Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Robot

Retired Member United States
    Thanks

Lightbulb Mr. Robot

Debt obliteration, psychopathic behavior, financial collapse, cyber war, the masses awake walking the streets. Eye opening presentation on what's been highly discussed.

Last edited by JByas, 5th September 2015 at 17:23.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), bsbray (16th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015), reno (5th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th September 2015)

Thanks

Cool

You can view the season finale at the link below... I cleared it with Aragorn to assure it was a safe link before posting

If you want see what type of chaos a financial collapse/debt obliteration we are potentially in for.

There is an "AD" in front of the video itself and popup, "X" it and you shouldn't have any issues viewing beyond that point!

http://cinema.solarmovie.is/link/play/5321369/
    Last edited by JByas, 6th September 2015 at 16:33.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Aragorn (6th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (6th September 2015)

Thanks
    I rarely watch any network TV. This show sucked me right in! It's almost mind bending. Imho, it has a good script and good acting. fsociety FTW! If season 2 is as well done as the first, I'm there. However, I refuse to watch it on TV, I D/L all the episodes,.... no commercials. Also, for those interested the pilot (1st) episode is available for free on YouTube channel "Mr. Robot"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting analogy and summery of the Mr. Robot series.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_PvuTftiE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RikkiTikkiTavi For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), JByas (8th September 2015)

Thanks
    Right, glad you found this summary, it cant be a coincidence ,there's definitely more going on! Twilight zone moments, I'm looking around like... I cant be the only one seeing this play out in prime time TV!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wow. A Shemitah virus. JByas, I'm having a premonition...I'm gonna have to watch this show. Thanks for the post.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), JByas (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    "Is any of it real? I mean, look at this. Look at it! A world built on fantasy. Synthetic emotions in the form of pills. Psychological warfare in the form of advertising. Mind-altering chemicals in the form of … food! Brainwashing seminars in the form of media. Controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks. Real? You want to talk about reality? We haven’t lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century. We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding Dumpster of the human condition. We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen. You have dig pretty deep, kiddo, before finding anything real." - Mr. Robot

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), donk (11th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    F*ck Society
    "Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit? The world itself just one big hoax, spamming each other with our burning commentary bullshit, masquerading this insight; our social media faking this intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new, we all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy, but because we want to be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. F*ck society."

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Binah (15th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), donk (11th September 2015), Dreamtimer (10th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Hmmm...

Didn't buy a prefab house. Mine was built in 1930.

Only have one TV and it's not in a bedroom.

Buying from farmers markets (organic, non GMO) I still go to regular grocery stores...

Water from a well.

Live near a stream under many large trees. Shade is awesome.

Go for woods walks regularly.

Made my friends face-to-face, in person.

Some things are still real.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Hmmm...

Didn't buy a prefab house. Mine was built in 1930.

Only have one TV and it's not in a bedroom.

Buying from farmers markets (organic, non GMO) I still go to regular grocery stores...

Water from a well.

Live near a stream under many large trees. Shade is awesome.

Go for woods walks regularly.

Made my friends face-to-face, in person.

Some things are still real.
    You're a lucky one. I currently sit in this building in front of this shiny rectangle 8 hours a day to be able to do any of that.

Most of the people in my life not only think I HAVE to...but that it's a good thing.

...sure wish I questioned reality sooner, like before I made a ton of contracts that make it difficult to realize the reality I want without significantly so many others. I'm working on it though, maybe I'll figure it out before it's not too late.

ON TOPIC: Mr. Robot is great show, and man I love Christian Slater. Conversly, people working with her DO NOT seem to like Halle Berry, but her new joint is really good too, ever see Extant? What do you get when you AI, ET, and humans all being manipulated by....AI? A pretty interesting TV show that brings up a lot of questions and ideas about consciousness.

Last edited by donk, 11th September 2015 at 19:07.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (11th September 2015), JByas (11th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    I'll have to look that up!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (14th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Nice find JByas. I just watched the season finale...most intriguing. Makes you kinda wonder if 'they're' showing us what's going to take place.....Some of the scenes of all the people in the streets after their debt was forgiven reminded me of what I was told during a spiritual reading back in the summer of 2011 by Kevin Ryerson an Akashic Record reader. I transcribed the best I could what was said. I may be missing a word or two here and there where it wasn't quite audible. This is what he told me:

Ahtun-Re: If you've been hoarding a lot of capitol in a bank and that bank goes..what I think what you call 'belly-up',..for that person it's the end of the world, but for people who are being held in debt by illegal practices of that bank it is complete liberation. There's been realignments going on where artificial constructs are being removed you know ....what you might call inflationary banking practices, illicit debt practices. The ascension process constitutes not so much like souls going up there, but more like bringing down a renewed energy to revitalize humanity's vision. Do you remember what it was like in 2012.. rather do you remember what it was like in the year 2000?.. Do you remember how it was like one big party? and everyone was excited at the potential. Do you remember what it was like when the Soviet Union collapsed? Like when they tore down the Berlin wall?...Europe was once again reunited. That is the work of energy forces such as the first harmonic convergence. Harmonic convergence is when energies first align using the Mayans calendar in 1987. Harmonic convergence is when dynamic energies come together then people hold thought and then their thoughts will manifest. In fact 2012 itself which is now a popular date is merely an extension of the original harmonic convergence of 1987. You might say that 1987 to 2011 was a deconstruction period of negatives in the world, setting the table or setting the stage for an ascension or renaissance period for humanity after 2012. The deities are sweeping away all the cob webs and creating a new foundation upon which humanity as a global phenomenon....you might say it's the first global renaissance.

I truly believe what he told me is true because as I was waking up around 2005, and began having past life memories, the first word that came to my mind was renaissance. I did not tell this to Kevin or Ahtun-Re prior to the reading so there is no way they could have known this.

So then I looked up Mr. Robot on wiki for additional info..check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_%28TV_series%29

"The first season finale was postponed one week from its originally scheduled air date of August 26, 2015, because the episode includes a scene with similarities to the Roanoke, Virginia murders, which happened earlier the same day."

Anybody else find that to be a little weird? Again not a coincidence..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), JByas (12th September 2015), RikkiTikkiTavi (12th September 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    You can see all the episodes of Mr Robot here

http://www.rainiertamayo.com/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (14th September 2015), JByas (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    donk, you're right about the luck and I don't take it for granted. It's also been a lot of hard work, raising a son and a husband and working my ass off to keep my family together. And it's been worth it. Extant. Sounds good.

citsym, thanks for the link.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), JByas (12th September 2015)

Thanks
    Yeah,theres nothing hidden… it's all out in the open. What's the motive behind putting this set of ingredients on display, it is assumed that this plants a seed into the collective consciousness.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2015), Divine Feminine (14th September 2015)