Thread: Sanskrit Writings Reveal UFOs Visited India More than 6000 Years Ago

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

Sanskrit Writings Reveal UFOs Visited India More than 6000 Years Ago

As a 'fan' of T. Lobsang Rampa, I find this really exciting He repeated many times that this happened and he even visited spaceships which were in perfect condition in 'caves' (these were carved into the mountain-side with some kind of laser or higher technology and the walls were like molten crystal).

NASA is preparing the world for extraterrestrial contact and say there are going to be 'strong indications' within 10 years and 'definite evidence' within 20 - 30 years.

If you click on the link below there are 2 videos you can watch.

ago/

Christina Sarich, Contributor
    Waking Times

Did you know that NASA recently brought together scientists, philosophers and theologians from all over the planet to prepare the world for extraterrestrial contact?? You can read more about that here.

India’s greatest writings, the Vedas, talk about ‘flying ships’ or UFOs that visited the continent likely more than 6000 years ago.

NASA Chief Scientist Ellen Stofan recently said:

“I think we’re going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade . . .I think we’re going to have definitive evidence within 20-30 years.”

It isn’t going to take that long. UFOs have already been visiting us for centuries.

Stofan goes on to say:

“We’re on the verge of things that people have wondered about for millennia. Within all of our lifetimes we’re going to understand that there is life on other bodies in the solar system. We’re going to understand the implications of that for life here on Earth.”

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/09/2...000-years-ago/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th September 2015), Cearna (26th September 2015), jimmer (25th September 2015), Juniper (25th September 2015), sandancer (26th September 2015), sandy (26th September 2015)