Thread: Connecting the dots

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

Connecting the dots

You have probably seen this in the news but have you connected the dots

Crane disaster killing 107 on 9/11

The crane was owned by the Bin Laden family.

The crane belongs to a crane company operated by the Bin Laden family’s consortium, who are heading the expansion of the Holy Mosque.

Saudi BinLaden Group was founded by Osama’s Bin Laden’s billionaire father Mohammed and the sprawling construction conglomerate runs a large amount of major building contracts in the Sunni kingdom.

Pictures taken before the disaster show the crane being struck by a bolt of lightning and authorities are in little doubt extreme weather was to blame.

The crane fell into the east side of the mosque, with the top section of the structure crashing into the roof.

So, to summarize: On 9/11, a crane owned by the Bin Laden family and deployed to a construction project at Mecca, the holiest site in all of Islam, is struck by lightning and falls through the roof of the Grand Mosque, killing at least 107 devout Muslims. What are the odds?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...que-Mecca.html
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2015), bsbray (17th September 2015), Dreamtimer (17th September 2015), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2015), enjoy being (14th September 2015), Frances (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Certainly strange. It is poignant to me also because of having seen the mention of the 911 art students, Gelatin, in the recent round of 9/11 releases.
    I hadn't seen it before, and have found some more of the drawings that were associated with the so called art work. If I may just post a link to someone's presentation of these images. http://www.shakesaspear.com/911whodunnit.html
    The imagery and symbolism that I pick up on these is almost like some kind of riddle associated with some kind of ritual or spell. I mean at first I thought the 'artwork' was placing charges and maybe collecting tracking information for a remote device or special effects program related to some manner the illusion was carried off.
    But there are definitely parts of it that seems to be regard some kind of ritualistic symbolism.
    I got a shock to see the drawing of a labelled, lost balloon in one of the drawings, and then see two blue lost balloons fly past during some of the actual footage of one of the 'plane' approaches.
    Of course this could mean the drawings are some joke that has been drawn after the fact. But if we are going with them being working drawings for the so-called art work, there is some fairly prescient stuff in them.

I kind of circle around these things, as there is something unexplained and enthralling about lightning toppling a Bin Laden crane into Mecca on 9/11. I remain aware such things have chances of being just for juicy distraction. But the plane crane rhyme and tower topple word play is what makes my ears prick up on a few levels.

edit. here is the snip I saw with the 2 balloons.

Last edited by Aragorn, 16th September 2015 at 13:37. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2015), bsbray (17th September 2015), Dreamtimer (17th September 2015), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2015), The One (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    ..Thanks Aragorn, but the link was set to show the section in the video at 40 mins where there are the 2 balloons.

Speaking of 2 balloons, if I was doing some sort of esoteric translation of the imagery in the drawing and in the footage I would have to look closely at Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2015), bsbray (17th September 2015), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2015)