Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosslyn Chapel

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I live in the states and have not supported MSM cable since 2010. Can't complain about what we support, and having cable TV is supporting the problem. The bigger problem is the supporters/enablers.

Awake and aware.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I live in the states and have not supported MSM cable since 2010. Can't complain about what we support, and having cable TV is supporting the problem. The bigger problem is the supporters/enablers.

Awake and aware.

"Yes, bsbray....maybe I'll do that every time I notice his negative interjections. Like a broken record I'll repeat the same statement over and over again in response to the repetitive tick that seems to be out of his control.

"Your comments about members are [not my personal favorite]. Your persona comes across as [not my personal favorite] which is a shame because I think you have intelligent things to say, but are lost in your commitment to talk down to people bringing imbalance to the conversation."-Divine Feminine
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 7th November 2015 at 01:31.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015), donk (7th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    "Yes, bsbray....maybe I'll do that every time I notice his negative interjections. Like a broken record I'll repeat the same statement over and over again in response to the repetitive tick that seems to be out of his control.

"Your comments about members are [not my personal favorite]. Your persona comes across as [not my personal favorite] which is a shame because I think you have intelligent things to say, but are lost in your commitment to talk down to people bringing imbalance to the conversation."-Divine Feminine
    What is wrong with my comment? Is it incorrect in its assessment or does it merely ruffle your petticoat? You avoided dealing with my assertion by saying I have 'tics'. Any good Shirley Temple movies on TV?

My point is TV is a human programming technique and a big contributor to the zombie apocalypse we are witnessing. These zombies were formally known as sheeple. TV is the main cause of zombieism and that is my point. Supporting cable and the programming sewage that seeps from it is self-defeating at best. Aiding and abetting criminals is another way of putting it. Maybe some should stop complaining about the cabal if they still financially support its most potent anti-human tool.

I don't care what you call me. I consider the source and don't take it as meaningful. A self-validating person does not seek the approval of the insecure. You might try responding to the original statement and its meaning, if you are emotionally capable.
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th November 2015 at 03:50.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Maybe we can find common ground here. I don't like supporting mainstream cable either, but that's not to say everything on it is totally worthless, and besides, the same corporations (and their puppetmaster think tanks and 3-letter agencies) are trying their damnedest to screw up the Internet too. Actually where I live, the local monopoly doesn't even allow you to get internet separate from cable. I'm at my girlfriend's apartment right now, about an hour away, and even though she doesn't watch TV, and there is no TV in the place, a bill still comes every month for basic cable plus internet. If I were her I would raise hell about it and see if I had options to switch to another provider (maybe satellite but doesn't seem too likely in this apartment complex, apparently they try to make everybody go through one company, not sure how legal that is) but she isn't the kind of person who would be comfortable doing that, and I'm not sure how it would go anyway. I consider buying her an old TV just so we don't feel like we're being totally jacked.

I'm not trying to get off topic but it looks like that's what's happening anyway. When I get a chance I'm going to have to read that article Malc just posted on the previous page. That website has tons of good info on all kinds of subjects: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015), Aragorn (7th November 2015), Elen (7th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015), modwiz (7th November 2015), The One (7th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, I feel very sad for you as you seem to relish in making underlying jabs and insinuations at people which is exactly the point behind your post and anyone can see it's purposely directed as in insult to me. It doesn't take 'Captain Obvious' to figure you out. I hope some day you find peace within which in turn encourages you to obtain a more balanced and heart-centered approach when dealing with people. I stand behind my statement.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015), Aragorn (7th November 2015), donk (7th November 2015), Elen (7th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015), JByas (7th November 2015), modwiz (7th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Divine Feminine, you can post as much as you like on my thread. You are bringing up some very interesting points. You have all the rights to do your own research in your own way. Thank you for giving a wider and colourful aspect to the forum.

with respect
    Elen

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015), Aragorn (7th November 2015), bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (7th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015), gord (8th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

My trip to Rosslyn

Yesterday I went to Rosslyn Chapel and filled up my being with new energies. It was very uplifting even for the ones that don’t believe in the natural energy points. I met Maureen who is one of the guides there, and she had a lot of stories to tell. Queen Victoria, was the one that rescued the chapel when it was in bad need of help by adding an Organ and some religious statues outside and inside on an extension that was also added.

She said that before Dan Brown’s DaVinci Code (and movie), they were having annual visitors 30 000, and after 175 000. So you couldn’t get better publicity, but it came with a baggage. A lot of people are coming to look for the Holy Grail, and then again a few really unstable ones are insisting that they help out themselves. I.e. the guy with the axe and the woman, who chained herself to the Apprentice Pillar insisting that they show her Mary Magdalene, but gave up when she needed a “potty brake”. And not to forget the group of Russians dressed in hooded capes, claiming to be the protectors of the Grail. They were intending a ceremony right there and then.

But in all this drama, there’s always a calming effect throughout the Chapel, those are the energies that I feel. Maureen told me that there’s one spot that she has to avoid because if she stands on it too long, her legs give in and her vision gets blurry: not good if you are speaking for an hour in front of the visitors. It’s that strong!

Holy Island, just south of Berwick upon Tweed in North of England, is another powerful place that I’ve visited. The energies hit me already in the parking area, as soon as I stepped out of the car. Thomas Sheridan said once that when you visit these powerful places, you would find out who you are. These are the ways of the ancient Celts. He could be on to something there and it’s not going to harm in any way, it’s quite the opposite.

Happy leyline hunting everyone!

Elen

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th November 2015), Aragorn (7th November 2015), bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (7th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Elen, it’s fun to take part in your experiences at Rosslyn, I enjoy hearing about your adventures and hope you continue to share. I had to laugh when your thread first popped up, as at the same time I just so happen to be in the initial stages of planning a trip to Scotland. How coincidental I thought, and of course Rosslyn Chapel will no doubt be a destination stop. Once inside, I’m anxious to see if I can place the location of my dream.

I bet the tour guide at Rosslyn has met some very interesting people…she’s probably heard and seen it all. I suspect her tales would be just as interesting as the tour itself or even more so. I always thought it would be funny if I could ever get permission, to give a group of unsuspecting people, a tour of one of my former homes and finish off the visitation by saying something like…’thank you for touring my castle and former home, my name is Elizabeth Marie and I’m the reincarnation of Queen Mary, enjoy your visit to Scotland!…..” lmao….I like to kid around with people once in a while, cause who does something like that, it’s so absurd, but that’s what makes it funny. It’s like visiting Jerusalem and having Jesus show up as your guide, imagine that! Ok…well let’s be real, Jesus would be far more interesting than myself so maybe that’s not a good comparison, but you get the idea. Wouldn’t that be entertaining if in the future when reincarnation is more accepted, we see people do this very sort of thing.

One memory I seem to recall as Queen Mary, were the times spent riding through the sea of lush green surroundings of Scotland. I remember I use to love riding my horse to a specific point that overlooked the ocean. It’s where I liked to go to clear my head during difficult times or when I just wanted to be alone so I could hear myself think. The same behavior was replicated in this lifetime in my earlier 20’s. I found myself craving the cliffs of Northern California. There was a place just past Bodega Bay that was high up, covered with green grass overlooking the Pacific. I could stand there forever just taking the view in and never grow tired of the surroundings. Later on, when I moved further north, I was happy to find identical solace in the cliffs of Ecola State Park which overlooked Cannon Beach, located in Oregon. I had no idea that what I was doing had any relation to a past life as I did not know who I had been until much later. It just felt right. I’m hopeful in time as I do more research, I’ll come across mention of this kind of experience to validate what I already know to be true.

I have wondered how much I knew about ley lines back then. I cannot wait to walk the grounds once again to see if I can remember the surroundings and feel the energy of the ley lines. I do have memories of looking at maps and I believe it stems from my time as Mary. I don’t know why, but maps seem to fascinate me. Obviously, for political reasons I could see the connection, but is it possible we had access to maps with ley lines? I’d be interested to know if you ever come across such things while touring historical buildings around Scotland.

Speaking of Queen Victoria, I have recently come across the reincarnation of both Prince Albert and Queen Victoria herself and hope to meet them early next year since we will both be in a mutual location around the same time. I worked as an assistant to Queen Victoria in the mid to late 1800’s. It is not uncommon for those who play roles of nobility, to find themselves in later incarnations, working in the capacity of a servant. I was told in my most recent Akashic Record reading to take a closer look at John Brown, favorite and assistant to the Queen. Imagine the look on my face when I realized John Brown was none other than my dear and close friend Mr. Anderson in this lifetime! Mr. Anderson is also the reincarnation of my second husband as Queen Mary, Henry Stuart/Lord Darnley(Akashic Record confirmed). I was told I worked closely with Mr. Brown while assisting Queen Victoria. I’m attaching some pictures so you can see as long as I can keep them somewhat small. Though I have not pin pointed my name as of yet I believe I’ve found a picture that looks like me. This incarnation would most likely place me either on the Rose line or the Belinus line as I would have lived in England. I’m beginning to wonder if my name back then will surface as a derivative of ‘Mary’ because so far, all my core incarnations starting with Mary Queen of Scots and moving to current times, have names relating to Mary or Magdalena. When I figured this out, all I could think of was the famous silly saying…’Where does one hide the truth, but right in front of you.’ Lol

Take a close look and compare profiles and shapes of faces. From a scientific aspect we are seeing similarities in bone structures from one incarnation to the next. It's why I immediately recognized the identity of John Brown. So we can actually measure faces and find matches, which makes sense because your energy signature carries on with you. You may look somewhat different in each incarnation due to family DNA, but your bone structure will be very close in shape and measurement. I am being very candid with my case so it helps give others ideas as to what to look for so they can research and discover on their own.

Mr. Anderson **********Henry Stuart **** John Brown

Frogmore House 1861 ************************ me? ******** Elizabeth Marie * Mary Queen of Scots

Larger picture of Frogmore House here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...line-time.html
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 8th November 2015 at 03:14.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    David Wilcock does resemble Cayce in one of Cayce's pics that I will say. Really went downhill in this lifetime.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (8th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015), gord (8th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think he does too, but what I don't understand is why the A.R.E. foundation doesn't seem to honor his identity...any idea why? Do you know if David has ever had his face measured? You can't fake this.....so there are specific measurements such as distance between the two eye sockets, the nose to the chin, etc....The older the incarnation the more difficult it becomes as then you only have paintings and sculptures to work with. As you can see, often the paintings of long ago are only side profiles so you can't get a full measurement of the face. I was fortunate enough to have a death mask to work with for Queen Mary which gave one of my measurements from my nose to my chin an exact match. Common sense tells us that you don't get exact matches unless you are that person. But there are additional objectives to consider, not just how you look in comparison. It's a package deal we're attempting to put together. The compilation of objectives is also based on observations and patterns of cases explored through the years including a psychological profile.

I recently heard a researcher say that Edgar Cayce had not reincarnated during this time though he didn't say why....I think it may have been Robert Schwartz. So it would be interesting to measure David's face. I do believe in soul splits and it's possible he is a soul aspect of Cayce.

What we're attempting to do with our work is establish a scientific protocol that we and others can follow on every case we explore, document, and then create an archive of our work for future generations. It's going to take us a couple of years to get this together as we're in the middle of writing a book and haven't even established our website as of yet.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), ERK (8th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know anything about face measurements and reincarnation. I am inclined to think it doesn't matter and people's faces and sexes change throughout reincarnations. I only know of one true case of reincarnation in my own family and that is of my third daughter who is the reincarnation of my nursemaid. I felt "L" 's spirit pass through my body one late afternoon. It was a very definite sensation- this was only 3 years after her death. I then had dreams I had become pregnant with her (this was akin to an immaculate conception I might add as well) and then after several negative pregnancy tests several weeks later gave up on the pregnancy idea until a few weeks later I got a twinge of nausea. Another test confirmed the pregnancy. "L" spoke with me throughout the pregnancy and told me early on the cord would be wrapped 3 times around neck- I had to see a yoga therapist in order to work on my fear surrounding that issue. I had the baby the same month "L" was born, cord was wrapped around her neck 3 times, midwife just unwrapped it, and when my midwife walked over to my bathtub to show me the heart shaped placenta it was yet another weird confirmation as I had placed a heart shaped wreath of red roses to be placed on "L" in her coffin with a note to her.

Several years later when my daughter Sofia L was 3, I had brought back a picture of "L" holding me as an infant. Sofia walked up to my night table and picked up the picture and blurted out, "Mommy, that was me when I was a lady and I used to take care of you". Sofia grew up gravitating towards friends of other colors- you see "L" was a Southern black mammey. Sofia does not look anything like her, but she has "L"s taste in food and her very gentle and patient mannerisms. So I don't put a lot of stock into face measurements and look alikes. There have been plenty of famous peope throughout the ages who look like other (famous as well) people and I don't believe they are reincarnations.

I think all this stuff is hard to actually prove. I have a lot of memories for example of being one of Henry VIII's wife, and the first time I went to England at age 8, our chauffeur got lost on the way to Windsor Castle , well guess who directed him? I did and got us there. Does this prove I am the reincarnation of one of Henry's wives? No, I have a lot of specific memories of that lifetime but it would be almost impossible to prove.

If you study portraits, each painter depicts each subject differently so it's almost impossible to get an accurate picture of what they looked like in reality. I can name many examples,, entire face shapes very different from same year of depicted person, but one can still get a general idea.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know much about forensic facial reconstruction but here is an article about Mary Queen of Scots and the facial reconstruct they did.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/1...n-display.html

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), Frances (9th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Elen, Rosslyn chapel is just beautiful. I'm very glad to have you share this with us.

ERK & DF, I love your stories and perspectives. I believed in reincarnation as soon as I learned what it was. It makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure I was a soldier in war in my last life. It would have been WWII based on what I saw. It was a recurring childhood dream. The only one like it. It was always the same scenario. It was all in sepia. That was weird because I always dream in color. This was the only time I dreamt in "black & white" but it was sepia tones, not greys. The ultimate takeaway for me was the lesson learned that we need to stop war. We all need to put down our guns. I began to tell everyone around me this. Most wouldn't listen and just kept fighting. I would awake very angry.

I have no idea who I was other than being a soldier and thus male.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015), ERK (8th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Elen, Rosslyn chapel is just beautiful. I'm very glad to have you share this with us.

ERK & DF, I love your stories and perspectives. I believed in reincarnation as soon as I learned what it was. It makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure I was a soldier in war in my last life. It would have been WWII based on what I saw. It was a recurring childhood dream. The only one like it. It was always the same scenario. It was all in sepia. That was weird because I always dream in color. This was the only time I dreamt in "black & white" but it was sepia tones, not greys. The ultimate takeaway for me was the lesson learned that we need to stop war. We all need to put down our guns. I began to tell everyone around me this. Most wouldn't listen and just kept fighting. I would awake very angry.

I have no idea who I was other than being a soldier and thus male.

I have memories of WWII as well- past life one's, as well as memories from many other lifetimes. Many are very specific.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Bob (8th November 2015), bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), Elen (8th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Nice to see the direction this is taking us here. Reincarnation, hey? Do more people remember their past lives? I could certainly chime in with what I’ve experienced. When I visited Holy Island, I had this experience:

My friend Sheila and me went for a drive on the autumn equinox 2011. We decided to head for wherever the Sun was. We checked the weather forecast and it looked pretty good on the East Coast, so that’s where we headed. And to make this a bit shorter: We ended up on Holy Island, just south of Berwick upon Tweed.

The moment we got out of the car, we were hit by an elevating energy, so strong, it nearly took our breath away. Wow, what a greeting it was! I felt my way around and just kept walking straight toward a point that seemed familiar to me, and I knew that it was inside some church ruins. I wasn’t aware of having to buy tickets and all that nonsense, so I was stopped by a guard, but too late, I was in. We were ushered out, but it didn’t matter, because I realised that whatever it was, it had been accomplished. The rest of the afternoon we just spent looking and wandering about, purchased some local vegetables and some honey from the Island. The energies were wonderful.

So, I woke up very early in the morning (I very often have clarity of knowing upon waking) and I felt myself or HS speaking, I never hear anything, just feel the words:
    I have anchored the energies; they cannot run away with “the ship” again. I am an Anchor for these energies, WE ARE THE ANCIENT ONES, and we have come back! I was a druid there, a long time ago.

I saw the hidden records, and I saw what had happened there. Not the official story about the Christians having saved everyone from pagan worship. They claimed that Vikings had attacked the Christians, but I knew that the Vikings had helped them balancing their Karma after the murdering of Druids and the wise women in the area. I saw how they’ve covered things up, like painting over; the new buildings, churches and castles are just an attempt to cover up the real places. It’s a very special place all right, but not the way they want you to believe.

This experience is something that I’ve kept to myself all this time, but I think the time is now to let it go, to let people know what happened to me. I’m nothing special; I’ve been reminded many times in my life…it’s just my experience on Holy Island.

Elen
    Last edited by Elen, 8th November 2015 at 16:38. Reason: misspelling

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th November 2015), bsbray (8th November 2015), Divine Feminine (9th November 2015), Dreamtimer (8th November 2015), ERK (8th November 2015)