Thread: ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

Thanks

ET and Black Project Tech/AI ~ Omnisense w/ Alfred Lambremont Webre

Wanted to share a recent conversation I had with Alfred Webre. It is jam packed full of info on black project and extraterrestrial technology. Actually tangible information too, since these technologies are being weaponized against people just like you. Arming yourself with knowledge of what technology can do(for example technological illusions) makes one a lot less vulnerable to technological psy ops...

Extraterrestrial and Black Project Tech/AI; Omnisense with Alfred Webre:

Synopsis/Video Notes:

-Demonic Possession Facades via AI Sources
    -New Perspective on what the NWO Very Well May Be
    -Telepathic Impersonations via AI
    -CIA and Similar Sources Hiding Behind Various Electronic Telepathy/Mind Control Facades
    -Alfred saying it’s common with the TIs he interacts with that they report having thought deleted from their mind’s(after it is done to me a couple times)
    -Emotions being Feigned by AI, to Telepathically Convince an Unsuspecting Black Ops target of Benevolence of a Telepathic Source
    -Artificial Tinnitus
    -Off Planet All Seeing Eye Technology
    -Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    -Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    -Energetic Body and Chakra Technology
    -Chakra Being Made out of the Same Fabric Consciousness is Made Out of(not conscious themselves though)
    -Benevolent ET intervention in my life
    -Opposite Polarity to Illuminati Bloodlines
    -History Documenting by Extraterrestrials (Down to People’s Thoughts)
    -A Gift After Global First Contact (Incarnation History’s)
    -Beauty in Everyone
    -Alleged “Ascension Symptom” Aligns with Mind Control Symptom (Artificial Tinnitus)
    -(My Opinion) “Ascension” is a Mind Control Program
    -Mapping Electromagnetics
    -Different Frames of Mind, Emotions, Concepts, etc are all Finite Numbers in their Universal Libraries
    -The More Profound the Black Ops Given Experience is, The Harder the Programming it is To Break such a thing(and People Trigger when you do try to tell them the truth)
    -My Opinion About AI Being Sentient or Not
    -Mind Mapping
    -Simulation of Mind Mapped Beings by AI
    -Technological Channeling via AI (Which is often behind New Age Channelings IMHO)
    -Alfred’s upcoming slide presentation project
    -All the Different Kind of Memory Manipulation I know Explained: Implanted Memories, Deleted Memories, Restricted Memories, Fragmented Memories, and Dimmed Memories
    -Alfred’s Experience with what he believes was with what I call “Synthetic Optics”
    -Recordings of my own Thoughts Shown to me by Extraterrestrials
    -Global First Contact Prediction(just based on probabilities): That an Electronic Telepathy Based Secret Society Will be Formed[More a Desire than me saying it will happen, I’m not saying it will happen, just my highest probability]
    -All Alien Conscious Energies can be Explored via Electronic Telepathy (This may open people’s minds to the idea of ETs, and may be a catalyst to global first contact when it comes out publicly)
    -My Illuminati Experiences (The In Person Experience)
    -Technologically Possessed Satanists/Illuminati and Dark Extraterrestrial Interfacing of what they do[IE: Rituals, Sacrifices, Rape, etc] via Surveillance Based Virtual Reality and Electronic Telepathy Technology

Please excuse my couple of language slips ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), bsbray (2nd November 2015), Elen (2nd November 2015), GCS1103 (4th November 2015), jcocks (3rd November 2015), JRS (4th November 2015), reno (2nd November 2015), The One (2nd November 2015), Wind (2nd November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for the notes and synopsis. I sometimes have trouble listening to Mr Webre. I'll give this a try.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), Elen (4th November 2015), Omnisense (2nd November 2015)

Thanks
    Alfred did an article on this video that may be worth a read too. It is here:
    http://newsinsideout.com/2015/10/omn...-intelligence/

Alfred calls them research findings in the article, but they are more accurately described as first hand experiences that I have also researched a bit.

A couple snips:

AI & Implants

“The most advanced AI based technologies do not take an implant for usage. They interface directly with the mind. They can be done remotely. That is why they are called directed energy weapons. According to Dr. John Hall, Putin said: (paraphrasing) “Whoever controls the best directed energy weapons, controls the world without guns or bullets.”
    Mapping Electromagnetics+ via Electronic Telepathy (AI Related):

Referring to off-planet AI’s ability to map all human thought on the planet (electromagnetics) via electronic telepathy, Omnisense states, “All thoughtforms are finite, and all static knowledge is encoded into thoughtforms and electromagnetics. Every thoughtform involves a physical structure of electrical signals and/or electromagnetics in the brain, and all of those electrical signals/EM signatures can be reproduced by technology.

He continues, “The most sophisticated off world AIs have 100% mastered mapping electromagnetics, and 100% mastered science, which includes the soul(consciousness), physical body, energetic body, and chakra. They can produce any experience possible naturally, with technology. The exact same conscious signatures, just from an inorganic catalyst.

“What mapping electromagnetics means is they have access to every form of data cloud possible to mind control and/or remote influence people for the most advanced off world AIs. People are no match for these AIs throughout history when they are fully unleashed. And only just now are these technologies coming to light.

“Oh. I will say this too.

“Do Not Trust Google, Microsoft, or Facebook with your mind when they start getting into AI and telepathy IMHO, unless global first contact has happened (the real global first ET contact), and disclosure has happened.
    Last edited by Omnisense, 2nd November 2015 at 19:20.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd November 2015), GCS1103 (4th November 2015), jcocks (3rd November 2015), modwiz (4th November 2015), reno (3rd November 2015), Verum (3rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Omni, the lid needs to lifted about how advanced AI and Mind control is. It is not mentioned much by numerous whistle blowers, I wonder why!

I posed these questions to Corey sometime ago who failed to reply twice

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2015), gord (9th November 2015), Omnisense (3rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Omni, is there a way to discern what is natural as opposed to artificial with reguard to chakra manipulation/activation?

Thanks,lb

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd November 2015), Omnisense (3rd November 2015), reno (3rd November 2015), Verum (4th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Omni, is there a way to discern what is natural as opposed to artificial with reguard to chakra manipulation/activation?

Thanks,lb
    Dear lookbeyond,
    I don't have many natural type experiences with chakra. Whenever my chakra make sudden changes and lets say have some colors in them, I pretty much know it is technology by witnessing how random it seems or how intense those energies/aspects in my chakra are. But that may be different in other people's cases. With my own mind if i try to put lets say, a color in my chakra, it is only there a little bit. With technology it is full vibrant and more obviously there.

I'm not an expert on natural chakra affecting processes though. Some people may have perfected methods to make things in their chakra more intense naturally,.. To me, when lets say a reptilian energy with the color blood red is in my chakra, i just know it's from technology...

Sorry if that doesn't really adequately answer your question though...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2015), lookbeyond (5th November 2015), modwiz (4th November 2015), Verum (4th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Oh thats ok Omni, ive not "worked" on my chakras as such, just tried to "improve" on myself over the years. So it was an out of the blue so to speak, experience which ignited my spinal column right up to and out of my crown as i was falling to sleep one night with a "downloading" of hundreds of unusual glyphs which has arisen my curiosity.. ,lb

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2015), Bob (7th November 2015), Omnisense (7th November 2015)

Thanks
    Here are a couple articles concisely summing up All Seeing Eye Technology.

All Seeing Eye Technology Summed up in 33 Words:

Involves:
    -Thought Surveillance
    -Environmental Surveillance
    End Result:
    -Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
    -Surveillance Based Virtual Reality
    Used By:
    -Black Ops Operatives
    -Extraterrestrials

This article is based on first hand experience...

All Seeing Eye Technology Explained ~ Part 2

All Seeing Eye Technology
    Involves:
    •Smartphones/Smart TVs/Tablets/Computers
    •Satellites
    •Internet and Email Surveillance of All Types
    •Social Media Profiling (Not a reason to silence yourself though in my view)
    •Remote Neural Monitoring
    End Result:
    •Comprehensive Intelligence
    •Psyche Profiles for Every Man Woman and Child in the System on Earth
    •Targeted Individuals of All Types
    •Surveillance of People Down to Their Deepest Motivations and Thoughts
    Used In:
    •Mind Control Programs/Psychological Operation Sources (Black Ops)
    •Societal Engineering

Source Link: http://www.electronictelepathy.net/2...ed-part-2.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

JRS (8th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Omnisense, you have discovered the secret to doing an interview with Mr. Webre where he's not constantly interrupting and interjecting. Congratulations.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th November 2015), Omnisense (11th November 2015)