Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rosslyn Chapel

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Yes- many memories of past lives are interesting Elen! That is amazing you saw the hidden records there! I had one "download" when my third child was around 2 years old. We boarded a 3 seater plane on one of the Caribbean Islands and he was so panic stricken he passed out from fright. I got an instant download we were both pilots in WWI and had been together on a plane that went down. It was a download that really shook me up but I also remember being on a flight with him when he was 4 months old during what they call a "Noreaster" storm as we headed to NY from North Carolina and the plane was very turbulent and it stirred up weird feelings of him and I as well.
    He overcame his fear recently at age 19 by skydiving lol. I am still terrified of air travel and will put off vacations and such just because I hate to travel via air.
    Last edited by ERK, 8th November 2015 at 16:38.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Divine Feminine- check out this article. Scroll down to see the pictures of Eddy and Frederick. If you keep scrolling there are more pictures of royals and more royal look alikes born several generations later.

"Eddy, or Albert Victor as his proper name was. He died before he became king. The rumors about his life became pronounced after this death. He bears a striking likeness to Queen Elizabeth’s cousin Prince Michael’s son Frederick. "

http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2013...part-four.html
    Last edited by ERK, 9th November 2015 at 03:48.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (9th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Gosh I've been trying to get on here all day, but too busy..I love reading your past life stories and have more to say. I know what I'm experiencing is not my imagination and the more I dig the more interesting it's getting affirming both my identities and thoughts on a bigger picture. I think as others start doing the same, they will see/experience some of the same things I am, just as I'm noticing on this thread as you all share your stories. My intuition tells me I'm hovering right where I need to be and it's tied to ley lines and energy. Clues of the truth are in my writings and all that's stopping some from believing or understanding is compelling affirmations brought on in grandeur fashion via a different medium.

ERK, thanks for the link, but when I click on it, it says that page doesn't exist. If I'm understanding what your saying....my response would be this....yes, some do reincarnate back into the same bloodlines. One of the colleagues I'm working with has come across this in his own family line. The same has happened to me. My maiden name today is an extension of the Stuart bloodline, so in essence I have reincarnated into my own bloodline. There's an interesting scientific study that came out not too long ago which I was pleased to see. Check it out and then think on your own- how this might tie into reincarnation. There's reason why your DNA is similar to your friends....because your 'friends' have often been your mothers, fathers, brothers and lovers etc.. from long ago. I should know as today I'm married to a soul aspect of my son, King James VI, I(Akashic Record confirmed Oct. 2015)....and even still, every so often just to poke fun, I will make promises swearing on King James bible...lmao....

Back tomorrow I hope..

Friends Have More DNA In Common Than Strangers
    http://www.livescience.com/46791-fri...are-genes.html
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 9th November 2015 at 03:07.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015), ERK (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fixed the link- it works now. The daughter I speak of in the reincarnation story shares the same exact birthday and time as Queen Anne born Feb 6th 1665 except my daughter was born in 2000. Just a weird coincidence when you speak of the Stuart line, Anne being the last monarch of that line and then house of Hanover came in.
    Last edited by ERK, 9th November 2015 at 03:56.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (9th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone notice my prior post ended up being 33? I'm seriously not doing this, I just answered ERK above not even realizing what I was doing...it just keeps happening.

Thanks for fixing the link ERK, will look at tomorrow! You are on the right path to look at dates, these are clues because it's all energetically tied. Dates are forms of 'objectives'. So when looking at reincarnation cases, it's not just about looking similar to the person you think you are, it's also finding objectives that match to that person as well as a psychological profile which can be explained at a later time. For example, my birthday as MQS I know was Dec. 7, as today it's my wedding anniversary date. My birthday in this incarnation is July 10. In my life as Queen Mary, July 10 was the date of my coronation to the throne of France. My birth year, is the same as my son King James VI, I, 1566, however in this year I was born 1966. Notice how my birth date adds up to the #3? Now remember what I was told in my reading:

Ahtun-Re-The energy points and the ley lines and the correlation points of the astrological charts synchronize to create the point of incarnation. In other words energy follows energy.

For my own case there are tons of objectives matching. It will not be like this for everyone, so I don't want to imply it's this easy for every case all the time. I know it's because that time period is paralleling this one. Even those around me who I've been able to identify to the times of Mary are displaying 'objectives' in the same manner....it's not just me. This is not a coincidence, but clues. Keep looking.....you will know if you're on the correct path by what you discover. It's only your imagination if you are still thinking in 3D.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th November 2015), bsbray (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015), ERK (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As for dates, I don't in any way think my daughter is connected to Queen Anne, it's just an odd coincidence. On a similar note both my youngest son (4 years old) and I share the same birthday as Prince George (July 22). Only I was born 1966, my son was born 2011 and George was what 2013? I was born at 4:20 PM- my son born on my 45th birthday was born exactly 2:10 hours earlier at 2:10 PM. What are the chances of that (he wasn't even due on my birthday - he was due on July 8th).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (9th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My understanding of how reincarnation works is that the people in your current lifetime that you have long term interactions with, or short term but highly significant interactions with, are people you have likely significantly interacted with in other lifetimes and now have an opportunity to work something out. I understand that astrology fits in here as well. i.e. reincarnation, karma, and astrology (should) work together.

I have memories of a number of previous lives, mostly bits and pieces, but for some I remember more. I don't have any memories of ever being anyone famous, or even important. I've visited a number of old forts not far from where I live, and several somehow seemed very familiar right away, the top four being Fort Ticonderoga, Fort Niagara, the Citadel in Quebec City, and Fort Louisbourg on Cape Breton. So 18th century. I have a lot of relatives in Nova Scotia.

As far as the subject of bloodlines go, there's really only one aspect of it that really interests me. It's clear that several groups of very powerful people place extreme importance on bloodlines and I'd like to understand why.
    Last edited by gord, 10th November 2015 at 03:54.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (9th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015), ERK (9th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    [...] On a similar note both my youngest son (4 years old) and I share the same birthday as Prince George (July 22). Only I was born 1966, my son was born 2011 and George was what 2013? I was born at 4:20 PM- my son born on my 45th birthday was born exactly 2:10 hours earlier at 2:10 PM. What are the chances of that (he wasn't even due on my birthday - he was due on July 8th).
    Numerologically, that all translates to...

• The year 1966 = 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4. The year 2011 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 4. However, the actual birth number is comprised of the complete birth date. The 22nd of July is 2 + 2 + 7 = 11 = 2. So you and your youngest son have the same birth number, being 6. There's also a significance in the "base 9" number obtained by numbering all letters of the alphabet from 1 to 26, and then analyzing your complete legal names, including any middle names, but not including the name of your husband as part of your own name.

• The hour of your birth was 04:20 PM = 0+ 4 + 2 + 0 = 6, but in the 24-hour system, 16:20 = 1 + 6 + 2 + 0 = 9. 6 and 9 are graphically each other's opposite, but they are two of the three corners in the "base 9" numerological system — the third corner being 3, of course.

• The hour of your son's birth was 02:10 PM = 0 + 2 + 1 + 0 = 3, but 14:10 = 1 + 4 + 1 + 0 = 6. Again two corners of the "base 9" system. (The difference between the 12-hour AM/PM system and the 24-hour system is of course always going to be 3 (for 12 hours = 1 + 2).

• Your son's birth hour was exactly 2 hours and 10 minutes earlier than yours. 2 + 1 + 0 = 3. The third corner.

I'm not an expert on numerology, but whatever the significance is, there is definitely a numerological link between yourself and your youngest son, as if you're both two corners of a triangle, and the third corner is formed by the difference — i.e. the numerological distance — between yourself and him. The best I can interpret that at this moment in time is by assuming that the two of you will always need each other in order to attain completion of the triangle, whatever that triangle may signify. (A certain objective that is to be attained in life, perhaps? Maybe the number(s) obtained from your names will shed some light on this?)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I don't put a lot of stock into face measurements and look alikes. There have been plenty of famous people throughout the ages who look like other (famous as well) people and I don't believe they are reincarnations. I think all this stuff is hard to actually prove.
    Your thoughts are not uncommon, but those working in the field would most likely disagree. In all fairness, to have this alternative viewpoint of researchers, you would have to spend a lot of time looking at cases, measuring faces and observing the patterns within between the dead and the living. Paul Von Ward has been measuring faces for quite some time as has Adrian Finkelstein, M.D. and they are well aware of similarities in bone structures of various individual reincarnation cases. So this isn’t anything really new, but most in the public aren’t even aware it’s being done. We’re attempting to change this in Paul’s upcoming sequel book to The Soul Genome. But keep in mind determining one’s past life is not based solely on how one looks. It’s the combination of several factors that can validate whether one has a strong case or not. For me personally I don’t worry whether people believe me or not and I would recommend the same for others who come forward and go through the same process/protocol of discovering. I cannot expect people to believe only things I can ‘feel’ in regards to who I’ve been. Additionally I find most don’t have the ability to recognize the difference between a strong case and a groupie wanna-be and I understand completely why. ……Unless you have a lot of time to study dead people, lol, how would you even know what protocols to follow to justify a legitimate case in the first place? I’ve been doing this awhile myself and I still have much to learn. The public isn’t well- versed, especially Western Cultures, to even make a proper determination as to who has a strong case and who doesn’t. So as I become more seasoned, my goal will be to simplify and share with the public, so they too can have a better understanding. By no means is this a put down and I'm just making a general statement not directed at anyone,…I know, it’s just how it is right now. People have a difficult time with subjective material because part of 3D thinking is you have to be able to see it, touch it, feel it, taste it, for it to be true.

Exploring ones past life identities is a personal experience and most aren’t comfortable revealing what they uncover. I have no problem sharing my discoveries with the point being to benefit others by offering clues on how one can research their own cases. My case will be in our upcoming book in greater detail as will my colleague James, who played the role of King Francis II, my 1st husband as MQS. James has several compelling cases. If all goes well, we should have the book completed by next year.

I don't know much about forensic facial reconstruction but here is an article about Mary Queen of Scots and the facial reconstruct they did.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/1...n-display.html
    Yes I’ve seen this. I believe they took the measurements off of her death mask which was my saving grace to be able to measure my own face in comparison as the portraits of the times were all side shots. This is how we obtained an exact match on one of the measurements. What’s really odd about the whole thing is I believe both James and I are the only 2 royals who have had a facial reconstruction done on our faces. One of James’ past life incarnations is that of King Richard III. The same group of people who did Richard also did Mary, which we thought was really ironic.

Here’s a facial comparison of myself to Mary Queen of Scots death mask. You can see how close the bottom of my face is compared to her mask. Look at the shape of the face, the lips, the chin…..The death mask is made of wax and was poured over her face shortly after she was killed which is why we thought it was the best item to work with rather than pictures. I also included a comparison of her eyes from the reconstruction to my own. The nice thing about being able to measure faces is you can use the science of probability. One of the closest matches I’ve seen is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    So, I woke up very early in the morning (I very often have clarity of knowing upon waking) and I felt myself or HS speaking, I never hear anything, just feel the words:
    I have anchored the energies; they cannot run away with “the ship” again. I am an Anchor for these energies, WE ARE THE ANCIENT ONES, and we have come back! I was a druid there, a long time ago.
    I saw the hidden records, and I saw what had happened there. Not the official story about the Christians having saved everyone from pagan worship. They claimed that Vikings had attacked the Christians, but I knew that the Vikings had helped them balancing their Karma after the murdering of Druids and the wise women in the area. I saw how they’ve covered things up, like painting over; the new buildings, churches and castles are just an attempt to cover up the real places. It’s a very special place all right, but not the way they want you to believe.
    This experience is something that I’ve kept to myself all this time, but I think the time is now to let it go, to let people know what happened to me. I’m nothing special; I’ve been reminded many times in my life…it’s just my experience on Holy Island.
    I was going to ask if you were connected to the Druids! It’s probably tied to why you’re there now. I think people have experiences like this all the time, but don’t make the connection to a past life and therefore just blow it off because it’s subjective, which isn’t easily explained to those still living in 3D. It wasn’t until 2005 that I realized I was having my own past life experiences. As the years passed, it began to bother me enough that I chose to seek help in order to properly make an identity match. Once made, so many things began to make sense. I became more and more keen to what was taking place around me, which allowed for further past-life connections to come to fruition. Currently I’m doing my best to turn over every stone possible, which only strengthens my research skills and will enable me to assist clients with every specific detail possible so their own cases can flourish.

Yes- many memories of past lives are interesting Elen! That is amazing you saw the hidden records there! I had one "download" when my third child was around 2 years old. We boarded a 3 seater plane on one of the Caribbean Islands and he was so panic stricken he passed out from fright. I got an instant download we were both pilots in WWI and had been together on a plane that went down. It was a download that really shook me up but I also remember being on a flight with him when he was 4 months old during what they call a "Noreaster" storm as we headed to NY from North Carolina and the plane was very turbulent and it stirred up weird feelings of him and I as well.
    I believe the term for this type of experience is called ‘spontaneous past-life recall’. My friend James had this happen to him quite a bit when he was little.

As for dates, I don't in any way think my daughter is connected to Queen Anne, it's just an odd coincidence. On a similar note both my youngest son (4 years old) and I share the same birthday as Prince George (July 22). Only I was born 1966, my son was born 2011 and George was what 2013? I was born at 4:20 PM- my son born on my 45th birthday was born exactly 2:10 hours earlier at 2:10 PM. What are the chances of that (he wasn't even due on my birthday - he was due on July 8th).
    While researching cases, I have noticed a lot of royal birthdays seem to fall in December and July. I’m assuming the patterns I’m noticing might have to do with specific soul groups, but I’m still unsure. Both James and I have a few Tudor incarnations amongst us in our families, so if you ever want to get serious about exploring a possible connection to Henry VIII, let me know as I’d be interested in comparing photos with our own family members. If I remember correctly Henry would have been my great Uncle as his sister Margaret Tudor was my grandmother, and her daughter, Margaret Douglas Tudor was my mother-in-law while married to Lord Darnly/Henry Stuart. We are aware of both Margaret Tudor's identity and that of Margaret Douglas Tudor.

EDIT TO ADD: And again post 39 adds up #3...ok, I'm gonna stop looking, because it's getting weird.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 10th November 2015 at 17:45.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hmm, I don't see any likeness with Shirley Temple.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (10th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There you go again, Aragorn.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (10th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I dunno....maybe I should measure the shape her mouth compared to my own, the next time I come across something I can hardly believe, lol.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (10th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    I dunno....maybe I should measure the shape her mouth compared to my own, the next time I come across something I can hardly believe, lol.
    I like your attitude, DF, this is the way to go! Carry on, the way you were.

Elen

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (10th November 2015), Divine Feminine (10th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since ERK brought up the facial reconstruction of Mary Queen of Scots. I thought you guys might be interested in seeing the facial reconstruction of Richard III which is the reincarnation of James who is also the reincarnation of L.W. R. Blair.

It's a little weird to James and I that the same forensic artist would just so happen to do both of our faces....I mean what are the odds?....we cannot help but think this is all by design and I think I'm getting closer to understanding why.

I don't mean to go off topic here and if you guys feel all this reincarnation stuff should be moved to another thread, I won't be offended. I realize this thread is about Rosslyn and I only brought up my story about Mary as she would have frequented Rosslyn.

I'll quickly share a couple more stories...one memory that I have in this incarnation is about churches and I wonder if it's tied to Rosslyn....for some reason I always loved small little Catholic churches. When I lived in Boulder, CO for a year, there was this small church I just adored....dang where was it....it was on the way to a specific mtn. outside of Boulder going towards the Continental Divide.....it sat on a cliff, it was beautiful and I didn't want to leave. I can see it in my mind and the mtn which stood behind it. Now I'm wondering if that memory comes from my times in Scotland when I would have frequented churches especially Rosslyn. I was 16 during my time in Boulder so this is why my memory is fuzzy.

Speaking of churches, one other strange coincidence recently just happened which James pointed out.....I shared with you what I was told by Ahtun-Re in my recent reading Oct. 29, 2015(and no it doesn't add up to 3, already checked, it is 2 though, lol)....anyways, again he was confirming my observation of reincarnation and ley lines....he said:

Ahtun-Re- Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem is one of the places that souls, it is like a portal that they more or less entered into the Earth plain on…It is like a vortex. Then souls will align with certain ley lines, which in turn is like what Mr. Cayce said geographic regions or nations have karma. It is called Geomancy and it is organized energetically according to principals of Feng Shui. Do you understand?

So when I shared this with James, he said, do you remember the church we went to for Easter Sunday when you came earlier this year to visit? (Side note, James and I met for the first time this year in this incarnation earlier in the Spring) I said yes, and then he said...but do your remember the name of the church? Which of course I had forgotten....and then he said to me....it's called Mt. Moriah Church........omg.....too weird!

I do not practice religion as I have mentioned in posts before, but I do respect the rights of those to practice whatever religion they are comfortable with, which is why frequenting a church is not uncommon for me should that be in the plans. It's not that I don't believe in God, I have just stayed away from organized religions because I feel people are often being mis-guided.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015), Elen (10th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    DF I don't mind if you stay here with your postings. It's all OK with me. I will be posting other things later about the Rosslyn Chapel, as I'm going back soon. No worries from me here, unless you would like to start another thread about reincarnation yourself. I certainly have other memories from past lives. But not royalties or anything like that. It's very interesting that you have so many royal incarnations, one after another, and I'm sure that you're honest about it all. Again, thank you!

Elen

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2015), bsbray (11th November 2015)