Thread: Healing music

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Healing music

I do not think angels are what we should seek, personally. We are the angels that we seek. But if I can maybe compare the feeling I get when I contact my Higher Self, this is what I get...if you can translate feelings into sound.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TFh6HKl2NM

Elen

Don't put anything else into it.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2015), Blacklight43 (17th October 2015), bsbray (18th October 2015), Cearna (17th October 2015), Clear Blue Skies (5th November 2015), Joanna (20th October 2015), Juniper (17th October 2015), Majik (18th October 2015), modwiz (17th October 2015), reno (18th October 2015), sandy (18th October 2015), The One (17th October 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

This is healing as well.

"Zen" means "to think about anything" and "arrive at the contemplation of". The purpose of the mini-garden of Zen is to give you the "feeling of the moment", freeing up mind from life's fleeting domestic troubles.
    According to Eastern philosophy Buddhism, Zen Garden is quintessence symbolizes the excitement and serenity that can give a sense of grandeur to the practicing and the balance through the contemplation of stones and sculptures.
    It is believed that Zen meditation promotes relaxation and as explained in the modern world - fleeting. Your movements become serene, freeing the mind, giving inspiration and creativity. When contemplating a mini-garden of Zen it is possible to feel a new kind of relaxation that allows you to draw upon the harmony and splendor - and in his heart and in mind.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2tO5t-JIvU

I love this music for being quiet. Take it for what it is. Nothing more or less. I'm not a buddist either. We are OK, aren't we, just the way we are?

Elen

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Clear Blue Skies (5th November 2015), Joanna (6th November 2015), lcam88 (5th November 2015)