Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive Signs The RENAISSANCE Has Begun!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I have always resonated with Ralph ring ................he worked on Projects with Otis Carr (suppressed inventions) and if I remember right they travelled in a small ship they developed and moved the space vehicle quite a ways with the melding of their energy and the machine. Google Ralph Ring and better yet Otis Carr and you will get leads to information on this hopefully. Thanks for posting

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd November 2015), Divine Feminine (30th October 2015), Dreamtimer (17th November 2015), Elen (28th October 2015), Joanna (22nd November 2015), RealityCreation (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my research I found that during the Renaissance period, coffee and tea were introduced as alternatives to drinking beer and wine which were the primary means of ingesting liquids.
    What with water being somewhat questionable, especially in cities and towns.

This meant that the number of folks who were continually besotted dropped.
    And these new drinks acted as a stimulant instead of a depressant.

An increase in creativity was but one of the consequences.

Today we see a groundswell against the "war on drugs" for a variety of reasons.
    And the chief gains are centered upon cannabis, but not exclusively so.

Cannabis has a multitude of useful and even life saving attributes, one of which can be as a creativity enhancer/booster/stimulant.
    And this drive to free up our access to and understanding of this entire field of study is coming from the 'grass roots', the people themselves, despite institutional objections and decades of draconian attempts to subvert this understanding.

I foresee that we will be witnessing a surge of creativity due to the removal of limitations and 'blinders' on a multitude of fronts.
    And it will make the Renaissance pale in comparison.

There is so much, poised just ahead of us, and we are drawing so close, that when the flood gates open, the resultant eruption of creativity is going to be a marvel to witness, take part in and contribute to.

I'm jazzed, to say the very least.

JJ

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), bsbray (22nd November 2015), Divine Feminine (7th November 2015), Dreamtimer (17th November 2015), Elen (31st October 2015), Joanna (22nd November 2015), RealityCreation (14th April 2016), sandy (31st October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Been wanting to get back on here and post more heroes so here we go!

Ever heard of Dr. Jeffrey Bradstreet? Please don't forget his face.

HIS STORY

Unfortunately Dr. Bradstreet was found face down in a river 3 days after his practice had been raided by U.S. Government officials. Come to find out, it appears Bradstreet's research work was so extraordinary, the FEDS just had to put a stop to it. So help me get the word out on what Dr. Bradstreet discovered would you?

Your body produces a little known molecule called GcMAF, which is your defense against cancer! Bradstreet was making great strides in isolating this molecule and using it for treatment in cancer and autism patients with enormous success. GCMAF is not a chemical!

I'm going to share a big clue here......there is a way to obtain this same molecule and incorporate it into your diet without the help of some company who most likely will charge large sums of money. For obvious reasons I'm not going to give an exact name of the product, but think reeaally hard when you read these articles as to where you might find this molecule being produced in the food chain. C'mon I know you guys are smart! It's affordable and yes by the way...I sell it!

Please honor this man for what he has discovered by sharing the information below with as many family and friends so we can stop the needless chemotherapy sessions and suffering that cancer brings to our doorsteps. I spread the word with my own family and finally got them to listen! So one more time........emphasis large on purpose:

GcMAF IS A MOLECULE PRODUCED IN YOUR BODY WHICH HELPS MITIGATE CANCER

http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr...r_therapy.html
    http://www.naturalnews.com/050582_na...y_profits.html
    http://www.naturalnews.com/050972_Gc...radstreet.html

Please take the time to educate yourself on these 3 articles, it's worth it and check out the information on Nagalase! Wow!
    I remember reading 1 in 2 men will get cancer and 1 in 3 women will get cancer. Stop vaccinating, stop flu shots and find out how to get that molecule into your system.

DR. BRADSTREET, WE SALUTE YOUR EFFORTS, WE ARE SADDENED BY YOUR SACRIFICE AND WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WORK. MAY YOUR MEMORY LIVE ON; WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd April 2016 at 00:29.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2015), bsbray (22nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (22nd November 2015), Joanna (22nd November 2015), lookbeyond (22nd November 2015), Myst (22nd November 2015), RealityCreation (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Love this thread, thank you, there are so many courageous and inspired/inspiring pioneers in these early days of 'renaissance'.

Rest in Peace, Dr Bradstreet. David Noakes in the UK has also done a lot of work on GcMaf, despite being hampered by the Cancer Council etc:

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd November 2015), bsbray (22nd November 2015), Divine Feminine (22nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (22nd November 2015), lookbeyond (22nd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Joanna! Great to know about David Noakes, and his efforts! I love hearing what's going on in other countries as surely it's not just the United States towing the line so to speak.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (13th April 2016), Joanna (23rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    And how about this remarkable person, Ty Bollinger! What he and his family have done to eradicate cancer is amazing and a step in the right direction. More like a leap if you ask me.

If you haven't had a chance, please sign up on his www.truthaboutcancer.com website to watch and participate in getting the word out that no one has to die from cancer anymore. He has gone to great lengths to educate the public on 'the truth about cancer' as well as offering solutions and protocols that are saving people from the genocide of our mafia run medical industry. Supporting his work would be the best compliment this humble man could ever ask for.

Ty Bollinger is running his Truth About Cancer documentary for free for the next 9 days. The first episode started last night and it will be pulled soon, catch it if you can! Click link at the top.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2016), Elen (17th April 2016), Joanna (14th April 2016), RealityCreation (14th April 2016), sandy (14th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    I know he's been posted elsewhere on TOT, but would like to include Nick Vujicic on this thread...who in his own way, is an inspirer of unity consciousness and love.
    He spoke once at my son's school, and my son said afterwards, he saw there were kids who were changed by hearing and seeing Nick, and being in the presence of his attitude and perspective, in action. Bless his heart. /*\

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd April 2016), Elen (14th April 2016), RealityCreation (14th April 2016)