Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruiner New Interview: Unplugged

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I have a friend that is a physics teacher and had him look over the giant story. I can't get into the details and math the way he did but basically he convinced me that it is impossible for a hominid male biped of our type with our type heart and circulation system to defeat the current specific gravity of the earth. What that means basically is that nothing beyond a certain size can exist due to the gravity being so strong that the heart could not pump blood to the brain fast enough to maintain consciousness, let along any real intelligence! He said with a laugh that the idea of a man animal surviving or really even standing up, if he was taller than ten feet here on our planet would about be impossible.

The idea of 17 feet or more is out of the question as the man animal would surely pass out and die from the attempt! In other words his heart could only keep him alive when laying down or relaxed. Shorter would be lethargic and very slow, get tired easily and so on. All because the earths gravity increased at some point and now since that time anything larger than giraffe, that is to say taller, cannot survive let alone be smart enough to help anyone or talk to anyone beyond the stage of a retard maybe. I hated to accept that cause I liked the idea of a giant gentle being with a heart but wishful thinking I suppose.
    Seems to work well enough for the elephants, though, and new evidence has shown that up until only a few thousands of years ago, there were still mammoths alive in certain parts of the world. Size-wise, an average mammoth relates to an African elephant as an Indian elephant relates to a horse. And mind you, elephants are among the most intelligent animals on the planet. They're right up there with dolphins and whales.

Physicists are not biologists. And whether Earth's gravity has ever been less than the 9.82 m/sec² acceleration at sea level which we currently experience or not, I would also like to point out that the brachyosaurus stood at a length of 30 meters. And like most quadruped dinosaurs, they actually had two brains: one in their skull and one in their lower back, at about the location of the pelvis. The latter brain was for most part dedicated to operating the hind legs, the tail, and part of the digestive system.

As for bipeds, the tyrannosaurus rex stood at approximately 4 meters (~13 feet) at the hips — standing fully erect, it would have been twice that high — and it was by far not the biggest bipedal carnivore to ever roam the Earth, even though it was long believed to have been. Recent fossil discoveries indicate that the T-Rex had a couple of cousins (across different eras) of much greater size.

Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Here's another one....Capital Punishment. I use to be a believer in this, but not anymore...well think about it...doesn't it support the eye for an eye mantra? Sounds fair right? Until you think about the energetic effect this has on the reality you live in. If you take the 'eye for an eye' stance, are you not just pushing negative energy back and forth? There's a reason several prisons with death row exist on the 33rd parallel!
    Capital punishment is at the very least just as bad as the crime it is supposed to be a punishment for, because it is the execution of an unarmed and already detained person who can no longer harm society at that point in time. By consequence, it is nothing short of premeditated murder, in a similar vein to how taxes are legalized theft and fiat money is legalized extorsion.

In addition to that, the proponents of capital punishment claim that it serves as a crime deterrent. Well, in that case, it doesn't seem very effective, or does it? A psychopath will never assume responsibility over his own actions and also always refuses to acknowledge the consequences, plus that they usually also think that they're smart enough to get away with whatever they're doing. So the mere fact that any particular crime would be punishable by death is never going to stop a psychopath from committing such crime. Just look at the gang rape cases — several of which were so violent that they have also directly led to the death of the victims within hours after the rape — in India and South Africa. I don't know whether South Africa still supports capital punishment, but I know that India certainly does. And India also has the highest rate of gang rapes — many with a fatal ending for the victim (and any male in her company) — in the world today.

And on top of that, public executions as they still exist in China and Saudi Arabia today, and as they still used to exist in France up until 1939 — France would still carry out the death penalty until 1977, but no longer in public — are essentially legalized terrorism, which, ironically, traumatizes the innocent far more than that it would discourage the criminals and psychopaths.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I will always hold you in good standing and regard. You stand almost alone in your integrity.
    I second that. Barry's the real deal, and unlike most of these celebrities in the alternative community, he's no showboat and he doesn't have a narcissistic agenda.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2015), bsbray (14th October 2015), Divine Feminine (14th October 2015), modwiz (14th October 2015), Olaf (14th October 2015), pointessa (14th October 2015), RealityCreation (20th March 2016), SmokeyJoe1952 (16th October 2015), The One (14th October 2015), Wind (15th October 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Look, the blog - & bloke? - is called 'The Ruiner'.

Well, it sure ruined quite a lot of people's trust in their judgement.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2015), Aragorn (14th October 2015), bsbray (14th October 2015), Chester (19th March 2016), pointessa (14th October 2015), The One (14th October 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I have a friend that is a physics teacher and had him look over the giant story. I can't get into the details and math the way he did but basically he convinced me that it is impossible for a hominid male biped of our type with our type heart and circulation system to defeat the current specific gravity of the earth. What that means basically is that nothing beyond a certain size can exist due to the gravity being so strong that the heart could not pump blood to the brain fast enough to maintain consciousness, let along any real intelligence! He said with a laugh that the idea of a man animal surviving or really even standing up, if he was taller than ten feet here on our planet would about be impossible.
    Seems to work well enough for the elephants, though, and new evidence has shown that up until only a few thousands of years ago, there were still mammoths alive in certain parts of the world. Size-wise, an average mammoth relates to an African elephant as an Indian elephant relates to a horse. And mind you, elephants are among the most intelligent animals on the planet. They're right up there with dolphins and whales.

Physicists are not biologists. And whether Earth's gravity has ever been less than the 9.82 m/sec² acceleration at sea level which we currently experience or not, I would also like to point out that the brachyosaurus stood at a length of 30 meters. And like most quadruped dinosaurs, they actually had two brains: one in their skull and one in their lower back, at about the location of the pelvis. The latter brain was for most part dedicated to operating the hind legs, the tail, and part of the digestive system.
    It's probably getting a little bit off-topic, and I'm sure your friend is good at what he teaches, Jengelen, but it doesn't sound right to me either.

I had a college physics professor once that "explained" to us how the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11. This is after I had already spent time looking through the government's own reports, specifically NIST and FEMA's reports, which very few people seem to know actually exist. What he told us was debunked by the government's own reports and was basically an urban legend of the scientific variety that no mainstream source even supported, let alone the conspiratorial-minded scholars who I personally believe have it closer to the truth. I didn't bother to point it out to him but he was very passionate about his totally incorrect and unsupported theory, and he was also a physics professor.

As far as ancient humans go, if you look at the elongated skulls found in Peru, that are on display in museums, they show skeletal differences both in the arrangement and number of bones (a single plate on the skull where modern man has 3 separate plates if I recall correctly, that fuse after birth) and in the density of the bones. There have been anomalous human skeletons found that have a much greater bone density than modern humans. So these are not simply taller versions of human beings as we understand them. There is already archaeological evidence for at least one variety of homo sapiens in the ancient past that had a significantly different build. Neanderthals were also built much sturdier than modern man, they just happened to be shorter and stockier.

The issue is definitely open to debate, and of course I'm still not buying Shane's story, but judging the physical limits of the human body by modern humans is still leaving a wide area open for other kinds of humans, and the archaeological record definitely attests to a lot of variation in the ancient past.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2015), modwiz (14th October 2015), RealityCreation (20th March 2016), The One (14th October 2015), Wind (15th October 2015)

Entity
    These few have always existed and are laughed and ignored because of their own inability to digest the knowledge they have. They sit at computers and attend conferences that feed the money cycles as if they are outsmarting the system. This is no threat any damage these types could have ever done would have been done long before today.

Outside is a world, that will only begin to change when the majority are aware enough that it needs to and can. Comfortable and safe discussions within miniscule circles of sufficiently up to speed hyper intellectuals have not worked so far, clearly, and whether it was Shane, Cassandra or Lord Bloody Lucan it's true just the same.

Anyway I'm back off outside, counting confrontations in the name of sanity.
    No conferences or quadhour disscussio-thons for me.

Peace and dare to dream different! Door to door flyers random calls and above all DO or not at all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entity For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2015), Aragorn (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Oh boy!!! New super secret "insider whistleblowers" BR totally forgot about! How convenient!!!

Oops...wrong thread...can we open my old one up again? Promise not to compare this place to that one

...but Jeebus, folks...when do we get to officially consider him a main player, a serious character in this drama? Are we going to keep pretending that the dude does not have a huge role in all this?

Wasn't he supposed to interview the ruiner?
    Last edited by donk, 14th October 2015 at 13:07.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Someone new on the block...

Cara St Louis referred to Mr. Parkes saying there's a new 'actor' in town. She was referring to off-world entity/ies. Anyone hear of this?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Oh boy!!! New super secret "insider whistleblowers" BR totally forgot about! How convenient!!!

Oops...wrong thread...can we open my old one up again? Promise not to compare this place to that one
    I'm afraid that wouldn't be such a good idea, donk, even if only because that thread attracted negative attention due to the fact that we've got a couple of moles here who copy stuff back to Project Avalon — even from our members-only threads — and this only feeds into more drama. Among other things, one of the people who was accusing The One Truth of conducting cyber-attacks against other forums — and was trying to create a forum war between ourselves and at least one other alternative community forum — is himself a senior staff member over at Project Avalon.

...but Jeebus, folks...when do we get to officially consider him a main player, a serious character in this drama? Are we going to keep pretending that the dude does not have a huge role in all this?
    Bill Ryan certainly did play a role in all of this, but I wouldn't say that it was a major role. Ever since he and Kerry Cassidy parted ways, he has no longer been an active researcher anymore. Nowadays, Bill Ryan's biggest influence on the alternative community comes from the fact that he chooses to actively endorse and promote certain whistleblowers by way of his forum, which, as I already explained higher up the thread, is very dangerous, because such an endorsement can always backfire — history has shown that it usually does — and because the endorsement of any particular version of the situation or of any particular whistleblower dictates what the members of said forum must take for the truth. In addition to that, Bill Ryan has his own Scientology-driven belief system, which by definition colors his perception of what he himself believes that truth to be.

Now, that all said, you must also keep in mind that Bill Ryan wasn't exactly the person who launched Shane into popularity. Shane started his blog, and then Ria stumbled upon that, and started posting it here, instantly turning it into a religion, thereby conveniently helped by Breeze, who is also known as RealEyes over at Project Avalon and at the Earth Empaths and Eye-Rise forums — she's also a member at several other forums in the alternative community where both current and past members common to both The One Truth and Project Avalon dwell.

Either way, Shane himself did not actively promote his material here, nor did he (and still doesn't) do that over at Project Avalon, where he has already been a member for many years — in fact, he has even been a moderator there at some point in the past. Like I said, I've never really monitored Shane's material, but to the best of my recollection, it was Kerry Cassidy who first recorded an interview with Shane, which was then shortly followed by a couple of other interviews, among which an interview by Bill Ryan's ex-wife Christine — (co-)founder of the Earth Empaths forum — and it was only from there that Bill Ryan picked up on it. Given that Shane is a member of Project Avalon, it is only logical that Bill would dig into it, and that, in Project Avalon's (dangerous) tradition of actively endorsing certain whistleblowers, he would do the same with Shane once he had become personally convinced of the validity of the material Shane writes about in his blog.

Wasn't he supposed to interview the ruiner?
    I have been informed that he does still plan on doing that, but that he has now opted to do it discretely, in order to decide on whether to continue endorsing Shane's material or not.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (14th October 2015), Divine Feminine (14th October 2015), donk (14th October 2015), JByas (15th October 2015), pointessa (15th October 2015), RealityCreation (20th March 2016), The One (14th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Apologies if this upsets some, but i have never believed anyone who said they are a reincarnation of a god or reptilian.I mean anyone could actually make that statement couldn't they and some of it beggars belief

Even today we humans can be very easily lead.I do not follow anyone and it upsets me how so many can be easily lead even in this day and age.It now makes me realise how so many in the ancient times was so easily lead lol
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2015), Aragorn (14th October 2015), bsbray (14th October 2015), Chester (19th March 2016), JByas (14th October 2015), Jengelen (14th October 2015), pointessa (15th October 2015), RealityCreation (20th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    It's probably getting a little bit off-topic, and I'm sure your friend is good at what he teaches, Jengelen, but it doesn't sound right to me either.

I had a college physics professor once that "explained" to us how the Twin Towers collapsed on 9/11. This is after I had already spent time looking through the government's own reports, specifically NIST and FEMA's reports, which very few people seem to know actually exist. What he told us was debunked by the government's own reports and was basically an urban legend of the scientific variety that no mainstream source even supported, let alone the conspiratorial-minded scholars who I personally believe have it closer to the truth. I didn't bother to point it out to him but he was very passionate about his totally incorrect and unsupported theory, and he was also a physics professor.

As far as ancient humans go, if you look at the elongated skulls found in Peru, that are on display in museums, they show skeletal differences both in the arrangement and number of bones (a single plate on the skull where modern man has 3 separate plates if I recall correctly, that fuse after birth) and in the density of the bones. There have been anomalous human skeletons found that have a much greater bone density than modern humans. So these are not simply taller versions of human beings as we understand them. There is already archaeological evidence for at least one variety of homo sapiens in the ancient past that had a significantly different build. Neanderthals were also built much sturdier than modern man, they just happened to be shorter and stockier.

The issue is definitely open to debate, and of course I'm still not buying Shane's story, but judging the physical limits of the human body by modern humans is still leaving a wide area open for other kinds of humans, and the archaeological record definitely attests to a lot of variation in the ancient past.
    The blood pressure required to pump blood up to the brain thirty or more feet in the air, would have placed extraordinary demands on the heart and would have put the animal at severe risk of a stroke, an aneurysm, or some other circulatory disaster.
    Within recorded history, Central Asians have tried to breed hunting eagles for size and strength, and have not gotten beyond 25 or 26 pounds for the world record! Even at that weight they are only able to take off with a significant level of difficulty. This is the case today. In prehistoric times 150 to 350 pound animals flew! They can't do that today as apparently that eagle is the biggest possible!

Also, elephants can't survive a fall and spend their lives avoiding that at all cost! Anything taller would crush itself on any kind of fall! http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...inosaurs01.htm

Something was vastly different in the pre-flood world. Old art from large mammoth days show them galloping and elephants can't run today either. They walk very fast! So the point is that if the rock to the head didn't kill a Goliath figure in the bible then the fall from being stunned certainly did it! Anyone going to fights seeing 6'6" dudes or taller hit the mat knows to magnify that impact many times over by height would be devastating to the body. Imagine this kind of hitting the deck like a sack of potatoes if the being hitting the deck was 24 feet tall! He'd never get up again! http://rebrn.com/re/one-punch-ko-16509/
    Last edited by Jengelen, 16th October 2015 at 01:44.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th October 2015), bsbray (15th October 2015)

Entity
    Apologies if this upsets some, but i have never believed anyone who said they are a reincarnation of a god or reptilian.I mean anyone could actually make that statement couldn't they and some of it beggars belief
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

Can somebody who calls himself "The One" understand or comprehend the possible uniqueness of others?

I suppose someone who called themselves "The Many" may have arrived at the understanding required to comprehend such possibilities, thus their particular choice of name.

Either way, Interesting evidence of messiah complex ego conflict; "No one is the special one but me"

...don't look now but you could even be friends with an Angel or "god" , The One.

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Can somebody who calls himself "The One" understand or comprehend the possible uniqueness of others?
    Of course i can, but then that depends on who you are referring to doesn't it.I have come across many brilliant individuals in life who do not talk BS and be able to back it up.

lol i understand what you are you are saying and for most of the time i went by my name Malc but then went back to my old name from project avalon as the one.Maybe i should not have watched the matrix so many times .I usually have a really good BS radar detector as well my friend and for some reason when a new kid on the block comes along and tells their ridiculous stories some are just hook lined and sinkered.

So many individuals are looking for answers within the alternative community. The BS whistleblowers who are messing with the heads of normal people within the alternative community are nothing but mentally sick in my book and should be ashamed of themselves.

Maybe we should have this song below for those who try and fool those who follow.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2DS6o64vKA

Like always i follow my own path and leave a trail.

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2015), bsbray (15th October 2015), Chester (19th March 2016), Dreamtimer (16th October 2015), Elen (19th October 2015), JByas (15th October 2015), pointessa (16th October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Entity View Post
    How would you know the reason why Malc chose that as his screen name in the first place? (Hint: he has mentioned it in his reply to you.)

Either way, Interesting evidence of messiah complex ego conflict; "No one is the special one but me"
    Ad hominem, and based upon your own misunderstanding and prejudice.

...don't look now but you could even be friends with an Angel or "god" , The One.
    He is. Before I incarnated as a human, I was what religions commonly refer to as an angel, although religions have conveniently distorted what angels are in function of the supporting narrative behind dogmatic power structures and deity worship.

There are many of my kind here on Earth in this day, and while we are here, we are only human, but with a few clear differences in personality compared to other humans, because our soul/spirit is different. For more information on this subject, you may want to look into the work of the late Dolores Cannon.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th March 2016), Elen (19th October 2015), pointessa (16th October 2015), The One (16th October 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I remember sitting across from a soft hearted being, many years ago, and being asked "What do you see in my face, when you look at me?"
    ARROGANCE, I replied.

What a wonderful reflection that was....made me take stock of myself!

Seems to me, reading posts, or questioning names, can offer the same reflection!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Jane56 (21st October 2015), Jengelen (20th October 2015), sandy (20th October 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    maybe I better not
    Last edited by Chester, 19th March 2016 at 23:11.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/