Thread: UFOs over JB Andrews Airshow during Thunderbirds demonstration. *video*

Thanks

UFOs over JB Andrews Airshow during Thunderbirds demonstration. *video*

I didn't film this one.

This time, it's a very, very dear friend of mine's turn to unwittingly capture at least one, maybe two UFO's during the Thunderbirds demonstration at the 2015 Andrews AFB Airshow. He sent this into me on Friday.

The first one streaks by at six seconds in at the top of the frame. If you pay attention, you can hear the sound as it streaks by.

The second possible one is at the end of the video. It's a bright blip that flies from left to right from behind the tail of the C-5 parked on the left of the screen. It's moving pretty fast. There is a possibility that this is the "fifth or sixth Thunderbird" that zooms in and out of the area from time to time, but the speed is quite substantial.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBlb815QBg

This clip was filmed in portrait mode with an iPhone6 Plus.

Here is another example of how these things can "sneak in" to frame so subtly, that one never knows anything odd has been filmed until after reviewing it. He didn't notice any of the activity at the time of the filming, much like the daytime Joshua Tree and San Simeon clips posted on this channel.

No CGI or any imagery has been added to this. Only contrast, brightness and gamma are changed in latter versions of zoomed in clips to bring out the detail. I mention this again in the spirit of understanding how jaded and cynical people are about videos in this field. I've seen some bad ones out there too, so I get it.

I post this in the interest of sharing with other researchers, and comparing with others who have had similar experiences.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2015), enjoy being (26th September 2015), Frances (26th September 2015), jimmer (26th September 2015), Juniper (27th September 2015), reno (26th September 2015), The One (26th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Awesome catch.

It seems to decloak more the higher it gets.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2015), Frances (26th September 2015), Juniper (27th September 2015), reno (26th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    That looks so similar to the two forms a friend and I saw New Years eve 1999. It took us a while afterwards to believe it. We both initially tried to down play it by saying that we had experienced what it would be like to experience seeing such craft. Like, way of stepping it back one remove.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th September 2015), Juniper (27th September 2015), The One (26th September 2015)