Thread: The WINSTON SHROUT Interviews Thread

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts

The WINSTON SHROUT Interviews Thread

Fixing the Commercial Matrix

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUYXUcRlVM4

Alexandra Meadors: In your travels what do you find is being the most significant impedances & issues for the citizens of the world today?

Winston Shrout: Mind control.
    One of the advantages that I have is its very hard to put mind control on me. What I studied when I was in university was psychology. When I first went to school, I thought I was going to be studying classical Freudian stuff… The only thing they were teaching was behaviorism, behavior modification & all that kind of stuff. But, since I was so very well trained in the techniques of mind-control, its pretty easy for me to identify it when I see it. And so that was the benefit of that education.

But as I go around & talk to the various people, I see the mind-control. So then, my goal is to give them at least one different way of looking or thinking about something. And, if I can do that, I can put a crack in the mind control. And then, once that crack is there, then we can start to spread that crack bigger & bigger so that people can come out from under that.

And so a lot of people look at what we have to say, and say “boy, that’s the craziest thing that I ever heard of, “ and to them it is if you’re in that state of mind. But, for others who have a little bit more of an open mind about some of it, then they start to see through some of the problems. And then, whole new horizons open up. So that’s a good thing.

Certain situations that were created with our birth. There are actually two things that happened – one which is very good, and the other which is very bad. But in the first instance, there was what’s known as a “foreign-situs” trust which was created. And in that trust situation, we were given an exemption from taxation. Now, that’s an important concept.

So, in the first instance, we were given an exemption from taxation. Our birth documents and were sent to the Department of Commerce, and bonds were created to guarantee our debt. Now, that was the first situation, which was a very good situation when you’re in commerce. But, the second problem was we were tricked, people were tricked – and that was they were tricked into a situation known as “social security insurance”.

And that’s not so bad when you just take a look at it – with the exception, that we were required to sign the particular document known as the SS-5 form. And in that, we basically subrogated all of our rights & defenses in the original trust over to “Cestui que Vie” situation. I know I’m using words here that people may not be familiar with, at the seminar we will familiarize them with the words. But anyway, what we basically did: we signed away our rights & defenses in the original trust into a Cestui que Vie situation. The result of which we became construed as the Trustee for the all capital letter name that you find on the birth certificate.

Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well, it depends on your point of view. I have found 99% of the people do not know how to act as a Trustee in that situation, and they’re hoping to be a Beneficiary. Well, they were the Beneficiary on the original trust. In this case, here [in a Cestui que Vie situation] , they turned into a Trustee. And that’s what causes the problems, because #1) they don’t know how to act like a Trustee in that situation, and would be better suited as the Beneficiary. And we can reverse those things.

So as part of our Sunday afternoon endeavor [at ECETI] we’ll be showing the reversal of those things – the re-assignment of the Fiduciary / Trustee relationship. We’re going to send it back to where it came from, so that you’re not under that onus of being the Trustee, so you can truly be a Beneficiary. That’s what I call reversing Commercial Karma.

Alexandra Meadors: I wish I can come!

Winston Shrout: And then the second portion of it is the one that I’m really interested in projecting as far & wide as I possibly can, which has to do with the ‘authentication process’ of the long-form birth certificate. And then showing you how to develop that in such a way so you can become the owner of your body.

Now in our past system with the ‘pledge system’ that started back in the 1930’s, our labor, or the result of our labor, has been pledged to the national bankruptcy. Now of course that ended in 1999, but nobody told anybody – but we knew about. But anyway, when that period of time was over with then we were free. But most people didn’t know it.

And so the system, as it were, dating all the way back into the 1400’s, mind you… back in 1400’s the Vatican actually created a trust, whereas they – now listen to these words – they claimed the bodies of the people.

You have to go all the way back to 1213 when idiot KING JOHN gave the kingdom to the Pope on the basis that he was a sinner. So to redeem his sins, he gave the Vatican the whole world.

Alexandra Meadors: Which means he was a sinner, meaning he was indebted to… right?

Winston Shrout: Yeah, he was going with that same mystical theology that they had developed over the centuries, and so King John became convinced that he was a sinner, needed to repent, and so the Pope said that we’ll forgive you of your sins – just give us all your property – which he did. And so the Vatican created the Cestui que Vie trust situation where they claimed the whole planet. Wherever they went they put a flag up & claimed it for the King / Vatican – read history its all in there. But anyway, in the second go around with the Cestui que Vie trust, what they did was claimed the bodies of the people because the bodies came from the ground.

So anyway, if you go that far back, you see what’s happened, and in our present system its just the continuation of the same thing… is that the government claims the bodies of the people, and that’s why they come in and take children.

But in any event, as you come down in our present circumstance as we have it now, that same thought process is very relevant, because again, we got people coming & say “give us these children” or “we’ll take these children” or “we’ll take people & put them in the military & have them go kill people.” Its because the system thinks they own the body. Okay, that’s what they think.

And so some of the technology that we’ve been working on, here, will demonstrate & show people how to come in & own your body – your body is just dirt & water is all it is – its real estate, its just real estate that happens to walk around & talk. But in any event, they claim that. So now, we’re going to show how to undo that & create the necessary documents that demonstrate that you own the body.

And having done that process, then we show how to go to the “One World Government,” as it were, with a “Change of Status.” Now, most people in the United States, on the files, they’re listed as a U.S. Citizens. Now people need to go study that pretty close. But in essence, what that means is that your ‘status’ is as a fictional Fourteenth Amendment Citizen of a corporation – you are just a common stockholder in a corporation is all you are. So that’s your present ‘status.’ Now because of that ‘status’, you are also an “Enemy of the State”. When we have the history review on the Saturday morning, I’ll show you how after World War II, the Trading With The Enemy Act was converted & amended in such a way that all the people who were U.S. Citizens now become Enemies of the State. And, in consequence of that, the term generally used to describe us is “Enemy Combatants.” So we are at war with the U.S. federal government. And that’s why they can come and kick your door in, and do anything they want to do because you’re an Enemy Combatant. And if they shoot you, if they shoot you down in the street, they’ll get away with it.

Alexandra Meadors: Its crazy.

Winston Shrout: Oh yeah, its crazy.

Alexandra Meadors: From other interviews, I’ve heard you say that Admiralty Law goes all the way back to Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Winston Shrout: Yeah, I’ll put that on my list, but will finish out with this one thought process… But anyway, once we have re-established that ownership & give that information to the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue who holds the Master File, your ‘status’ on that Master File will change from U.S. Citizen to Non-Resident Alien. Now, you are back in the same position you were in with the original Foreign-situs trust, where your exemption from taxation means something, because a Non Resident Alien is a ‘non taxable’ status.

So that’s a pretty good position, and in conjunction with that we have finally arrived at a solution for the Mortgage Foreclosure problems using the same technique. Yeah, I was given an international commission, back in 2010, from the underwriters of the mortgages – all your mortgage banks & everything are underwritten by what’s called the Collateral Accounts. So, the man who had the sole responsibility for those things, he was very upset. And so I visited with him there in Cambodia in 2010, and he said, “Its an embarrassment! Its an embarrassment to us what’s going on in the United States because of all these mortgage foreclosures.” He said, “We underwrote all of those loans.” And he said, “We’re not altogether happy about it!” And, he said, “Winston, what I want you to do, I want you to go back to the United States, and I want you to represent us in this matter & get this mortgage thing cleaned up!” And so I said, “Well okay, that’s a pretty big job.” And so, I could go more into the history of that… but anyway, in conjunction with that responsibility that was given to me almost over five years ago, and we tried a lot of different things, I could go into the history of that… but anyway, in conjunction with that I believe at this point using this technology, I believe we have the solution to these mortgage foreclosures & to a mortgage period.

And so at the seminar at ECETI. I tried to get as much exposure to this concept as possible. And so on Sunday evening, as the capstone, as the ‘icing on the cake’, we’re going to demonstrate that particular technique using the technology we’ve used to build up to that.

Alexandra Meadors: So now Winston, I would love to hear about how does Admiralty Law go all the way back to Adam & Eve & the Garden of Eden?
    Last edited by turiya, 8th November 2015 at 18:38.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th September 2015), genevieve (13th September 2015)