Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else seeing 555 all the time?

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Maybe it also has something to do with the fact that you notice and remember 555, while something like 01:18, is only noticed by a numerologist with a fetish for 1...
    I think the interesting part of this (for me) is that I don't have a clock. I wake up, or am already awake and pick up my phone to check the time. Turn on the phone and there it is 5:55

To many times to be a coincident IMO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Joanna (18th September 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by citsym View Post
    I have noticed that in the last month or so, I am seeing 555 on a frequent basis.

The number of times I have woken up and switched on my phone to check the time, to see 0555 is beyond just "coincidence" .. (I don't use a clock in the bedroom)

I'm also seeing it at other times during the day .... All I understand about the number 555, is that it signals "change" Of course it could only be pointing to a change in my personal circumstances, but with all that's going on, my feeling is that it is pointing to something bigger.
    Numerology- Number Sequences From The Angels
    (Based upon work by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.)

The angels do their best to get our attention and to communicate with us. In this way, they help us heal our own lives. However, we often discount the signs they give us, writing them off as mere coincidences or our imagination. The angels say: “We can’t write our messages to you in the sky. You’ve got to pay attention and believe when you see any patterns forming in your life, especially in response to any questions or prayers you’ve posed”. When you hear the same song repeatedly or see the same number sequence, who do you think is behind this? Your angels, of course!

Number Sequences
    Your angels often communicate messages to you by showing you sequences of numbers. They do this in two ways. First, they subtly whisper in your ear so you’ll look up in time to notice the clock’s time or a phone number on a billboard. The angels hope you’ll be aware that you’re seeing this same number sequence repeatedly. For instance, you may frequently see the number sequence 111, and it seems every time you look at a clock the time reads 1:11 or 11:11.

555 – Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative,” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

CONTINUE: http://concentricclothing.com/blog-p...rom-the-angels

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

citsym (18th September 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2015), Joanna (18th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Sorry, slightly veering off topic, but... How about seeing the street number of the house of a family in a comedy show set in Chicago and the number is 9425? My eyes picked up on it and added the last 3 numbers together.
    The show first aired 9/20 2010 which is 9/11 2001 when you take off 9 from each the day and the year.

..sorry I'm a bit of a number freak I guess

6. The Following User Says Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've also noticed the 11:11 postings and their meaning. My husband advised me to listen to the world, in the early days that I knew him. I thought he was a bit loopy. But I didn't discount what he said. I began listening to the world and discovered that it - She - does speak to us in many ways. Naturally and through all that we create and do.

Outlander, I was going to comment on numerology and then decided not to. And then you did. I don't know much about it but am more curious each day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (18th September 2015), Joanna (19th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    just seen the 555 a'lil over an hour ago..

555 – Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being “positive” or “negative,” since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

hope its for the better!