Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why David Icke Can't Be Taken Out

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

Why David Icke Can't Be Taken Out

People often ask the question "Why doesn't anything happen to David Icke?" The presumption is that if he's left alone, then he's working with the Cabal. Surprisingly, I've never seen this video on a forum. This is very interesting. Icke explain why according to him he is still alive. If we refuse to be afraid, the Cabal can have no power over us.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd October 2015), Aragorn (2nd October 2015), bsbray (2nd October 2015), Elen (3rd October 2015), Frances (2nd October 2015), Greenbarry (3rd October 2015), Joanna (5th October 2015), lcam88 (2nd October 2015), Pebbles (2nd October 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I've heard him speak on this before, and regardless of why nobody's ever killed him for what he says, I do think it's a good message anyway.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd October 2015), Aragorn (2nd October 2015), Elen (3rd October 2015), lcam88 (2nd October 2015), shamanseeker (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    At 4:56 he picks his nose. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGyvY4eboc&t=4m56s)

Being safe is very much about being prepared and knowing what to be watch for and be aware of. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmWO6R1dCDY&t=5m56s)
    Last edited by lcam88, 2nd October 2015 at 19:07.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd October 2015), Daozen (3rd October 2015), shamanseeker (5th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm hearing Seinfeld, "there was no pick!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    It was more of a flick.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Dreamtimer and Daozen, sorry but I'm feeling a bit thick because I don't understand your msgs. Would appreciate it if you 'translated' them. Thanks a lot!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2015)

Thanks
    Apologies shamanseeker, I got sidetracked by lcam88's comment regarding David 'picking' his nose. It reminded me of a Seinfeld episode where a woman refused to date him because she thought she saw him pick his nose. He had rubbed it with his finger. He kept protesting, "There was no pick!" She wouldn't listen. Doazen was right, it was just a flick.

I have found that taking an attitude of not being afraid is very helpful. It works in waking life and in dreams. It works very well with people who like to intimidate. I look them in the eye, remain calm and relaxed and show no fear.

Awareness is important. For me, listening to my instincts is key as they've saved me from peril more than once.

Early on he may have been seen as loopy and not a threat. Now, if he was 'taken out' he'd get more attention than he does already. Just a thought.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015), Daozen (12th October 2015), lcam88 (5th October 2015), shamanseeker (23rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You might be right Dreamtimer, there was no real entry into the nostril from what I saw.

I really dislike something about his vibe. The message of being positive and confident sets a good tone. But to "let go of the steering wheel and let Jesus drive" is a level of faith that I must balk at. Hence my comment.

I mean, let's exaggerate a bit: Even in the bloody battles of WWI and WWII soldiers from both sides survived, but that doesn't mean it would be a good idea to go for a stroll in a battlefield while the two sides are lobbing lead, depleted uranium, or any other manner of sharp stick at each other. If whistleblowers start dying like the "suicidal bankers", he'll get out of dodge for sure; and yet his message is to throw caution to the wind.

Need I go on?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Dreamtimer (6th October 2015), shamanseeker (23rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Dreamtimer and Icam. Here in Italy, a lot of people pick their noses. I think it has something to do with the climate, but who knows! Definitely off-putting though. I didn't notice Icke doing it but doesn't really make any difference to his message

I personally think his vibe is OK.

When I arrived in the small village where I live in Italy a lot of people started causing me a lot of trouble. When I was younger I was pretty touchy but this experience helped me. Anyway, when I started not caring what they were thinking and just got on with my life and had no more fear, things improved drastically. I'm talking about a witch hunt here. Really nasty stuff. People are saying hi and being much kinder. This experience has helped me understand what Icke is saying. I really believe that if we have no fear we are safer. OK, maybe it's our time and something will happen but generally I believe they can't touch us.

One day I went to meet a good friend in a nearby city. I hadn't seen her for along time. Well, I went home feeling really happy and with no worries in the world. I went up the elevator (moving stairs in British English) and a woman lost control of her suitcase. I reached out to stop it and I fell near the top of the elevator. I was in a position where normally I'd have been really badly injured. For some 'unknown' reason nothing happened to me. The woman was so surprised and shocked that she didn't even thank me or ask if I was OK I walked away as happy as Larry. It was one of those days when I was happy for no reason and just felt true joy within.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015), Dreamtimer (6th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015)

Thanks
    Did he say 'Let go of the wheel and let Jesus drive"? I missed it.

I'm with you, lcam88. I have a clear responsibility to drive, do it carefully, get to where I need to go, take care of the vehicle, etc. This whole 'let go and let god' thing has it's place but not at the forefront. People have to take responsibility for who and what they are and do.

Funny nose picking story: A cousin ran a restaurant on the Jersey shore. Many employees were Eastern European including a Russian cook. The kitchen was visible to the customers and this cook would pick his nose while working. My cousin told him he had to stop because the customers could see. The Russian didn't think it was a big deal and couldn't stop doing it. My cousin had to fire him. He gave him a couple chances...he was a good cook. But the habit was too hard to break.

My cousin told me, "if the customers hadn't been able to see him I wouldn't have fired him."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015), lcam88 (6th October 2015), shamanseeker (23rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    shamanseeker: I hear you. And indeed in general, if you show social weakness (dress poorly, poor hygiene or poor esteem) you are likely to get treated worse. I'm not sure if that is because people necessarily want to portray themselves as superior to the meek, or because they want to put the meek people in their "rightful" place. Conversely, people exhibit body language that demonstrates where they believe they are in the social scale. The irony being, a display of arrogance becomes a display of power, rather than a demonstration of the personality flaw.

I am glad to hear you left that accident unscathed. Sometimes unexpected things are pleasant indeed.

There is an equilibrium regarding this continuum between state mind clouded in fear vs over-confidence. To use the example in the second video I posted about avalanche safety. If you are in constant fear of the avalanche, you may miss out on a very nice skiing opportunity for no reason. The key is to be able to have enough confidence in yourself, by knowing what to look for and being prepared, so that opportunities can be taken in a light that promotes a good state of mind. In essence that is part of what you are saying, and that is the tone that I find acceptable underlying Mr Ikes message.

But to be so confident in your knowledge of avalanche scenarios, and so confident in your ability to ski that you overlook warning signals and take [unnecessary] risks and put your well being into the hands of chance not quite such a good idea, many people are injured in accidents, they are not always so lucky. I find Mr Ikes message to carry this nature of boldness or carelessness, as though there is "jesus overlooking and ready to take the wheel".

Dreamtimer: It is a metaphor. To exempt yourself for control and responsibility. Sometimes it is nice to leave a schedule or plan deliberately vague. But sometimes throwing attention to detail into the wind is a dumb idea.

EDIT

Yeah in America picking you nose during food preparation is a gross factor that will cause a business to fail if people know about it. Your cousin is spot on. His employees are there to solve problems and not create them.

This is indeed the prefect example of equilibrium between 1) fearing something may happen and being inhibited to the point of submission or ineffectiveness, 2) knowing being aware and reacting appropriately, and 3) being so overconfident that you start ignoring details and signs.

The Russian is number 3, so confident in himself and the good job he was doing that he ignored even a verbal warning. Your cousin in number 2, he noticed, and tried to fix it.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th October 2015 at 16:31.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015), Dreamtimer (13th October 2015), shamanseeker (8th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understzand what you are saying Icam but I don't think what Icke and I were talking about is the same thing. It is a vibrational state which causes us not to be harmed in the third density, I think. I'm not really able to explain it properly or maybe in a way to make others understand. You are definitely right that we need to be aware and ignoring signs and being over-confident is downright stupid. In fact over-confidence, in my opinion, has been the cause of many people's downfall. The Nazis were over-confident and this I believe contributed to them losing the second world war. I think our present leaders' (not only Cameron but also others) over-confidence and downright arrogance is going to be the eventual cause of the political systems and monarchies crashing down around their ears. Or, at least, I hope so

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015), lcam88 (8th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    I understzand what you are saying Icam but I don't think what Icke and I were talking about is the same thing. It is a vibrational state which causes us not to be harmed in the third density, I think. I'm not really able to explain it properly or maybe in a way to make others understand. You are definitely right that we need to be aware and ignoring signs and being over-confident is downright stupid. In fact over-confidence, in my opinion, has been the cause of many people's downfall. The Nazis were over-confident and this I believe contributed to them losing the second world war. I think our present leaders' (not only Cameron but also others) over-confidence and downright arrogance is going to be the eventual cause of the political systems and monarchies crashing down around their ears. Or, at least, I hope so
    Well, if third density is so difficult to explain, imagine how his message is being [mis]understood; it requires someone to can grasp the context and references he is drawing on.

One issue we overlooked in our conversation here is whether or not anything from the 3rd density would actually target Mr Icke. Our posts seem to imply something that is actually unsubstantiated. That in itself is another thread that I have no particular interest in participating in.

Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker
    I think our present leaders' (not only Cameron but also others) over-confidence and downright arrogance is going to be the eventual cause of the political systems and monarchies crashing down around their ears.
    I personally don't predict crashing. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. I think it is going to slow burn and it has been already for some time.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th October 2015), Cearna (9th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi! I agree it could be a gradual process. I said I thought and hoped it would come crashing down. Mind you only a few weeks ago I was listening to Alex Collier saying the Andromedans had said that the Cabal was weakening because a lot of their peers were disgusted by what they had become and were going to leak more info to cause them problems. They said they have realized that they've been taken for a ride and the situation was not exactly as they thought and that they are maybe more slaves than we are. If you read about how they are raised this is true. Well, this seems to be happening already. It is a Lord who has leaked the info about Cameron. Prince Charles is being accused now of protecting a paedophile Anglican bishop. There does seem to be a 'snowball' effect. Many on the forums for a long time were saying nobody is waking up. I teach English and have spoken to many people in Italy about what has been happening and most of them have woken up and are really interested in what I am saying. People are now demonstrating against Cameron and discussing it I've heard even though the BBC is not talking much about it. Things are definitely quickening. This is my point of view but I respect yours. When they asked Cameron a while back why he'd cancelled the enquiry into the paedophile situation in Britain, what did he say? He said that he'd closed it because if he hadn't the political system would have collapsed and the monarchy fallen. Then someone, it isn't clear who, gave the responsibility to the Wiltshire police to start investigations/an enquiry into the paedophile situation in the country. We can't ignore this. I think a lot of people have been talking so much about the fact that no one has woken up that a lot of people are convinced of this. It is also our responsibility if this awakening is a very slow process or a quicker one.

These things are difficult to explain. Can anyone explain exactly what the densities or dimensions are? I don't even think the positive aliens really know and in fact they admit it - because they are intelligent not because of the opposite.

I was thinking last night about this and I remember when Cearna told us to ask the Universe to take away our fear, our feelings of inadequacy, feelings of guilt and anger. I do this and I know it works. We are here to raise our vibrations and help the world to move into a higher vibration.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker
    I was thinking last night about this and I remember when Cearna told us to ask the Universe to take away our fear, our feelings of inadequacy, feelings of guilt and anger. I do this and I know it works. We are here to raise our vibrations and help the world to move into a higher vibration.
    Yes!

We agree on this.

We only need to "take away our fear, our feelings of inadequacy, feelings of guilt and anger", because they where put there in the first place, by institutions. Since birth literally. Just to give you very easy example, the myth that a newborn needs to be spanked so that it starts breathing. <absurd/>

So now to suppose we need a special routine to purge ourselves of our programming is mindless, to say the least.

Paedophilia is a means by which government and power groups control their minion. You are required to do something compromising to get in, and then that is over your head whenever conformity to group norms comes into context. So I can imagine that Mr Camerons motives will never publicly be announced.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2015), shamanseeker (10th October 2015)