Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special show with Shane (ruiner) with Drake and host Thomas Williams

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Special show with Shane (ruiner) with Drake and host Thomas Williams

For those who enjoy the ruiner material you may enjoy this interview below.

Also on Youtube below.For some odd reason this video cant be viewed in Germany.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Alan (17th September 2015), Aragorn (16th September 2015), bsbray (16th September 2015), Dreamtimer (16th September 2015), enjoy being (17th September 2015), Frances (16th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015), reno (16th September 2015), Woody (16th September 2015), yobear (16th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    The Youtube link was removed (Blog Talk Radio doesn't allow their material on Youtube), but here's the link to it on BTR.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakeba...homas-williams

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2015), Frances (16th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    The Youtube link was removed (Blog Talk Radio doesn't allow their material on Youtube), but here's the link to it on BTR.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakeba...homas-williams
    The above youtube link is working and they allow you to download the mp3 so there is no problem or copyright violations uploading it to youtube.If you go here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakeba...homas-williams where you see login you have the option to download

There is nothing that states you cant upload this to youtube in their terms and conditions.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2015), Frances (16th September 2015), modwiz (16th September 2015)

Thanks
    Ah, I see - you put your own up. Apologize, I assumed you just linked what others had tried to put up and were pulled down.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th September 2015), Frances (17th September 2015), The One (16th September 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Amazing post Malc, there is nobody that can complain about the lack of questions asked in this interview.
    I found it fascinating.
    Frances.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

modwiz (17th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I thought the second letter from Cassandra was rather telling! I mean she says quite clearly to my ears that she is quite sure they'll break Shane yet, which says to me he is still in and they are still trying. Surprised no one else saw this!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dracon (17th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Removed as Rebel&Rocket said pretty much what I was trying to express, better.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 17th September 2015 at 04:22.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I thought the second letter from Cassandra was rather telling! I mean she says quite clearly to my ears that she is quite sure they'll break Shane yet, which says to me he is still in and they are still trying. Surprised no one else saw this!
    Actually, what it said was, "I thought by now we'd have found a way to break you. Alas, you thrived." He very clearly stated that despite being "out" for these years, he had connections to the Draco and Parents that continued through the years. Sort of like many are with family - you can move away, rarely call, lead a completely different life, but they're still your family.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Dracon (17th September 2015), Jengelen (17th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They will break your bleeding heart. Watch my words come true.
    She is talking about humanity when she say "they" here.

With love and respect,

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Alan (17th September 2015), Binah (17th September 2015), enjoy being (17th September 2015), Jengelen (17th September 2015), modwiz (17th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I would love to know which or if any of these beings can draw or paint or sing.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Humanity breaks my heart on a regular basis.

Humans, however, are a different story. You've shown, Dracon, that you have discovered many beautiful souls on your journey and you now have more hope.

So if Humanity breaks your heart, remember the good humans you know and be with them if you can. Then your heart won't really be broken.

Besides, there's no way someone can be alive for millenia in the capacity of Cassandra and not be super jaded.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dracon (17th September 2015), JByas (17th September 2015), modwiz (17th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not sure we have earned the right to be called 'humanity' after viewing how most of the world behaves. Perhaps its a title we have not earned at all but one can only look at the entire story and laugh really. I mean no disrespect but its funny.

The tales we are hearing have Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Highlander, Cone Heads, Ghost Busters, Ghost Hunters, Dungeons and Dragons, why you name it from game to movie to old reel to reel War of the Worlds and Nazi UFO's its all incorporated into the tale. There is enough to please everyone, almost as if engineered that way to just suck the entire crowd in all in one crowd, under one banner!

Suckers or Enlightened!? So one can't help but wonder, what happens when Oct. comes and goes and nothing has materialized!? Most say Sept. but nothing will stop it rolling into Oct. Then Nov, and on it goes. How long can they string along the crowd with no beef? I have to ask, because its like I hear all this tale of a big steak burger but I'm seeing no steak to chew on really! I wish I did. Just nothing there but a lot of build up and talk yet.

We are to believe the trap is over, but possession and abductions still go on. UFO sightings are ongoing weekly through MUFON, nothing there changed really, and the cartel we are supposed to be seeing crumbling just crashed a crane in Mecca right under everyone's nose? I fail to see how we can accept that a change has occurred when all seems status quo to me. Chew if you must but someone has to say it. Where's the beef?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dracon (19th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jengelen, I can't specifically point to any beef as far as the Ruiner is concerned. I recently listened to Rebekah Roth's interview with Bill Ryan. I also listened to her on Coast to Coast. One thing she pointed out is that so many of the people and businesses surrounding 9/11 are now working in AI.

That, unfortunately ties in with so much more information that has been emerging. In addition, Catherine Austin Fitts also discussed the move towards transhumanism and AI in her most recent interview with Dark Journalist. She's experienced, smart, and worth taking a listen to.

Frankly I hope there's no beef in the AI issue but I feel there is. It's possibly quite meaty.

She discusses first hand experience with entrainment. It goes beyond media control which is bad enough.

These are the systems that those still in power want to use and we have an exponential growth in technology now.

I think I'll go sit out on the bench under the trees out of range of the waves.....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (18th September 2015), modwiz (18th September 2015), sandy (18th September 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Not sure we have earned the right to be called 'humanity' after viewing how most of the world behaves. Perhaps its a title we have not earned at all but one can only look at the entire story and laugh really. I mean no disrespect but its funny.

The tales we are hearing have Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Highlander, Cone Heads, Ghost Busters, Ghost Hunters, Dungeons and Dragons, why you name it from game to movie to old reel to reel War of the Worlds and Nazi UFO's its all incorporated into the tale. There is enough to please everyone, almost as if engineered that way to just suck the entire crowd in all in one crowd, under one banner!

Suckers or Enlightened!? So one can't help but wonder, what happens when Oct. comes and goes and nothing has materialized!? Most say Sept. but nothing will stop it rolling into Oct. Then Nov, and on it goes. How long can they string along the crowd with no beef? I have to ask, because its like I hear all this tale of a big steak burger but I'm seeing no steak to chew on really! I wish I did. Just nothing there but a lot of build up and talk yet.

We are to believe the trap is over, but possession and abductions still go on. UFO sightings are ongoing weekly through MUFON, nothing there changed really, and the cartel we are supposed to be seeing crumbling just crashed a crane in Mecca right under everyone's nose? I fail to see how we can accept that a change has occurred when all seems status quo to me. Chew if you must but someone has to say it. Where's the beef?
    Most of the things ruiner mentioned is out there. Ruiner has his own personal history and he has his own filter, and people need to take that into consideration. We know the government has nasty control methods it has used on humans and as of late they are kicking into high gear, why, cuz they don't want us to wake up, smell the coffee and take responsibility for our lives. I don't need the Ruiner to tell me this, look at the same MSM media stories, they tell you how scared they are.
    Some people hang on every word and think they have to accept whole hog or say it's all good or it's all bad. The monkey mind wants absolutes, it likes lists. We want someone else to do the work of figuring out what is BS and what is not. Someone "out there".
    It is your responsibility to decide if this is valid information for yourself and if you used your body and intuition you might be able to figure it out but humans are lazy and they what the truth handed to them on a silver platter. They don't want to work for it. Personally, I think the changes are going to be gradual and it is not one big event because think about it, the body needs time to make changes and adapt.
    So my understanding of what he said is that these streams of energy has been going on for sometime now and the peak may be around a certain time frame. But the universe can change it's mind at anytime. You may not feel anything because your reality is based on your own personal set of beliefs that says I don't believe it. Your beliefs determine your reality so stop looking at him he has his answers for himself and his life.
    If we as human used our body, emotions, intuition and sussed things out and we made it a priority you would know what the truth is for you. Your body/emotions would lead you to it because that was the program you put in, I am going to use my body as a dousing rod and after some practice it would work well for you. The body is better then any smart device on this planet. We want to Google the truth so we don't have to do any critical thinking.
    Humans have been children, we have been programed to act as children and we have been treated as children with Gods that we bow down to and worship and now we want to be told what to believe. If we are going to grow up we need to figure that out for ourselves.

Oh, it was a good interview and the three hours went by very fast.
    Great
    and
    thank you.
    Last edited by Collidescope, 17th September 2015 at 23:20.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Collidescope For This Useful Post:

Dracon (19th September 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2015), sandy (18th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Jengelen, I can't specifically point to any beef as far as the Ruiner is concerned. I recently listened to Rebekah Roth's interview with Bill Ryan. I also listened to her on Coast to Coast. One thing she pointed out is that so many of the people and businesses surrounding 9/11 are now working in AI.

That, unfortunately ties in with so much more information that has been emerging. In addition, Catherine Austin Fitts also discussed the move towards transhumanism and AI in her most recent interview with Dark Journalist. She's experienced, smart, and worth taking a listen to.

Frankly I hope there's no beef in the AI issue but I feel there is. It's possibly quite meaty.

She discusses first hand experience with entrainment. It goes beyond media control which is bad enough.

These are the systems that those still in power want to use and we have an exponential growth in technology now.

I think I'll go sit out on the bench under the trees out of range of the waves.....
    I don't buy into a lot of either tale from any side really. Its as if the ones wanting to promote an agenda forward have manufactured a grand plan of other fingered out plans to incorporate all the little dumbed down humans no matter what they may lean to in belief. They sat down and came up with something to appeal to everyone from crop circle buffs to Sitchin fans!

They all see the dangling piece of candy be it a mantis via Simon, or a Blue Avian via Corey or a Cartel of groups of various aliens, parents and more again all to suck everyone in so none of them ever sees the tear stained mattress in the back of the van!

Its like you can see it coming now. Set the mindset of the masses, control it so when they divulge the fake alien invasion its all already programmed in for everyone!

Of all the tales being put forth the one about the AI is the only one we'll prove. Its out there. Its in the touch pads and we all see how it educates itself just by how it adapts as you use one. My android for example is some kind of a scary piece of equipment! What I see happening is they offer all the features of your Android or Ipad or Sieri or whatever handheld and its all in a chip in your head! I hear they are doing that in some places now testing that very thing so yes its real, and I think a real threat too but honestly humanity needs its arse kicked!

We are out of control. The leaders are deviants all of them. We pretend to know nothing about it but we see it. Heck we vote for them. There is a bias in all of us. Its a bias for truth really but its more than that, we reject the truth when we see it. Everyone knew Ted Heath was no good. No one denied it. Saville, same way. Everyone knows Charles and Phillip are the same way. We know. No one needs to pretend but we allow it. Just like we allow this and now its like everyone looks for this savior.

No one dares take the lead, but someone will, and what we as humanity need to be aware of is that the vast majority of the time the people stepping forward to lead are the very people, the very characters of deviance we don't need anymore! No matter the political affiliation they are usually coming with a lot of dirt and a lot of people behind them using that dirt to make them do things for them, not us. So we fall right back into the trap. That is where we are headed, right back in. We will probably see those perp. walks with some key figures in cuffs and likely the hero rounding them up will be our new savior! Such a gullible breed to steal a line from Men In Black!