander off-topic eventually, so I'll leave it up to her to decide. Splitting the thread off is definitely possible.

Speaking of churches, [...]

I do not practice religion as I have mentioned in posts before, but I do respect the rights of those to practice whatever religion they are comfortable with, which is why frequenting a church is not uncommon for me should that be in the plans. It's not that I don't believe in God, I have just stayed away from organized religions because I feel people are often being mis-guided.
    There's a certain religion-agnostic aspect to churches as well. In the Highlander universe, churches, dojos and burial grounds are all considered Holy Ground, regardless of religion or creed. Holy Ground is the only place where Immortals can safely meet one another, because none of them — not even the most evil among them, as stated by Duncan MacLeod in the Highlander television series — will violate that law.

In the original movie, it is stated by Ramirez that "it is tradition", but in Highlander III: The Sorcerer and in the series, it is established that there will be some "magical intervention" if two immortals were to fight on Holy Ground. In Highlander III: The Sorcerer, Kane initially attacks Connor MacLeod in a dojo, but as his sword shatters that of Connor in an attempt to behead him, a mysterious wind flares up inside the dojo and causes a fire, and in the television series, it was hinted that the volcanic eruption at Pompeii was the result of two Immortals having a battle on Holy Ground.

It is my personal take that holiness is not tied in with religion, but rather with spiritual purity and sacredness.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Chester (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I'm all good here guys.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Found it!!! Allenspark! This is the church! I remember thinking I would love to get married here some day. And this isn't a coincidence,...it's a Catholic church, which I'm just figuring out right now.... and I was a Catholic in my life as Mary Queen of Scots. Most likely this church felt familiar to me which is why I was drawn to it.....I was remembering who I was.

Here's youtube video so you can see the inside...just seeing this again almost makes me cry for some silly reason:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjXAy30rz8

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    No worries from me here, unless you would like to start another thread about reincarnation yourself. It's very interesting that you have so many royal incarnations, one after another, and I'm sure that you're honest about it all. Again, thank you!
    Elen
    Maybe in the future I will, but time-wise it's difficult for me to manage running a thread. I believe the royal lines are tied to specific soul groups which is why some of us keep popping up into the same bloodlines and I can see how it's all energetically tied. It's not just me, I'm seeing it with others too. In this lifetime, though I am of the royal bloodline, I'm not a royal, however I do work in a servant capacity(service to others) as I am a caretaker for people's homes and pets while they are away. I love what I do. It makes energetic sense I would surround myself with animals as it's the closest thing to unconditional love one can find within the 3D world.

There is nothing special about me, and if you were to meet me you would never have any idea who I am as I'm just the girl next-door type. And if you knew me spiritually, then you would see and understand who I truly am and how those traits correlate to all the persona's I've been and will be in the future.

James and I think(maybe too over-confidently), we're gonna get so good at this reincarnation stuff that we may be able to predict where souls crop up in the next lifetimes, lol.....So when you can see our behavior as a collective is showing signs of going backwards like I've mentioned before in past posts..it's not hard to wonder if roles you played back in the times will be the roles you'll be playing in the future(even better) as it mimics the thought that past, present and future are all merely one in the same.

“The past is your future.” - Elizabeth Marie (July 2010, written in a letter to a friend before my past life was identified)
    Translation- everything you are today aligns with who you were and who you’ll be in the times to come.

“In my End is my Beginning….” - Mary Queen of Scots before her death possibly January 1587.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th November 2015 at 01:01.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    I was also drawn to that church the first time I saw it - as I happen to live not too far away.As for royal memories Elen, I also don't really have any. I do have specific memories of being around Henry 8th's court but have zero clue as to why. I grew up in a Tudor manor house and my parents once dressed up as Henry 8th and Anne Boleyn, there were also paintings of Henry in the house I grew up and well my father changed his name to suit that. He had a similar facial structure as Henry 8th but I wouldn't say he was a reincarnation. In this life though his good friend is a royal Prince of the Aragon line.

I'm not sure how I feel about bloodlines and all that stuff, my belief is we are all made of the same material and that stuff does not really matter. Here on dualistic planet earth we see things as good, bad, black, white, royal, non royal - it's an elitist thing that stems from ego and it gets played out on planet to the max. One sees this in religious institutions as well, from Judeo Christian stuff to Buddhism and so on.

This might be interesting http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...ves-principles as it delves into some of the physical traits in different incarnations.
    Last edited by ERK, 10th November 2015 at 21:46.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Funny thing about Boulder...it's where I read my first book on reincarnation...right on top of the Flat Irons over-looking the Continental Divide..couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting.

The site you listed belongs to Dr. Walter Semkiw. He's who I originally went to when I was first trying to figure out who I was. He works closely with Kevin Ryerson, the person I mentioned as who I go to for Akashic Record readings. By perusing through Semkiw's work I was able to learn how to look for what's called 'objectives'. Kind of what you're pointing out below, lol. These are clues the universe is telling you. I see this happen all the time.

Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I do have specific memories of being around Henry 8th's court but have zero clue as to why. I grew up in a Tudor manor house and my parents once dressed up as Henry 8th and Anne Boleyn, there were also paintings of Henry in the house I grew up and well my father changed his name to suit that. He had a similar facial structure as Henry 8th but I wouldn't say he was a reincarnation. In this life though his good friend is a royal Prince of the Aragon line.

This might be interesting http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...ves-principles as it delves into some of the physical traits in different incarnations.
    You would be amazed how many things you're saying and doing that are related to who you've been. James and I have had much fun figuring out people's identities that are close to us....because when you know who they are, some of the things they say are downright funny considering their past life identity. I'll never forget an email he sent, where he said, "hey I just taught Margaret Tudor how to ride a bike." lmao

Or a time when I observed a conversation where someone close to me said to her Grandmother...."I'm not a princess Gramma, I'm a queen!" ...And she was, lol......What was funny is everyone looked at me when she said that, because not too long before, I had told them who I thought she was and I think originally they weren't 'buying' it. A few days after I had told my husband who I thought he was(it may have been 3), a piece of our computer equipment broke....he went to the store, replaced it, set it up and he comes down stairs and says' "you'll never guess what the password was on this piece of equipment"...and I said kinda annoyingly because I was busy...'what?'.....and he says James I.....lmao....which is exactly who I had told him he was a few days previously...So if I'm so full of crap, how do you explain that one? What are the odds?

"It's only a coincidence if you're still thinking in 3D"....lol.

I hope you don't think I'm being an 'elitist' ERK by discussing this? People shouldn't be afraid to tell their stories for fear of being called 'elitist' because of who they were. We all have soul paths to follow and they will not all be the same. For myself I know working in the reincarnation field is where I'm suppose to be and this stems from looking at my own cases and James as well because of how our lives intertwined...it's as if everything is laid out perfectly as a story that's meant to be told, though only James and I can see this right now, because our cases aren't public.

Understanding reincarnation has taken the fear out of dying for me because from the experience you realize you are immortal. It is something I hope to help others overcome. I have had several incarnations where I have either witnessed the horrific death of someone close to me, such as Jesus in my time as an Essene, or experienced a horrific death myself such as being burnt alive in Pompeii during the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius or having my head cut off as Queen Mary. I am interested in cases where the person was well documented because that is what allows us to understand in more depth the 'how's' and 'why's of reincarnation. Which is why I encourage people if they have a reading, one of the first things they should ask....'Was I a well-documented' individual? It's not about being someone famous...it's so you have something to work with so you can make those connections which makes the experience even more believable because now you have something tangible in front of you. I didn't know enough at my first reading to even think about asking this question...I just got lucky, because Kevin Ryerson/Ahtun-Re knew what was significant enough to put in front of me so that I could see.

One of the amazing benefits of finding out who you were is it gives you the opportunity to identify Karmic related issues. Some call them virtues. For me, one lesson was abandonment. As Queen Mary, I was forced to abandon my son at a very young age as I was incarcerated by Elizabeth I. I never saw my son again before I was killed. And it's the very reason why I'm married to him today. We were put into a situation where abandonment could have occurred again but I was able to clear that karma in this lifetime because I made the right choice. Had I not known who I had been I would have never made the correlation. Pretty amazing stuff is all I can say.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by gord View Post
    As far as the subject of bloodlines go, there's really only one aspect of it that really interests me. It's clear that several groups of very powerful people place extreme importance on bloodlines and I'd like to understand why.
    I'm gonna take a stab at this, and my thoughts are based on all I've come across through researching and my own ties to the bloodlines. I have wondered the same myself and is it possible they are looking for the reincarnation of Lucifer himself? I am very weak on my bible knowledge so someone help me out here....Hasn't it been said that the royal bloodlines contain the Fallen Angels which were the Archangels? I can tell you from my own experience that the Archangels are incarnating within the royal bloodlines....they are tied to the Apollo/Athena ley line, the Saint Michael/Saint Mary ley line and the Belinus ley line and obviously the Rose Line. As the story goes, didn't Archangel Michael battle Lucifer, a Fallen Angel, on Mount Saint Michael in France?

I know 'they' know reincarnation is real based on specific movies where screenplays are manifested and controlled by those in charge. I also know 'they' know who 'we' are based on what I've seen portrayed in the recent t.v. series 'Reign', which is about the life of Mary Queen of Scots and those who were around her. Do not put much stock in the program as it is historically inaccurate, fyi......Unless you know some things about who she was, who she is and where she comes from, you would not have the viewpoint I do as you would not see the subtle innuendos and underlying meaning of some of the topics covered in the scripts of this show...so I realize what I'm saying can easily be blown off and sound crazy. But I will tell you I have seen enough to get the message, 'they' know who we are, where we are...and then some. So I believe 'they' are possibly looking for the reincarnation of Lucifer and I would bet my life that those they put in power throughout the various countries have the O-negative blood-type aka, the sociopaths who by design cannot 'feel' and therefore have no problem wrecking havoc amongst powerless souls as most likely they're "Lucifer" is one of them and could be reincarnating back into the royal bloodlines as history repeats itself to resolve karma. Now this may only be half the story if it even is 'the story'....but this is my best guess.

EDIT TO ADD: And ask yourself this...why is it necessary to have a series about Mary Queen of Scots anyways? Why now? Haven't we heard enough about her already? or have we? I find the timing most interesting.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th November 2015 at 03:51.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), gord (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi everyone, so im going with the flow of the thread here . I hav a question or two if anyone would like to answer. Im wondering if it is true that we reincarnate with a similar face each life, does this allow for both male and female incarnations? I was also wondering does the possible reincarnating along the grid allow for varied experiences such as living in poverty as opposed to wealth or does the soul choose not to experience some scenarios? Thanks,lb

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), gord (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi everyone, so im going with the flow of the thread here . I hav a question or two if anyone would like to answer. I'm wondering if it is true that we reincarnate with a similar face each life, does this allow for both male and female incarnations?
    The answer is yes and if you click on the link ERK provided above there's a case or two on there explaining exactly what you're looking for.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I was also wondering does the possible reincarnating along the grid allow for varied experiences such as living in poverty as opposed to wealth or does the soul choose not to experience some scenarios? Thanks,lb
    Most definitely! Look at my case and also my friend Mr. Anderson that I shared earlier on this thread. Both of us have played roles of nobility and then together at the same time we were servants to Queen Victoria few hundred years later. And if you research Victoria a bit, you'll quickly see, she wasn't the most pleasant to work for....Though I'm not sure about our pay, some of us probably weren't very wealthy. I would think some of the best lessons learned would be those which create hardships. If you look at researchers who do past life regressions some will explain your lessons as virtues. So you will have specific experiences that will help you to understand and grow from whatever 'virtue' you may need to learn. Hope that helps answer your question.

I'm reaching here cause I can't remember...but I thought one past life regressionist stated he had uncovered like 32 virtues....I believe it was Robert Schwartz. Google his name and you can pull up his website. He was just on coast to coast am and Malc probably has that particular show posted.

I hope others chime in who may have insight.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 11th November 2015 at 02:45.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), gord (11th November 2015), lookbeyond (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou DF, shall check them out. Just wondering, you may or not hav a theory on this query, what about those souls who are unplanned conceptions? or even opportunistic rapes? Can the reincarnation theory "fit" those born in to these circumstances?- in particular with your theory DF, are there "spare" incarnations where we could just not resemble anyone simply because we are an "accident"?

Many Thanks,lb
    Last edited by lookbeyond, 11th November 2015 at 02:51. Reason: spelling

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Divine Feminine (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think my sister in law had a reading with Kevin some years ago. I remember when I first read about him many years ago.

I also used to do past life readings myself- seems like eons ago as I was in my early 20's for the ashram I was involved with at the time. Of interest is that simultaneously they used to send for past life readings in India (back then you sent specific info via the mail and were then mailed back a whole sheet on it) and many of my readings matched up (person/some of their past lives) nearly if not identical.

These days I have a very different mindset and it's something Sam Hunter and I have spent many hours discussing- in particular the synchronicities that surround these areas of investigation. I no longer see the synchronicities as confirmations. 10,20, 30 years ago I would have.

Lookbeyond- supposedly I was a rape conception. My mother states she was raped (by a well known person now deceased) and if I look at my life I see it as nearly all directed. I was then purchased on the black market by other elites and raised by them. My biological mother has been paid off all these years to keep quiet because of the nature of it all (government). 2 of my daughters look like the mother I grew up with (not my biological one) while I don't look anything like her.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    It is my opinion now that many folks take their experiences that come in the form of dreams, visions, synchronicities, meditations and any form of imaginings as "messages from beyond," "memories of past lives," etc. That from this they begin to fantasize in ways no different than playing the game Dungeons and Dragons. Yet they are playing the game first on themselves and then... as their confidence grows, they begin to play it on individuals one by one. In time, they get so good at it that they then go to the next stage ala a Simon Parkes.

So my position now with these folks is... I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they believe their stories but I feel they are just making it all up.

Sure they get all sorts of confirmations coming from the reality... but my opinion is that this is all and only from the depths of their own sub conscious and not from "God" or their incredible "telestic abilities," their "gnosis," the Archangel Micheal, on and on and on...

I feel (just like I experienced myself first hand) that sometimes folks have a strong desire for relevancy... they want to be noticed, they want to impact and indeed change the world. Add in a dash of narcissism and the potential for megalomania and... well, I know for certain the combination of these three elements (the third being a messianic complex) is just the right recipe - things I have within me where I was one step away from heading down that same road. Thus its easier to see this in others though I could be completely wrong and everything all these others say is all 100% true.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), modwiz (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lookbeyond, I don't think anything is unplanned in the spiritual world...It's more and more seeming like it's all by design. Robert Schwartz touched on your question a bit in his recent interview with George Noory. If I remember correctly, it would have been towards the end of the interview where callers call in and ask questions. I could swear a girl called in asking something similar to what you are. I do pay attention to people like Schwartz because their work involves looking at case after case after case, in other words, they observe patterns. Common sense tells us that if a continual pattern exists, it must be something of relevance to consider.

Everything I've come across in the reincarnation field suggests we have an energy signature unique to each individual. Your facial appearance can change depending on what your soul is subjected to in order to have that particular experience. You will understand better when you go through that link from Dr. Semkiw's website. And though your facial appearance may change, your bone structure won't.

It is not uncommon to carry over injuries from past lives further verifying an energy signature. I can tell you the x-ray of my neck shows severe arthritis at the base though I feel nothing. It's right in the spot where someone might have their head severed. So I believe this injury has carried over from my life as Queen Mary as she was killed by having her head cut off. Oh and by the way...it took 3 strokes, lol. This happens in a lot of cases and as you read, you will see discussions such as birthmarks corresponding with past life injuries as they are carryovers from days of long ago.

I perceive an unplanned pregnancy or a rape involving a lesson/virtue to be learned. Being raped can sometimes suggest boundary issues. So the person getting raped may be a person who has trouble putting their foot down so to speak, this is not always the case, but I have heard this come up in this manner for this very reason. Unpleasant experiences are where the best lessons are to be learned, you are not a victim as this is the mind trap many get lost in.

Here's one for you....As Queen Mary it was said I was raped by my third husband.. This is a disaster for a queen on many levels. So to avoid problems, it was said Mary went ahead and married James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell to protect her honor. I believe history is unclear if this story is true or not. I will tell you it's true because I experienced James Hepburn in this lifetime as my 'first', if you get what I mean. The point of the experience in this lifetime was so that I could give him my 'consent' something I wasn't allowed to do back then obviously. This is how I know what really happened in history by what has transpired today. This was confirmed in my Akashic Record reading. So in giving him consent the karma has been cleared. Had I not known who I was, I would never had made the correlation....though making the 'correlation' isn't necessary for the karma to be cleared. I'm just trying to show you how knowing who you are can offer insight as to why you are having specific events transpire in your life today.

What I'm sharing is very candid and personal and I ask all of you, when looking at cases not to judge the people involved, no matter how terrible their atrocity may be. You are here to learn lessons and if you truly believe in reincarnation and understand...you will see 'down here' really isn't what's real! It's an illusion created for souls to learn and grow. So people will do bad things to one another, play the game, so to speak so the lesson can be learned. I believe part of getting out of 3D thinking involves love, forgiveness and compassion at all costs. I no longer judge people in the manner I use to because of what I have learned through my experiences. My insight comes from looking at patterns in cases and paying close attention to other researchers and the patterns they observes. You are immortal, you are consciousness and no one can take that away from you.

To make your understanding well rounded, always take into consideration what a variety of people have to say, not just one person, and of course keep an open mind. Be willing to shift your set of beliefs as new truths come forward. You are energy and energy is malleable.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 12th November 2015 at 02:27.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very interesting...Sam and I posted at the same time...but my post ended up being #57 which adds to the #3....there's no way I could have known Sam was even posting nor ERK as I was busy writing my post.....I am energetically tied to the 3# and it has happened way too many times for it to be a figment of my imagination. It's tied to energy and vibration.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    It is my opinion now that many folks take their experiences that come in the form of dreams, visions, synchronicities, meditations and any form of imaginings as "messages from beyond," "memories of past lives," etc. That from this they begin to fantasize in ways no different than playing the game Dungeons and Dragons. Yet they are playing the game first on themselves and then... as their confidence grows, they begin to play it on individuals one by one. In time, they get so good at it that they then go to the next stage ala a Simon Parkes.

So my position now with these folks is... I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they believe their stories but I feel they are just making it all up.

Sure they get all sorts of confirmations coming from the reality... but my opinion is that this is all and only from the depths of their own sub conscious and not from "God" or their incredible "telestic abilities," their "gnosis," the Archangel Micheal, on and on and on...

I feel (just like I experienced myself first hand) that sometimes folks have a strong desire for relevancy... they want to be noticed, they want to impact and indeed change the world. Add in a dash of narcissism and the potential for megalomania and... well, I know for certain the combination of these three elements (the third being a messianic complex) is just the right recipe - things I have within me where I was one step away from heading down that same road. Thus its easier to see this in others though I could be completely wrong and everything all these others say is all 100% true.

You know I resonate with a lot of what Chris Thomas says, BUT he's still reading the akashic which when it comes down to it doesn't make him different from the rest of these folk even though he seems to present a clearer picture. Thus it still remains unproved. 30 years ago I bought it all this stuff, I cannot tell you how many psychics, hypnotherapists, astrologers and so on I've been to. I had a reading with Carol Clarke like 2 years ago and nothing she said was true or came forth- that was after I swore off astrologers, psychics and so on. Like gurus I think you are your own best expert and will have way deeper insight into yourself than anyone else.

My bio mother is an astrologer and lets it rule her life. Her grandmother was a medium in Sweden.
    Last edited by ERK, 11th November 2015 at 04:00.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th November 2015), Dreamtimer (11th November 2015), Elen (11th November 2015), modwiz (11th November 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I personally no longer subscribe to any "design" idea or concept. Maybe it is but then... where went all our free will? Anyways, all of us could be totally mind controlled and if that's the case then perhaps the controller(s) have some plan (or design) in mind.

If my life is managed in any unseen or unknown way by any third party, be it some "god" thingie, aliens, evil cabal developed mind management tech, demons, angels, archons, Djinn, my ex-wife... any of those then guess what? I have no responsibility in what I speak/write or do! Its black or white for me.

And I don't know for a fact which might be the case but I sure as heck know which of the two I prefer to be true and it certainly is not that my life or anyone's is fated by some unseen third party. If so, check me out of the game now... please.

Very interesting...Sam and I posted at the same time...but my post ended up being #57 which adds to the #3....there's no way I could have known Sam was even posting nor ERK as I was busy writing my post.....I am energetically tied to the 3# and it has happened way too many times for it to be a figment of my imagination. It's tied to energy and vibration.
    hahahah! I love it as 57 is a special number to me as it is 3 19s

also this -

m = 13
    a = 1
    g = 7
    i = 9
    c = 3
    i = 9
    a = 1
    n = 14

add that up and you get

BAM - Holographic Mathematics (as Shane taught me to call it)
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th November 2015)