Thread: Ufo-contact from Planet Iarga

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts

Ufo-contact from Planet Iarga

This is a true story of a UFO contact from a planet called IARGA - by the alien astronauts visiting our Earth. They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us, and that they have been observing us for some time.....

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact. Nevertheless it is a true account of real events and we are publishing it as such, here, for the first time, together with the very extensive follow-on data as the contacts continued right up to the present time. We have investigated this case extensively over the past 4 years and conclude that the facts do in reality verify and support the story. The witness is a very well educated and highly articulate master mechanical engineer and an architectural artist as well, a rare combination ideally suited for this contact if the alien visitors wanted their information to be understood and presented with any degree of accuracy.

CONTINUE: http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

ET Encounter - Stefan Denaerde interview (Part 1)
    Interview with Stefan Denaerde, a contactee who spent 2 days aboard a submersed UFO, where he got detailed information about the homeworld of the visitors called Iarga.

Last edited by Outlander, 26th September 2015 at 01:49.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (26th September 2015), Aragorn (26th September 2015), Craig (28th September 2015), DaRkViPeR (26th September 2015), Dreamtimer (27th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015), Jengelen (26th September 2015), jimmer (27th September 2015), Joanna (29th September 2015), jonsnow (26th September 2015), Juniper (26th September 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd October 2015), reno (27th September 2015), The One (26th September 2015)

Thanks
    Drawings of the Iargan Alien & their ship.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (30th September 2015), Aragorn (27th September 2015), Dreamtimer (28th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015), Jengelen (26th September 2015), jimmer (27th September 2015), Joanna (29th September 2015), reno (27th September 2015), The One (29th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    This is a true story of a UFO contact from a planet called IARGA - by the alien astronauts visiting our Earth. They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us, and that they have been observing us for some time.....

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact. Nevertheless it is a true account of real events and we are publishing it as such, here, for the first time, together with the very extensive follow-on data as the contacts continued right up to the present time. We have investigated this case extensively over the past 4 years and conclude that the facts do in reality verify and support the story. The witness is a very well educated and highly articulate master mechanical engineer and an architectural artist as well, a rare combination ideally suited for this contact if the alien visitors wanted their information to be understood and presented with any degree of accuracy.

CONTINUE: http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html
    The above, btw, is just a short introduction of the (whole) book: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA , which is to be found here: http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

And here are links to the audiobook mp3 version
    Part 1
    http://galactic.no/rune/lydboker/iarga1/

Part 2
    http://galactic.no/rune/lydboker/iarga2/

Part 3
    http://galactic.no/rune/lydboker/iarga3/

Part 4
    http://galactic.no/rune/lydboker/iarga4/

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (30th September 2015), Aragorn (27th September 2015), Cearna (21st August 2016), Dreamtimer (27th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015), jimmer (27th September 2015), pabranno (29th September 2015), The One (29th September 2015), TimeSensitive (22nd August 2016)

Thanks
    I find it odd that - given the fuzz about GoodET - so few people are interested in this very convincing case, of a well educated (master mechanical engineer/architectural artist) and highly articulate witness.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (30th September 2015), Aragorn (28th September 2015), Cearna (21st August 2016), Frances (3rd October 2015), pabranno (29th September 2015), The One (29th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched these and was quite interested. I haven't read the book yet.

Just so you know, once the merch and Gaiam shows started, I wasn't following Coriey's stories. Now I can't escape. There's mention of him on shows or ads for Blue Avians or something.

This kind of story you share has more credibility to me.

I'm still listening to Kautz Vella as he comes on shows. He has substantive offerings, imo.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2015), Cearna (21st August 2016), Frances (3rd October 2015), The One (29th September 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    I too am currently reading the book in the links you provided and so far i have to say even if it is un genuine there are so many amazing ideas that we could learn from!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2015), Dreamtimer (29th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015), Maunagarjana (2nd October 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Just finished reading the book and I must say the first part had me glued but a was disappointed when he went all church preacher in the second part, referring to dark and light as God and Satan constantly, I really couldn't enjoy it as I felt like a was sitting in church being told I would be smytted if I didn't obey. It actually made me slightly angry for some reason. Really wish he would of stayed neutral then I could of related easier

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2015), Dreamtimer (30th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    The 'fuzz' about GoodET is exactly that. Fuzz. I feel like he wouldn't be where he is now if he hadn't teamed up with DW. That's what took him to the 'next level'.

He has an interesting story. So do many others. This is a good one to shine a light on.

Many people who speak of aliens say that they're all just demons. This then goes in hand with their religion. I think also the time period was such that this man would see his experiences through the lens of his religion. It was similar with the man who fell asleep for a year and experienced the life of someone the future. Among other things, they were still Christian. To me, it's a reflection of belief. If the proseltysing is too strong I can't keep listening.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015), sarahdita85 (30th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Just finished reading the book and I must say the first part had me glued but a was disappointed when he went all church preacher in the second part, referring to dark and light as God and Satan constantly, I really couldn't enjoy it as I felt like a was sitting in church being told I would be smytted if I didn't obey. It actually made me slightly angry for some reason. Really wish he would of stayed neutral then I could of related easier
    True, he's a bit of a church preacher.

I had the same problem with the second part, but the first part is very gripping.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    I totally agree the first part was well worth the read and I'm glad I did, really educational I love learning new things

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    I find it odd that - given the fuzz about GoodET - so few people are interested in this very convincing case, of a well educated (master mechanical engineer/architectural artist) and highly articulate witness.
    Most genuine contactees are edged out by the loudmouths. But who's fault is it in the long run? It's ours, for giving the drama too much attention.

There was a wave of space brother contactees in the 50s that were more genuine than not.

There are some good books if you look hard enough... I remember one about some Italians who were contacted by Archangelic space riders. They seemed credible enough. Omnec Onec seems to be legit. George LoBuono seems for real too. Bibiloteca Pleyades is a fairly consistent source. Maybe we could make a list.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post
    I remember one about some Italians who were contacted by Archangelic space riders. They seemed credible enough.
    The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia)
    English Version of an Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. Contains an apparent real recording of a message of friendship given by them to us. UFO connection with Voltaire and St. Germain

It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2015), Daozen (2nd October 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of my favorite contactee cases. People should be aware that Wendelle Stevens translated it, and he may have put in some religious stuff that wasn't in the original Dutch version. But Stefan Danaerde was a real guy, an executive for a Dutch company called Skania and his real name was Adrian Beers.

The original was written in Dutch under the title "Buitenaardse Beschaving" or "Alien Civilization". Even if one reads it as science fiction (which I don't), I think a lot can be learned from that book. In fact, I think it should be required reading in schools, even if it's presented as Sci-Fi. I think it's a rare glimpse into what a fourth density civilization looks like, and probably the best representation of what a mature anarchy with high technology might look like.

One of the things I found interesting about it is their use of the term "harvest". They say:

"On Earth, the weeds grow up with the corn until the harvest, and then the selection takes place. Because of this, mankind cannot improve her mentality."

This is similar to the Ra Material's use of the term, and also Jesus/Yeshua who used that term sometimes for talking about karma (reaping and sowing) and sometimes for the end of the age. For instance:

Matthew 13:39: "The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels."

But I think it notable that they reportedly chided Adrian Beers for being a wealthy Christian:

"Have you a religion?"

"I am a Catholic."

"How strange, a Christian! We are familiar with the work of Christ and the Bible. After you've eaten, you must explain to us how someone with so much property can seriously call himself Christian. We are intrigued."

LOL
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 2nd October 2015 at 09:24.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd October 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    At the 15 min mark in the Friendship case they discuss things the visitors wanted. Massive amounts of fruit. Strange elements like barium and strontium nitrate. These are elements that are in chem trails, n'est pas?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2015), Frances (3rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    At the 15 min mark in the Friendship case they discuss things the visitors wanted. Massive amounts of fruit. Strange elements like barium and strontium nitrate. These are elements that are in chem trails, n'est pas?
    But the Friendship case takes place between the 50s and 70s, long before the first chemtrails were spotted.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2016), Elen (21st August 2016)