Thread: Here's a favorite: Mary Rodwell: your ET children

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks

Here's a favorite: Mary Rodwell: your ET children

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2015), Frances (5th September 2015), GCS1103 (5th September 2015), idigress (5th September 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to some bases videos with Mary Rodwell. I found them very interesting. This should be as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2015), idigress (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    Yes, she is a fascinating lady. For those who don't know her, she documents star seed children who are arriving with skills beyond what is usual. At first I thought this was poppycock; parents wanting to believe they had created the world's most wondrous child. The more I have watched her videos, the more I have come to respect her.

She has an uncanny ability to establish a rapport with these children and how befuddled they can be by some of our Terran beliefs and how some of them don't fit in with other children and often have to hide their abilities. The parents often are challenged by their kids understanding of life. Mary has a fabulous ability to help the parents step up their abilities to support their children. One session with Mary provides more help than parents reading piles of parenting books and taking their child to counselors and other mental health professionals.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEow50Lm1vU
    this is a 2011 video, the one above is a 2015 veritas radio interview.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

idigress (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    I am disappointed that more people aren't watching these videos. We all seem to wonder about some major transition that is coming. These videos do help us understand the new abilities that will be coming. Some people have stated that these children are coming to help us adjust to our new enhanced abilities. Oh well now that the Labor day holiday is over, m aybe some members will catch up on their forum reading!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

idigress (9th September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by grannyfranny View Post
    I am disappointed that more people aren't watching these videos. We all seem to wonder about some major transition that is coming. These videos do help us understand the new abilities that will be coming. Some people have stated that these children are coming to help us adjust to our new enhanced abilities. Oh well now that the Labor day holiday is over, m aybe some members will catch up on their forum reading!
    Hubby & I are watching the second video now, about 45 minutes into it. Am. Blown. Away.

Thanks
    Well good; maybe members that respect your judgment will check the videos out. Hope you had a nice long weekend holiday.

Thanks
    We had a very relaxing holiday here at home, hope yours was pleasant at well. Where has the time gone this year?

Lol, I think others are here to gain enlightenment like me but sometimes life gets in the way. I feel fortunate that many of the videos resonate on some level with me in terms of déjà vu or in completing a puzzle that has had a piece or two missing for quite some time. Although my body feels drained, my mind vibrates with this knowledge. I can only hope this will lead to a healing for me