Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Special show with Shane (ruiner) with Drake and host Thomas Williams

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had some issues with my smart phone. I had to call AT&T to work it out. The lady who I dealt with straight out said that it's frightening how smart these phones are.

It's the insidious nature of the technology that's so worrisome. Microscopic chips, nanotechnology, etc. It's creepy. How do you get people mobilized to stand against this? If our collective consciousness is being entrained, then we're essentially blind to how we're being played.

How does one take responsibility for that? Do the members of my family even have the time to think about it? Or the will?

Being mind-controlled is not the same as being gullible.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I had some issues with my smart phone. I had to call AT&T to work it out. The lady who I dealt with straight out said that it's frightening how smart these phones are.

It's the insidious nature of the technology that's so worrisome. Microscopic chips, nanotechnology, etc. It's creepy. How do you get people mobilized to stand against this? If our collective consciousness is being entrained, then we're essentially blind to how we're being played.

How does one take responsibility for that? Do the members of my family even have the time to think about it? Or the will?

Being mind-controlled is not the same as being gullible.
    It is scary. On mine if a song comes up I don't recognize you say, Okay Google, what song is this? It reads it back to you! Ask sunset or sunrise time, it doesn't just find a link, it reads the time to you out loud! What is really weird tho, is how it monitors and records our actions to better predict and even more it seems to zero right in on every way it can please you.

So much so it adjusts to each person using it that its almost sickening because that is the spoiler! Why astral travel when you can go there via machine? Why think for yourself or remember when the AI can look it up for you? What use are brain cells anyway? So you see one day the machine will say that to itself! Why do I maintain these needless brain cells when energy could be spent so much wiser here? Then suddenly all organic is a thing of the past, a remnant of some lost primitive society.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dracon (19th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I stopped using google so frequently and try to directly go wherever I want. I don't use Siri. My phone is still learning, just not as fast. I don't want to train the AI and I don't want to be dependent on it. But I constantly feel like I'm being stalked on the internet. The ads seem to follow perceived subjects of interest even if I haven't been shopping for anything.

In the interest of staying directly on topic, Shane pretty much says we can choose to be organic and not synthetic.

It's not such an easy choice but people are creative and can network.

It certainly appears that most of the transhumanist stuff is going to be introduced through 'health' and 'curing disease'.

We have to be very proactive. Not so easy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dracon (19th September 2015), Jengelen (28th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Apologies if you can no longer see the video.We have been informed that Ria from eye-rise.com made a direct complaint to blog talk radio stating this was theft .If you go here you will see what i mean.http://eye-rise.com/forum/showthread...ull=1#post5624. Shortly afterwards the video was taken down.I have since done a (copyright strike). Counter-notification pending and hopefully the YouTube video will be back up soon.I stated my reasons here below

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Anyway i have found the video below on viemo

Enjoy

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th September 2015), Dreamtimer (28th September 2015), enjoy being (28th September 2015), reno (28th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Seen/heard it already thanks. It sounds like the "ban the black and white m&ms brigade". Other than that, not worth commenting. Interview was fine though, but it was just an interview. I might go put a padlock on my laundry bin though.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th September 2015), The One (28th September 2015)